The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 10:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Stupid Mario World Episode 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:38 am 
Newcomer

Admittedly the forums have been dead for awhile (this is my first time being on them in awhile) but even though only two episodes have threads here I felt this episode deserved one right now. Definitely a good finale with interesting reveals, some fun moments and the return of some old favourites. Anyway I hope we can all discuss it here. Hope we can finally bring life back to the forums at a consistent rate now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfDuc6Ncqks

Also if you want to see Season 3 get made into the web series format (Richie has said alternatively it can be made as either a comic or a novel which can be read into chapters online. Basically an audio drama where sound effects would be put in and the actors would record their lines) then donate to the Patreon. I can't donate but hey spreading the word is as good as any isn't it?

https://www.patreon.com/RichAlvarez