The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 7:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: The Studio RPG (RP)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:40 am 
Commentator

I'll let someone else start, because I'm low on time.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: The Studio RPG (RP)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:21 am 
Freelancer

The Studio was quite busy as Jon walked onto the set excited for his next hit.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:24 am 
Jackson was already in his room, writing yet another draft of this Movie who hadn't decided what to name the movie anyway. The director hasn't seen anyone of these drafts, mostly because Jackson didn't know the director and didn't want to disapoint him/her with a draft, so he decided to make many of them.

Anyway, as Jackson was writing his draft, he began to feel sleepy, but then he ate another energy bar and continued.

Jackson: Must...please....Director.

Jackson then took a deep breath.

Jackson: Ok, so I've been writing drafts for about.......(checks watch) 11 hours. Great. Well, after this draft I'll take a little break.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:12 am 
Commentator

Theresa walked onto set feeling a bit excited as well as nervous about the coming production. This Was to be her first time as a full time cinematographer in a major Hollywood production so she couldnt help but feel anxious. As she glanced around at the various set pieces she could already feel herself imagining what the production might be like. She had prepared for this by watching old behind the scenes footage from some of her favorite movies on her blue ray back home.

Theresa suddenly found herself in a moment of nostalgia as she glanced at the set which looked very much like that of her last film in college. She shivered a bit as she cautiously took a step forward on to the actual set and looked out. Her grin increased as she was transported in her mind back to her first production when she was nothing more than an awkward actress who was too clumbsy for her own good.

"Were coming to you live from the set of the newest movie..." a voice was heard in her head and Theresa suddenly Theresa realized it was her own! Glancing around quickly to make sure no one was watching she began to act out her own little skit in which she played all types of characters all by herself. Then she felt herself waltzing around the stage in a daze with some invisible figure. It was all going well until...

"Hey you what are you doing there?" a male voice called out from the corner of the room.

Theresa realizing that she was not alone anymore practically fell over a chair that was placed in the center of the set. Holding her leg in pain for a moment she turned to where the voice had come from. "Whos there?"

"Thats a silly question." came the voice back as a man came out of the shadows. "My name is Jon Im the producer of this upcoming film. And I should be asking WHO ARE YOU? And what are you doing on MY set?"

"Producer?" Theresa thought to herself. "Oh great now Ive really gotten in a pickle...this is the guy that basically hired me its his money that pays my paycheck..." while thinking all this Theresa began to pace nervously.

"HEY YOU!" Jon said loudly breaking Theresa from her thoughts. "I asked you a question. Who are you? And what are you doing on the set?"

Theresa turned back to him and after blinking a couple of times bowed respectfully. "Im sorry Im sorry. My name is Theresa...Im the cinematographer and head of film crew."

Jon looked at her skeptically up and down before smiling. "Oh well thats different. Welcome to the set Theresa. Tell me Theresa have you ever been the victim of bullying?"

Theresa looked back at him and blinked a few times before answering. "Uh yeah...I mean its not often you meet a girl of my height..and Ive always been really clumbsy."

Jon smile increased "Thats great. Glad to have you as part of the team Miss....?

"Allen. Theresa Allen. Im glad to meet you Mr. Jon."

Jon chuckled. "Please just call me Jon..."

Theresa blushed. "Thank you Jon."

Jon continued to grin but suddenly he frowned. "I wonder when the director will get here he(he doesnt know its a she) was supposed to be here an hour ago!"

(End of Post...sorry for length LOL)

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:43 pm 
Veteran

Stacy Meinkler was intrigued by this new movie she had signed onto do. Some of the most famous actors in Hollywood were doing this movie. She couldn't wait to work with them and help make the movie come alive.

Stacy walked on set.

"So where's the Producer?" Stacy asked one of the random stage people nearby.

The person pointed to a guy with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. A tall, blond girl was standing beside him.

Stacy walks up to him.

"Hello, are you the producer of this film?" Stacy asked.

"Yes. My name is Jon Rizko. Who are you?" the Producer sniveled.

"I'm Stacy Meinkler. I am the director for thiis film."

"Oh. I was under the impression a guy was going to direct this film."

Stacy sighed, "Yeah. Guys seem to dominate Hollywood directing, don't they?"

"Indeed. I have seen your films though. You're really good. Anyways, this is your cinematographer and stage head, Theresa Allen."

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you,too," Theresa replied.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:45 pm 
Jackson was now sleeping in his chair. He had finally written that draft, and he was now taking a power nap, Jackson then woke up and looked at his watch. He couldn't see the time as he was still sleepy. Jackson then looked out his window, and he saw the Director on the set.

Jackson: Holy crud!

Jackson then grabbed 4 of his drafts and headed out of his room. He then ran to the director who was a bit surprised at his arrival.

Jackson: Hi. (breathing)

Stacy: Uh hi.

Jackson: I'm Jackson, the Screenwriter.

Stacy: Oh. You make the script right?

Jackson: Yes.

Jackson then raised out his hand for a shake, but one of his scripts fell and then Jackson picked it up.

Stacy: Well, hi. My name's Stacy. Stacy-

Jackson: Meinkler. yeah, I saw your work. Good stuff.

Stacy: Thanks.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:32 pm 
Commentator

Chloe checked her watch. Up until now she had been stuck in heavy traffic. "Stupid morning rush." she mumbled to herself as she honked the horn of her 2010 ford convertible(who says women can drive in style?) Of course everyone seemed to be a little late this morning.

"Man I hate to be late on the first day of production...Stacys going to hate me for this." Chloes friend Stacy whom she had gone to film school with was filming a new movie today and Chloe was her right hand man the co director and stage hand for the production.

"Come on move! MOVE!" Chloe watched as the traffic finally began to clear and then stepped hard on the gas speeding off to get to the studio on time. The traffic jam had really set her off schedule this morning although it was partially her own fault for not getting out their earlier.

Speeding into the parking lot of the large STANDOFF STUDIOS (hey I dont know what to call it...) a large SCREECH was heard as her car came to a quick and abrubt halt. Slamming her door and grabbing her gear Chloe set off on a run towards the main studio but by the time she got there she was already five minutes late.

Everyone in the studio had heard the sound of the screeching tires as Chloe arrived at the studio. "Fashionably late as always." Chloe managed to say as she came up behind Stacy and Jackson.

"Ah So you decided to show up. Well thanks for coming at least Chloe...your a real friend."

Chloe could hear the deep sarcasm in her friends voice. "Im sorry Im late there was a major traffic jam..." Chloe attempted to apologize but she could tell that Stacy wasnt to pleased with her.

Stacy sighed. "Well try not to make a habit of it. Come on lets get to work. After all this is the first day so things are BOUND to go wrong today..." Stacy turned back to Jackson. "Ah Jackson I almost forgot to introduce you...Jackson this is my friend and co director of this film Miss Chloe Steele."

Chloe smiled and moved her hair back behind her head. "Nice to meet you Jackson. You must be the screen writer am I right? I think I read about you in the paper once pretty good work youve done."

Jackson nodded. "Im afraid I cant say the same about you Ive honestly never heard of you but if you are Stacys choice well then you must be good as well." Jackson smiled sweetly.

Chloe chuckled. "Well to be honest I havent worked much. I have co directed a few other films but nothing big worth mentioning. This is my first time working with Stacy since we graduated film school together."

Stacy had become distracted in checking different things on the set and was only half listening to the conversation now. She broke in "hmm thats funny none of our actors seem to have shown up yet...well this isnt good."

Chloe felt a chill going up her spine as she listened to Stacys words. She knew it was never a good thing on the first day to be without actors. "Im not sure I sent out a bunch of requests and such but the few that responded say that they might be busy..."

Stacy shook her head. She could tell that today was going to be a long day...

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:13 pm 
Freelancer

Frank Meieur walked in carrying a door in a frame. Without saying anything, he put the door down, and walked to the other side. Then, he kicked the door hard, and it fell flat onto the floor. Proudly, Frank stepped through it to face everybody

"Your special effects man has arrived. What do you want me to blow up Chloe?"

"Not my anniversary cake!" Chloe smiled at him

"Oh come on! That was a joke! And by the way, I'm repaying you by helping you wiht this new project. What is ti btw? As long as it's not a horror movie, because then I'm out"

"Why is that?" Jon asked

"Listen guy, I'm happy to be your special effects dude for everything , BUT NOT FOR HORROR! IS THAT CLEAR?" The look of pure hate disappeared once again from his face, and he smiled at Chloe.

Last edited by MarioMesser on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:29 pm 
Veteran

"I doubt it's horror, it the one kind of movie I don't do," Stacy replied, "Chloe and I still need to read the script before the actors get here."

Jackson handed a copy of the script to Chloe and Stacy.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:39 pm 
Jackson: I hope you like them both. I didn't know what movie you were making so each draft is for a different movie.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:29 pm 
Freelancer

Jon: Well let's have a look at this script. hmmm this doesn't look bad it has everything the film promised. Let's just hope Marketing doesn't mess the film up when we're done.

Jackson: Yeah well thanks

Jon: Man ain't it great to be in Standoff Studios.

Jackson: So what's with you?

Jon: I've produced plenty of films before but this is my first time producing but not directing at least the film goes under my company banner.

Jackson: JR Pictures? Right?

Jon: Yeah. So Chloe, Stacy what do you guys think?

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:47 pm 
Middling

*Nick's limousine pulled up to the studio*

Nick: Standoff Studios, sounds fun. *Walks inside*

Theresa: Omg! Is that-

Jon: Yes, Nick Dawson.

Theresa: H...how did you get him?

Jon: I know a guy.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:27 am 
Freelancer

Dark Link: We previously worked on a couple of projects

JR: Thanks to one of my many collaborators

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:31 am 
Commentator

Everyone heard a loud screech of brakes outside. They went back to discussing the latest film, but they were interrupted as the studio door slammed open. Someone ran over to the group.

"Gah! Sorry I'm late!" he said breathlessly.

Jon looked at the new arrival and raised an eyebrow. "Well at least you made it."

"Who is he?" asked Theresa.

"This," Jon said, "is Sephiroth Crescent. I got his name from somewhere and called him up."

"I am capable of introducing myself..." Sephiroth sighed, facepalming.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:00 am 
Freelancer

Jon: Yes you are but with a name like that ..pfft

Seph: Look it's a long story why my name is that.

Jon: I'm gonna bet your parents were die hard gamers that loved FF7

Everyone: We agree

Seph sighs

Jon: Anyways is everyone here?

Image Image

Report this post