The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 4:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: Why does Shadow Mario/Darkness want Wario dead?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:17 pm 
Novice

Link said in Act 5 that he's going back to Hyrule, so it's unlikely he'll be in Part 6.

And as StupidMarioFanChar pointed out, no one other than Waluigi and Merlin know that Shadow Mario survived. There's a good chance that Shadow Mario will get to Wario before they can warn him, since he seems to be able to teleport, which means it's probably going to be another Wario vs. The Darkness fight. Obviously Waluigi will need to show up at some point to give Wario the counter curse, but I doubt that there will be many characters involved in the fight. The more people there are the harder the fight is to choreograph. Too many people and it just gets clumsy.

Still, I'm sure Mario and Luigi will have some role in the episode, even if they don't actually fight Shadow Mario. They are the main characters, after all -It would be ridiculous for them not to be in the finale.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:23 pm 
Intermediate

even if wario is ambushed by shadow mario, he wouldn't lose. he's a main character. And i seriously doubt shadow mario can teleport, i think its just plain invisibility. after all, he is naught but a shadow.

theory 9) Shadow Mario has only a mango, while Wario has not 1, not 2, but 3 apples originally to be given to yoshi in Act I.

10) Shadow mario has trouble growing a beard because shadow mario is just a blob of darkness. he is jealous of Matt's beard

(yea, that last one was pretty bad, it's difficult coming up with new ideas)

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:59 pm 
Landsman

plasticmanticor wrote:
6) In Super Mario Sunshine, Shadow Mario was actually Baby Bowser. Perhaps its a Bowser family affair to punish Wario for leaving Bowser's employment while Bowser is busy ranting to Mario/Luigi

I think he's on to something here, there may be a bowser Jr. entrance after all, I mean, all he would have to have is a giant paintbrush and that would be all he needs. and sinse he can morph into human form already, he wouldn't need kameck's help. It's a possibility.

As for there being a shadow Wario, Wario was already intended to be bad, having an eveil version would end up being a good Wario, or something

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:16 am 
Creator

I promise you there is no Bowser JR. It was a bad idea in sunshine, it's still a bad idea now.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:23 pm 
Newcomer

Richalvarez wrote:
I promise you there is no Bowser JR. It was a bad idea in sunshine, it's still a bad idea now.

What do you think about Bowser’s other kid’s?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:16 pm 
Intermediate

I honestly don't expect anybody to believe my theories. 1 and 4 are kinda related and the most likely
6 of the remaining 8 theories were based upon RMA videos.
they all, except for #s 1 and 4, were meant for comic relief. Don't take me seriously, im not a very serious person. most of the time. especially this time.

anyone will tell you it is definitely NOT baby bowser in the SMB series.

lastly, and in response to enzio,
what do you mean by bowser's other kids? so there were a bunch of baby bowsers in Mario party, but in the end, they're all really the same person

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:34 pm 
Freelancer

Richalvarez wrote:

Actually, I thought that Bowser Jr. was a brilliant idea in Sunshine.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:23 pm 
Newcomer

plasticmanticor wrote:
I honestly don't expect anybody to believe my theories. 1 and 4 are kinda related and the most likely
6 of the remaining 8 theories were based upon RMA videos.
they all, except for #s 1 and 4, were meant for comic relief. Don't take me seriously, im not a very serious person. most of the time. especially this time.

anyone will tell you it is definitely NOT baby bowser in the SMB series.

lastly, and in response to enzio,
what do you mean by bowser's other kids? so there were a bunch of baby bowsers in Mario party, but in the end, they're all really the same person

Bowser has 7 other kid’s called Koopalings who are bosses in some old mario games and they were also in 2 of the mario cartoons.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:39 pm 
Novice

Wii Master 64 wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:

Actually, I thought that Bowser Jr. was a brilliant idea in Sunshine.

Bowser Jr. was an abomination. The original Koopalings all had their own names, personalities, and abilities; and they threw them out for no reason other than seven characters are more work than one character. So instead we get Bowser Jr., a blatant copy/paste of Baby Bowser with no distinct characteristics of his own, solely because Nintendo was too lazy too lazy to work with the original Koopalings. And even throwing all that aside, the execution was horrible. Mama Peach? Bully Mario? Not only did Bowser Jr. look like Scrappy Doo, it made Bowser look pathetic.

How he got into Sunshine, let alone Galaxy and New Super Mario Bros, I'll never understand.

/rant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:37 pm 
Newcomer

I think That the Darknes Want's Revenge about Wario trying to kill him so what i think is going to happon is that Shadow Mario and Wario are going to have a big fight , I recon that Mario will stay out of it because in episode when Mario first meets Merlin, Merlin says at the end "The Fate Of The World will deponed on 2 men" Mario Did what he was soposed to do by defenting Mr L, But Wario hasent done anything yet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:50 am 
Intermediate

I reckon Mario will be out of the fight because rich will be too busy playing the role of shadow mario.
Wario already beat shadow mario once, but that was with feigning death with the truth stone. Although mario was supposed to defeat Mr. L, it technically was Luigi finishing him off. Actually, the only character who hasn't done anything yet is Waluigi. I'll do my best to go through the list.

Mario helped Luigi beat Nox Decious...again
Wario beat shadow mario once, helped coconut, etc.
Ash caught all 493 pokemon, BEFORE gary oak
Link gave mario the fire flower and resurrected
Snake told Wario where to find shadow Mario and killed Liquid...again
Kamek burned Bowser's teddy bear and left to the mushroom kingdom
Yoshi delivered the letter to Ness
Bowser lost to Mario...again. and left for the mushroom kingdom
Otacon got kidnapped and watched anime
Professor Oak gave gary a ride
DK is a minor character, thus has no importance to shadow mario
Daisy is still celebrating her victory over Mario and Wario in the bike race
Peach is working at Taco Bell
Walgina broke up with Waluigi
and lastly, Ness lost a short fight against shadow mario.

i hope i didn't miss anyone. So yea, Wario HAS done something, but Waluigi hasn't.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:24 am 
Novice

plasticmanticor wrote:
I bet all of my theories are wrong, but my question to you:

Who does the darkness refer to when he says 'master', because it isn't Nox Decious. that much is apparent.

And i certainly hope it isn't "Master" from Doctor Who. but that would be really cool

Edit: Actually, after watching ACT 2 Part 3, I think 'master' actually was Nox Decious, but I'm really hoping for the possibility that it isn't.

The Master in StMB, hmm, that would be AWESOME (too bad its not him, this Master is Nox Decious, ins't? and he is dead by now [i think]). :awesome:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:51 pm 
Commentator

It WAS Nox Decious....

Thanks ML!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:26 pm 
Intermediate

my confusion came because i was mixing up events from early in the movie and the argument between Mr L(nox decious) and Shadow Mario. thats why i originally thought Nox Decious WASN'T the 'master'.

Lady Juse, have you seen Doctor Who before? If you saw any of the episodes containing 'The Master', you would want him as the master in the series, not Nox Decious. he is that insanely evil. In fact, he takes over the world twice. Thats more than Shadow mario OR Nox Decious can say.