The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 7:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Videogame Collision Chaos! (RPG)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:01 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
Charlot was laying in the grass, her hands folded behind her head. She was looking up at the sky, watching the clouds pass by, sometimes with funny shapes. She heard the birds singing, and sighed happily. Suddenly, dark clouds were coming quickly, as thunder roared in the background. Charlot knew what that meant, and got up. She put her hand in her pocket, searching for something. Yet before she could even find it, she felt small water drops falling down on her. "Great... Now I'm getting wet..." she said, and sighed. She then pulled something out of her pocket, it looked like a round stone. She closed her eyes, focussing, as the stone started glowing. A bright flash was there, and suddenly Charlot was standing in a cave, and heard the sound of rain hitting the ground coming from outside. Yet suddenly, she heard a load roar, and turned around quickly, and looked straight in the eyes of a monstrous creature. Charlot jumped away from it, and put the stone back in her pocket. She then summoned her keyblade and charged at the monster, when suddenly...

"OUCH!" Charlot shouted, as she sat up quickly, putting her hand on her head. Something just hit her on the head, but what? She looked around, and saw nothing that could've hit her, since the lights were turned off. She reached for the lamp on the small table beside her bed, turned it on, and looked surprised as she saw a round, red stone laying beside her pillow. "Where did that come from?" she said to herself, as she picked up the stone and looked at it. "What is this?" she asked herself. After a few seconds of looking at it, a smile appeared on her face, as she threw the blanket off her, and got up. She then threw the stone up high, caught it, and held it in an epic pose. Yet her smile disappeared, and made place for a shocked expression, as the stone started to glow and fire surrounded her hand, yet somehow not burning her. She immediatly dropped the stone, as the fire went out as the stone fell to the ground and stopped glowing.

Charlot has looked at the stone wide eyed for a few minutes, as she finally recovered enough from the shock to move. She picked up the stone from the ground, and examined it closely. It couldn't be... Could it? She then focussed a bit of her energy on the stone, as it started to glow again and fire surrounded her hand. She watched it happen wide eyed, and stopped focussing her energy on it shortly after, and once she did that, the fire went out. She sat down on her bed, not looking at anything but the stone. "It's... It's a... Fire Materia..." she said softly to herself, baffled. "But where did it..." she softly said to herself, and then noticed the sound as if it was hailing, hard. She then turned around and noticed her window was open, but more importantly, that bright coloured stones were falling down from the sky...

Charlot looked through the window for a few seconds, then quickly laid the Materia on the small table, beside her lamp, walked quickly towards her closet, opened it, grabbed some clothes and quickly changed. She then grabbed the Materia, walked out of her room, walked down the stairs, grabbed her coat, put it on and put the Materia in the pocket of her coat. She then walked towards the door, yet stopped and facepalmed as she realised that she wasn't wearing any shoes. She quickly went to get her shoes, she put them on, opened the door softly, walked outside, and closed the door behind her softly.

Charlot looked up at the sky. Her eyes widened as she saw what was happening. The stones seemed to appear in mid-air, and fell down from there. "Woah... What's going on?..." she asked herself, while watching this happen. She then decided to take a walk to look for something that might explain this. She picked up a few 'stones' while doing so. After a while walking she has found green one, a yellow one, a light blue one and a light green one. (For those who don't get it, a Restore Materia, a Lightning Materia, an Ice Materia and a Heal Materia.) She then looked around, and literally jumped as she noticed something... Someone was laying on the ground not extremely far away…

Charlot stood there, frozen by shock... and fear. She recognised the figure, yet she couldn’t be sure from this distance. She kept looking at the person for quite some time, yet the figure didn’t move. She felt relieved, if he indeed was who she thought it was, well he didn’t seem to be really dangerous this way. She took a deep breath, and walked towards the figure.

"Are… Are you okay?" she asked cautiously, leaning closer to the figure. The figure was wearing a long, black cape, and had long, silver hair. Charlot could feel her heart starting to pound in her chest, now she knew for certain who the person before her was. The figure’s eyes snapped open, and Charlot took a quick step back, as she felt adrenaline rushing through her body. The young man got up, but faced away from her. "Who are you?" he asked in a low, yet slightly intimidating tone. Charlot looked at the man wide-eyed, and swallowed. Should she tell him? Or was it a better idea not to? What was he doing here anyway? How did he get here? Questions popped up in her mind one by one, yet she felt unable to answer any of them yet.

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Videogame Collision Chaos! (RPG)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:22 pm 
Freelancer

Netha was in his car, driving to the local mall to get a sword he wanted so badly. He had gotten there, and parked his car next to the entrance, out of pure luck. He started to walk inside, as the blue skies became instantaneously filled with dark gray clouds. He didn't care for it much, so he pressed on into the mall. In the mall, he found the shop he was looking for. He looked around, and found the sword he wanted, but something else caught his mind. He was looking at a sword blade with a double axe attached onto it. Never before has he seen it, so he went ahead and got it. He also used the money leftover form not buying the sword to buy a decent sized shield. He walked out of the mall, with both of them in a box labeled "No weapons in here".

Netha got halfway to the exit, when a wormhole popped out of nowhere. It spat out a person, who went tumbling into a group of hubris teenage girls. The girls landed in a fountain, as the unknown dude hit the edge of it. The girls began to cry and run away as their make-up was smearing. Their guys had gone up to the unknown dude, and tried to pick a fight with him. The figure then pulled out a sword, and scared the "pimps" off. Netha decided to try and help him up, but his box was getting in the way. He couldn't really do anything with it in tow, so he began back for his car. Once there, Netha dumped off his weapons, and found the figure yelling at people, trying to command them.

"Dude, will you please shut the #$*& up?" One man yelled.
"You will listen to me. I am the ruler of this land." The figure said back.
"Go back home, this is America." A woman said to him.

The figure was suddenly confused. He wasn't where he thought he was, so he walked around helplessly. Netha decided to help him out. He offered the man a ride to his house so they can straighten things out, but the figure tried to attack his car. Luckily, his slash missed, and Netha grabbed his sword and took it from him.

"Now calm down dude. Let's get somewhere else so we can make sense of all of this." Netha said to the man, as both got into the car. Netha started the ignition, and began to drive to an abandoned park.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 pm 
Intermediate

Lightning raged outside the palace windows within a tempest of shadows, swirling in a torrent of cataclysmic propositions. The walls shook and rumbles with each strike as small chips of obsidian rock broke from them and clattered across the floor. The candlelights along the massive hall flickered and swayed through the shocks of the storm as darkness threatened to invade against the fading glow.

Upon an elaborate throne sat a tall, dark figure. Clad in an elegant, black robe, its green jewels and embroidery seemed to glow regardless of the fading light. His body was shrouded in darkness under the his clothes, save for his head, which he exposed from his lowered hood. His short, brown hair stood above his emerald-green eyes.

He was far from pleased.

A lone skeletal of jade crystal stumbled into the hall and took a knee before him. With a booming voice from his throne, Lord Gavin said, "Speak."

"My lord..." The Skeletal hissed. "As you and I both know, the storm's nature is not brought upon by your desire. Regardless, it has only gotten worse, and I can see from my round that it intends to grow worse in time."

Lord Gavin took a hand to his head as he groaned in frustration. His realm, his place within the virtual world, was in peril, and he could do nothing for it. Even his power to recode the world he resides in wasn't enough to sustain the storms for long. "I had feared this." said Lord Gavin.

"What shall be done, my lord?"

Lord Gavin rose to his feet and walked towards the Skeletal. "I am sorry, but this form of threat will require my direct influence. If the nature of these storms is not brought upon by my realm, then it is another that threatens its stability. I will leave now and deal with this myself."

The Skeletal looked up a moment in worry, before remembering its place and nodding repeatedly, bowing deeper. "Yes, my lord. I will not stop you."

Lord Gavin nodded and within that moment disappeared into darkness, leaving his realm to endure the unsuppressed fury of the storms.

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:17 pm 
Freelancer

In Brooklyn, Matt Benjamin was walking through the streets back home. He has just got off of work. He hopes that he would get enough money to buy a car, if it wasn't for the land lord of his aunt and uncle's apartment keeps taking every cent he owns. He still remembers his parents, getting murdered by a mysterious person. It has been seven years since his parent's death. He wonders if the killer is still out there, since the cops could never find him. While he was wondering, he noticed the sky darkens with a dark clouds. He remembers it being that dark on his parent's death. He then notice something falling from the sky. It was heading towards the public swimming pool. He runs over to see what it was.

Matt enters the pool area, looking around for the fallen object. He notice someone in the pool. The person looks as if he passed out. Not wanting the person to drawn, Matt removes his wallet and shoes and jumps in to help the person. He pulled the person out and got out of the pool. He then noticed that the person he rescued was not human, but part human and part animal. "No way!" Matt exclaimed as he takes a closer look at the creature. He pinches himself to see if he was dreaming. "Ow!" he screamed, now realizing he wasn't dreaming. "I mist be working to hard. I am seeing things." He then leans to see if the creature was breathing. He heard it breathing, so he knew he got it out in time. He tries to pick it up. "Ow!" he screamed, yanking his hand back. His finger was bleeding from a prick by the creature's quills. "No way!" he exclaimed, "This is no hillutionation. This is the real deal hedgehog. But how? He doesn't exist. I'll take him home." He picks the Hedgehog up, careful that he doesn't get pricked again, and heads home.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:35 pm 
Veteran

Cathy Devere had just arrived home from Track & Field practice. She sat on her couch and turned her tv and one of her game systems.

"Time to relax," Cathy sighed.

Suddenly it darkened around her.

"Huh?!"

Cathy looked outside her window. Dark clouds reaching across the sky.

Out of nowhere, Cathy heard gunshots. She jumped. They sounded like they came from her backyard. She decided to investigate.

She slowly crept around to the back. She saw a blond female with a gun in her hand. She looked in the distance to see zombies. They were limping towards the woman. Cathy screamed. The woman shot in the air as she jumped at the noise.

"W-who's there? Did you get b-bitten?!" The woman stuttered.

"No. The zombies surprised me," Cathy responded.

"You've never seen one? Lucky girl. I would think everyone would have in Raccoon City."

"Raccoon City?! This isn't Racoon City!"

"It isn't?" The woman looked around, "Hmm guess not."

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:21 pm 
Freelancer

“YES! YES! YES! IN YOUR FACE BOND94! I PWNED YOU! HA HA HA!” MM cheered at his TV screen, after squishing Bond94 in a round of Goldeneye. “Sweeeeeeeet Victory!”

It was late, and MM sighed. “mmm...time to go to bed I guess.” He shut off his Wii, jumped on his bed, and drifted away.

MM opened his eyes and listened to the singing birds outside. He looked around his room, too lazy to stand up. At first glance, nothing was wrong. But then MM stared at a big object in the middle of his room. He smiled, and closed his eyes again. They sprung open in shock 2 seconds later.

A green chest, with golden edges, stood in the middle of his room.

“What?” MM got up, and stared at the chest. Then, he opened it. Slowly the lid moved, untill it was opened completely. A yellow light spread from the chest and lit up the entire room.
Inside it lay a bow, and a bunch of arrows .

“The f===?” Even though everything felt wrong, MM’s curiousness won from MM’s fear. MM grabbed the bow and arrows, and suddenly his arm was lit up into the sky. A quilt appeared on his back, and it was filled with arrows. Out of nowhere a tune played;

“...initiate dream test!” MM slapped himself, and felt his cheek hurt. “...this is not a dream...then...what is going on?” MM stared outside. The sky was pitch black, and through the dark clouds he could faintly see the moon. Outside, a metal orange ball was rolling around his garden.

“Hey! Stay offa Vincent’s daisies! I promised him that I would protect them from any harm!” To MM’s fury, the metal ball rolled over the daisies and crushed them completely

He ran outisde and strangely, grabbed an arrow and aimed at the orange ball. Of course, the arrow deflected as it was metal vs. Metal

“...wait, where did I learn to fire an arrow again?” MM wondered.

The metal ball rolled behind his shed, out of sight

“Hey! Get back here!” MM ran around his shed, only to stare right into the green visor of Samus Aran. He immediately ducked and dodged her shots, but hadn’t counted on her being such a fast runner

Samus quickly grabbed MM by the throat and spoke threatelingly “What just happened?!? What planet am I on?!? ANSWER ME!”

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:47 pm 
Intermediate

Near the boundary passage through the emerald-laden mountains surrounding the Realm, Lord Gavin appeared from the shadows. Taking one look back, he witnessed the beginning of the collapse of this virtual realm. His sanctuary. He shook off his worries, as much as it pained him to see it being destroyed, he could rebuild it again once the source of these storms was found. Holding his head high, he began to walk the remaining distance into the cave, leaving his Realm.

Before he was bidden to stay.

Suddenly, a massive wall of orange fire came flowing towards him. Moments before it impacted him, he laced himself in a green light, protecting him from the heat, but still being blown back from the cave and off the edge of the cliff. Falling from the cliff, he hit the side hard and rolled down the stones, badly hurting himself in the fall.

Settling upon the bottom, he groaned and made his way to his feet. Had he been mortal, the fall would have killed him.
Lucky enough, he was relatively un-phased.

Looking up, a massive, bat-winged shadow descended from the storm overhead and came to a heavy, crushing landing in front of him. Lord Gavin, shocked, took a step back as the long, hooked tail of the beast lashed near him. It's wings still held outward, it brought its massive, pointed head close to his, opened its mouth, and roared in a feral rage.

"WHAT!?" shouted Lord Gavin.

The creature uncurled its taloned hands and slashed at Lord Gavin. As he dodged back, the creature's claws tore into his robe partially. Lord Gavin glared at the beast before him as he drew his scythe. The storms above unleashed lightning all around the two of them as the Realm began to fade and disintegrate.

"BEGONE RIDLEY! THIS REALM IS MINE!!!"

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:52 pm 
Freelancer

Matt makes it home with the Hedgehog creature still out cold. He lived in a old run down apartment. The building looked as if it needs alot of repairs, but still holds up. He climbed up the stairs to the second floor and stopped at the first door. "Aut Jane, Uncle Anthony, open up!" he screamed. His Aunt opened the door and was shocked to see the Hedgehog creature. "What happened?" asked his aunt. "He was passed out in the pool." answered Matt. He brings the Hedgehog in and laid it on the bed. "Am I seeing things?" asked his uncle. "No," said Matt, "he is real. It really is him." He explained everything that happened and showed the prick in his finger. The hedgehog started to wake up. When the hedgehog open his eyes, he freaks out. "What the?!" exclaimed the hedgehog, "Where am I? Where's Eggman? How did I get here?"
The Hedgehog jumps out of the bed and noticed Matt and his aunt and uncle standing there. "Who are you?" the hedgehog finally asked. "I am Jane Benjamin," answered the aunt, "This is my husband, Anthony Benjamin. And this is our nephew, Matt Benjamin. Who are you?" "My name is Sonic." the hedgehog answered, "Sonic The Hedgehog!" Matt slowly move closer to Sonic. "My...my name is....is Matt." Matt stuttered out. "So you can talk." Sonic said, noticing the look of uncertainty in Matt's expression. "Don't worry, I won't bite or anything." "I know," Matt responds, "I am not good when it comes to talking and meeting others in person." "Oh, a shy person." Sonic said, "Where am I?" "Your in Brooklyn, New York." answered Matt, "I saw you falling in the sky. You landed in the public pool and I got you out of the pool. Then I brought you here." "Huh," said Sonic, "Never heard of Brooklyn nor New York. I might have a new place to check out." "Yeah," said Matt, "exploring at the speed of sound was always your thing." Sonic then looks at Matt with a little confusion. "How did you know that?" Sonic asked. "Sonic, your not really real here," answered Matt, "You are a video game character." "What?!" Sonic exclaimed, confused even more than before. Matt goes over to his dresser and pulls out an old Sonic The Hedgehog game. He shows it to Sonic. "Where your from, your real." explained Matt, "But here, this is what you are." Sonic looks at the game. He opened the box and read the instruction booklet. "Interesting," Sonic said, "I am in a world where I am just a fictional character. So my life was made by someone here, but my life is real in my world. That means I can see a whole lot of new places!" "So what where you doing before falling into the pool?" asked Matt. "Well," answered Sonic, "I was in the sky on Dr. Eggman's fortress. I was facing Dr. Eggman and was about to win when suddenly, a swirling vertex like thing opened up in front of me while I was about to finish Eggman off. The next thing I knew was falling to that pool and quickly grabbing my breath. Next thing I know, I wake up here." Matt starts wondering why Sonic was sent to this world.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:25 am 
Newcomer

"Let me sleep." Vincent said to Cloud in the basement of the Shinra Mansion in Nibelheim. The coffin lid snapped shut. But when it was opened again, Vincent had gone! He was falling through a crazy swirling light at nearly warp speed.

"What's going on here?!" he cried as he fell. The light swirled faster and faster, then...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!" Vincent fell a good few hundred feet and landed with a squelchy SPLAT in a big pile of mud. He got up and shook the mud out of his hair and clothes, then he looked around the area.

"Where am I?" he asked himself. Nothing was familiar. Nothing. At all. "What is this place?" It looked nothing like Nibelheim. Or Midgar. He heard voices in the distance, but he didn't listen. He sighed and walked away, trying to find where the heck he was.

A.K.A. Sir Vincent Crapsalot

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:59 am 
Commentator

Syndil Audentia was getting ready to go on a girls' night out, but the sound of hailstones against her window made her want to stay in. Hailstones? They couldn't be, they were too heavy. Sighing, Syndil went outside and checked it out. Not hailstones at all. They were round stones. Syndil picked a few up and then hurried off. She was already five minutes late for her night out.

High heeled shoes and a long dress were not practical to run in, Syndil found, as her feet began to ache and she almost fell down a few times. She was almost there, when she saw, in the distance, a young man with long silver hair and a long black cape. He seemed to be looking in her direction. Syndil gasped and was frozen to the spot. She knew who he was. She knew what he was capable of. She flicked her long raven hair behind her shoulders and took a few deep breaths to calm herself.

"Excuse me... sir?" she asked cautiously, moving forward a little. The young man did not answer. Was it really safe for Syndil to do this? She didn't care.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:08 am 
Newcomer

Shadaine sat in her room, reading a new book she had recently got, when suddenly she heard something knock on her window.

Shadaine looked up. "Huh? What was that?"

She got up and went to look outside her window. To her suprise, strange rocks were falling from the sky.

"What.... what's happening?" Clueless as to what was going on, she grabbed her jacket and went outside.

Just as she got outside the door, one of the stones hit her on the head.

"Ow!" she yelled, then picked up the stone. It started glowing, and she dropped it, startled.

"What the heck is going on?!"

She looked at the stone on the ground. "Seems like something out of a video game or something...." Another stone hit her on the head.

"AGH! Dammit, why do they keep falling?! And what the heck are they?! And why the heck am I yelling at myself?!" She regained her posture and headed off, hoping to find out something about these stones, or whatever they were, and why they were falling from the sky.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:13 am 
Mediate

Brody was too tired to get out of bed just yet. She laid in her bed thinking it was way too early to get up. She swept her red brown hair out of her emerald green as to gaze outside her bedroom window. The sky was pitch black. she stared out her window, curious and trying to figure out why of all days would it be pitch black especially at this time of day. She finally got bored of staring out the window. She slunk out of bed that seemed to tower above her. She was very small and didn't even reach up to 5 feet. She paid no attention though, she couldn't care less about her size. She glanced At herself in the mirror and scoffed at her mess of hair and climbed up to her own little loft after getting out of her pajamas and getting dressed. The usual smirk that came upon her face as she came to the top of the loft and saw her computer appeared. Bouncing into the air she fell on what she called her cozy corner that was just piles of stuffed animals and pillows thrown into a corner. The computer came to life as she pressed the power button. She waited patiently as her computer started up, staring once again outside. It seemed as though it was even possible, but the sky grew darker. She focused on the only thing she could see besides blackness. It was some kind of figure that seemed to be falling..drawing closer to the ground. Drawing closer to...brodys eyes grew wide and she sat up as she realized the figure was coming nearer towards the house. She could now make out the colors of red and black. She ducked and covered her face as the figure crashed through her loft window and tumbled to stop right at her feet. Cautiously she lifted her head to examine the figure. It was a man with long firey messy red hair, going in every direction. He was extremely thin even with the black cloak he wore. A sense of somewhat familiarity over came Brody.

"um....hey...you ok??" she shook him gently

sheer and total utter shock definitely shown upon brodys face. The man turned his face to meet brodys revealing two emerald green eyes with what seemed like a black tear drop mark under each. Brody had realized who this man was.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:40 am 
Freelancer

MM looked at the bounty hunter as his eyes widened slightly, realising who was actually standing in front of him... And holding him by the throat. Yet how was it possible that Samus was here?! Confused, and slightly startled he spoke. "Your... Your on planet earth... But how did you get here?!"

"Through some sort of local black hole.” Samus answered “Did you create that? Why did you bring me here?" Her grip on MM’s throat tightened, and he started to cough

“*cough* lemme...go *cough* ...please" MM begged

Finally, Samus let MM drop to the ground. In stead of choking him, she aimed her arm cannon at MM's head

"Give me some answers!" she demanded "I don't have any..." "Enough of this!" Samus fired and burned away a piece of MM's hair

"OUCH! ...that does it! Samus or not, you're in for some whoopass!" MM charged at Samus only to be knocked against the wall of his shed. MM stared right into Samus' arm cannon , but that wasn't what he was focussed on.

"There's a metroid right behind you!" MM shouted. From behind the visor, Samus smiled at him "Really? That is one of the oldest tricks around."

From behind Samus, a metroid attacked, and secured itself firmly on Samus head. Slowly it started to drain her power, while Samus struggeled to get it off. MM stood up, and tried to pull the Metroid from Samus' head. With a big "ssschlorp" the metroid came loose and tried to escape from MM's hands. He couldn't grab any weapon, so he had only one option.

MM squeezed untill the jellyfish-like creature exploded and spreaded green goo all over MM
“Fan-tastic.” He rubbed his eyes and cleaned his face with his shirt.

Meanwhile Samus looked around for more metroids. She replied MM’s frown with a hissed reply “Where there’s one Metroid, there’s more.”|

A slight buzzing sound could be herd, as a group of metroids approached and surrounded the two.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:27 pm 
Veteran

"Um...who are you?" Cathy asked.

"Jill Valentine," the woman answered.

"Oh my god! I love Resident Evil!"

"Resident what?"

"It's a video game and you are the main character."

"Oh, okay then...well if you excuse me..."

The zombies were getting ever closer. They were nearing Cathy and Jill.

"Um what's your name, girl?" Jill said frantic.

"Cathy Devere, why?"

"Well Cathy, do you know how to use a gun?"

"Not really..."

"Well now you're going to learn."

Jill threw Cathy a handgun.

"I don't know about this," Cathy said frantically.

"Take it off safety and fire it at those zombies. All you have to to do is aim and fire at them in the head," Jill instructed.

Cathy did as she was told and she made a direct hit on one of the zombie's forehead. "Wow first-person shooters do help!"

"Okay...Congratulations you killed you're first zombie, but there are a lot more coming!" Jill informed.

"Perhaps we should just run," Cathy suggested.

"If this isn't Raccoon City then I can't let this disease spread any farther!" Jill declared.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:49 pm 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
(I missed alot huh XD)

Matt Staples was at home, as usual, playing on his wii. He hummed to himself as he watched a cut scene when suddenly the lights went out along with his wii. He swore rather laudly throwing the wii remote on the chair he stood up and glanced around the black room. Matt shrugged and walked over to his window and looked out to see multiple stones falling fro thee sky, then there was a loud 'Oof' from behind him and he spun, but as it was dark he couldn't see a thing. "who's there?? I'm armed." he fibbed and he rached out and grabbed his wii remote holding it in both hands like a bat. There was no reply so Matt relaxed a bit, but then he was knoked down by something with the words "Don't move, I have a gun and i'm not afraid to use it!" Matt froze on the floor as the lights flicked back on and he came face to face with a guy, who did have a gun and was pointing it inbetween Matt's eyes.

Report this post