The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 11:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Will the Vessel be a new or old character
New 19%  19%  [ 13 ]
Old 81%  81%  [ 54 ]
Total votes : 67
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:22 am 
Role Player

MrPBJ wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
MrPBJ wrote:
Shadow Luigi, it's been pretty much confirmed...
As predicted on page one post 2. But don't post any leaked images and clips. Some people enjoy to be surprised

Eh, whatever. Whoever wants to know can PM me, tho. The answer was leaked by some kid on YouTube...

as hard as it will be i will not look at that video...im going to hate myself this summer lol :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:09 pm 
Newcomer

I think it will be Luigi because in the SMB Movie Teaser Trailer 2 he was saying he was having strange dreams. Maybe this is a side effect of Nox Decious' soul trying to take over Luigi.
Plus it would add to the thrill of the movie if Mario had a beam sword fight with Luigi.

Check out my vids at www.youtube.com/user/LMVStudios

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:26 pm 
Fan Girl

Location: In this Forum.Like to go to my tent over there, drink hot chocolate and eat cookies?
I think either Link or Luigi but I tend more to Link.

Link:
His Proud is offended from what that guy said. You know this things like `Your not so Intellegent as Luigi` usw. and that make his Soul weaker. A other Reason is that the Darkness said that he must first through someone and Rich confirm here that he first must get rit of somebody. I can´t think of a other Character that is shielded from somebody that the Darkness sees as an obstacle.

Extras for Nox if he choose Link:
He would have the Trifource of Courage and the Fire-Flower. (And a super Awsome Shield and Sword, maybe not a reason for him but for me it would be XP)

Reasons Against Link:
He is stuck in the Forest currently and only someone with a pure heart can escape from there and Nox doesn´t have one, but maybe Darkness and he has a idee to trick that magic, after all Nox is able to use Magic and I think the Darkness is, too.

Luigi:
In the Trailer he said he has strange Dreams and I personaly think about Super Paper Mario. He was the Host there and for me (because of his Soul and his traits) he seems absolutely the Perfekt Host, Vessel or whatever for everything. Of course he is also the only one of the four(Waluigi, Wario, Mario and Luigi) who havn´t a prophesied role in all that things. So his only `excuse` to be a part of this is that he is Marios Brother and that Merlin is his ancestor. I think that is a little bit lame. (And all Fangirls of him or Chris wish that he is it, because we want to see more of him and a epic fight against Mario or Wario XD)

Extras for Nox if he choose Luigi:
He would get the Body, of one of the chosen ones brother and I don´t think that Mario is that Heartless to kill his own Brother without batting an eye.

Reason against Luigi:
First of all is there no other hints that Nox and The Darkness has talked about Luigi besides the trailer which can easily get other interpreted. Like I say before has Luigi particular features that make him the perfekt Host to me. Well, they can also mean that he has psychic powers which make itself felt when big things happen. (I know how that is, sometimes i have that too XD) A other reason that he isn´t it, is that the Darkness musn´t get rit of someone to make him Noxs Vessel. As shown in some Episodes, Mario isn´t always with Luigi. He is often still in his bed when Luigi is already awake. So Nox would easily be able to toke over his soul without that Mario has the slightest idea. If Nox smart he would do it that way, because of the extra i mentioned before. See he musn´t first through anyone to take over him.

Dunno, maybe they want just to trick us and in the end, it is someone nobody would ever suspect. :thinking:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:21 pm 
Middling

Its luigi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:22 pm 
Commentator

Arceus1138 wrote:
Its luigi

DOI!

Thanks ML!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:00 pm 
Tyro

Kelhmar wrote:

Link:
His Proud is offended from what that guy said. You know this things like `Your not so Intellegent as Luigi` usw. and that make his Soul weaker. A other Reason is that the Darkness said that he must first through someone and Rich confirm here that he first must get rit of somebody. I can´t think of a other Character that is shielded from somebody that the Darkness sees as an obstacle.

He would have the Trifource of Courage and the Fire-Flower. (And a super Awsome Shield and Sword, maybe not a reason for him but for me it would be XP)

Reasons Against Link:
He is stuck in the Forest currently and only someone with a pure heart can escape from there and Nox doesn´t have one, but maybe Darkness and he has a idee to trick that magic, after all Nox is able to use Magic and I think the Darkness is, too.

Luigi:
In the Trailer he said he has strange Dreams and I personaly think about Super Paper Mario. He was the Host there and for me (because of his Soul and his traits) he seems absolutely the Perfekt Host, Vessel or whatever for everything. Of course he is also the only one of the four(Waluigi, Wario, Mario and Luigi) who havn´t a prophesied role in all that things. So his only `excuse` to be a part of this is that he is Marios Brother and that Merlin is his ancestor. I think that is a little bit lame. (And all Fangirls of him or Chris wish that he is it, because we want to see more of him and a epic fight against Mario or Wario XD)

He would get the Body, of one of the chosen ones brother and I don´t think that Mario is that Heartless to kill his own Brother without batting an eye.

Reason against Luigi:
First of all is there no other hints that Nox and The Darkness has talked about Luigi besides the trailer which can easily get other interpreted. Like I say before has Luigi particular features that make him the perfekt Host to me. Well, they can also mean that he has psychic powers which make itself felt when big things happen. (I know how that is, sometimes i have that too XD) A other reason that he isn´t it, is that the Darkness musn´t get rit of someone to make him Noxs Vessel. As shown in some Episodes, Mario isn´t always with Luigi. He is often still in his bed when Luigi is already awake. So Nox would easily be able to toke over his soul without that Mario has the slightest idea. If Nox smart he would do it that way, because of the extra i mentioned before. See he musn´t first through anyone to take over him.

Dunno, maybe they want just to trick us and in the end, it is someone nobody would ever suspect. :thinking:

excellent theory! :D but, i still want to say that Luigi is the Vessel. However, we'll see what happens when the movie comes out at the end of this summer. ;)

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:07 am 
Fan Girl

Location: In this Forum.Like to go to my tent over there, drink hot chocolate and eat cookies?
videogamegal628 wrote:
Kelhmar wrote:

Link:

Reasons Against Link:

Luigi:

Reason against Luigi:

excellent theory! :D but, i still want to say that Luigi is the Vessel. However, we'll see what happens when the movie comes out at the end of this summer. ;)

Yeah, I´m soooooooooooo curious who it is! Despite my theory I really hope it is Luigi. I want to see a epic fight beetween him and mario o>.<o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:00 pm 
Role Player

Kelhmar wrote:
videogamegal628 wrote:
Kelhmar wrote:

Link:

Reasons Against Link:

Luigi:

Reason against Luigi:

Yeah, I´m soooooooooooo curious who it is! Despite my theory I really hope it is Luigi. I want to see a epic fight beetween him and mario o>.<o

we (people in this topic) have pretty much decided its Luigi....
and some kid spoiled it on Youtube just like Mr.PBJ said

and im not going to look at that video :D its going to be rough

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:22 pm 
Freelancer

Stop spreading the damned leak info! (><)

Ask Me Anything! (My Formspring)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Click 'Em!

PM Me For A Battle!

Post subject: Re: The Vessel
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:14 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
I think it is Mario, becouse he is a chosen one. That he is a chosen one will slow the process and he has to come through Luigi, becouse i think it is Luigi's destiny to protect a chosen one: Mario. And Mario is really strong, and dont forget he is once being taken over by the darkness. So, maybe did he like that body/host/vessel/however you wil call it, and that is why he did become Mario instead of Nox Decious. And if Mario is a good host to the darkness, i am sure it would be a perfect host to Nox Decious. So, i think it is Mario.

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:44 pm 
Commentator

okay here is yet another reason to Luigi being the vessel:

Quote:
No...I didn't get the truth stone but I think that your new idea is better

Okay so with this quote...it is evident that the Truth is outa the equation

Nox+what=power

Now we know Nox will not want to die so...

Nox+NoDie=power

and that he needs a vessel

Nox+NoDie+Vessel=Power

Now...he'd want to kill two birds with one stone so..

N+V=P
V=NoDie

and Luigi=Human Shield and Human Shield=NoDie so HumanSheild=Vessel

Which means

Nox+Luigi=Power=Doom

thank you

Thanks ML!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:24 pm 
Mediate

What wonderful mathematical skills you have Lady Juse!
:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:12 pm 
Fan Girl

Yeah, very good math skills indeed :lol:

Well but I think your right.
Since I had to overthink my theory again because Shadow mario had said that he will get the artifact later which means that they will first get a vessel for Nox. So it is very likely that Link isn´t the vessel and so I tend to Luigi. As you make clear in your post Luigi is a very good shield and I think he has just like mario loads of unused potential so he would be a powerful choise and we all know Nox loves power ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:21 pm 
Newcomer

NESS!!!!!!!!

He is strong, but still a child.

Darkness: "I'm coming for you, Wario! AHAAHAHAHAHAA!!!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:39 pm 
Forum Gamer

Ness is gone. 4ever!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next