The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 7:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Zombie Apocalypse RPG
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:26 pm 
Mediate

The zombie invasion has begun and there are only a few survivors. How do you/your character survive?

1. Obviously no god modding
2. If you are wanting to play as a character that is already made up, (such as Tallahasee or Columbus from Zombieland) it is ultimately up to my decision if you are able to play that character.
3. With rule number 2 being said, yes original characters are allowed.
4. Unless you give me a good reason of how your character can be a zombie without just being a mindless creature(because lets face it..there isn't a really good story/character that can be a zombie), your character is not able to be a zombie.
5. Good grammar and no paragraph blocks. Although I know I am guilty of the second one, please refrain from huge masses of texts with no paragraphs.
6. You are allowed to have up to three characters, but no more. I am asking that if you have more than one character, that no more than one can be an already made up character.
7. No double posting. If you need to edit or add something to your post, just edit it.

If any of these rules are broken by anyone and are not able to be easily fixed, they will be kicked out immediately and permanently.

If there are any questions, or you have not signed up for the RPG yetand are wanting to, Go here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=7325
I will gladly answer any questions here and welcome anymore people wanting to sign-up.

I'm leaving the starting post for the RPG for the next poster.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse RPG
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:47 pm 
Veteran

A zombie started to approach towards a girl. It was running straight towards her. BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! The girl took out her machine gun and had shot the zombie. She replaced her machine gun with a machete and cut through the zombies head to make sure it was dead, her version of the double tap, but only when it was possible.

"That's what you get, zombie freak. No one messes with Insanity," the girl scoffed.

Insanity continued to trek to try and find food in the area.

-------
Elsewhere, Rocko was had just witnessed the death of those close to him. He kicked the zombie in the head to try and ward it off. He ran through the house to find a shotgun and a wooden bat. He jumped out of one of the windows and ran to his car.

Rocko jumped in the car, put the key in the ignition, and stomped on the acceleration to get away from that horrible place.

-------

Katara was in a desolate area. She couldn't even see a zombie. She soon heard a car approaching. The car stopped in front of her.

"Oh my! Another human! Get in!" the man said.

Katara's eyes widened and she hopped in the car.

"So what's your name? I'm Rocko," the man asked

"Katara," she responded.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:25 pm 
Freelancer

Theo was walking down the car littered road towards Phoenix, since the survivors near Tucson had gone in and raided the military base nearby (It's real, and is called the Davis Monthan Air Force Base), and they all went insane. Now nobody goes near the place because the psychos there shoot anything on sight, animal, zombie, or human. Theo managed to escape them, but barely.

~~~
Theo had just gotten his chain mail on when he saw a couple of black vans driving by. He went up to one and tried to ask who they were, but they opened fire with lousy precision, and most the shots missed. Theo ran into a nearby alley, and the van stopped following him. He waited until night in order to flee the town and head North.
~~~

A car came into sight that looked like a Corvette, and Theo checked it out. It still had the keys in it, so he turned on the ignition. To his shock, the gas can was near full. He hoped in the driver's seat and floored it. Even though he lacked much driving experience, as he got everywhere by car, he was still a very good driver. He managed to bob and weave through the stopped cars, and even smashed into a few zombies.

Along the way, he stopped at nearly every highway stop town and salvaged whatever food, water, and gas he could. He ran across a couple of non-zombie faces, but they all ended up dying due to carelessness.

In one town, he found a big van that had two seats in it, and the rest was storage space. He decided to switch his seedy ride for a roomy ride, seeing as he was gathering a lot of supplies.

Once3 out of that little town, he continued on the road, and saw something stuck in a parachute. He decided to probe it, and so he did. He slowly hopped out of the car and slowly approached it. He was making loud footsteps, and the thing heard it.

"Hey you, are you human?" The stuck man asked.
"Um, yes." Theo replied.
"Help me down please." The figure asked.

Theo cut the parachute ropes and free the man.

"Thanks. My name is Jessica, what is yours?" The figure said.
"Mine is Theo." Theo replied.
"Hey, let's travel together. Safety in numbers."

Theo decided to take the new man with him, and both got into the van and sped off.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:31 am 
Freelancer

Justin was walking across a shopping centre in search of food with guns in his hands at the ready.

Suddenly a zombie appeared and within a split second Justin shot it in the head killing it. "Take that B*tch"

He looked behind the dead body to find a whole lot of chocolate, bread and drinks.

"Boo ya" he remarked as pulled his bag out

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:04 am 
Middling

Jupiter was hiding in a shack on an old railroad track praying that the zombie apocolypse was going to end,

"God, I never really did anything wrong. Why does this world deserve this!? The only thing I ever really did bad was steal that one cookie from the cookie jar." said Jupiter dead serious while crying.

Jupiter ran out into the open world now. When ever he saw a zombie he would run away screaming.

Something worse happened though when he ran into one big horde of zombies while running away from another one.

"Things aren't going right for me today, AHHHH!!!" Jupiter ran away screaming to a gas staition. While he was there he found a bucket full of unused gas that seemed very slippery. " Take this you stupid little, freaky... um undeady thingamagigs!"

He threw lots of gas on the floor and half of the zombies slipped on it, "Time to do what I do best, run and scream. AHHHHH!!" said Jupiter sprinting away almost out of breath.

^Both brought to you by ML!^

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:53 pm 
Mediate

Brody wandered around quietly, eyes darting every way, bat in swinging position for the occasional random zombie that can easily pop up. "Hey Roush, any idea where we are?"

"I have no idea, Brody, but hush! We have no idea if there are any zombies around at the moment! It's too dark to see anything with all these trees." Roush walked a few feet in front of Brody, taking his older brother position to lead.

Brody scowled at her older brother, "I can see just fine! Besides, I haven't heard any groans or crunching of bones to indicate any zombies nearby. Relax a bit Roush"

"That's because the next bone crushing noise will be yours if you don't shut the hell up!" Roush retorted.

Brody scowled once again, but turned silent. As soon as she did, she heard the sound that had become oh so familiar recently. The curdling groan and sprinting sound made the zombie unmistakable. "You know, for something that is undead, they really aren't very quiet." Brody turned to towards the direction of the sound and searched around until her eyes finally met the face of the undead creatures that had only so recently plagued the earth.

"Brody watch out!" Roush took aim with his gun and shot the zombie straight in between the eyes. Brody darted over to the already injured zombie and swung her aluminum bat straight into its' head.

"HA! DOUBLE TAP!" Brody looked up at her brother with a huge grin while the zombie's blood and brains dripped down her bat.

Roush chuckled, "I believe that you find too much joy out of that."

Brody's smile only widened, "You say that like it's a bad thing!!"

"Sometimes I really wonder. Come on, you know we can't stop moving for long, let's keep moving." Roush ruffled Brody's dark brown hair.

The two siblings made their way deeper into the woods, just doing their best to stay alive.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:04 am 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
"hazel how we doing on ammunition?"

"not to good Wiley, we are down another two cases of buck shot that went out with marvin and speedy" the female refugee known as hazel looked back down towards the depleting cases of ammunition. "at this rate we have about enough for possibly two... three days tops. and thats only if its a slow day."

"damn." wiley turned towards the door to exit. by abruptly turned around again with a question forming in his face. "with speedy and marvin out searching, wheres sam and fudd? those two are never good when left alone"

hazel stood up straight trying to show some of the grace and dignity that she once had before her life turned this way. "dont worry about it, i have them down in the garage on vehicle duty. and if thats all, grams and i shall be getting the last of the beef cooked up before it goes bad." with those final words hazel walked out of the makeshift armory.

wiley looked around the room. what had once been a pantry at the young again retirement home. had become his central point of defense. it wasnt all that long ago in which he had stumbled upon this location. the retirement home had been emptied years before. most likely the same time that the care takers gave up on the elderly. and left them to die of whatever fate would take them. when he had found it. it had only been him and two others, marvin and sam. together they turned the building into what they could firmly call a safe house. it also helped that durring the process they had acquired speedy and grams. and not to far after that came fudd and hazel.

"wiley, you in here." medium height stalky male walked in. if wiley wouldnt have ever known him he would have characterized him as one of those guys that spent their nights at a bar. but fudd had never drank a day in his life.

"what ya need fudd"

"sorry just came to tell ya that we attached some new grill guards to the trucks the old ones looked as though they had seen war." fudd laughed at himself. "guess they sorta had. and other than that we cleaned off all the excess... unwanted decorations."

as fudd said this last part wiley remembered the last time he was on duty for washing all the zombie gore from the vehicles. during that particular washing, the waste had filled roughly a full 5 gallon drum.

"so grams should be able to stand to keep her lunch in when she has to get in this time around."

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:29 pm 
Freelancer

"So, what's your name?" Theo asked.
"..." Jessica said nothing
"The strong silent type, eh?"
"..."
"Well, where are you from?"
"Russia."
"Ah. interesting place if I do say so myself. Ive been there once to trade swords, and I would never trade it for anything. In fact, I still have a Russian blade."
"..."
"C'mon dude, you have to talk, or teamwork will never work."
"I'm not one for stories."
"I'm not either, but-"
"Then why did you tell me about the swords story then?"
"Touche."

The two sat in relevant silence, except the few times they discussed where to go. They both agreed on one place: Phoenix.

"Hey look, it's the turnoff!" Jessica said.
"I thought it would be a little farther-" Theo said before getting cut off.
"Let's just turn here."
"... Fine."

The van swerved into the exit, tricking the two. Some psychopathic killers had switched the signs. They put the Phoenix exit sign in place of the Casa Grande. This was so they could raid all who came down the road unwillingly. Along the way, Theo turned the van around.

"Dude!" Jessica yelled.
"This isn't close to Phoenix. There would be more cities and suburbs around it." Theo explained.

The van made a u-turn, and then turned onto the highway. The van then kept going straight for about 2 hours before the two inside decided to head into a roadside city. They looked about, and saw most all humanoid beings dead. They pressed on towards the supermarket, but saw a weird occurrence: a flame. It looked more man-made than nature, so they pulled up close to it, and were confronted.

"Get out of the van please." The man asked.
"Why should we?" Jessica asked.
"Because if you don't, you won't get free food." He said.

Theo and Jessica looked at one another, and both jumped out. Jessica pulled his shotgun out, as the man looked in the van. Theo was suspicious, and went up to the man and slain him.

"What did you do?" Jessica asked
"Look. In his pockets were some of our food, water, and bullets. He tried to jack us for less that what he would give us." Theo explained.

Theo walked into the store, and saw that it wad full of zombies. He pulled out his sword and sliced one's head off. Before he could get to the next one, he was swarmed. The zombies pulled him to the floor, but could not easily get at him. At that time, Jessica came in and mowed them all down with bullets.

"Not like they would've gotten me." Theo said cockily.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:59 pm 
Middling

Jupiter continue to run until he was completely out of breath.
"Thank goodness I got out of that!" Jupiter said not realizing a horde of zombie and people coming from different directions. The group of people looked kind of like an old Indian Tribe.

The group of people shot all the zombies down saving Jupiter. "Thanks for saving my life group of wierd looking non-talking people." The people were still staring at Jupiter creepily not saying a word. "Hey is that a pack of guns, knives, food, and water." The man just nodded.

"Well let me look at that..." Jupiter said approaching the bag. He then kicked the man holding the bag in a spot no man or boy wants to be kicked then took the bag. He also then took a cheeseburger still hot out of it and started eating the tender meat.

"Thanks for the stuff! Escpecially the food!"
"AFTER HIM!!" The man who was kicked said.
"Well atleast I heard your voice. It's going to be a little harder to run and scream with this heavy bag but I'll manage. Well time to scream and run! AHHHHHH!! *cough* I'll just run.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:45 am 
Freelancer

Justin was chewing a sandwich in one hand while having a gun in the other. "Mmm Meaty".

As he walked down the street shooting every zombie he heard several screams and zombie groans. He knew what he had to do.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:01 pm 
Veteran

Insanity came upon a grocery store and walked inside. A zombie can running towards her and she chopped the head of from its neck. She walked over to the dismembered head and shot it in the forehead.

Insanity continued through the store. She found pocky and walked out.

------

"So Katara, how are you?" Rocko said.

"Okay as you can be during a zombie apocalypse," Katara replied.

"I know what you mean..."

"I'm sure."

"I---"

"Watch out! There's a zombie in the road!" Katara yelled.

"Wha, wha, what?!"

Rocko kept slammed on the breaks and the zombie slid over the roof of the car.

"Do the double tap already! Crush it!"

"Huh?!"

"Just do it!"

Rocko backed up the car and the zombie splattered everywhere.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:13 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
wiley walked down the corridor and passed several of the currently vacant rooms. the rooms were another reason as to why he had originally thought of this place as a sanctuary. durring the time in which it had been a bust nursing home, the rooms would have possibly have all been filled. each with the essentials to be considered a sleeping room. if they were to somehow encounter more refugees there was always plenty of room.

"wiley?"

wiley jumped out of the trance like state, that he had momentarily been in. to find that he was staring into one of the rooms. one of the few rooms that had been occupied, and staight into the face of a worried grams. grams wasnt considered elderly, but the fact remained that she happened to be much older than the others. becaue of this she had acquired the name of grams and had become the groups go to person when it came to just, needing someone to talk to. wiley imagined what it would be like to have actual grandparents there for ya. so the name fit.

"did you need something wiley?"

"oh sorry grams, i had just been walking down the hall, and honestly didnt even realize that i had entered. i'm sorry."

"dont be. come take a seat"

wiley looked back down the hall and then walked in. grams room was pretty much just like all the others. that hospital white that let you know what this building had once been. but she had tried to work her way around that. by putting subtle various mementos and keepsakes upon her dresser.

"you know that last one there on the end. that would be my daughter, rose."

wiley glanced over to the picture grams had been talking about. and he seen a young girl about the age of 10 playing on what he assumed was just any regular summer day. that is, before everything that happened to change the world upside down.

"in that picture she was 11. just the sweetest girl you ever did see."

"may i ask what happened to her?" wiley braced himself waiting for what he assumed would be a sad tale.

"wish i knew. when she was 13 me and her father split up. we gave her the decision of who she would rather be with. she chose her father, because she didnt want to move away from her friends and everything else she knew. i cant blame her. it was to much of me to ask her to come with me to start a new life. away from everything she knew."

'i'm so sorry."

"dont be. last i heard of her, life was going good for her. and before everything happened we talked frequently. but since then i have no idea what has happened to her. and i hope for the best." grams looked blankly towards the wall. obviously deep in thought and worry.

"wiley!"

wiley quickly twisted around to stare out at the open door way as he heard his name called again.

"i'm sorry grams but i have to go"

she sat there for a moment, and motioned for him that he could leave. wiley exited the room and out into the hall. running down the hall came sam and bulky set of a man.

"speedy and marvin their back and want to see you"

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:51 pm 
Mediate

Roush and Brody treaded through the dry ground, tired and hungry.

"Hey Roush, I know we don't have food, but can we at least find a place to sleep. I'm at the point that I'm surprised I haven't collapsed yet." Brody sludged on, dragging her bat behind her in the dirt.

Roush looked at Brody, a concerned look on his face. They had been traveling for three whole days non stop with no food or water. He was surprised that with how small Brody was that she had even made it this long. "Yeah, but we have to keep moving until we do."

"Okay..." Brody reluctantly began to trudge along behind her older brother. Her whole body ached with exhaustion. Every step made her wince.

Hours had passed and neither of them had found a safe place to rest. Brody did her best to trek on, but every step, it just made her want to burst out into tears, but she wouldn't. She knew she had to be strong. She kept on going, ignoring the shakiness of her own legs.

Roush walked on, trying so hard to find a place. With ever passing second, he knew their conditions were getting worse. A few moments passed and there was no luck, Roush was about to just give up hope and just tell Brody that they would have to keep traveling more when he heard a random plop behind him. He turned quickly, searching for the source of the sound, gun at the ready. He dropped his gun and his face went pale. He found Brody, face down in the dirt.

"Brody!" He ran to her side, shaking her gently. He checked her pulse, pleading she was alright. She was alive. Roush gave out a sigh of relief, but to only realize the worry and danger ahead. Brody had fainted from exhaustion and hunger, they couldn't stay out in the open. He picked his younger sister up with ease and grabbed his gun. Smiling a bit when he looked down and saw that even in hunger and exhaustion, Brody refused to let her bat go. He knew he had no time to waste, with the new energy of keeping his sister alive and well, he began sprinting. He knew he had to find a place and he would not stop at anything to do it.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:40 pm 
Middling

Jupiter kept on running until he was officially tired and out of breath. The people who were chasing him were not out of breath at all. "Ok, ok, I give up. Do what you wish with me." Jupiter said.

The people lifted up Jupiter and started to walk him back to a campsite. "I don't like where this is going!" Jupiter started to be tied to a stick over a fire pit but before they could tighten it a giant group of zombies came into the camp and started to chase the cannibuls. They completey didn't notice Jupiter.

"Thank goodness for that!" Jupiter easily untied himself and got out of the rope. "Now where to go next? I really have to stop talking to myself." Jupiter started walking blindly searching for more survivors.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:39 am 
Freelancer

“Oh god! It’s disgusting!” Maria yelled

“Disgusting, yeah, but we’re alive. And that’s what matters!” Alex replied, sounding highly annoyed

“We’ll I’d rather be dead then walking in fe..” Alex cut her short, and turned around “NO, YOU WON’T! YOU ARE HAPPY TO BE ALIVE! NOW SHUT UP!”

He carried on, and for 5 seconds, she seemed to shut up. “I don’t need you to tell me what I need to do!”

“Oh? Sure! I’ll just let you face the apocalypse alone!” Alex turned left instinctively. Maria followed.

“If you weren’t the only one with me I would have shot you long ago!”

They came across another intersection, but the light of Alex’ lighter was fading. It stopped, and everything went dark.

Maria screamed and panicked. She grabbed Alex by the shoulders and clung to him. “Get off!” He landed one punch in Maria’s face, making her fall back into the sewage waters. Then, he reached for his backpack, and grabbed a spray can that he had gained from one of the school’s lockers. In his other hand, he held his lighter

“Here goes.” He sprayed just above the lighter, and created a spark. The gas caught fire, and lit up the room. Alex put the lighter in the pocket, and made sure he had a steady stream of gas to keep the fire going. He turned around to see Maria sitting upright in the sewage waters.

“Shut up, and get up.” He pulled her up, not allowing her to reply

Report this post