The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Which character would you want to see most in The Movie?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:29 am 
Newcomer

I would believe that cloud shuold be in the movie seeming how got cut from the sub-line because of the character that never shown up.
btw: don't needto buy clouds sword /If you go with it/ all you have to do is woodwork and metalwork/ I'm really good at making stuff from those to experiences =D
Bring back dk!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:33 pm 
Novice

Location: Northwest of Mexico, West of China, and South of the South Pole
I'd like Pit from Kid Icarus cuz if they could make him fly that'd be awesome.

Also Sonic cuz it might be easy enough to make him run fast but, then again, the costume would be hard to make.

And I also think it'd be cool if mario and luigi could team up with all of the different versions of themselves (SMB 1, 2, 3, SMW, Sm64, etc.) cuz then shadow mario would get totally owned. :coolmario:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:08 pm 
Newcomer

I think shadow should be in the SMB movie. reason: he could be like a top assassin for nox desius and then sonic comes out of nowhere and sonic and shadow have a big fight

Attachments:
194508.jpg
194508.jpg [ 57.76 KiB | Viewed 679 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:13 pm 
Forum Gamer

Sonic Deconfirmed numerous times man. Rich said himself no Sonic at all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:06 pm 
Novice

LuigiRoxs wrote:

Ganondorf

Reason: Links ultimate rival.

Explanation: Help Shadow Mario defeat the Mario Bros.

How: Get red wig, use movie budget to buy Ganon clothes and use Links sword revamp it.

[2]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:56 pm 
Fan Girl

CHARACTER: Zero Suit Samus
REASON: She could provide information to advance the plot, invesigate, revial enemy wecknesses with her scanners, and track down a run away protaginests and antaginests if needed.

EXPLINATION: She could have a large bounty on the main Antaginest's head and as she was on her investigation she could have crashed and lost her power suit and gun ship and find one of the Protaginests. she might provide a lead on Shadow Mario and what she thinks he is planing. I think it would be comical if Samus was a moocher because she lost everything in the gun ship (good excuse too me thinks)

HOW: Have Jacky from Randumb projects star as Samus, get a good blond wig, some kind of blue body suit or one of her other outfits b/c she isn't allways in the blue jump suit (i bet the orange outfit is cheaper than the jumpsuit), you could use silver paint on a paint ball gun maybe (remembers seeing one in one of the snake episodes).
Image<-- images from Zero Mission
You use after effects right? i think you can edit a burining crashed gun ship into a video and use a campfire at dark (i think it's eazyer to edit something like that at night) as raw footage to get the lighting effects right, I had a class once and i saw a demo where they did something similar but with buildings. :awesome: takes time thow :notawesome:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:51 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
I would like to see these new characters at the good site:
Who: Princess Zelda
Why: she is really cool and strong.
What: Helping Link with the fire flower and helps in fights (pink Lightsaber, hi hi)
How: Someone else told you already!!!
Who: Sonic the hedgehog
Why: He's really cool, and strong, and Waluigi would be angry becouse there is someone faster than he... hi hi!!!
What: You know, helps the others with a bleu lightsaber
How: Make/buy a sonic costume or make him with the computer
Who: Shadow the hedgehog
Why: He's as cool and fast and strong as Sonic, but his personality... that ll be really funny...
What: also helps the others, but with a black lightsaber ( not becouse he is evil, but he is black )
How: Make/buy a Shadow the hedgehog costume or make him with the computer

And at the bad site:
Who: Ganondorf
Why: Becouse he is really evil and strong.
What: He ll form a team with Bownser, Dark Mario and dark Link
What extra: He ll face Link and Zelda together with dark Link. Zelda will fight ganondorf but when he gets hurt, he takes over Zelda's body and fight Link, but meantime Link won of Dark Link. When Link won of him, Zelda will ban him again, but if you like, he can escape later in the series...
How: Make a costume and paint the actor green
Who: Bownser
Why: He has to come back in the series, i mean, come on... he is the evil guy in the Super Mario games, so he has to come back!!!
What: He ll form a team with Ganondorf, Dark Mario and dark Link
What extra: He ll face Luigi and Waluigi when Mario fights dark mario
How: Make a costume or make him with the computer
Who: Dark Link
Why: He's the bad version of Link, and that will be really cool
What: He ll form a team with Ganondorf, Dark Mario and Bownser
What extra: He ll face Link while ganondorf fights Zelda, but loose and Zelda will ban him when Link is done with ganondorf in Zelda's body.
How: Buy/make another Link tunic and paint it black and make his eyes red with the computer

And about my idea of Nox decious taking over Mario's body, Wario cant fight really good, becouse he dont want to hurt his friend. But than Merlin appear, becouse he had a feeling something was going wrong, and makes Wario's Lightsaber that way it will free Mario and defeat Nox Decious when he ll win, and he does win, but it ll be a close one. And now i did begon with telling my idea, i can continu i think. So, Nox Decious will take over Mario's body, but becouse he is a "Chosen one" it ll take some time before it really happens. But that wont mean he doesn't change... Like, first Nox Decious will have the control, but for a really short time, he ll loose the control over mario when he told his plan... :) Than, he ll be agressive, and they have turns to take care of Mario, and this starts when it is Ash's turn... and he hates ash, remember? :) And you can think of funny things like this to. I have another one: He ll be in love with luigi... But if you dont like my idea, it's okay. But back to the story. Merlin told them there is a antinode, but they need some things to make it. You can think of those things, so you can make something really, really funny of it... But when they have all the things, they still have to make it. Merlin does this. ( it ll be an upgrade for the lether saber ) It takes 12 hours, but after 3 hours, Nox Decious has full control. He escape and came back 8 1/2 later, to face Wario. After this long fight, Wario ll be losing the fight, but he still has energy to continu fighting, but dont want to, becouse he dont want to hurt Mario. But then Merlin ll come and upgrade his Lether Saber, so he can free Mario without hurt him and defeat Nox decious ( Forever??? ). And maybe, if you like it, Wario and Mario get a new saber: the master saber. ( some kind of master sword fused with a light saber, evil cant touch it. ) And then another adventure starts. Maybe you can let them travel through the worlds like Kanto, Hyrule and the mushroom kingdom? But I think this is getting a little bit long, so i ll say good bye. Good bye!!!

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:18 am 
Newcomer

i would like to see fans of the show help spred the stupid mario bros series to other people on line i no i em

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:26 pm 
Forum Gamer

BlA5tFiRe wrote:
CHARACTER: Zero Suit Samus
REASON: She could provide information to advance the plot, invesigate, revial enemy wecknesses with her scanners, and track down a run away protaginests and antaginests if needed.

EXPLINATION: She could have a large bounty on the main Antaginest's head and as she was on her investigation she could have crashed and lost her power suit and gun ship and find one of the Protaginests. she might provide a lead on Shadow Mario and what she thinks he is planing. I think it would be comical if Samus was a moocher because she lost everything in the gun ship (good excuse too me thinks)

HOW: Have Jacky from Randumb projects star as Samus, get a good blond wig, some kind of blue body suit or one of her other outfits b/c she isn't allways in the blue jump suit (i bet the orange outfit is cheaper than the jumpsuit), you could use silver paint on a paint ball gun maybe (remembers seeing one in one of the snake episodes).
Image<-- images from Zero Mission
You use after effects right? i think you can edit a burining crashed gun ship into a video and use a campfire at dark (i think it's eazyer to edit something like that at night) as raw footage to get the lighting effects right, I had a class once and i saw a demo where they did something similar but with buildings. :awesome: takes time thow :notawesome:

We see eye-to-eye on this, that's why I think she should be in.
I'm past that phase though, so, really, I suggested her as a plot device.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:13 pm 
Tyro

Character: Cloud
Reason: SMB needs an FF character
Explanation: Sephiroth is secretly behind everything and naturally Cloud would be at the forefront to combat his nemesis.
How: Spiky blond wig, Buster Sword model, and some clothes that resemble Cloud's.

Character: Sephiroth
Reason: One of the greatest and most evil villains ever. And it would give Rich an excuse to play "One Winged Angel" (most BA boss battle theme ever) during his eventual showdown with Cloud, Mario, or whoever Rich decided to pit him against.
Explanation: Sephiroth has been orchestrating all of the events since the beginning and now has revealed himself.
How: A model of Sephiroth's sword (maybe something a bit shorter as its over six feet long I believe), a long silver wig, and Rich's best shot at imitating Sephiroth's costume.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:30 pm 
Role Player

I still want Cdi King to be in it. Yeah...I already posted about him twice making this the third time. MAH BOI!

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:07 pm 
Novice

Brandon17 wrote:
I still want Cdi King to be in it. Yeah...I already posted about him twice making this the third time. MAH BOI!

"Hmm!" -King

"Oh boy" i can't wait for that!! XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:08 am 
Newcomer

I would like to see Daisy brought in to teh movie.
My reason is that it could create a whole new comedic subplot. If Mario has peach, Luigi has Daisy, and Waluigi has Walgina, then who does Wario have? They could have like a speed dating montage with him going round to try and pick up some one when at teh end he meets a guy named Chuck and decides that he's OK with the single life.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:02 am 
Middling

CHARACTER: The Minish Cap (Ezlo from Zelda MC)
REASON: Becuase if Link could shrink down, then it could add a lot more to the storyline like he could go many places that the others can not.
HOW: I'm sure that After effects has an effect like this.

ImageImage
^Thanks ML!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:12 pm 
Fan Girl

I do give my vote to Zelda, Rosalina and Samus Aran, too!!

You could also make one of those dogs play... uhm....... 'dog link'? :lol:

OK, so here's my proposition:

Lara Croft.
Why? She's cool and kicks ass!!
How would she fit into the series? Well I think something like how Snake became a character. I don't know. She could've found some relic that could help mario or maybe she knows about some prophesies about all the Dark Mario thing or something. Look, I'm not good with ideas, but I think it would be so cool to have her.

..... I know that the creators of the show might as well ignore this thread :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next