The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 8:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:00 am 
Commentator

Maybe the chosen one is Ash!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:19 am 
Middling

I'm guessing either Link, Ash or Wario.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:30 pm 
Tyro

As soon as they said there were two, I was sure it'd be Wario.

I honestly have no idea who else it'd be. It'd be HALARIOUS though if it was Ash. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:32 pm 
Role Player

if it was ash...id kill myself :what:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:52 pm 
Forum Gamer

Please, dont be Ash. It wouldnt be funny. That would be stupid. Ash cant fight, assist or do anything really. At least Wario and Link could DO something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:39 am 
Forum Gamer

Goombowser wrote:
Please, dont be Ash. It wouldnt be funny. That would be stupid. Ash cant fight, assist or do anything really. At least Wario and Link could DO something.

wow, way to rule out the most logical answer.

^Click to view my youtube page!^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:41 am 
Site Admin

I highly doubt it's Ash, because Ash never does anything to help the main characters physcally. He's meant for comic relief but it's nothing to kill yourself over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:45 am 
Forum Gamer

you talkin to me adam? no no, i know ash would most likely not be it, i'm just saying that he didn't include Luigi in his assumptions. To me, Luigi is the most logical answer. I even derived why and made a post about it on page 3 :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:46 pm 
Site Admin

Paul Henry wrote:
you talkin to me adam? no no, i know ash would most likely not be it, i'm just saying that he didn't include Luigi in his assumptions. To me, Luigi is the most logical answer. I even derived why and made a post about it on page 3 :-)
That was in general.

I don't think it is Luigi, not because it is the best choice but because it is the most obvious choice. Don't you think Rich could do better? I can't see this:

Merlin: As I have told you before, there are 2 chosen ones they are: Mario and... Luigi.
Luigi: Wow, I did not see that comming! Who would of that that we'd be paired up!

Yeah, you see my point. But right now I'm looking back at Episode 37 and there are some good hints.

"What is the Chosen One? What does he do?"
"Save the world..."
"Merlin, who was the Chosen One?"
"Well it wasn't Uther, and it wasn't Arthur either, he was close but he didn't quite rid the world of evil. You see I've always had it wrong, there isn't one chosen one, there are two."
"Am I one of them?"
"Yes."
"Who is the other?"
"All in good time."

cut to Wario sitting ontop of the Shed. Coincidential cut of scenes? possibly. But back to the Luigi theory.

"What is your purpose?"
"He told me that there were two chosen ones, The Chosen Two and that it is my purpose to protect one of them."
"Me?"
"No not you the other Chosen One."
"Who is the other Chosen One?"
"I'm not suppost to tell you yet."
"Why, why can't you tell me? ... If you're suppost to be protecting this other guy then why isn't he with you?"
"Before I can protect him we must defeat Wario or else all is lost. That comes first."

So this is a head scratcher but it appears and probably means that the other Chosen one isn't Luigi because Waluigi must protect TOCO (The Other Chosen One) after thier fight with Wario and he and Luigi going into the fight against Wario and if Luigi was injured in the fight and the- Oh, no, I've gone cross-eyed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:18 pm 
Newcomer

i say the other chosen will be Ash........or maybe Brock for some reason

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:33 pm 
Forum Gamer

AdminAdam wrote:
Paul Henry wrote:
That was in general.

I don't think it is Luigi, not because it is the best choice but because it is the most obvious choice. Don't you think Rich could do better? I can't see this:

Merlin: As I have told you before, there are 2 chosen ones they are: Mario and... Luigi.
Luigi: Wow, I did not see that comming! Who would of that that we'd be paired up!

Yeah, you see my point. But right now I'm looking back at Episode 37 and there are some good hints.

"What is the Chosen One? What does he do?"
"Save the world..."
"Merlin, who was the Chosen One?"
"Well it wasn't Uther, and it wasn't Arthur either, he was close but he didn't quite rid the world of evil. You see I've always had it wrong, there isn't one chosen one, there are two."
"Am I one of them?"
"Yes."
"Who is the other?"
"All in good time."

cut to Wario sitting ontop of the Shed. Coincidential cut of scenes? possibly. But back to the Luigi theory.

"What is your purpose?"
"He told me that there were two chosen ones, The Chosen Two and that it is my purpose to protect one of them."
"Me?"
"No not you the other Chosen One."
"Who is the other Chosen One?"
"I'm not suppost to tell you yet."
"Why, why can't you tell me? ... If you're suppost to be protecting this other guy then why isn't he with you?"
"Before I can protect him we must defeat Wario or else all is lost. That comes first."

So this is a head scratcher but it appears and probably means that the other Chosen one isn't Luigi because Waluigi must protect TOCO (The Other Chosen One) after thier fight with Wario and he and Luigi going into the fight against Wario and if Luigi was injured in the fight and the- Oh, no, I've gone cross-eyed.

yeah, that is a good point, however, when they said:

He did not deny the fact that the other chosen one was with him at the time. I do not think it's Wario since he has to defeat him in order to protect the Chosen one, unless he means only to defeat the power he possesses and not him.

You see in my mind I see Luigi as the most logical as far as anyone we know exists at the moment (since I believe Link to be the one true hero). My only other guess would be someone who doesn't exist in the show yet.

Although I have been thinking of Ash, as far as the show goes, he seems very unlikely to be the other chosen one, but as far as Pokèmon goes, Ash has been the "Chosen One" before (in the Pokèmon 2000 Movie I believe). However I don't think Rich will go down that road.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:24 pm 
Forum Gamer

Now that I see Adams point, I think it might be Link. You cant protect someone you have to defeat, so no Wario. And Luigi? Come on. Really.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:38 pm 
Forum Gamer

Luigi isn't a bad guess....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:39 pm 
Site Admin

Paul Henry wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
Paul Henry wrote:

He did not deny the fact that the other chosen one was with him at the time. I do not think it's Wario since he has to defeat him in order to protect the Chosen one, unless he means only to defeat the power he possesses and not him.

You see in my mind I see Luigi as the most logical as far as anyone we know exists at the moment (since I believe Link to be the one true hero). My only other guess would be someone who doesn't exist in the show yet.

Although I have been thinking of Ash, as far as the show goes, he seems very unlikely to be the other chosen one, but as far as Pokèmon goes, Ash has been the "Chosen One" before (in the Pokèmon 2000 Movie I believe). However I don't think Rich will go down that road.
Yeah, as I said originally, It's probably a new character, seeing as just about everyone else just doesn't really fill the shoes. Rich has stated that it would be revealed in Episode 44, and due to the shadyness of Waluigi's dialogue it's still up in the air.

"Link wasn't killed by Wario, he is safe with a coconut in the forest. He is the other chosen one."
"Now that we've destroyed the Truth I will reveal the truth. We've stopped Wario and saved him from his delusions now I must protect him for he is the other chosen one."
"I said my job was to protect the chosen one, and I have protected him by concealing my real purpose. I am the other Chosen One."
"I saved you because you are the other chosen one, Luigi."
"The other chosen one is a desciption of a new character by the name of _"
"I can't think of anything for Ash"

Red's my favorite, that's what I'd do. Or maybe I'm just a big Waluigi fan. We may run into one of those. Or maybe some scenario like:

Shadow Mario takes the truth from Wario and is about to kill him when Waluigi stops him. He tells Wario that he is the other Chosen One.

I dunno, just spit ballin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:00 pm 
Forum Gamer

AdminAdam wrote:
Paul Henry wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
Paul Henry wrote:

Yeah, as I said originally, It's probably a new character, seeing as just about everyone else just doesn't really fill the shoes. Rich has stated that it would be revealed in Episode 44, and due to the shadyness of Waluigi's dialogue it's still up in the air.

"Link wasn't killed by Wario, he is safe with a coconut in the forest. He is the other chosen one."
"Now that we've destroyed the Truth I will reveal the truth. We've stopped Wario and saved him from his delusions now I must protect him for he is the other chosen one."
"I said my job was to protect the chosen one, and I have protected him by concealing my real purpose. I am the other Chosen One."
"I saved you because you are the other chosen one, Luigi."
"The other chosen one is a desciption of a new character by the name of _"
"I can't think of anything for Ash"

Red's my favorite, that's what I'd do. Or maybe I'm just a big Waluigi fan. We may run into one of those. Or maybe some scenario like:

Shadow Mario takes the truth from Wario and is about to kill him when Waluigi stops him. He tells Wario that he is the other Chosen One.

I dunno, just spit ballin.

well I still wouldn't see Wario as it since they are originally headed off to defeat Wario, but yeah, that I suppose is how it would happen with Link, but I still see him as the "One True Hero" and therefore could not be the other chosen one.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next