The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Your reflections on the SMB sereis now that it's ended..
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:07 am 
Novice

1) How did you discover Stupid Mario Brothers?
It came up in a suggestion box one day. I watch a lot of video game parodies.

2) How long have you been watching?
I don't remember exactly, but it was between the end of Movie Act I and the beginning of Movie Act II.

3) What are some of your favorite moments from the series?
-The Bowser vs. Pikachu fight (if you can call it that) in Act I
-The Cucco chase in season 3
-The first Wario/Darkness fight in Act II
-The team singing "The Longest Time" in that one JMK episode

4) Who is/are your favorite character(s)?
Wario, followed by Luigi. I liked Waluigi a lot in earlier seasons, but I feel Doug's very limited availability hurt the character later in the series.

5) What are you going to miss the most about SMB now that it’s finished?
Why, complaining about them on forums, of course!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:34 am 
Newcomer

1) How did you discover Stupid Mario Brothers? = My Brother Showed Me Some Episodes Of SMB, And I LOVED IT.
2) How long have you been watching? = For About 4 Years or so.
3) What are some of your favorite moments from the series? = Luigi And Waluigi Fight = EPIC, When the darkness was introduced, Wario Vs Darkness Fight #1
4) Who is/are your favorite character(s)? Darkness, Waluigi, Ash
5) What are you going to miss the most about SMB now that it’s finished? Everything, The Episodes, Movies, Seeing A Richie Episode Delay :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:39 am 
Newcomer

1) It's been too long for me to even remember anymore...

2) I haven't been watching as long as the other people around here, but I have been watching for a while now.

3) My favorite moments from the series were often the ones with UPS and FedEx. They never get old.

4) My favorite character has to be The Darkness. He was a great villain and when he converted to the hero's side, his dynamic change was very well done.

5) What I'm going to miss most of all is the suspense of waiting for each episode to come out. It was always quite exciting to think of what was going to happen next.

I will miss you Stupid Mario Bros. :,3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:54 am 
Newcomer

I was looking at old reviews on Super Mario games, then episode 45 popped up at the side bar. I clicked on it for a reason I cannot explain, none the less. I watched it and thought it was weird seeing Waluigi on Mario and Luigi's side with Wario being the bad guy. So when my friend came over, we watched the series from 1-45. And we thought it was brilliant, funny and classic. And boom.

I've been watching since episode 45, so a good 3 years.

Waluigi's entrance when I first saw episode 4, you actually gave him a personality. And he happens to be my favourite character (besides Master Gangles and Zubashi.) Also, the darkness's entrance into the series. I loved his look in the beginning, which is exactly like what he is, "Shadow Mario." Last but not least, my favorite moment ever. The series finale, it made me reflect on all the delays, the funny moments and sad moments. Classic.

1. Zubashi
2. Master Gangles
3. The Darkness
4. Link
5. Waluigi

All of it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:57 am 
Newcomer

1. I remember i was looking up super mario 64 speed runs, and I saw it in the related videos, i believe episode 25 was the newest one and I have been watching since.

2. look up abit ^^^^^^

3. Definetly the quad scene from the first season, and the bike race from season 4 i believe, But definetly... PIRATE CRUNCH!!!!!

4. Pirate Crunch, the pirates, Mario, Luigi and wario

5. I'm definetly gonna miss waiting for the newest episode to come out. but Im glad the way it ended was just perfect and was the greatest way to end the series

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:48 am 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
I was one day searching through this here youtube thing, discovering all the wonders, and the sure absurdity of it. when one day i came across this very poor looking mario in real life video. there were at the time only 2 episodes, and i thought to myself this is stupid, and just not worth my time. several months later i would once again come across the exact same series and damnit if i didnt eat my own words cause i fell in love with it. and have been here ever sense.

first seen it before episode 3 was released but never got into the series until first episode of second season.

favorite moment all together would defiantly have to be the episode in which DK was first shown. only because i can still to this day watch that episode and laugh over and over just at the stupidity of DK chasing everyone

favorite character darkness

this entire show was a big part of my growing up experience, i have met so many great people here on the forums. some i call true friends. so i guess i am just trying to say that i love all of you people and i hope this place never dies.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:03 am 
Newcomer

1) How'd you discover the Stupid Mario Brothers?
What's interesting is, I was looking up the trailer for the Brother movie about two years ago, and the Stupid Mario Brothers movie showed up. It sounded interesting, so I watched the movie first, then realized there were seasons before it so I watched those, watched the movies again, and caught up with Season 4 just a few episodes before it ended and have been watching it since. Needless to say, I became hooked!
2) How long have you been watching? It's been almost two years.
3) What are some of your favorite memories from the series?
Something I always looked forward to were the bloopers, if that counts! And besides that, the movie was a staple for me since I love when you guys are so serious (and funny too!) and it was the first thing I ever watched. And your music videos were hysterical!
4) Who is/are your favorite characters?
My three favorite characters would have to be Darkness, Wario, and Link (I'm so happy that Kent appeared in the finale, yay!). Darkness is just epic and totally BA (my friend's acronym for badass)! I loved him since day one. He's a lovable villain to me because he's so intense. Wario was a great comic relief for me, and I loved his development of character. One of the most well rounded characters in the story. And as for the amazing Link, I loved how wacky and serious he could be at the same time! Ha, I love Kent, he is just extremely funny.
5) What are you going to miss the most about SMB now that it's over?
Ah... not having something to look forward to every week. And the possible fact that some actors won't be around any more, so you won't be doing any videos with them. 

--these are just a few of my thoughts, so expect me to express more of them when I email you Richie--

Sincerely, 
the Amy who never sent in a donation :'(

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:36 am 
Newcomer

Sadly i don't remember but i am glad I did!
for 2 years (I think) :thinking:
Well the bloopers are always awesome episode 8 and 11 were my favourites for a long time
But I think that has changed
Luigi, Wario, DHL, Gary, Snake, the Cannibals (Ep 66) Mario ,Fed ex and UPS, The Canadian etc.
The excitement of new episodes ,the continuing storyline, and the cast of SMB all of you did a amazing job! :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:40 am 
Newcomer

1) How did you discover Stupid Mario Brothers? Just as a joke,I searched up "Stupid Mario Brothers" to see if there was actually something like that.
2) How long have you been watching? I have been watching since before that episode with the 3v1 battle with Wario.
3) What are some of your favorite moments from the series? Link and The Darkness's death..So emotional.The one with the monster mower.Nostalgia.I could go on.
4) Who is/are your favorite character(s)? One of my favorite characters was The Darkness.His character developed so well.My second and last favorite character was Ness.He entered and exited so epicly,and was crucial to the whole series.
5) What are you going to miss the most about SMB now that it’s finished? Everything.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:17 am 
Newcomer

To be honest, I can't remember exactly. I was just browsing through.
Since Episode 7, I believe.
All of them.
The Darkness, Wario, Waluigi, and Mario
5) What are you going to miss the most about SMB now that it's finished?
Me knowing that SMB is over. You guys are an inspiration to me, especially you, Richie.

Last edited by Doom72 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:32 am 
Commentator

1) How did you discover Stupid Mario Brothers? - , it appeared in a suggestion box while i was watching mario videos on youtube.
2) How long have you been watching? - Started watching shortly after episode 3 came out.
3) What are some of your favorite moments from the series? - Now that i've watched the final episode, some of my favourite momments include the fight scene in episode 5, the six way fight scene in episode 15, The singing scene from episode 22 part 3 and the last scene in episode 75, where UPS sings a song.
4) Who is/are your favorite character(s)? - The Darkness, loved his character/developement, same with johnny cyclops and ash.
5) What are you going to miss the most about SMB now that it’s finished? - Honestly, im just going to miss the series as a whole, everything about it, i love.

Final thoughts - Thank you, to richie and to all the other cast members for taking time out of your lives to give everyone such a great series, episode 75 to me, was perfect, such a strong finish that i actually shed a few tears in the last 10 minutes, the last 5 years have been great, the series was awesome, i wish you and all the cast members good luck in whatever direction they decide to go in, thanks for giving us such a great series, you guys are awesome!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:03 am 
Newcomer

Hi there, I have been reading the forum regularly since 2010 and I barely got to activating my account so that I could make this post. First of all, I want to thank you for all the time and dedication that you guys put into this show. It gave us all something to look forward to on a weekly basis after a tough week of school.

Around 2010 I was browsing youtube for interactive videos and I came upon Stupid Mario Brothers the Interactive Adventure. I really enjoyed it and decided to give the episodes a shot. Despite my busy college schedule, I would stay up late at nights so that I could catch up to the movie. After having watched the first three seasons and the movie I was hooked on the show and I was happy to find out that there was going to be a season 4.

2) How long have you been watching? Since September 2010

3) What are some of your favorite moments from the series? As a music major, I was really fond of episodes 7 and 22 the most but I liked every single episode. Some that really stood out were the soccer game, football game, episode 50, and a few others that I can't remember off the top of my head.

4) Who is/are your favorite character(s)? In no particular order; Link, Mario, Darkness, Wario. Honestly I liked all of the characters!

5) What are you going to miss the most about SMB now that it’s finished? Looking forward to a new episode, all of the interactive videos, youtube news, and everything else that you guys did.

Best of luck to all of you with whatever you all decide to do and I hope that you guys continue to be successful!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:17 am 
Newcomer

Hello, RMA Studios! :D Super way-to-go on reaching episode 75 and completing your series. It's been a real pleasure following along with your adventures. :)

My friends and I have all the Mario hats and wanted to do a Mario Kart video sometime at the go-kart track, and that inspired me to check YouTube for live action Mario videos. :) I saw a lot of fun ones, but my favorite was a video I found where Mario, Luigi, and Ash Ketchum went to San Francisco to chase Wario around over a stolen stuffed Goomba. xD It was one of your most recent videos at the time and I really enjoyed it, so I went and started the series from episode one and onward.

Ever since the San Francisco special, right before season 3 started airing. :)

The battle scene from episode 5 using all the Mario sound effects was hilarious, and that was the episode that hooked me on the rest of the series. :) I loved the fight scene from episode 15, too, where it was a big melee between almost all of the characters in the series. Ash's ineffectual fighting was the best. xD For some reason, the episode with the crazy psycho stalker fangirl who stole Mario and Luigi's hats is a major favorite of mine - so funny and horrifying at the same time! I loved the Stupid Mario Brothers movie, pretty much the whole thing, but especially everybody playing Twister, Mario getting the Fire Flower from Link, seeing Fire Mario (aahh! <3) and the fight between Wario and the Darkness is my absolute favorite part in the entire series. It doesn't get much cooler than that. :)

My favorite was always Wario from the start, but Waluigi was a close second. :) Ash was my third favorite because of how friggin' silly he was, and I really loved the Bowser from the Stupid Mario Brothers movie. ...Kamek was also super adorable, just sayin'. And who can forget Mario and Luigi? The Darkness was also super cool, especially when he was a total psycho in the StMB movie, but he was also pretty badass in the finale episode, too. ^_~ ...That's half the cast, isn't it? >__>;;

I guess I'll miss having new episodes to look forward to, because this is the longest running YouTube series I've ever followed. :) I'll definitely be checking up the future work of RMA studios, 'cause I'll miss seeing Richie, Chris, Matt, Julian, Austin, and all the others in action. After watching the series for so long, I feel like I know you guys a little bit, and the end of the series feels a bit like saying goodbye to a friend. :)

Good luck with all your future projects, you guys!! Thanks for the awesome run and for giving the series such a rockin' ending! ^__^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:22 am 
Newcomer

1)good luck ;)

2)2008

3)my absolute favorite moment was in the smb movie act 1 part 4 at exactly 10 minutes and 20 seconds, when the lawnmower chases mario and luigi and suddenly out of nowhere julian shows up and smashes it. priceless! i watched this at least a 100 times!

4) Julian and everything that he plays, wario, mario, ash and brock^^

5) Stupid Mario Brothers

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:27 am 
Newcomer

A few years ago, someone else on Youtube did a live stream where he promoted the show and showed off the first few seasons. I've been hooked on the series since!

I'd say about three or four years.

It's been a while since I've seen some of the older episodes so a lot of things have slipped my mind but the two I remember are:
When Max Payne got into a shoot out with the mafia and the battle between Nox Decious and The Darkness in the final episode.

Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Link, Gary, Professor Oak, and The Darkness.

I think if I were to pick one thing, I'd say I would miss the whole cast and their characters the most. They are, of course, what made the series and since some of them will be leaving to pursue their own futures, they will be missed!

It's been a great run! I'll miss the series but I'll be sure to watch it all the way through again one of these days. Sure, it won't be the same as waiting for a new episode but it'll be great to see just how much the series grew over the years since the very first episode.

"The clock's run out but it doesn't mean it's 'Game Over'"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next