The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 7:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Zombie Apocalypse RPG Sign-Up
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:41 pm 
Mediate

I'm pretty sure the title gives a pretty good explanation on what this is.

The zombie invasion has begun and there are only a few survivors. How do you/your character survive?

Alright enough of that..now for some
BASIC RULES:

1. Obviously no god modding
2. If you are wanting to play as a character that is already made up, (such as Tallahasee or Columbus from Zombieland) it is ultimately up to my decision if you are able to play that character.
3. With rule number 2 being said, yes original characters are allowed.
4. Unless you give me a good reason of how your character can be a zombie without just being a mindless creature(because lets face it..there isn't a really good story/character that can be a zombie), your character is not able to be a zombie.
5. Good grammar and no paragraph blocks. Although I know I am guilty of the second one, please refrain from huge masses of texts with no paragraphs.
6. You are allowed to have up to three characters, but no more. I am asking that if you have more than one character, that no more than one can be an already made up character.

Also, the zombies in this RPG are the ones in Zombieland. Meaning that the zombies can run, and to kill them is blows to the head.

Basic Character sign up:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

I'll put my Character up later on, I'll see if this gets at least enough people to do it before though.

Last edited by punkcick16 on Sat May 21, 2011 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse RPG Sign-Up
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:41 pm 
Veteran

Character One
Name:Insanity
Appearance: Tall, black hair. Skinny.
Personality: Tough, doesn't trust easily, kind once she trusts you and thinks you're on her side
Bio: Lost all her family in the apocalypse. Only wants to survive. She'll do anything to keep going. If you stand in her way, you better get away quick or try to earn her trust
Weapons: Machete, Flamethrower, and a machine gun.

Character Two
Name: Katara
Appearance: Athletic, average height, brown long hair
Personality: Too trusting, desperate for human interaction, clingy.
Bio: Only one left from her hometown. She wants to see humans again. She misses people.
Weapons: Katana, shotgun

Character Three
Name: Rocko
Appearance: Short, medium-length brown hair
Personality: Kind, tough.
Bio: Friends were killed by a mob of zombies right before his eyes. He misses them but does his best to move forward.
Weapons: Shotgun and a wooden bat

Last edited by TheInsanityProd on Sat May 21, 2011 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:59 pm 
Middling

Name: Jupiter
Appearance: Chubby, brown hair, and short
Presonality: A go with the flow person. He has a good sense of humor but gets really annoying at times. Trusts people very easily and he gets freaked out extrmely easily.
Bio: He was found at someone's door as a baby and he was abrused so he ran away from home with a few things in a backpack. Once the apocolypse started he had to start defending himself even though he runs a lot from danger.
Weapons: A baseball bat and an old pistol he stole from his house but it doesn't have many bullets.

^Both brought to you by ML!^

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:15 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
Name: Wiley
Appearance: tall and skinny. long shaggy brown hair.
Personality: to be determined
Bio: originally just a regular guy trying to get through life, over time he accumulated a small team that follows him. not necessarily wanting to lead, but having the respect of the others. he trys to keep his people safe.

Last edited by relzer on Sun May 22, 2011 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:55 am 
Freelancer

Character 1
Name: Theo
Appearance: In tight tiny-ringed semi-rusted chainmail (can be omitted if punk has an issue with this), basic white T-shirt and pants as underarmor, riot police helmet (has visor), has a black backpack, blue eyes, brown hair, white skin, covered in dirt
Personality: Theo does not like using guns because it makes him feel like he can't kill anything because he has to rely on a 1-shot kill weapon. He feels at home using sharp or blunt weapons of any kind. He is very smart and strong, but is usually impulsive. He is very dependable and usually likes to be the "hero" and run into a room full of zombies.
Bio: He was one of 15 left in Tucson, but since everyone else decided to lock up inside a mall and not keep moving, they all got overwhelmed and died, while Theo moved North towards Phoenix.
Weapons: Sharp longsword, an axe, and a custom metal rod.

Character 2
Name: Jessica
Appearance: Not a girl. Black hair, tan skin, basic red T-shirt and blue work pants, cut up and covered in scars, very muscular, has a bandanna that covers his mouth, wears sunglasses
Personality: Jessica likes to stay as far away from his targets as possible. He goes nuts over guns. He also isn't fond of being alone. He is shy, slow-minded, and is very stubborn.
Bio: As a Russian, he has grown up around the stereotype of being a gun lover, and it's true. He managed to get a flight out of Russia just before the infection, and the pilot fell ill over Arizona, and he bailed the plane.
Weapons: A shotgun, machine gun, and dual pistols

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:33 am 
Freelancer

This sounds fun

Name: Justin Ryan
Appearance: Dark Brown hair and eyes woth bl;ue jeans and shirt.
Personality: Comical, nerdy, a bit annoying at times.
Bio: After most of his family and friends are killed. Justin travels across the country to save others, collect supplies and kill zombies from his experience of First Person Shooter games.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:31 pm 
Mediate

Name: Brody
Appearance: Green eyes and shoulder length dark brown hair. Very short and tiny. Extremely pale.
Personality: Very stubborn, avoids anyone that she does not know, but is very loyal to the ones that she does. It takes awhile for her to open up to people, but she gives everyone the chance to get close to her. She can seem very sarcastic and uncaring, but she will without a second thought risk her life for the ones that she loves and trusts.
Bio:Brody and her older brother have always lived on their own since their parents had died in a car crash when Brody was 7. They had promised ever since then that they would always take care of each other no matter what.

Name: Bailey
Appearance: shaggy dark auburn hair with green eyes. Pale and skinny.
Personality: Very calm and optimistic. Trusts very easily and will help anyone he comes into contact with. Protective and caring.
Bio: Bailey's main goal is to make sure that he keeps his younger sister, Brody, alive and safe. Although there is no official leader, Bailey takes the initiative to try and make the decisions and actions more than Brody.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:46 pm 
Middling

I'm just wondering punkcick16. When will you be posting the Zombie Apocolypse RPG or are you still waiting for more people.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:09 am 
Newcomer

Yes, I would like to join this.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:10 am 
Freelancer

Name: Alex
Appearance: Average height, slightly tanned, short grey hair, blue eyes
Personality: experienced, satisfied, couragous. He's a great leader
Bio: A experienced history teacher that wasn't very popular or well-known in school. He wasn't anything special. But when the zombie apocolypse hit, he assumed a leadership role amongst the survivors of his school. They had set up quite a system for survivers before the school was overrun. Alex escaped through the schools sewage system (the school was built over a large intersection in sewage systems). Now, with the only other survivor of the zombie attack of the school, he follows the pipes leading to the sea

Name: Maria
Appearance: shoulder-length brown hair, white skin, brown eyes. She's remarkably tall, and is taller then Alex
Personality: spoiled, but with a golden heart. She clashed frequently with Alex in the past, but this has died down since he saved her life, but not completely. She often whines about stuff, and Alex is getting quite fed up with her.
Bio: A bored teenager with a cell phone obsession. She often did her best to ruin Alex' classes just because she didn't like history. Maria was raised by a caretaker, and not her own parents. She lacks a father figure, and continues to annoy Alex for the hell of it.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:12 pm 
Mediate

Sorry guys...I've been kinda dealing with a situation for a bit...I'll hopefully start the RPG soon.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:40 pm 
Middling

Name:drew
Appearance:black sunglasses black leather jacket brown hair black sneakers red pants
Personality:smart but has no logic
Bio:likes stupid mario brothers the rest unknown

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee3 ... alco-1.jpg

i give credit to sephiroth and insanity

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:09 pm 
Mediate

Alright, I am going to start the RPG now. Everyone is accepted into it, except for FutureTrucker101. Sorry, but for you to be able to be accepted you need to put up the character sign up. As soon as you do that, I'll gladly be willing to accept you into it. ^_^

Now, I will make this clear when I put up the actual RPG, (which will be soon) I will not tolerate any god modding or rule breaking. If one person breaks one rule, they will be kicked out of the RPG permanently.

Also, anyone who signs up after the RPG has started, is welcome to still sign up. Of course I still need to accept it, but sign up applications (that sounds funny xD) will still be welcome.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:31 pm 
Freelancer

Hey YoshiFAn, do you mind not using the scenario I set up to start your story? It seems un-creative on your part and I don't want somebody exactly trailing me as I go through my story, plus you might accidentally mess up the plans I have for it.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:36 pm 
Middling

NethaEmerald wrote:
Hey YoshiFAn, do you mind not using the scenario I set up to start your story? It seems un-creative on your part and I don't want somebody exactly trailing me as I go through my story, plus you might accidentally mess up the plans I have for it.

Ok I'll just edit that out. Thanks for telling me!

Report this post