The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Welcome to the World of Miashona!
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:58 pm 
Storyteller

If you have stumbled upon this place, then you have fallen into a whole new world. This is a world in which good and evil, light and dark, hero and villain collide in an ongoing battle for the ages. An epic set of RPG's take place in this world, all of them intertwining in some way or another...

I am your guide to all that is Miashona: your Captain on this voyage of adventure. Here, in this section, is cataloged the many adventures of those on Miashona. Let's give a brief introduction of each tale as it happens.

Darkness RPG: This tale unfolds as a girl is possessed by an ancient, evil entity, and a group of heroes from unlikely places are banded together to save her and the world. (more to come as Char gives them to me)

A Lady's Quest: This RPG is where the entire world of Miashona was inspired from. As Legends oft have it, a group of heroes is brought together to combat an evil. They travel together, attempting to solve their own broken pasts, mystic futures, and troubled presents, but at the same time they are fighting together against one who wishes to cover the world in darkness...

The Legend of Varin'Don: This tale starts off with the setting of peace after the downing of Varin'Don 2000 years ago. After an Inventor getting his hands on the book called "The Key" he decided to make an adventure for himself. There became many protagonists of the many races, Human, Elf, Dragon, Elemental, Lazerian, and Trydans. The information of Varin'Don has leaked to the new heroes and they are now finding a way to stop him and the "New" threats along with it to save Ageroth, their continent, from turmoil as the races start to fight with eachother. (Taking place 500 years after ALQ on the other side of Miashona *AKA: 500 ALQ*)

Sons of the Legendary: 500 Years has passed since the Varin'Don incident, many people have forgotten and shunned the past. Only the "Book" has the truth of what really happened and to why the great continent of Ageroth has split into 4 Islands and their maps flawed. A great evil is coming and the Dragons are the only ones that see this coming. The book called "The Key" is now in the hands of a boy and his friends that may possibly be the only ones to reveal the truth and combat the rising forces. There are 4 races one to each Island Humans live on Kerigon, Dwarfs live on Ferigon, The elves live on Lerigon and the Dragons live on Zerigon. (Taking place 1000 ALQ)

If this world intrigues you, you should read into these different stories...perhaps maybe even be impulsed to add your own journies to theirs...

All in all..this world holds many truths ,lies, and mysteries to be unfolded by you and you alone...read the tales and discover them for yourself.

Now from here your Travels begin. Explore the world of Miashona, your Captain shall stay here should you need him. Au Revoir!

Post subject: Re: Welcome to the World of Miashona!
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:19 pm 
Middling

Hasn't ALQ evolved into what is basically a complex novel created by a group of people, because I always see a lot of discussion about how things are going to go before they are posted, so, to join in, you have to get everyone to agree first? As in, you can't just jump in and become a main protagonist, can you?

Also, could anybody start one of these RPGs? I miss the early days of ALQ, before everything became all thought out and complex, I never really got a chance to be a comic relief character in the first place.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:12 am 
Storyteller

Vicente let me state that i am glad to see you interested again.

Yes, this has turned into an extravagant novel created by many a user, however that's not a bad thing. When i created this, i never intended for it to be a "jump in" rpg...i never intended it to BE about the humour, for unlike many StMB fans, i like season 2 over 1, zelda over mario, Plot over Comedy. Therefore this must be planned out in such a way as to not interfere with the grand scheme of things. Yes, new people can join, but i don't let just anybody in. They have to read at least the latest chapter, then talk to me personally so we can map out the character. Not everyone has to let a person in, i have the final say: in ALQ. The other RPG's belong to MDA (SotL & Varin' Don) and Char (DRPG) they may have different rules. Personally i LIKE the path this has taken.

If you wish to start an rpg like this then we may be able to work something out...if you want it to be in the World of Miashona, that is, if not, take it to the Jump In RP Zone.

EDIT: I realize the other RPG Zones are inactive at this time. That is because of (most likely) schedules. People cant spend all day on the forums, for it's not quite summer yet. ONce summer starts, people should become more active on the forums, and the RP zone should be too. I, Myself, want to have at least one active rp i am in in each zone this summer, that is my goal. Give it a little time, and things should start to heat up.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:17 pm 
Role Player

Also I'm ready to give info on both my RP threads SotL (Sons of the Legendary) and Varin'don (Vdon for short) I'll PM the info to you Cap.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:02 pm 
Fan Girl

Ok, it seems a lot of people like this stuff so I will try. But I need a teacher.

Before I join, I know I have to read a lot to understand the settings, circumstances, characters and all that jazz.

Wich are the things that I should read?

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:05 pm 
Freelancer

Try the Wiki for a start.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:10 pm 
Role Player

Link to said wiki... right HERE! http://aladysquest.wikia.com/wiki/A_Lady%27s_Quest_Wiki

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:22 pm 
Fan Girl

Well, that page has links to this very section so I guess what you mean is that I have to read everything...... oh, well.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:47 pm 
Role Player

Well not everything (Unless you want to know every single detail about the story) the wiki has a summery of the characters and places and *Some...* fighting styles. The last couple of chapters (like 4 and 5) is probably the only ones you have to read to know the current position we are in. *Like Cap said to Vicente*

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:52 pm 
Storyteller

indeed! Celes just catch me in the chat someday and ill give you instruction on what you need to do.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:54 pm 
Role Player

I have taken the liberty to make an ALQ timeline of the Role Plays out right now.

Hope you enjoyed it! *The ALQ and BLQ time names invented by Adam, the Role Play names go to their rightful owners.*

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:50 pm 
Fan Girl

Thanks, Cap.
I'm blank about this stuff.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:55 am 
Fan Girl

I apologize for not being able to go to the chatroom where you guys were about to help me with this. I will kill my sister before breakfast.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:33 pm 
Storyteller

Don't worry about it. My apologies as well for not being available all hours of the day...my schedual should free up a bit in a few weeks. Schools almost out for me...ugh...4 weeks left...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:13 am 
Middling

Location: Somewhere... known as.... *Before I say ask yourself do you really even care? No? Didn't think so.*
Ok, last time I tried to get here my cursor exploded from awesomeness... and I finally made it on.... 5 and 1/2 cursors later and an explosion proof mouse... which imploded soon after... I now look at Miashona and am so overwhelmed I nearly ran out faster then i came in... but looking at it... i would like to look into it... and eventually join... eventually... I still don't feel I'm ready... but i want to get there...