The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Thank you RMA productions
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:43 pm 
Newcomer

Dear Richard Michael Alvarez:

Your YouTube series changed my life. It gave me a new feeling of joy, and entered me into a new phase of my life. I watched every single episode as a child, would re enact them with my friends and shared countless hours if joy. It broke my heart when it ended. I couldn't believe it. To this day I still watch every episode, and feel as the flood of emotions and memories sweep over my body. It's hard to imagine the impact small YouTube series can have on a child, but this was something else to me. I felt as though I knew you guys, like it was my home. Your channel was something i always looked forward to and devoted every second of my time to. I was addicted, never felt anything like the joy I got from you guys before in my life. In the last episode you said that it had been the best 5 years of your life. It was the best 5 years if mine too.

You changed my life.

Thank You.

-David

PS: I love what you're doing with Plumber Knight-and can't wait to see more!