The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 12:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: The War of Darkness
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:29 pm 
Newcomer

If you wish to join this Role Play please PM me with a profile like the following. If I accept the profile you may post it immediately. I will usually be online for at least one hour everyday, and sometimes more often. This forum is completely custom made, and it consist of many different worlds. The guild will start with two different worlds, and as the war goes on there will be more worlds added. All worlds I am done designing will be sent to all members of the Role Play as a notice, and if any of you have any mature problems about it please notify me. My first concern is order with the members, my second is that everyone is happy, my third is that the plot stays interesting.

There are two sides which are Light and Darkness, and characters can be between ages 13 and 40. Weapon can be a sword, shield, wand, or staff. Add as many as four adjectives to you weapon so that it seems more detailed and easier to picture.

Name: Loron
Side: Darkness
Weapon: Black Dark Energy Double Bladed Sword
Appearance: Has black eyes, tan skin, is six foot three, and long black hair. He also wears black demon armor that is covered by a black cloak.
Bio: The man was exiled from his homeworld Azuban when he was fourteen years old, and he woke up on a planet that was abandoned three centuries ago. He discovered that the planet was abonded due to the fact that an army known as the Darkness raided everything it could find. Loron tamed the demons making himself their leader and king. He learned the creatures ways, and was able to construct a weapon that he has used his entire life. He has planned for war on all the other wars for his army numbers six billion after a decade of building, and he has prepared them all for war. The world has been named the Dark Kingdom that will be the base for the Darkness and Organization of Darkness which is a group of the best warriors in the land that have been corrupted by Darkness.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: The War of Darkness
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:13 am 
Newcomer

World: Dark Kingdom

"We can invade Anatevka within two weeks," Loron said, "and after that we can start to invade the surrounding worlds. Our goal though is too find the world's key. If we can find it then we would have full control over that world, and can do whatever we wish to it." Loron was at a war meeting with Korang who is the general of the army of Darkness. They are planning out their attack on Anatevka
"Well sir, what if John is on Anatevka when we attack?" John was the only surviving member of the Organization of Light that protected all the worlds against the Darkness. Recently they have all been killed by a mysterious man moving from world to world.
"I beat every other member of the Organization of Light, this one will be no different. I need to destroy the Light once and for all anyways."
"Yes sir, we will make sure the preperations are done immediately." Korang left the room, and continued his plans for how he would invade Anatevka. Loron continued his own plans for his invasion on the Anatevka so that he could destroy the entire Organization of Light even the ones who haven't developed their abilities.

Report this post