The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 11:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Youtube news video idea
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:53 am 
Newcomer

If yall heard of avatar the last air bender movie that's coming around i think july and the new movie alice in wonderland which is going to be released in august you should check out into them and make a video on it =D ps loved the new vid ^-^ stupid mario bros ftw.

Post subject: Re: Youtube news video idea
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:06 am 
Commentator

yeah, it would be kinda cool if they did a Youtube News for The Last Airbender; seeing how M. Night is directing it

Thanks ML!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:56 am 
Commentator

If they did one on the Alice in Wonderland movie by Tim Burton, I would so love to hear them use the phrase "Ronald McDonald in drag" to describe the Mad Hatter. :D

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:11 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
Yeah... and IF there is going to be a sequel on the Golden Compass, they HAVE to make a youtube news about that!!! Then they say that the Golden Compass s*cked, and that the sequel proberly would s*ck as well. Then Wario comes inside and yells: "TAKE THAT BACK!!! Now..." Richie says that he wouldn't take it back and Wario would charge at Rich and start hitting him OUT OF THE SIGHT OF THE CAMERA. Chris says things like: "Oh my god..." and "that MUST hurt..." while you hear Wario screaming in anger and Richie begging... and in the next episode of youtube news Richie needs several bruises in his face and a blue eye... ( you know, when your hitted on your eye BADLY a giant bruise comes around it... ) And Richie needs to look angry or scared. XD

*Char notices nobody else is laughing and walks away ashamed*

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:21 pm 
Newcomer

Lady Juse wrote:
yeah, it would be kinda cool if they did a Youtube News for The Last Airbender; seeing how M. Night is directing it
alice in wonderland is coming in august as i said =D i hope richy doesn't mind a second fan forums ^-^ really loved the videos im gonna get off topic for a second does anyone wanna add my youtube account(s)? I got 2 MarioMariOMarioLuigi and 9Haseo9 for dot hack gameplay =D avatar the last airbender is coming out soon ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:30 pm 
Greenhorn

MarioMarioMarioLuigi wrote:
Lady Juse wrote:
alice in wonderland is coming in august as i said =D i hope richy doesn't mind a second fan forums ^-^ really loved the videos im gonna get off topic for a second does anyone wanna add my youtube account(s)? I got 2 MarioMariOMarioLuigi and 9Haseo9 for dot hack gameplay =D avatar the last airbender is coming out soon ^_^

The 5th of March is the release date for Alice in Wonderland and please, don't spam your YouTube account, at least not in here.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:23 am 
Newcomer

MarioMarioMarioLuigi wrote:
Lady Juse wrote:

I'll remember that =D

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:44 pm 
Newcomer

i think i can safely say that we are all gamers here, so how about a Halo Reach beta episode? :)

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:41 pm 
Veteran

How about one for the Karate Kid remake?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:51 pm 
Commentator

I dont really care what the next one should be about but I would also like to offer an idea. Recently the popularity of "reality tv" more particularly the show "Glee" has increased. I think it would be interesting to see a musical special on the subject. (One problem I dont think Dane sings...but he could do a wacky dance instead!)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:47 pm 
Middling

Location: Rocking back and forth on the floor, quickly going insane.
You should do a Youtube News about all those movies that were really good and then they made a sequel that ruined the series. eg. Iron Man, Shrek (although the second one was ok), Pirates of the Caribbean etc. I know you kind of already did that with the Disney sequels video but that was Disney in particular.