The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Why not get it over with?
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:23 am 
Newcomer

I say do a fundraiser, get money for season 5, film a trailer for that and then work on those movie projects! I can't go without SMB over the summer guys..

Post subject: Re: Why not get it over with?
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:24 am 
Middling

Probably they are not doing that because thier life doesn't revolve around SMB and they want to try something new.

^Both brought to you by ML!^

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:50 pm 
Freelancer

Yeah. I want to see something Stupid Mario Bros during the summer, but I am not complaining. Not everything in our life is about SMB. That is just being selfish to want them do something for your enjoyment. I am glad they are going to do something special that they like to do.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:45 pm 
Fan Girl

After the movie, RMA and crew experimented on other projects before taking StMB again and learned a lot from it.

The result?
The best season yet.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:42 am 
Newcomer

I support Richie's choice of making his Movies over the Summer... But I am still upset over the timing and situation :/ The ending to Season 5 Final episode was kinda a turn off, The Darkness explains everything that is going to happen and he states at-least 2wice that The army/Browser and all is coming soon... So I feel like even tho the final "Ep" started a huge Tention, We have to wait at least 3 months till the next ep.

So... Its like the Darknest is going on and saying: Darkness - "There Coming now" and Mario- "Right Now!!!" then Darkness - "Oh no, in like 3 months"

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:10 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
you know another reason is that like most things, when they are done repeatably they become boring and as though you are stuck in a rut. with the creation of two new movies having nothing to do from stupid mario brothers, they can leap out of that rut and do something different. and by doing so they will create new ideas and even newer respect for it.

if none of that makes sense let me give you a small analogy so to say... your favorite type of beverage is mt dew, you drink that almost everyday of your life, and so much that eventually the taste becomes bland, and it no longer satisfies you. and if you keep doing it for to much longer it will become to grow disgusting to you. so unless you widen your verizion of different tastes of soda you will lose all luster for mt dew and never be able to drink it again.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:03 pm 
Newcomer

Personally, I can wait however long it takes. Richie and friends need to do what they want to do, and if they want to work on something else, they should be able to. We know that there WILL be a new season of Stupid Mario Bros., so that's enough for me, at least. Plus, all their other videos are fun to watch, too!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:58 am 
Landsman

Celes wrote:
After the movie, RMA and crew experimented on other projects before taking StMB again and learned a lot from it.

The result?
The best season yet.

^ Agreed. I'm always excited when they do non-StMB stuff. I like StMB, but I prefer to see them do other outlets.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:38 pm 
Tyro

Basically, the reason that StMB doesn't just go ahead and do the next season is why shows, including this one, are divided into seasons in the first place. Most shows are produced one season at a time, and air only one season a year, although some air 2 a year. Typically, most, if not all, of a season will be completed before the airdate of first episode. Outside of the filming and promoting time, actors and production crew may work on other projects, or just take a break. It also gives time for the writers to write, and in some cases, create a direction for the show based on fan feedback.

In other words, they're doing just what any network should do; giving the staff and talent on the show a freaking break, and coming up with new ideas.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:44 am 
Newcomer

As much I love watch SMB, after seeing that update about Richie's dream. I understand that it's important for them to work on their movie projects. As long as there will be a season 5, Doesn't matter with me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:11 pm 
Freelancer

I think they may not try to raise money for a season five, seeing as how they have other things they want to be doing right now, like dealing with college, the movie, and life.