The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 22, 2017 5:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Walking the Fine Line
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:02 pm 
Veteran

Her head began to pound as she heard her alarm go off at precisely 5 am. She had one hour to get ready for her job. The hangover of last night still haunts her. She puts her hand to her head. What happened last night? She looked in the mirror to see her second self laughing and mocking her. For you see, Lennie Avalon was not a normal young adult. She was cursed with two sides. The good sweet Lennie and the evil demonic Audrey. Cursed by her evil mother, part witch, who she melt with a bucket of water. They had an arguement which angered her mother, setting a curse on Lennie. But as soon as Lennie figured out her weakness, Audrey took over and poured a bucket of water over her. Her demon side took over when she felt dark emotions or at night. Usually Lennie woke up with a hangover not knowing the night before. She begged her evil sister to stop the drinking, but Audrey never listened to her. She would crack her evil laugh and make mockery of Lennie. She began to put on her clothes, telling herself not to get angry. Even when she got depressed, her hair turned a light shade of blue. When this happened, she just pulled a huge cap over her head. Thankfully, that wasn't against the work dress code. She walked out, happy she could no longer see her other side in her mirror. This was why Lennie was a strong believer in the supernatural. Her life had been ruled by it. Her mother, a witch worshipper of Lucifer himself. Her mom bragged about going on a couple dates with him once, but Lennie didn't believe it. Her father was a wizard and she still saw him from time to time. He tried his best to work of the curse, but only her mother (who was dead) could lift it. So until then, she just lived with it. Trying to walk the line of good and evil.

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Walking the Fine Line
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:42 pm 
Veteran

She went to the kitchen, where she heard the whimper of her terrier. Eddy wagged his tail as he saw his master. A smile began to come on her face. He was the only good thing in her life. So what if he was a dog? At least there was something good. She poured out some dog food into his bowl. He barked and jumped up to lick her face.

"That's a good boy! Who's my good boy?" She laughed and pet his head. He ran in circles around her feet. "Sorry Eddy, I have to get my own breakfast. If I don't early, I'll be late for work. And you know how Dawn is."

He barked, as if he knew what she was talking about. Dawn scolded her every morning she was late. She worked down at the Caffeine Corner, the local coffee shop. She made she to wear a dark shirt, in case of stains. She usually spilled coffee, tea or cocoa on herself. If it wasn't coffee then it was something like whipped cream. She hurried along the floor, making her own coffee. She added a bit of milk and then a packet of cocoa. After stirring it, she tasted that it was to her liking. She picked up her butterfly cup, ready to go. RUnning out the door, she began to walk to work. Walking down the street, some guy whistled at her. A short redheaded guy perked up his head at her, locking eyes. She kept on walking, not wanting to be late. He followed her, apparently not willing to give up. She recognized him now, the guy who had been asking her out for weeks. He had moved in a month ago, across the street. She heard his shoes right behind her. Picking up the pace, he still stalked her. She felt her long blond hair whip at the wind, swaying with her steps. Two blocks away, would she make it?

"Hey beautiful, what's the rush?" He asked as if it was a pickup line.

"Going to be late for work. Can't afford that right now."

"Then I can walk with you to work. I got hired at the Corner yesterday."

She sighed. She remembered him saying he lost his job and was looking for another one. Why did it have to be at the Corner? Now she'd have to see him every day..so annoying.

"That's great." She said sarcastically, the sighed under her breath.

"Yeah. So now, I can keep trying to win you."

"Look, Scott right? I don't date. So please stop." The coffee shop came into view.

"Why don't you date? A super hot girl like you.." He began to laugh.

She stopped and got in his face. "Look, I don't care. I'm not like every girl. I'm not the type that you want to spend a night with. So back off!"

She went off in a sprint and ran into the shop, ready to start working the day.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:10 pm 
Veteran

It was later that morning, when Lennie was wiping tables. In the corner there was a man reading the newspaper. She could barely catch a glance of his white tall hat. Her father. He stopped in the shop some mornings, saying he liked knowing his daughter made his coffee. She had in fact poured him a cup without noticing it was him. She just continued her work until he beckoned her to him.

"Lennie!" He folded the paper and layed it on the table. "Come, sit and talk with me." His old face winkled into a smile. His long white hair draped around his shoulders. Dressed in a normal blue worksuit, besides the hat he looked like any businessman.

"Sorry Dad, not on my break yet."

"Well, when you do, would you please chat with me. I have something I need to you."

"Alright." She picked up the box full of dirty cups and went back into the kitchen. After washing the dishes, she told Dawn she was taking her break. Her father was still sitting at the table in the back. When she pulled up the chair across the table, he put down his paper again.

"Good morning, Lennie. How are you, my dear?"

"I'm fine. How are you, Dad?" She sat down her cup of afternoon coffee. She drank coffee throughout the day to keep herself running. She worked til noon, one hour left.

"I'm quite well. I'm here to tell you a number of things, Lennie. First of all, your uncle wanted me to give you this." He handed her a small laterern. But she knew this was no laterern. It was her fairy.

"Finally!" She held it gently. The fairy provided the light. No one could see it's true form unless it left it's globe. Her uncle had promised her a fairy for her last birthday. He also owned her a unicorn from her fourth birthday. Her uncle was so busy with mythical animals, he had often forgotten his promises.

Her father laughed. "Yes. I know how long you've been waiting for that. But I also have some news. Some very good news."

Lennie put the globe under her feet. "What is it?"

"I believe I almost have reached a breakthough. I've been working on the curse for months. When I'm working, it takes up my free time. You know the wizard's life." He chuckled.

"Yes, yes. I still remember everything you've taught me."

"Anyways...I think I have found a way to break the curse."

Lennie's eyes got wide. She almost jumped out of her chair. "How? I thought only mother could break it."

"Yes, but I have found a spell. A spell that can break a curse using the remains of the caster. We did cremate your mother. I have her ashes in a safe place. Right now, I'm on the search for a few ingredients. This should only take a couple of days. When I get back, I'll call you and come to you at once. You might finally have you peace along with your fairy."

"Oh father! That's great news!"

"It is. You can finally be a normal girl. Well, mostly normal and date that handsome boy." He motioned to Scott who just came out of the kitchen.

She looked back at her father with disgust. "I don't wish to date him."

"Well, I'm sure you ensnare someone. You're quite lovely, my dear."

She smiled. "Thank you father. This has been the highlight of my day."

"You're welcome, Lennie. Well, I"m off for the search." He came over, kissed her cheek and then left. She watched him go off into the distance until he was no longer in sight.

The curse would be broken. She had to tell Audrey.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:23 pm 
Veteran

That afternoon when Lennie got off work, she ran to the mirror. Audrey was there, as if waiting for Lennie.

"What are you smiling about?" Audrey asked.

She smiled even bigger. "Dad has found a spell that can break our curse. Which means, you'll be gone! Forever!"

"What?! No! You can't do this!" She stepped out of the mirror and grabbed Lennie by the shoulders. "How is this possible? Only mom can break the spell and we killed her!"

"You killed her. It was you who spilled the water." She brushed her hands away. "I did not murder my mother. I loved my mom. I don't know she cursed me with you."

Audrey closed her eyes for a moment. "Because..I'm your dead sister."

"No..no way! You're lying!"

Audrey sat down on the bed. "Before you were born, Mom had a miscarriage. She was carrying me at the time and I died. Somehow, Mom was able to bring me back. But, in her attempt to cage off your anger..she stored those emotions in me. So when you got angry at her, it made me feel enraged. You did kill Mom, Lennie. That's why I drink every night, I have your rebellion. You can't stop feeling so I can never change." A few tears came down her face. "I'm going to die again."

Lennie was in shock. All this time she had a sister. She sat by her side and held her hand. "No. There's gotta be a way to break the curse while keeping you alive. I don't want to lose my sister just yet. I want us to actually be sisters. How are you out of the mirror?"

"Somehow..I'm feeling my emotions. That news scared me. At night, even though it's your feelings, I still have moments of me. I'm not that demon in the mirror, Lennie. I actually love you. I want us to have a normal relationship."

"Dad's going to be here in a couple days. I'll talk to him then."

"Ok." Audrey sniffled. Then, her imaged was sweeped back in the mirror. Lennie looked at her sister, wishing she didn't have to stay in there. At night, the mirror was her prison. Her and Audrey sorta shared a space. In a way they were sisters, but Lennie didn't know for real.

She went in the kitchen and let the fairy out of the globe. She was so cute. It looked like she was still in her toddler stages. She had a purple paciicfer in her mouth and a blue bonnet. A few loose curls showed out. Her wings weren't full developed either, so she couldn't fly. Lennie picked her up and held the creature in her hand.

"Now Eddy, you can't eat her!" Eddy barked in response. "What shall I call you, my little fairy? Definitely not Tinker Bell. Uh...how about Luna?" The fairy looked up at her and smiled. Lennie laughed. "Alright then, Luna it is. Your aunt Audrey's in the other room. You'll see her later. I'll tell her to be careful with you. I have to make you a bed or something."

Glancing around the room she saw a small box. Leaving Luna on the table, she filled the box with newspaper. She found a large washcloth she could use as a blanket. When she put the fairy in the box and layed the blanket over her, she went straight to sleep. Lennie giggled, thinking how adorable she was.

It would be night soon. Audrey's time to roam.

ImageImage