The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: looks like someone's gone a bit psychotic
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:21 am 
Role Player

JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
GrayStudios wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
SpokaneGirl wrote:
I want my two front teeth!! No just kidding

jokes been used, repeating them is stupid(unless anyone else but YOU uses it.), you're stupid. get a job. IDK if you're kidding. Get a JOB!!

Whoa, calm down jack! That's rude, this is a hater free forum, thank you very much!

i can hate who i want, when i want AND if i want. In this case, her.

Looks like someones gone a bit Psychotic

Looks like someone copied my idea of Location

to tell you the truth, i never took the time to look at your location, but ya', i copied it with my psychic powers, huh? :doh:

well, yous should go in the sea. stay there. never come back.

Was that supposed to be funny or something? Can someone explain that Lame comeback?

you need it to be explained? man, down syndrome much?

i just couldnt comprehend if that was supposed to be a comeback because it was so suckish.

just like your last one! i dont even think it was a comeback.

no, it wasnt, i was just saying that yours sucked.

and because you couldnt think of one

well, i didnt have much to work with, with your completely unoriginal go under the sea and stay there comment. and your pretty good at making youself look like a stupid jerk, so i don't have to.

actually, it wasnt all that dumb, you yanks always do this. cant think of a comeback, so insult the other by what they last said, and because one says something on the internet that one other person thinks its stupid, does not make them a jerk. because youre not with me, or even know who i am, how would you know that i can make myself look like a jerk by one remark?

hold on a sec. "you yanks?" what is that supposed to mean? just because you see ir happen, it's all of us now?

MCS!

I am a king of something, I just haven't found out what it is yet...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:11 pm 
Freelancer

God!
Stop with the long quotes!!
It's confusing me!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:37 pm 
Freelancer

MCS wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
GrayStudios wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
SpokaneGirl wrote:

jokes been used, repeating them is stupid(unless anyone else but YOU uses it.), you're stupid. get a job. IDK if you're kidding. Get a JOB!!

Whoa, calm down jack! That's rude, this is a hater free forum, thank you very much!

to tell you the truth, i never took the time to look at your location, but ya', i copied it with my psychic powers, huh? :doh:

Was that supposed to be funny or something? Can someone explain that Lame comeback?

i just couldnt comprehend if that was supposed to be a comeback because it was so suckish.

well, i didnt have much to work with, with your completely unoriginal go under the sea and stay there comment. and your pretty good at making youself look like a stupid jerk, so i don't have to.

actually, it wasnt all that dumb, you yanks always do this. cant think of a comeback, so insult the other by what they last said, and because one says something on the internet that one other person thinks its stupid, does not make them a jerk. because youre not with me, or even know who i am, how would you know that i can make myself look like a jerk by one remark?

hold on a sec. "you yanks?" what is that supposed to mean? just because you see ir happen, it's all of us now?

MCS!

I am beginning to think this should be locked because the banter is WAYY too long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:52 pm 
Middling

i wanna new sig lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:46 pm 
Middling

YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! i'm getting a Daisy Powerline 15xtp with laser sight!!! :woop: :clap:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:45 am 
Role Player

nintendo-addict wrote:
MCS wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
JumpMan93 wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
GrayStudios wrote:
HelloImJack wrote:
SpokaneGirl wrote:

MCS!

I am beginning to think this should be locked because the banter is WAYY too long.

yah!

I am a king of something, I just haven't found out what it is yet...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:55 am 
Fro-fro

alright, THIS THREAD NEEDS TO DIE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:51 am 
Freelancer

MarioandLuigi wrote:
alright, THIS THREAD NEEDS TO DIE

Couldn't agree more

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:57 am 
Middling

HelloImJack wrote:
ok, with your comment,

nintendo-addict wrote:
Christmas isn't about fighting. It's about joy and all that .

the other stuff happens to be the REAL meaning of christmas, the birth of jesus, which is more important than your peasly joy feeling. and save it for easter? was that supposed to be funny? anyway, we HAVE stopped fighting. a long, boring lecture is normally the end of a fight.

@ jumpman, all the yanks ive met are like that (i fight with a lot of people).

You know what, both of you? You're acting like total idiots. You're acting like the children you supposedly AREN't! (Yeah, real easy to believe for helloImJack) And yes, I'm shooting mainly at you Jack.
If BOTH OF YOU could just LAY BACK FOR 10 FREAKIN' MINUTES, you'd realize how stupid this is! You either need to take care of this somewhere else, or close your account. I would gladly report you to Admin_Adam, but still.

And Jumpman, Don't stoop down to his level. Just ignore him. He's a stupid kid anyway. And that's COMING FROM a LITERAL stupid kid. So yeah, everybody, just calm down. End of discussion. No Stupid comment from Jack, no defensive reply from Jumpman, nothing. Either comply by the rules or beat it. End of discussion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:39 am 
Middling

whatever

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:49 am 
Middling

it's not like you make the rules here. go ahead, report me to adminadam. see if i care, i've been planning to leave the forums anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:08 am 
Fro-fro

then see ya! if you can't comply by the rules, we don't need ya, same goes for HelloImJack, this forum was just fine before you joined

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:36 am 
Middling

And I know I don't make the rules, I attempt to enforce them to keep order. I know I have no public power as admin or lower, simply a "Newcomer," But I've been on the chatroom since July, and I know what adam has to put up with, so from now on, I'll try to hepl out on the forums as well. If you fail to comply or things go out of hand for my jurisdiction, then I will report you to Adam, whether I like it or not. I don't do it alot, but if it gets that bad, I will. So just try and avoid HiImJack, ok Jumpman?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:22 pm 
Freelancer

Julian wrote:
And I know I don't make the rules, I attempt to enforce them to keep order. I know I have no public power as admin or lower, simply a "Newcomer," But I've been on the chatroom since July, and I know what adam has to put up with, so from now on, I'll try to hepl out on the forums as well. If you fail to comply or things go out of hand for my jurisdiction, then I will report you to Adam, whether I like it or not. I don't do it alot, but if it gets that bad, I will. So just try and avoid HiImJack, ok Jumpman?

WE HAVE A SNITCH HERE, GET'IM BOYS!!!

just kidding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:43 pm 
Freelancer

Well, jack is that way like richy is creapy, BUT let's all blame jumpman

*Hits jumpman in the bulbasour*

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next