The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: The Unofficial Season Five Villian Request Thread
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:33 am 
Site Admin

Recently in an update video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6X1xdp3KQ8 Rich has asked fans for what villains they want to see in Season Five. I thought this thread will be approipate for the topic but I have yet to know from Richie if he will take notice of the characters suggested in this thread airgo the title Unofficial. But I'm sure that's just a matter of time so please list villains you want to see in Stupid Mario Brothers below!

In order to avoid a list of lists, here's a decent format:

VILLIAN:
ABILITIES:
COSTUME:
PICTURE (optional)

Allow me to list an example:

DOOPLISS
from Paper Mario and the Thousand-Year Door
He can cast spells and take the appearance of other people sometimes stealing thier identity turning them into nothing but a shadow.
The costume includes a bedsheet, a Party hat, and a bowtie

Try to keep it focused on Video Games Villains, I don't think anyone should throw in any Power Ranger baddies.

NOTE: Gannondorf has unofficially been confirmed by Rich for Season Five and Animal-like characters such as Shadow have been previously deconfirmed of ever being in Stupid Mario Brothers. Do not include these two in your suggestions else they will be deleted.

AdminAdam

Post subject: Re: The Unofficial Season Five Villian Request Thread
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:54 am 
Newcomer

Villan: Sephiroth
From: Final fantasy 7, He was made as an experiment by the mega-corporation shinra in which they used cells from the extraterrestrial lifeform jenova.
Abilities: produce beams of energy by swinging his sword, dash past or up to opponents in the blink of an eye, and can effortlessly cut through solid metal and concrete with his signature weapon, masamune.
Costume: Some gray shoulders, Black coat, you need to show a little of your chest, and you need a Long sword and a gray wig.

Attachments:
sephiroth-poster.jpg
sephiroth-poster.jpg [ 34.95 KiB | Viewed 3936 times ]

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:34 pm 
Newcomer

I've got one you guys may like! The actor who should play him is the guy who plays Blair.

Villain: Pokey Minch

Abilities: The ability to influence any villain into making him powerful in some way by throwing cash at them (Either literally or figuratively). The ability to make Ness get ticked off and completely destroy his composure. The ability to use his family wealth to buy the best in war technology any time he so desires and use it against the heroes.

Costume: A simple white T-shirt and suspender shorts with only one being strapped. with knee high socks and tennis shoes would do. Or if you want him to look like a spoiled rotten rich guy, give him a suit that is unkempt and probably doesn't fit very well, being the fat slob he is.

Picture: Image Image

Reason: Because he's a really awesome villain, Ness needs a rival to keep him on his toes, and lots of fun could be had.

How he enters: Pokey will be entering the show from between the events of Mother 2 & 3. Pokey entered a time travel rift at the end of Earthbound in his spider bot machine (which I'm sure could not be recreated for the show). You guys could show him watching Ness from afar, with a mischievous look on his face, to bring him into the show. His appearance shocks the daylights out of Ness and gets him all ticked off and ready to go down swinging if it weren't for his confused friends to hold him back and get an explanation as to who this guy is.

What he would do for the show: Pokey Minch would basically be the same thing to Ness as Gary is to Ash, except more like a spoiled bully who brags about his wealth and how awesome he is compared to Ness, saying things like "Haha! My parents got me video games and bought me the latest and greatest toys and you're still stuck with a yo-yo and a baseball bat!". Also, at times he'll appear as heavy eater, holding bags of chips or ice cream, food all over his face and shirt, and just annoy the heck out of Ness. He'll also have a penchant for power and anything that can make him more awesome. He'd do well acting as a bully to everyone. He can even have a butler come deliver him food in even the most inappropriate times. For instance, let's say Mario & Luigi and the gang are fighting a final boss or something. He'll be standing his ground, but get hit by a blast. On the ground he'll pull out his phone and ask his personal butler to bring him a pizza and just stop worrying about fighting to eat. Or even better: if he sides with the final villain and tries to help the villain in his goals by following false promises of wealth, power, and a lifetime supply of cracker jacks, he could seem more genuine.

The time machine he used to end up where the Stupid Mario Brothers are, was given to him by his parents (I can imagine a flashback scene where Pokey is standing in front of two figures who's faces you don't see, asking for a time machine, and his parents saying "Sure, whatever you say".) Being in another time, it may need to be explained (or not) how he already has a butler. Either the butler could be a time traveling butler because his parents do that for the butler too, or emphasis could be made on the extent of Pokey's ability to influence even the most hardened of villains, much less a simple butler. A good comedic way of getting him to influence people, is by throwing wads of cash at them (Either printed fake cash, or Monopoly money)

So that's my addition to this series! I hope it gets picked, but if not, I hope it at least gets noticed =}

Last edited by Jaiko on Tue May 17, 2011 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:49 pm 
Newcomer

Villain: Dr. Eggman
Abilities: None but is highly intelligent and can build robots.
Costume: glasses, Red coat, mustache.

Villain: Albert Wesker
Abilities: Incredible speed, agility, reflexes and strength. Also highly intelligent.
Costume: Black leather trench coat, black leather shoes, gloves and sunglasses.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:20 pm 
Tyro

Linking all pics to save space.

VILLIAN: Frank Fly http://earthbound.wikia.com/wiki/Frank_Fly Would be a comedic villian.
ABILITIES: Brandishing Knives and Decreasing your Guts level via saying nasty things. Could also have the Frankystein Mark II, a wooden robot powered by steam. (Could be done with cardboard.)
COSTUME: Outrageous red suit, black tie, sunglasses, and 5 jars of hair gel.
PICTURE: http://www.butterflysmasher.com/images/ ... /Frank.gif

VILLIAN: Psycho Mantis http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Psycho_Mantis Could be either comedic or serious as a villian. Psycho Mantis is most commonly known for "reading" your memory card and taunting you for your game choices, game times, and the like. He also breaks the fourth wall in game and "moves" your controller.
ABILITIES: Mind Reading, Future Sight, Telekinisis. [Telekinisis is easily achieved with fishing wire.]
COSTUME: Black outerwear, similar to Snake's, gas mask.
PICTURE: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... evania.jpg

VILLIAN: M. Bison http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/M._Bison Serious Villian. Could be manipulating Ken against Ryu.
ABILITIES: Psycho Power
COSTUME: Red uniform with black cape
PICTURE: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Grs_rQtvL7E/S ... +Image.jpg

I also vote for keeping the Ninjas around! I love those guys!

That's all I've got for now....anything else I can think of is too hard to do or all ready posted. :)

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:28 pm 
Middling

Villian: Fawful
From: (most recent appearance) Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Abilities: None unless you count Dark Fawful, most of his minions do the work for him.
Costume: a green bald cap with only a one piece of hair, goofy glasses with swirls in them. Red cloak with gray on the back, with the yellow stuff on it
Picture: http://www.mariomonsters.com/contents/c ... l/main.jpg
I couldn't get the picture up so there's the link if you don't know who he is.

^Both brought to you by ML!^

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:37 pm 
Newcomer

VILLIAN: Revolver Ocelot
ABILITIES: He's great with a gun, also a CQC expert like Snake.
COSTUME: Black shirt and pants. Black boots. Red gloves and a red beret. And a gun would be needed. Or if you go with the older Ocelot, a trench coat. His hair is long and gray. Also has a mustache like old Snake.

Young Ocelot:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WYXy3EHag_E/TZLBbY4EEJI/AAAAAAAAAWg/KpCAYtqMAB0/s1600/mgs3-render-ocelot.jpg

Old Ocelot:

Last edited by Degenerate on Tue May 17, 2011 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:08 pm 
Freelancer

Villain: Sigma
Ability: Strong and Saber wielding master.
Costume: Green shirt, red dot on the forehead, purple triangles above and below the eyes, blue pants, red cape with gray shoulder pads, and a green light saber.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:13 pm 
Novice

CHARACTER: Mouser
POWERS: None that I know of (I've never really gotten to know the villain), but he does have a nasty habit of chucking bombs around.
COSTUME: Like I stated in the Season 4 Character thread, have a short, stout guy play the role, since the way I see him he's part mouse, part man due to complications upon entering the Real World, have a good make-up artist (if one is available) make a stitch run down his right eye, put a bald cap on him and give him little bits of white hair on top of his head, he'll need sunglasses, a gray long-sleeve shirt, pink sweats, and black biker-like boots. If you can, try to give him a long rat tail. He must be able to imitate a German accent, and he needs two fake buck teeth and a rat snout (maybe some whiskers, too).
PICTURE:Image

Last edited by ShadowMario82 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:05 pm 
Freelancer

Master Hand (and Crazy Hand) from Super Smash Bros. 64/Melee/Brawl.

Abilities: He's flying in mid air. He can slap, snap, hit, punch, crush, (pretty much anything a normal hand can do.) He can also send beams out of his figures.

Costume/HOW?: Use a glove like Mario and Luigi wear, have a long sleeve green shirt rolled up under the glove, and have green screen behind the hand where it can move and do whatever it wants.
Left: Master Hand
Right: Crazy Hand

I had a lot of them in my head but I can't think right now. If I remember, I'll post more later.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:20 am 
Newcomer

VILLIAN: Fawful
ABILITIES: Can mind control many living things and make them do his dirty work for him.
COSTUME: Red Robe, Spiral Glasses
PICTURE: http://www.mariowiki.com/images/b/bc/NT ... har_E3.jpg

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:35 am 
Tyro

Guys, we need to suggest things that are actually humanly possible to pull off. Keep in mind they can't just draw in a character like on a cartoon.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:52 am 
Freelancer

Gato wrote:
Guys, we need to suggest things that are actually humanly possible to pull off. Keep in mind they can't just draw in a character like on a cartoon.

I know, people just don't seem to understand that! They don't have Autodesk Maya and they haven't really created an animated character in the past.
What?
Master Hand and Crazy Hand aren't animated? They're just gloves with green screen behind them.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:09 am 
Tyro

Nitsua94 wrote:
Gato wrote:

I know, people just don't seem to understand that! They don't have Autodesk Maya and they haven't really created an animated character in the past.
What?
Master Hand and Crazy Hand aren't animated? They're just gloves with green screen behind them.

Yes, but while feasable, do you really think they could work in the show?

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:08 am 
Freelancer

Gato wrote:
Nitsua94 wrote:
Gato wrote:

What?

Yes, but while feasable, do you really think they could work in the show?

She does have a point, Nitsu. A green screen suit is expensive. Sigma is a robot, but he is humanly possible. Expense wise, no clue.