The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return


It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 8:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: The Style of Season 4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:34 pm 
Offline
Creator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:46 am
Posts: 1986
Location: The Mushroom kingdom
I just had this to say on my channel comments, In response to the questions on what season 4 will be like

Its more about situations then adventure, It's going to be a little different than the usual SMB humor. I like to think of it as a combination of my old Style humor (My Arthur Videos) And stuff i like to watch (Curb your enthusiasm, How i met your mother) with the Stupid Mario characters. People who watch Curb your enthusiasm will immediately catch on to what I'm doing in 46

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: The Style of Season 4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:22 pm 
Offline
Fan Girl
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:12 am
Posts: 1185
Location: Bron-Yr-Aur
Oh, Larry D. FTW!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Style of Season 4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:31 pm 
Offline
Creator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:46 am
Posts: 1986
Location: The Mushroom kingdom
Celes wrote:
Oh, Larry D. FTW!


lol! yes exactly!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Style of Season 4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:59 pm 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:04 pm
Posts: 908
Location: In the Recesses of My Mind
Sound interesting ^_^

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Style of Season 4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:08 pm 
Offline
Novice
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:32 am
Posts: 95
Location: West Valley City, UT
I am so excited for it to come out. I have no doubt in my mind that I will like this season. I'm just glad we are getting another season. It will be great.

_________________
Son of a Goomba
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Style of Season 4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:29 pm 
Offline
Freelancer

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:08 pm
Posts: 1634
Richalvarez wrote:
I just had this to say on my channel comments, In response to the questions on what season 4 will be like

Its more about situations then adventure, It's going to be a little different than the usual SMB humor. I like to think of it as a combination of my old Style humor (My Arthur Videos) And stuff i like to watch (Curb your enthusiasm, How i met your mother) with the Stupid Mario characters. People who watch Curb your enthusiasm will immediately catch on to what I'm doing in 46


Curb your enthusiasm and How I met your mother? What's that?

_________________
Super Mario Numb3rs
(Season 2, now on)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Style of Season 4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:41 pm 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:04 pm
Posts: 908
Location: In the Recesses of My Mind
49falcons wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:
I just had this to say on my channel comments, In response to the questions on what season 4 will be like

Its more about situations then adventure, It's going to be a little different than the usual SMB humor. I like to think of it as a combination of my old Style humor (My Arthur Videos) And stuff i like to watch (Curb your enthusiasm, How i met your mother) with the Stupid Mario characters. People who watch Curb your enthusiasm will immediately catch on to what I'm doing in 46


Curb your enthusiasm and How I met your mother? What's that?


They are tv shows that are comedies.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Style of Season 4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:44 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:13 am
Posts: 2092
Location: Vancouver
TheInsanityProd wrote:
49falcons wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:
I just had this to say on my channel comments, In response to the questions on what season 4 will be like

Its more about situations then adventure, It's going to be a little different than the usual SMB humor. I like to think of it as a combination of my old Style humor (My Arthur Videos) And stuff i like to watch (Curb your enthusiasm, How i met your mother) with the Stupid Mario characters. People who watch Curb your enthusiasm will immediately catch on to what I'm doing in 46


Curb your enthusiasm and How I met your mother? What's that?


They are tv shows that are comedies.



I haven't seen any of these two comedy shows, but you notice that even previous StMB films have been parodying films and TV shows.

"Some men are born with greatness. Others have greatest thrust upon them." Richard may have gotten this from somewhere else but this line was mentioned in Night at the Museum.

Also Kevin made a video on his channel about a line in Arthur vs. The Druids vs. the Grail 2. "Boom-shwateeoosh," which was a line that came from Rocko's Modern Life.

I know there's way more, but I haven't really watched television in my youth, (I mean I have but not as much and also my mother was worried about what I watch.) My childhood was mostly the old Disney movies and the Nintendo 64/Super Nintendo.

One video game that contains a lot of parodies I like is Conker's Bad Fur Day for the N64. I bought it from a store during the summer. The reasons why I got it so late is because it's too inappropriate for my youth and my parents would think of it as a stupid game since the cover has a squirrel with beer and a hot chipmunk against the title. But I don't regret getting this game, it's FECKING AWESOME! It's by Rare, and Rare was better with Nintendo than Microsoft. This game parodies a lot of famous films including; the Matrix, Saving Private Brain, and even South Park. It's worth playing if you haven't played it.

Season 4 is going to be awesome and Friday is very close!

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Style of Season 4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:59 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:06 am
Posts: 2338
Location: The Digital World Riding a Lightcycle
I love How I Met Your Mother

I can't wait to see how Season 4 is like.

_________________
Being Meta since 2010.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Style of Season 4
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:31 am 
Offline
Newcomer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:39 pm
Posts: 29
Curb your enthusiasm and Seinfeld. Two of the best shows ever made.

_________________
Hes always watching...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Style of Season 4
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:51 am 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:06 am
Posts: 2338
Location: The Digital World Riding a Lightcycle
I'd laugh if you played the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme song sometime during the show

_________________
Being Meta since 2010.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Style of Season 4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:22 pm 
Offline
Novice
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:20 pm
Posts: 51
I've never seen Curb Your Enthusiasm, but How I Met Your Mother is one of my favorite shows on TV.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
suspicion-preferred