The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Which character would you want to see most in The Movie?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:44 pm 
Site Admin

To follow up on the tradition of the inactive Chronos1221, I'll make the official Which character would you want to see most in The Movie? thread.

Guidelines:
1. You can only post a most 3 new characters that you'd like to see most in the movie (keyword most).

2. Incorporate a reason how that character or characters would be involved. I know everyone wants to see Zero Suit Samus make a StMB appearance sometime soon but your blind idea needs some kind of backing.

I'll use mine as an example:

CHARACTER: Bowser
REASON: Because he needs to get back in the series!
EXPLINATION: Shadow Mario searches for a partner according to his master's plans. He seeks out Bowser to help him defeat the Mario and Wario Bros.
HOW: Use the large movie budget to by a costume that looks good and use After Effects CG to make him look more menacing than coustumes can.

Now a little farfetched bu that's what I'd like to see.
You don't have to follow my format exactly, but you must pay attention to the guidelines.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:11 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
i'd like to see...

Ike from fire emblem becuase ever sense marth and roy were put on melee the fire emblem games have become popular in america. and sense ike is in the most recent game it would be cool to see him.

zero suit samus would also be cool because everyone likes samus and if she had the suit it would be so much harder to make the charecter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:12 pm 
Site Admin

relzer wrote:
i'd like to see...

Ike from fire emblem becuase ever sense marth and roy were put on melee the fire emblem games have become popular in america. and sense ike is in the most recent game it would be cool to see him.

zero suit samus would also be cool because everyone likes samus and if she had the suit it would be so much harder to make the charecter.
guideline #2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:44 pm 
Role Player

Character: Zelda Cdi King
Reason: Because the King is would be an epic but silly character for a movie like this!
Explanation: The King was angry at CDi Mario and Luigi for taking everything he loved to eat and decided that he would hunt Mario and Luigi down and capture them until they give the stuff back. In the movie he will appear while Mario and Luigi are walking down the street talking about their current situation when the King pops behind them and knocks them out. What happens next is that the King figures out he captured the wrong Mario Bros and later on in the movie decides to help the Mario Bros and others agianst Dark Mario and he wilk fight him with his Saber and his DINNER BLASTER! He may or may not die so im unsure of it.
HOW: Use Yellow and Orange Colored Clothes robe style. Youll also need a chain necklace with a gem or stone on the end of it. Youll also need a orange headband with a yellow triangle at the front of it and shoes can be brown shoes or boots..

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

Last edited by BrandonCDi on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:55 pm 
Commentator

relzer wrote:
i'd like to see...

( I deleted the next part of what relzer said because that isn't why im quoting it.)

What was the last fire emblem game by the way?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:14 pm 
Tyro

CHARACTER: Zelda
REASON: Because it would be pretty cool to see her in this series.
EXPLANATION: In order to help Link in his quest with Mario, Zelda comes to tell him that his Triforce of Courage has returned. Link forgets how to use it and Zelda explains with many funny diagrams as well as examples.
HOW: For the costume, either go to a fabric store and make a simple pink dress or you could probably find a used costume online or from a friend's house. Concerning the Triforce, I'm sure that you can us some special effects to make it glow or something.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:19 pm 
Commentator

Now my official answer to the question:

1. Captain Falcon because:
---A. he's awesome!!
---B. My hopes are already up for him. I will die (on the inside. dont worry!) if he's not in it.
---C. The costume seems like it wouldn't be that hard to make. A blue suit with a helmet, gloves, and some shoes
---D. He can drive the Blue Falcon so if anybody needs to get somewhere, just tell him
---E. He has his Falcon Punch which could mean he is involved with battle somehow
---F. I'm trying to put a url of him into the picture. Dont blame me if this doesn't work: http://img1.cdn.crunchyroll.com/i/spire ... 0_full.jpg

2. Marth because:
---A. Why not?
---B. Richie said that Link and Cloud were going to have a contest of who is the better swordsman. Why can't Marth live that dream?
---C. Another link. If it doesn't work, just copy and paste the url of the picture:
http://www.serebii.net/ssbb/characters/marth.png

3. Mario, Luigi, Peach, Wario, Waluigi, Walgina, Ash, Brock, Link, Coconut, Snake, Otocon, Merlin, Nox Decious, Shadow Mario, FED X, and UPS, because:
---A. They already have the costumes for them
---B. Without them, there is no story!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:32 pm 
Commentator

CHARACTER: Dark Link
REASON: Possible "Vessel" that Shadow Mario was talking about in Ep 45.
EXPLINATION: Shadow Mario attacks him in the forest and gets possesed by Nox Descious
HOW: Get another Link costume but paint all the green parts of the tunic black.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:42 pm 
Commentator

CHARACTER: Mr. L
REASON: Possible "Vessel" that Shadow Mario was talking about in Ep 45.
EXPLINATION: For those who don't know Mr. L is a dark form of Luigi that is from the game Super Paper Mario (Wii). Luigi is possessed by the bad guy (Count Bleck) and becomes evil. This would be good idea since Count Bleck and Nox Decious both have the same personality (except that Nox is pure evil). Since Luigi is the most innocent and not the most violent one out of all 4 of the plumbers, him being possessed by Nox would be a good "shock value" to the show. Plus Chris (Luigi) played Nox Decious so he would be the perfect person for the job.
HOW: Easily get another Luigi costume but just insert the different colour scheme and at a bandana with holes for the eye-wear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:41 pm 
Freelancer

Brandon17 wrote:
Character: Zelda Cdi King
Reason: Because the King is would be an epic but silly character for a movie like this!
Explanation: The King was angry at CDi Mario and Luigi for taking everything he loved to eat and decided that he would hunt Mario and Luigi down and capture them until they give the stuff back. In the movie he will appear while Mario and Luigi are walking down the street talking about their current situation when the King pops behind them and knocks them out. What happens next is that the King figures out he captured the wrong Mario Bros and later on in the movie decides to help the Mario Bros and others agianst Dark Mario and he wilk fight him with his Saber and his DINNER BLASTER! He may or may not die so im unsure of it.

o.o I love you.

Ask Me Anything! (My Formspring)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Click 'Em!

PM Me For A Battle!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:03 am 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
yoshiyoshi wrote:
relzer wrote:
i'd like to see...

( I deleted the next part of what relzer said because that isn't why im quoting it.)

What was the last fire emblem game by the way?

the first one with ike is "path of radiance" and the second and most recent one is "radiant dawn"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:59 pm 
Commentator

Name: Cloud from FF7
Reason: Cool character for the series, Richie, and FF fans (i'm not one of them)
Explanation: He shows up and says something that involves how to defeat Nox Decious and/or Shadow Mario.
How: Richie can go along with his original plan with the cloud costume and give it to someone he might meet over the seasons. As for Merlin, he can just use a standard cloak like from his Light Saber Teaser.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:10 pm 
Newcomer

CHARACTER: Mr. Game & Watch.
REASON: Because he is classic, and has a very easy to make costume.
EXPLINATION: I really don't know.
HOW: Get a black zentai suit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:56 am 
Role Player

Character:Tingle
Reason:because there is a room for one more funny character in stupid mario brothers
Explanation:He was making maps in his ballon but the ballon popped
How:make Tingle clothes with some green weaver and paint the nose red

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:05 pm 
Newcomer

charecter:sonic
reason: sonic should be in the movie because all we heard from him was a letter to mario and he thinks hes better then mario so mario should kick his butt in a beamsaber fight

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next