The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 2:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Fav Season?
Season 1 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Season 2 24%  24%  [ 6 ]
Season 3 28%  28%  [ 7 ]
The Movie 20%  20%  [ 5 ]
Interactive Adventures (Regular and Halloween) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Season 4 12%  12%  [ 3 ]
Season 5 (if this thread is still alive by then) 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Spin-Off 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 25
 Post subject: Which is your Favorite Season?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:13 pm 
Newcomer

My Fav season is the first season!

Post subject: Re: Which is your Favorite Season?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:51 pm 
Freelancer

I really can't decide on which one's good because they all are so great.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:13 am 
Novice

Location: "I am everywhere and nowhere. I am all of you and none of you"
Season 2. For me, it was a perfect blend of comedy and seriousness, without either side of the spectrum seeming out of place.
The intriguing story arc and decent writing really set the standard for future installments in the series.

Though, I still wanna see Oops! We Broke the Table Part I, Nox Decious' debut film, however.

All in all, I give Season 2 5/5 unreleased King Arthur films!

Post subject: so fuckin' what!?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:01 pm 
Fan Girl

I'm the one who voted for the 4th one.

my second favorite is the 1st... I haven't watched the interactive adventures and just enjoyed Act I of the movie.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:44 pm 
Intermediate

My personal favorite is the first one. It has my favorite episode (The UPS one-13), my favorite line ("I remember Yoshi ate a goomba once...Luigi, that's disGUSTING!"ep.7) and tons of fun with the comedy-based story. It is what made Stupid Mario brothers stupid.

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:33 pm 
Veteran

I voted for the first season and the third season. I loved the humor of the first season. I had fun watching it and it was what got me into the series. I like the third season because of the plot and all of Shadow Mario's evilness. He was so bone-chilling back then. It was awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:20 pm 
Newcomer

What can I say? It's gotta be Season 2!
1. It was being uploaded on summer 2008, Best summer/year ever!
2. I actually liked the seriousness. It funny bits too! In my opinion Johnny Cyclops is the best comic relief! Too bad this Season was his only appearance :(
3. Waluigi and Wario weren't taken so seriously here. It's amazing how much they changed! In Season 2 they were pure side comedic villains. Now they're essential to the plot! I feel as if they did this because of demanding fans.... I really wish they we're still at least rivals. But there doesn't seem to be the slightest hatred (Luigi seems to care about Waluigi the most he mentions him a lot O_O)
4. Ness looked the appropriate age to play Ness. In the flashlight man video, Tim Muller seems Chris Mullers age!
5. Link, Ash, Peach and DHL were present! You know, in season 5, with UPS on Mario's side, FedEx on Ganondorf's it would've been nice to see DHL on Darkness', at least before they joined Mario.

Next would be Season 1, Season 4, Season 3, Movie, Operation BlindStorm (Curse you Blindstorm! :grr: ) lol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:47 pm 
Newcomer

Of course season 2 because the introduction of Nox Decious and season 4 cause it was funny as hell and the movie because it made me cry and Nox Decious OVERLOAD with Mr.L

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:46 am 
Newcomer

I voted for Seasons 2 and 3.

Love Season 1 but they were still finding their form, y'know? (though my favorite line, "Do you think we take that kind of trash here?! Everyone in this room is now ten times more DUMB because of your stupid, pathetic idea!", is from a Season 1 episode *9, if you want to be specific*)

Seasons 2 and 3 to me seemed to be the peek of the series and that was because of they found their place in their writing and had a mega cast. The Movie, while retaining the cast and the awesome writing (as well as me having my name in the credits of Act II :D), was just a bit under the levels of good in my opinion that Seasons 2 and 3 brought to the table.

However, the Movie did bring a lot of questions up too. This is when they were starting to wonder when they should end the series, and it does certainly show. Almost everything starting with the end of the Movie was, at least in my eyes, written in such a way that allowed the series to end while also having the door open for more. Now I love writing like this, but it usually had a "depressing" feel and by that I mean the seasons or interactive adventures or whatnot didn't always end on the highest of notes. I dunno, maybe I just will always expect anything Mario to have a completely 100% happy ending, but it did feel like it wasn't complete in a sense. The feeling of "Yes, this may very well be the last episode of the series, but it didn't quite feel 100% right to me" usually came to mind.

Throughout the time between the Movie and Season 4 much of the cast disappeared and it was kind of sad to know. Seasons 4 and 5 had/have very nice writing but unfortunately feels a little bit like it's lacking because the cast isn't as big. Because of the bigger cast in the second and third Seasons, it kind of felt like a more fun experience watching those, if only by a little.

And of course, there's the dread of no more "Stupid Mario Bros." episodes after Season 5 is finished. I remember watching the announcement video that Season 5 would start production and I was happy to know the gang was gonna get back together, but my heart did sink a little when I found out just a bit later that it was going to be the last. That's because, and I think a lot of people can agree with me on this one, that feeling of fun and joy and the good memories of watching all these episodes for the first time and then over again is going to be VERY missed. That's why I decided, that when that final one, Episode 75 premiers that I'm going to watch the entire series in it's entirety with it all ending by watching that episode for the first time, which will hopefully due to all the hype and whatnot make what I felt watching Seasons 2 and 3 for the first time that much better. But I hope whatever Richie and the gang decide to do afterward goes good for them, and that's quite simply because of the joy they brought me plus many others and how nice of people they are. Rich, Chris, Matt, all of them. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we love you all and hope for nothing less than a bright, successful future.

...Wow, what a novel. lol. So, there you go, my analysis of the "Stupid Mario Bros." series, plus some sentiments. Hope this was a good read for those who've made it this far.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:20 am 
Freelancer

That's a really good analysis.

You get 100 Million points...Just kidding but good job there.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:29 am 
Newcomer

JRPictures wrote:
That's a really good analysis.

You get 100 Million points...Just kidding but good job there.

Thanks. :)