The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: this is what I think.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:24 am 
Freelancer

by looking at the new banner for this month, I think I know who the character is or where he comes from. I think it is some star wars character by looking at the costume and the space background. I don't know if this is a character thread or not, but I just wanted to say that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:46 am 
Commentator

Yes! Thank you, someone agrees with me!

I'm 99.9% positive it's a star wars character. That's the reason why most of the trailer had lightsaber battles! (that and because it looks awsome).

It's just like with the teaser trailer. Rich gave hints about snake through out the teaser, just like this trailer gave hints about a star wars character.

It has to be him!

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:38 pm 
Tyro

Star wars are cool but I don't think people will want to see darth vadar and luck skywalker actually in it. It's funier when people make it look similar! :? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:47 pm 
Commentator

Pearl wrote:
Star wars are cool but I don't think people will want to see darth vadar and luck skywalker actually in it. It's funier when people make it look similar! :? :?

First off, It's Luke Skywalker.

Second, it doesn't necessarily have to be them. There are many other Jedi characters that could easily be the one shown in the trailer. (Except Yoda. No way that's Yoda.)

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:30 pm 
Site Admin

Luke Skywalker? Star wars? I think you guys are mabe thinking too hard. 1st of all, in the trailer the character had a white background, in the banner I just made it look more shadowy and mysterious. 2nd That'd be a horrible Luke or Darth Vader outfit, seriously it's not even close. 3rd Rich used the lightsaber fights in the trailer because they are great edited shots and they look along time to make. 4thly, there is not 4thly you're just not right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:34 pm 
Commentator

AdminAdam wrote:
Luke Skywalker? Star wars? I think you guys are mabe thinking too hard. 1st of all, in the trailer the character had a white background, in the banner I just made it look more shadowy and mysterious. 2nd That'd be a horrible Luke or Darth Vader outfit, seriously it's not even close. 3rd Rich used the lightsaber fights in the trailer because they are great edited shots and they look along time to make. 4thly, there is not 4thly you're just not right.

I actually just thought of something. Have we ruled out the possibility that it could be another character from the king author series coming into SMB?

Also, I know that rich did that because they are great edited shots, but I'm just considering if there were any other hints in the trailer as to who/what could be in season 3. After all, the teaser trailer hinted on snake, and now we know he's in the show.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:34 pm 
Middling

AdminAdam wrote:

I totally agree with adam, that would just REALLY lame. And im a star wars fan and all but I don't think the hidden character is going to be Star Wars Related.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:13 pm 
Commentator

Maybe it's an original character?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:57 pm 
Commentator

or mabye it was solid snake XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:31 pm 
Creator

amphungus wrote:

Run with that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:01 pm 
Commentator

Richalvarez wrote:
amphungus wrote:

Run with that.

I say it's Merlin. At first i thought "Hmm, is Nox Decious revived again?" but then i saw this video again to see the costume differences. Take a look at Richalvarez's video and tell me if you agree or think it's a possibility. I'm not being definite here, it's just a guess. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KijJ_QX_nak

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:41 pm 
Johnny Mushroom Guru

Yea. I was going with Merlin, the WHOLE way

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:28 am 
Commentator

Would Merlin count as an original character...? Isn't he a legendary wizard or something?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:05 pm 
Site Admin

amphungus wrote:
Would Merlin count as an original character...? Isn't he a legendary wizard or something?

Correct. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merlin Rich didn't invent the character Merlin. Rich did invent the Character Johnny Cyclops. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Se ... lops&go=Go So if the new character is original, that it is impossible to guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:14 pm 
Freelancer

huys, it can't be merlin because he's DEAD.

plus, i haven't seen the trailer due to parental controls. my youtube is BLOCKED.