The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 4:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Is a Youtube News movie a good idea?
yes 74%  74%  [ 17 ]
no 26%  26%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 23
 Post subject: Youtube News The Movie?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:53 pm 
Newcomer

Hey fans! I'm new on the site. But I've been a huge fan of Richalvarez for over a year now. I'm also on the Randumb Prod Forums. On those forums, I posted my ideas for a Smashing Stuff Movie! And now I'm doing the same for Youtube News! Just Imagine...

A gang of thieves, or aliens, or ninjas, or something, take control of The Youtube News Studio. What shall Richard, Matt, Chris, Dane, and Julian do? First, get angry! :grr:
Then, Get cool. :coolmario:
And finally, kick some thief/alien/ninja butt! :evil:
Richard, armed with, ... fists! (and a tie!)
Matt, armed with, ... the same!
Chris, armed with, a smiley face umbrella.
Dane armed with, a really big microphone!
And Julian, armed with, ... uhhhhh... a microphone that's not as big as Dane's!

You want a battle?! They'll give you a battle!

You know this is actually a possibility. If there are any talented artists out there, (I'm not one of them) maybe they can design a cool looking movie poster! Richie will have no choice but to make it! :twisted: mwahhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaahhhhaaa!

EDIT: I would just like to clarify, I'm not being dead serious about this. I still believe a it's a possibility, but only if they have nothing to do in there spare time.

Last edited by PickPikminZero on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Youtube News The Movie?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:31 pm 
Newcomer

I say yay, because YouTube News is awesome, and the awesomeness should be in a film.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:25 pm 
Newcomer

i can so see that happening it would be really cool too they really really need to do that

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:56 pm 
Commentator

They made a Stupid Mario Bros. Movie! So, a Youtube News movie is a good idea! And I want an heroic role for the Randum Bum! What do you guys think?!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:02 pm 
Commentator

I donno I think that it sounds like an OK idea but more of a fun project rather than the serious stuff were used to. Plus who exactly is going to play the aliens and such? You have to remember the cast is pretty busy right now so to do something big like that youll have to give em some time...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:04 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
True WhiteMage. And besides, I don't think that the fight should have the biggest part if the movie comes. Or even have a part. Youtube news isn't about fighting you know...Even tough the could get quite some funny moments... but like I said, it shouldn't be mostly about the fighting. And I'm not even sure if you could call it a movie, maybe more like an extra long episode or a spinoff or something?

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:02 pm 
Commentator

I'm sorry... I hate to do this... but no. This will not happen. This will never happen. If it happened, it would be a terrible idea. Feel free to call me a jerk, but I have to say it.

PickPikminZero wrote:
On those forums, I posted my ideas for a Smashing Stuff Movie!

No. Just no. What would be the point? The point is just to smash stuff. You can't make a movie based on that.

PickPikminZero wrote:
now I'm doing the same for Youtube News! Just Imagine...

There's no way to make a legit plot with a youtube news movie. It worked for Stupid Mario, but for a show that's usually 2 min about current events... it won't work.

PickPikminZero wrote:
A gang of thieves, or aliens, or ninjas, or something, take control of The Youtube News Studio. What shall Richard, Matt, Chris, Dane, and Julian do?

The point of youtube news has always been about a random topic and making it non-sensical. Having Something random take over the studio and having them be heroic has nothing to do with youtube news. Also, Alien Crab things attacked the crew in one episode. There's your invasion.

PickPikminZero wrote:
First, get angry! :grr:
Then, Get cool. :coolmario:
And finally, kick some thief/alien/ninja butt! :evil:

That's not a movie plot. That's not even an episode plot for a youtube news episode.

PickPikminZero wrote:
Richard, armed with, ... fists! (and a tie!)

No. And the killer tie is Stupid Mario territory.

PickPikminZero wrote:
Matt, armed with, ... the same!
Chris, armed with, a smiley face umbrella.
Dane armed with, a really big microphone!
And Julian, armed with, ... uhhhhh... a microphone that's not as big as Dane's!

No. Just No.

PickPikminZero wrote:
You want a battle?! They'll give you a battle!

Youtube news isn't Stupid Mario. It has no plot, and it isn't suppose to be action packed.

PickPikminZero wrote:
You know this is actually a possibility.

Wrong. Wrong, Wrong, Wrong, Wrong, Wrong. Isn't, nor will it ever be, a possibility. Ever.

PickPikminZero wrote:
If there are any talented artists out there, (I'm not one of them) maybe they can design a cool looking movie poster! Richie will have no choice but to make it! :twisted: mwahhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaahhhhaaa!

Yes, because one person making a poster automatically means Rich must make a youtube news movie. BTW, the SMB movie poster was created when they decided to make the movie. So your logic fails.

This will never happen. Ever. Sorry to be rude, but no. Just no.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:26 pm 
Storyteller

wow THO who drank all of YOUR orange soda? *points at relz*

although he is right, it won't happen. sorry dude.

Au Revoir!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:08 pm 
Commentator

I agree, it can not happen. Youtube News is just a place for humor and discussing events. It cannot become a film.

Thanks ML!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:24 pm 
Freelancer

Since you are a newcomer, I understand why you came up with this idea. After years, you'll get used to this forum and knowing more about Richalvarez. But I agree with the previous posts. There's no way it can happen.

Also remember that Richie and his friends don't always film. They have a personal life like all of us do. Unlike a television series, they don't upload videos every week.

But still, I agree with what TheHiddenOne said. YouTube News will remain in one short topic videos.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:07 pm 
Commentator

Just like in Americas got talent X X X sorry you are out. Perhaps another day...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:34 am 
Commentator

Nitsua94 wrote:

Also remember that Richie and his friends don't always film. They have a personal life like all of us do.

Nitsua94 is right! Actually, after thinking of it! I actually think it won't work. The Stupid Mario bros movie worked because that was a series wich continued on the previous ones. Youtube News doesn't and besides, did you ever see a movie about the news anchors you see on your TV?! I haven't! (It would be fun if it was!)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:55 am 
Freelancer

an erxtended ep would be nice but no movie besides the only time a movie involving news has ever worked was with Anchorman

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:14 am 
Commentator

lol a movie would be awsome, just imagine "Youtube News, the movie, where the movie comes last and the weather comes later" :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:22 pm 
Newcomer

Nitsua94 wrote:
Since you are a newcomer, I understand why you came up with this idea. After years, you'll get used to this forum and knowing more about Richalvarez. But I agree with the previous posts. There's no way it can happen.

Also remember that Richie and his friends don't always film. They have a personal life like all of us do. Unlike a television series, they don't upload videos every week.

But still, I agree with what TheHiddenOne said. YouTube News will remain in one short topic videos.

Actually, I may be a newcomer to the forums, but not the videos. IF this was made, the action, if any, would either be in the style of the 1st Season of SMB, or over the top and ridiculous. TheHiddenOne brought up some good points, and, I agree with a lot of them, but I still believe this is a possibility. Maybe not a full fledged movie, but maybe a 10-15 minute special.