The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Wedding RPG
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:43 pm 
Veteran

LOL me and Snertz have been talking about this for awhile now. Seeing as we both love to RPG I thought this would be perfect. This is an Jump RPG, but I would like Snertz to post first, so he can ask the question. LOL I hope he plays.

ImageImage

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Wedding RPG
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:55 pm 
Role Player

Snertz and Ashen have made it through tough times, Trials, and and of course had a lot of good memories. But what of the memories to come? Snertz was walking through the woods with Ashen thinking about asking the question. He knew he wanted to, but the timing had to be just right. They continued walking until they both passed a flower bed consisting of Light blue and Purple flowers. Their two favorite colors. When Snertz saw that, he had figured out that the time is now. He reaches into his pocket.

Ashen: Love, what are you doing?

Snertz: Something I've been wanting to do for a long long time!

Ashen What would that be?

Snerts stops her in her tracks, and kneels down to one knee. The look on Ashen's face was remarkable. She knew where this was going, but she had no idea how he was going to ask.

Snertz: Ashen, my love. For the longest time, I have waited for this moment, and even now, I still wait these last few minutes. Ashen. *he takes her hand* would you be my one and only? Would you accept me for everything that I am. Would you spend all your life with me? Will you marry me and be mine forever?

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:46 pm 
Veteran

Ashen felt like she couldn't breathe. Her heart stopped and her mind drew a blank. Why now at this moment? Had she not thought about it countless times? Still..she was breathless...

Ashen: yes...oh my gosh! Yes!

Snertz smiled then he got up, wrapping his arms around her. Ashen leaned in close and kissed him gently as she could.

Ashen: We have to invite Cappy!

Snertz: Why just Cappy? Why not the whole forums? They are practically family to us.

Ashen: Great idea! Let's tell everyone!

They go to their home and type up a PM including all the details of their wedding then sent them to the whole forums. They had til August 21st to plan everything. They were going to need help.

ImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:39 pm 
Freelancer

Netha reads the PM. He then yells something so loud everyone can hear it.

Netha: DO I HEAR A BACHELOR PARTY!?

Netha steals some liquor, and runs off to Snertz.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 am 
Commentator

With a slight look of thought on his face, Sephiroth also checked his PMs. There was the invite.

Sephiroth: Hmm, sounds rather interesting.

He pondered for a moment, but Netha's shout brought his pondering to an abrupt end. Bachelor party... Sephiroth liked the sound of that. He quickly grabbed his entire stash of beer, loaded them into his car and drove off to the party venue.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:25 pm 
Role Player

Snertz then decides along with Ashen to send out another PM concerning another guideline.

-Sorry to say this, but we don't allow alcoholic beverages. Nothing against anyone here, but we have kinda lived a rough life off of alcohol and don't wanna sink back down to that level again. Again, not meaning to offend anyone who is reading this. ~Snertz & Ashen~

After reading through a few times to make sure that Snertz did not mispell anything, they sent the PMs out to everybody.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:29 pm 
Freelancer

MM sat behind his PC, relaxing. He got nice grades, passed the last year with flying colours, and there was no downside.

Then, he got the PM.

"Oh, Snertz and Ashen are marrying. And I'm envited. OH BOY THIS IS GONNA BE-*slap*" MM slapped himself.

"No. I have given Snertz enough troubles in the past. I can't do this to him, I'll only mess up his wedding. I'll trip and ruin the cake before anyone ever got to eating it. The better thing for us both if I would just stay home. And home, I will stay."

MM went ahead and deleted the PM from his inbox, and soon found himself sucked inside his favourite shooter.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:03 pm 
Commentator

Sephiroth didn't get the second PM that Snertz and Ashen had sent because he was already speeding towards the party venue in his car, not really paying much attention to what he was doing. He'd already driven through a set of red traffic lights, and the speedometer on the dashboard had just hit 45mph. Yet he should have only been doing 30.

The wailing of sirens sounded behind him. Sephiroth felt his heart pounding. He peered in the rear-view mirror.

"Damn it!" he cursed, his eyes now back on the road. His breaking the speed limit had now got the police on his tail. Just great. He didn't want them to ruin Snertz and Ashen's wedding, so it was going to take some common sense to get out of this one.

Common sense... if common sense was putting your foot down. The needle of the speedometer hit 50mph. The wailing sirens came louder and louder.

Sephiroth came to a junction. He saw more police cars ahead. His common sense finally kicked in and he pulled over and wound down the window just as the officer came to the window.

"So what's the rush, eh?" the officer asked, pulling out a notebook and pen.

"I was getting to a party." Sephiroth replied calmly. He looked at the officer, who was scribbling notes down in his notebook. The officer sighed.

"I caught you clocking 50mph in a 30mph zone, mate. Rushing to a party isn't doing any good is it?" He noted down a few more things in his notebook. "So can I see your license?" Sephiroth nodded and took out his wallet and produced his license. The officer took it and inspected it.

"Sephiroth Crescent, eh? Well... you've not caused any trouble before..." he mused, then he trailed off. Sephiroth suddenly felt nervous. If he was taken back to the police station then he wouldn't be able to get to the party.

"Something wrong, officer?" Sephiroth asked. The officer let out a long drawn sigh.

"No, not at all. Sephiroth, you can go." He handed Sephiroth his license back. "But I'm giving you a caution. If you get caught speeding again, you're getting points on your license." Sephiroth nodded and wound the window up. He'd brought his laptop with him just in case he needed to send a PM quickly to Snertz and Ashen about any delays. He opened it and saw Snertz's PM about no alcohol. Great, he thought, he'd have to go and buy some non-alcoholic drinks.

He quickly typed a PM to Snertz that said: "I might be late to the party, I've gone to the store to pick up drinks and snacks -- Sephiroth" then he closed his laptop and drove off to the store.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:02 pm 
Middling

Darklink:*Opens his PM box and sees a new message* Wow, I haven't had a PM in a while. *Opens the PM* Oh my god! *Grabs 5 2-liters of all kinds of mountain dew that are just laying around and get's in his Delorean and speeds of* TO THE PARTY!

Last edited by darklink on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:32 pm 
Freelancer

Netha finally gets close to Snertz, and steals some more liquor. He barges in the door.

Netha: When is it!?
Snertz: Um...
Netha: Your bachelor party!
Snertz: Get rid of that.
Netha: My beverages!? No way!
Snertz: Did you not get the memo?
Netha: Yes, and maybe YOU don't want to get hammered, but maybe somebody else wants to.
Snertz: Me and Ashen said no.
Netha: Fine. I guess I won't contribute $15,000 to your wedding and I wont give you a super awesome gift.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:39 pm 
Veteran

Ashen is thinking why should Snertz have all the fun? If he was going to have a bacholor's party why couldn't she have a bachlorette's party? So she sends out a PM to her girlfriends.

Hey there ladies!
It's time to party! Bring all your fave stuff! Hopefully we can have a better time then those guys. Hope to see ya there. Peace out!
~Ashen

ImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:39 pm 
Commentator

Sephiroth made it to the store in five minutes (even sticking to the speed limit) and he quickly got out the car and hurried inside. In double-quick time he hurried down the aisles with a trolley, grabbing crisps, cocktail sausages, dips, pocky and an assortment of other snacks. Then he rushed down the drinks aisle and picked up some fruit squash, flavoured water, Coke, Diet Coke, Mountain Dew and some other drinks.

Then finally, out of breath and sweating, Sephiroth went to the checkout to pay for the items. He loaded them all onto the conveyor belt and the checkout woman scanned them. He took out his wallet and got ready to pay for them.

"That'll be £125 please." the checkout woman said after she had scanned all the items. Sephiroth checked his wallet. He only had £100 in there.

"Aaaah..." he began, then he realised he could pay with his card and facepalmed. He pulled out his card and the checkout woman put it into a card-reading machine and asked Sephiroth to type in his PIN. He did so and then he took his card and the receipt and put them in his wallet, and that he returned to his pocket.

"Thanks! Come again!" the checkout lady called cheerily as Sephiroth loaded the shopping back into the trolley and hurried back to his car. He put all of it into the boot and took the trolley back. By the time he returned to the car he was very much out of breath. Well that would be a good start, having no energy to party once he got there. He turned the key in the ignition and drove out of the car park, heading towards the venue.

Ten minutes passed. Sephiroth looked at the dashboard clock. Hopefully he wasn't late. He glanced across at the map on the passenger seat and checked against a nearby road sign. He was making good time. According to the map and the road conditions, he reckoned he would make it in another 15 minutes.

Maybe not.

On the main road, the traffic was backed up for three streets, moving at an average speed of 5mph. Sephiroth grumbled under his breath and gripped the steering wheel tighter. This was now not going as planned. He wound the window down and looked out. No traffic was coming the other way. He quickly weaved out of the queue of traffic and tore down the oncoming lane, the speedometer hitting 60mph. Sephiroth gritted his teeth. He hoped the police wouldn't pull him over again.

The speedometer hit 70mph. It was only just by some chance that Sephiroth saw an oncoming car and swerved out the way to avoid a collision, only to find his car spinning out of control. He turned the steering wheel into the spin, and eventually he wrestled it back under control. The car skidded to a halt, and Sephiroth felt his heart pounding. He took a few deep breaths and calmed himself down, then got himself back on the road and drove on to the venue.

In 20 minutes, he arrived there. He parked the car nearby and started to unload the stuff he had bought for the party. Once he had shut the boot, he went to knock on Snertz's door. He sighed and waited for an answer.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:55 pm 
Role Player

Snertz had still been arguing with Netha about the alcohol.

Snertz: No alcohol!

Netha: Yes Alcohol!

Snertz: No

Netha: Yes!

Snertz: No!

Netha: Si!

Snertz: No... wait what?

Snertz hears a knock on the door and goes to open the door.

Sephiroth: Happy Birthday!!! ...or I mean... IM HERE!!!

Snertz laughs and lets him inside

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:00 pm 
Middling

Location: Rocking back and forth on the floor, quickly going insane.
*Katieo sees the PM from Ashen and busies herself making purple and blue flowers out of streamers. She then goes and buys a bunch of balloons and even more streamers. Once that's done, she starts working on a cake.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:21 pm 
Freelancer

Netha: I got this at a five-finger discount. We have to use it for the party, or else i'll leave it all with you, and watch you go to jail.
Sephiroth: Wait, what?
Snertz: Netha brought about 50 pounds of liquor...
Sephiroth. -.-

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next