The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Well, this is finally it. So long, everyone!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:12 pm 
Freelancer

Ooh, what a long speech I'm not looking forward to.

Well, this puts me on the spot. My final message here is the final memory you'll have of me on this forum. Will I continue on my opinion that comes off as rude, or should I give a sincere and sorrowful good-bye to you all? I'll just rant about nonsense and see how it goes. Hopefully I won't regret anything I'm about to say. >_>

First off, I'd like to thank all the veterans on this forum who gave me a warm welcome on my first topic introducing myself on the 13th of June. What a fan of Stupid Mario Bros. I was, at the time. In real life, I used some jokes from the series among friends. Only the one who introduced the series to me was laughing a lil', but unfortunately for everyone else, they were ignorant to my comedic genious-er...well, Rich's comedic genious. I was just a common poster through June and July. I was up to around 500 posts and I was creating now-famous topics like "Change my word, one letter at a time." on forum games. Man, those were the days. The days of no interdimensional rift. The days of only 300+ members. The days of no forum filler. I kept up contributions to the site that might have enhanced my popularity. I'm to thank for the petition for "Music Appreciation" and "Usergroups." Luckily, Adam agreed to both of those and this forum is at the success it is today.

Unfortunate for me though, I got infamous for my conflicts with Rich. "About Link...", my first major conflict was up for three pages and several days. It was nothing but me arguing about how Link should've just been saying his random yelps and shouts instead of talking. Apparently, Rich and his beloved fans took it to offense and I got pummelled by harsh remarks until Adam decided it was time to lock the thread. Then came another thread made by Rich about his set of rules for the forum. I had arguments against his "My opinion is FACT" rule and that turned into some pointless squabble that I regret. Thankfully, we came to some agreement and we've left each other alone with no hard feelings. Those topics still remain today.

It was around this time (July) that I started to be disappointed with Season 2. I have a personal favor for comedy and Rich was providing me with mostly an unnecessary plot to what's supposed to be a stupid series. (Whoops, me and my accursed opinion again.) I wasn't adamant about seeing each episode as soon as possible. When the Season Finale came out for Season 2, I watched it a week or so after it was revealed to YouTube. I completely lost interest.

In the beginning of August, I took a week-long vacation to Iowa to see my newborn nephew. (Being an uncle rocks! =D) Kojeen made a topic titled "About balloon..." in which a marvelous breakthrough was discovered. I'm not a fanatic, just a fan. The main audience I had that was against me during my arguments and disagreements about the series was a group of fanatics and worshipers of the series. I obviously didn't fit well into that group.

A little more of my history lies within my ability to handle trolls very well. Should an idiotic person ever find his/her way of discovering the ability to post pointless, retarded statements that's sole purpose is to annoy other users, I was there. The trolls I've had fun feeding (common e-term, 'feeding the troll') are Peach_10, Ronald McDonald, dboy588, and Mr.Game@Kill. (Sounds like Santa's naughty list to me. D=) My work on dboy588 actually earned me a private message from Richard Micheal Alvarez himself. He gave me props for making the trolls look like fools. (What an honor! =D) The dboy588 topic was about his fanboyish-ness to Final Fantasy and his intense passion for blabbing about his wanting for Cecil or Cloud in the Stupid Mario series...he couldn't type very well, or maybe he just couldn't handle his 2nd grade English class. Either way, he failed at all things. Then there was the very famous troll, Mr.Game@Kill. (applause) Erm...infamous troll, Mr.Game@Kill. I don't feel like explaining his stupidity involving his life as a troll, so ask someone else who was here long enough to witness his work if you don't know about him.

So, what good memories do I have to mention? Well, I always had a love for music. I'm very interested in classical works, video game music, techno music, and oldies music. For some reason, I avoided the big names in music. (Who the hell is Kate Perry?) Aside from listening and admiring, I decided to pick up and instrument and learn some cool stuff on my own. I can play Super Mario Bros. 2 - Overworld Theme on bassoon, Kirby 64 - O2 Battle on piano, and some jazzy mallet solos on Marimba, Vibraphone, Xylophone, etc. I have such a passion for music that I don't think I'll ever get over. Music is the career I wish to pursue. To be playing professional in a big-shot orchestra is my dream. I'm working until I get there. Wish me luck!

Well, as it's made obvious to you all, my time on this forum is over and done with. Should any of you still wish to have contact with me, here are some reliable sources.

Balloon Forums
http://www.protrude.proboards80.com/
-What a cozy place! Only seven members? And only three are actually active? I should warn you though, a few members including myself are on the anti-Stupid Mario side so try to avoid stupid conflicts.

GameFAQs
http://www.gamefaqs.com/
-This place is HUGE! There's maybe 10,000+ members on this forum. My main board is EVERYBODY PANIC, a social board. (http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/EVERYBODY_PANIC) My account name is Apex303 and my alternate account is Balloon. I'm quite popular on the board so you'll get replies right away if you ask about me.

I suppose this is it. Will I ever come back to StMB? Doubtfully, but hey, nothing's impossible. I leave wishing luck to the cast of Stupid Mario Brothers and the success of their series, I wish luck for all the members of this forum keeping this place alive, and I give a special thanks to anyone who's a bestest buddy of mine. Here's my final message to you all and what I want you all to think of me as I state my final good-bye.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=j_9d8_pVMZ4

...good-bye.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:19 pm 
Freelancer

OH...that's sad, see yaa balloon!
ill miss you, the entire forum will!
final greetings from mariomesser

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:22 pm 
Freelancer

um.....that speech was impressive....and i thought my debate speechs were good.....um
Balloon i'm speechless. You and I never got off to a good start and i'm sorry for that. You don't have to be a fanatic about SMB to be on the forums there are plenty of other things to do around here. If i were you (and i know i am not) i would watch the rest of season 3 or even the movie if it comes out just to see if there is anything more you will like.
goodbye balloon
~Disappointedwiiowner (Jack Kennedy)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:27 pm 
Fro-fro

dang, back in the day, I remember the ol' Tuna Helper topic, man those were the days......

anyways, see ya Balloon! I'll still talk to ya on your forum

Last edited by MarioandLuigi on Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:32 pm 
Middling

adu, adu parting is such sweet sorrow - Willy Wonka

Post subject: BYE
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:14 am 
Commentator

farewell balloon, you are a awsome guy and these forums will never be the same without you! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:20 am 
Middling

You know, I have to say that i am actually sad that you are leaving... now who am I going to get into silly srguments with? No just kidding, you were/are a cool dude, and I respect you for your ability to speak your mind and back up your opinions. Sad to see you go.

With the highest respect,

Sharon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:32 am 
Commentator

NOOOOOO! Dang dude, i'll seriously miss you! We had so much in common! And the Balloon go ith into the niiiiiighiiiiighiiiiit!

oh you'll be back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:39 am 
Role Player

I never knew you so all I can say is bye

I am a king of something, I just haven't found out what it is yet...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:41 am 
Atypical

truley one of the best people on the forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:21 pm 
Freelancer

Good-bye, you're welcome back anytime. I suggest adding *applause* to your post to show how much he has affected us, the forums, and stupid mario brothers altogether. :cry: We'll miss you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:17 pm 
Middling

peace out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:26 pm 
Commentator

I wish I had joined this site earlier so I could of gotten to know ya. I like people with spunk like you. Oh well, see ya around the internet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:58 pm 
Johnny Mushroom Guru

BYE BYE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:32 pm 
Site Admin

Goodbye Balloon. Tonite I'll lock this thread and the other and will hang them in an honorable spot for all to see.