The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Zelda timeline?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:47 pm 
Greenhorn

What you think it is?

Post subject: Re: Zelda timeline?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:41 pm 
Freelancer

Beats me.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:03 pm 
Greenhorn

there's a split timeline.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:14 am 
Freelancer

Kind of gotten bored watching theories of the timeline.

I believe in the split timeline after Ocarina of Time where one is when Link continued on as a kid and the one where Link left as an adult.

The story line is too complicated, I'm starting to believe the Four Swords is a separate story from other games.

If the Four Sword is another story, This is what I believe in:
A Link to the Past
Minish Cap
Four Swords (GBA with ALTTP)
and Four Swords Adventures.

Skyward Sword prequels Ocarina of Time. There's a lot of debate on where each game goes.

Child Timeline: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, Zelda, Zelda II, Link's Awakening.

Adult Timeline: Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks.

I still have not played Oracle of Seasons and Ages. I believe either they fit in one timeline or one goes in the child while the the goes in the adult.

Another theory I have works for the child timeline. If the Four Swords are together with the rest, what if they appear ages after the child timeline. Ganon seems to get resurrected somehow. What if this thief returns or has a descendant that follows his footsteps by making the Golden Land the Dark World. Since the Golden Land became a world full of evil, another universe know as the light world was created for everyone to move on. Before that could happen, the seven wise men had to seal Ganon from causing more evil. It could have been the war after all three descendant Links leave. So Hyrule does eventually get destroyed which was also known as the Golden Land. When the title says a Link to the past, maybe it doesn't refer to Link at all. Maybe it refers to the links of the Golden Land becoming the Dark World. If what we see in Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess is the Golden Land, it eventually gets raid by evil turning it into the dark world. Therefore A Link to the Past follows and the three other games I listed after that.

Does this have a satisfying theory?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:49 pm 
Newcomer

I think there is a split timeline and that Minish cap is the First game

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:27 pm 
Greenhorn

I think its ss oot then it splits ct - mm tp tmc fs fsa at oos ooa - ww ph st alttp loz aol then comes into link's awaking.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:38 pm 
Freelancer

I still don't know if I should believe the Four Swords as a separate story from the other Zelda games or if it's all together.

I know why people say Minish Cap is first, because that's where Link gets his cap. That's completely wrong and it will not make sense. Minish Cap origins Vaati from the Four Swords. How does Zelda know Link? There's got to be a game(s) before that. Ocarina of Time is now the second game since Skyward Sword prequels Ocarina of Time.

I still have yet to play Oracle of Ages and Seasons to know the timeline better. I never played the original Four Swords since I couldn't connect with anybody, but I've played the Four Sword Adventures on NGC.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:29 pm 
Greenhorn

Nitsua94 wrote:
I still don't know if I should believe the Four Swords as a separate story from the other Zelda games or if it's all together.

I know why people say Minish Cap is first, because that's where Link gets his cap. That's completely wrong and it will not make sense. Minish Cap origins Vaati from the Four Swords. How does Zelda know Link? There's got to be a game(s) before that. Ocarina of Time is now the second game since Skyward Sword prequels Ocarina of Time.

Exactly That's why I thought tmc was in ct i think can't remember which one i put it in lawl.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:57 pm 
Landsman

I agree with Nitsua, except the Oracles of Ages/Seasons take place right before or after eachother. You have to beat both of them to get the real ending for both of them. I'm pretty sure they take place on two giant islands, so that could mean they take place in the adult link timeline, after the flood

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:40 pm 
Freelancer

Richsponge wrote:
I agree with Nitsua, except the Oracles of Ages/Seasons take place right before or after eachother. You have to beat both of them to get the real ending for both of them. I'm pretty sure they take place on two giant islands, so that could mean they take place in the adult link timeline, after the flood

I still have yet to play the Oracle games. Those two games and the original Four Swords on the GameBoy are the only Zelda games I have not played.

Also it has been said Skyward Sword prequels Ocarina of Time. Guess what else it prequels when another game prequels another character?

See trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKUn5ESdK4s

Does the white character look familiar?
Spoiler:
It's Vaati!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:02 pm 
Landsman

Nitsua94 wrote:
Richsponge wrote:

I still have yet to play the Oracle games. Those two games and the original Four Swords on the GameBoy are the only Zelda games I have not played.

Also it has been said Skyward Sword prequels Ocarina of Time. Guess what else it prequels when another game prequels another character?

See trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKUn5ESdK4s

Does the white character look familiar?
Spoiler:
It's Vaati!

ZOMAGAH it's the missing link between the Vaati timeline and the Ganon timeline!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:56 pm 
Greenhorn

i didn't recognized him/her.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:33 pm 
Freelancer

frogger2800 wrote:
i didn't recognized him/her.

A him.

Vaati appeared in Minish Cap, and the two Four Sword games

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:41 pm 
Greenhorn

I've played all of them, I just forgot the gender. I got the gold cartage for number 1.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:54 pm 
Newcomer

Ok here's how it goes. The Legend of Zelda and Links awakenng on Nes are at the end. Link to the past is before Legend of Zelda, I think Ocarina of time is before link to the past, Majora's Mask is a sequel to Ocarina's Link being sent back to live the 7 lost childhood years, Windwaker is a sequel to Ocarina of time and I don't know where Twilight Princess fits it. But its just a game so nobody gives a dame. Zelda is great but the time line is so confusing. They seem to have split timelines and games that start a new timeline which screws it all up. Anyways, Zelda's a great game and I can't wait for the Ocarina of Time DS Remake!

Find me on YouTube!: ratedrsuperstar302/NscrSlipstrmSngsCup
Block on YouTube: nascarcocacolacup and nascardrpeppercup