The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 7:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Videogame Collision Chaos! (Signup/Chat)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:36 pm 
Commentator

Okay, so me and Char came up with this RPG together, and she wanted me to post the sign-up topic. So here we go.

This is how the story goes...

In our reality, the real world, one man feels that he must obtain all the powers contained within the video game worlds. He is a master mage but he is not satisfied.

Using his power, he begins to merge the video game worlds together, dropping the characters into our world and making the powers contained within the game available for his use.

And somehow, the people of the real world and the video game worlds know that this would have catastrophic consequences. They somehow have to stop this!

Okay... yes, yes... we need rules. Here they are.

1. All fundamental RPG rules apply.
2. You are only allowed a maximum of two characters - that is one video game character and/or yourself. Also you may not control any other characters other than the ones YOU introduce. *Edit* If two posters should meet at anytime, use chat or PM prior to plan and make one post. (Thanks to forcedude22 for suggesting this one!)
3. If there is any breach of the rules then you will first be warned, then kicked from the RPG.
4. If you have questions, ask!

**Edit** Char has also added a few extra rules. So here they are.

5. Make your posts longer than a sentence.
6. Since neither me nor Char can decide who will play Sephiroth (from FFVII), we'll both be taking him. But this is the ONLY exception to Rule #2.
7. Me and Char have the right to add new rules if they're needed.

And now, for the signup sheets.

For video game characters:

Name:
Brief description:

And for yourself or an OC if you prefer:

Name:
Personality:
Bio:

Acceptance etc. will be decided once there have been four sign-ups. You can still join after this point however, but if you have not been accepted you cannot join! It is really that simple.

Last edited by Master-Sephiroth on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Videogame Collision Chaos! (Signup/Chat)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:43 pm 
Freelancer

Well here's mine

Name: Jon Rizko
Appearance: Dark Brown Hair and Eyes, Red Shirt and blue Jeans.
Personality: He tends to be funny quite a bit but can still be quite serious. He's a bit Genre Savvy.
Bio: Raised on stuff like Movies and Video Games, Jon is quite a nerd but he doesn't care. His fighting skills come from playing many video games.

Edit: Video Game Character:

Name: Link
What game they're from: The Legend of Zelda
Brief description: Known as the Hero of Time from Hyrule. Link is a strong fighter and will not give up until Good prevails. Armed with the Master Sword and Shield he is unstoppable.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Last edited by JRPictures on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:09 pm 
Freelancer

Okay, video game character:
Name: Sonic The Hedgehog
Game: Sonic The Hedgehog
Description: Fastest thing alive, blue with white gloves and red shoes, green eyes, hero that stops Dr. Eggman, can't swim, and loves to eat chilli dogs.

OC:
Name: Matt Benjamin
Personality: Shy
Appearance: Brown hair, glasses, red shirt, blue jeans, white socks, and white tennis shoes.
Bio: A teen in Brooklyn who has a hard time making friends until his run in with Sonic. Never was good with talking and lost his parents when he was 10. Lives with his aunt and uncle in an old run down apartment.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:37 pm 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
video game character
Name: Pvt Miller
Game: Call of Duty: World at War
Description: Fights for the USA Marines, not afraid of anything, doesn't take kindly to any Japanise people with guns, always obayes orders from Those of higher rank.

ME!
Name: Matt Staples
Personality: ambitious yet friendly
Appearance: Black hair, glasses, Blue polo shirt, Trakie bottoms, white socks and dark blue converse high-tops.
Bio: A Teen who is normaly always found on his Wii playing CoD. Also loves to play Soccer and doesn't like people who dis his favorite team Chelsea. Lives with his Mum, Dad and 2 sisters in a small estate house

Last edited by Mattfan1! on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:48 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
Thanks for adding those rules Seph. Now, I'll make my sign up.

Video game character:

Name: Sephiroth

What game they're from: Final Fantasy VII

Brief description: He wears black trousers and black boots, and wears a long Black Cape. He also has long silver hair and green cat-like eyes. His personality is rather bitter and resentful, and he does not tend to make friends easily. He does have a protective attribute, but this is rarely shown.

Orginal Character:

Name: Charlot

Appearance: She has dark red hair that reaches her shoulders, grey eyes most of the time, else blue or green. (It changes sometimes.)

Personality: She is kind, caring, sometimes shy sometimes open, always wants to help out, adventurous and brave yet carefull, respectfull and protective towards pretty much everyone, yet if you mess with the ones she cares about... Let's just say you don't want to do that. Also, she plays a lot of video games, especially Final Fantasy (especially VII). She also loves writing and RPing.

Bio: A teenager who lives in a small town, and mainly spends her free time playing video games, writing and doing RPGs. She has a hard time making friends, and was bullied in the past. She now is a little shy becouse of it, yet she loves to talk and to play with others. She has always dreamed of adventure, and had a few tiny adventures with her dad before, where she had to push herself to the limit. She loved how she felt then, and hopes for more adventures in the future.

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:10 pm 
Intermediate

...It's video games and an RPG. Might as well try and please.
Didn't know you were planning this one Char (or didn't pay attention when you mentioned it). Whichever, I'm here to be awesome.

- - -

Video Game Character:

Name: Ridley
Game: Metroid

Bio: The enforcer of the Space Pirate forces, Ridley and the Space Pirates stride to be the dominant race in the universe. Though his origins are a mystery, he is an intelligent and ravenous beast. He flies through space in search of his master's will, which until recently was Mother Brain, before she was destroyed by Samus, the intergalactic bounty hunter. Now he flies and follows only animistic behavior, leading the space pirates in his aggressive plunder through space to destroy life and gain power.

- - -

OC Character:

Name: Lord Gavin
Age: Appears to be around 20, but is certainly older then that
Appearance: Young man with green eyes and short, spiked, brown hair. He wears a long, black robe with a hood, adorn with green lacing and emerald stones.
Personality: A gentleman at heart, but egotistical in all amusing sense. Save for if he tosses aside his humanity, in which case he's a reasonless monster.

Bio: A young man that gained the power to recode the reality around himself, he was sentenced into the virtual world by heroes of chance and fate. There he was imprisoned for years until he became unbound and was free to return to physical reality. He strides for world domination, but has recently regained some form of humanity. He will stand for what he fully believes is right... but he is not human any longer and will never truly be so... despite his wishes now.

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:13 am 
Commentator

Okay, since me and Char wrote Sephiroth's write-up together (and Char posted it), I only need to post my OC. xD

Name: Syndil Audentia
Appearance: Image
Personality: Adventurous and outgoing, can appear cold at times.
Bio: Syndil was orphaned at the age of three, and was brought up by foster parents, who loved her dearly. She was brought up on video games, especially the Final Fantasy series, and she has also taken up combat training with both martial arts and the sword.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:17 pm 
Middling

(VG Character)
Name: Darklink
What game they're from: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.
Brief description: He is the manifestation all the evil that was inside of Link.

(Me)
Name: Nick Fish
Appearance: Long brown hair, Pale white skin, Green eyes, Black long pants, Black shirt, and a Black hoodie.
Personality: Not so brave, Optimistic, Nice, and Calm
Bio: Born July 28 1997. He's been raised on video games...lots and lots of video games. He's a huge nerd but he embraces the fact that he is a nerd.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:41 am 
Role Player

LordGavin wrote:
Didn't know you were planning this one Char (or didn't pay attention when you mentioned it). Whichever, I'm here to be awesome.

Yeah Gavin, I didn't actually plan this one. It was just an idea that just came to my while chatting with Seph. So yeah...

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:04 am 
Middling

Video Game Character:

Name: Cain Morgan
What game they're from: Eternal Ring
Brief description: Cain is apparently very heavy, he never gets knocked back by any kind of attack, he doesn't run very fast (though he is in good enough shape to run for a very long amount of time), he can't jump, and if he accidentally falls in deep enough water, he sinks to the ground and dies. He has a variety of swords and the Kaizer Knuckle, which he can equip to his fists but it will severely weaken his magic. He has 100 different magic rings to cast spells, or power him up.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:49 pm 
Newcomer

Hope it isn't too late to sign up!

Name: Vincent Valentine
What game they're from: Final Fantasy VII
Brief description: Tall and mysterious, wears black clothes with a red cape, a gold armoured glove and gold pointed boots. His weapon of choice is a pistol.

A.K.A. Sir Vincent Crapsalot

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:31 pm 
Veteran

Video game character:

Name: Jill Valentine
Game: Resident Evil
Brief description: Was in Raccoon City with zombies. Some zombies came with her to this world. She (in this RPG) now has a case of paranoia. She always will have her gun in hand. Don't sneak up on her!

OC Character

Name: Cathy Devere
Appearance: 5' 10" Brown, long hair. Skinny
Personality: Smart. Never gives up on anything. Short attention span to life. She seeks excitement.
Bio: She was very athletic, but nerdy. She played a lot of video games. She finds everyday life boring and has become very unsatisfied with it. She always wanted something to make life exciting.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:45 pm 
Role Player

Okay, Master-Sephiroth and I just discussed who we are gonna let in and who not. To those that didn't get in, I'm sorry, but we decided to be a little bit picky on this one, to make this RPG more fun.

Here's the list for who made it:

49Falcons
Mattfan1!
LordGavin
Vicente
VincentValentine
Insanity

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wich means... That the following didn't get in.

JRPictures
Darklink

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Again, for those who didn't make it, I'm sorry, but we just wanted this RPG to have a little bit higher quality.

Others who haven't signed up yet can still sign up. Sephy and I will then decide if they're in or not.

Also, I'm going to make the official threat for the RPG soon, and then we can begin!

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 pm 
Freelancer

This is the second time I get turned down by an RPG. I was gonna be serious this time.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:34 am 
Freelancer

StupidMarioFanChar wrote:
Here's the list for who made it:
49Falcons

I am honored to be accepted. I can't believe mine was picked first in the whole list. I will try my best to follow the rules of this rpg. By the way, Master-Sepheroth, your OC is cool looking!

Report this post