The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 2:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:41 pm 
Commentator

I've been asked by AdminAdam to create this thread so that you guys make predict new characters for Season 4. So this is where the official discussion will be. This will be in the upcoming season 4 board soon enough.

Here's some guidelines:
1. You can only post at most 3 new characters that you'd like to see most in season 4 (keyword most).

2. Incorporate a reason how that character or characters would be involved. Not just "Because it would be cool to see." Think like Rich. Does it make sense for that character to be there? (Especially now that any superhuman powers have been eliminated, and don't expect them to be revived.) Could a costume actually be made? Could an actor be found? Ect.

Here's how we set it up in the past:

CHARACTER:
REASON:
EXPLANATION:
HOW:

Remember, reason and explanation aren't the same thing. Explanation should be how it could the character could easily fit into the SMB world. Remember, the serious story is over. It's just comedy. Also, for how, explain how Rich could make the costume. Remember, rich only has so much money, so he make can't make a highly detailed costume. Likewise, it would have to somewhat fit into the real world.

Oh and before you suggest it, Rich has de-confirmed Sonic. He's not in it.

So let the suggestions begin!

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

Post subject: Re: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:14 pm 
Freelancer

I guess I will start this then. First character, Samus Aran. The reason I think she would be in this is to give Wario a love interest. I mean we have Luigi and Daisy, Mario and Peach, and Waluigi and Walgina. Plus, this could also cause trouble when Snake also falls in love with her. Wario can challenge him to a fist fight to see who would date her. For a costume, probably a pair of short, blue heeled boots, blue shirt and blue pants to try to match her Zero Suit, to look like regular clothes. For an actor, find a girl with long, blonde hair that be pulled up in a pony-tail. I'll post later for the other two.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:30 pm 
Commentator

CHARACTER: Captain Falcon
REASON: Two words: FALCON PUNNNNNNNNNNNCH!
EXPLANATION: This character would be a simple character to add in due to the fact that he is a mixture of both comical and serious. He is "an original super hero" kinda like spiderman he doesnt really need his powers to be awesome he is just plain COOL! Plus he would add a sort of "wisdom" to the show as he is slightly older than the other characters and has been through many a tough experience. His main strength is that of a street fighter/kung fu stylist so it would be EPIC to see him fight!
HOW:
Blue Shirt and pants, yellow scarf, gloves(could be made from some garden gloves) the helmet you may have to purchase or make from an old bike helmet, the boots may need some special embroidering. Other then that pretty simple. Oh and you need a BUFF actor to play him.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:23 pm 
Newcomer

Zelda
She has been in hiding and cant get back to hyrule because of the lost of power, though she knows where to get the powers back she forgets to tell the mario bros and has fun with them, along with that she is trying to find a way to bring link back though not possible.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:15 pm 
Novice

1. CHARACTER: Mouser (from SMB2)
REASON: to stand alongside any villains in Season 4. A henchman, basically.
EXPLANATION: Having entered the real world alongside Bowser and Kamek, Mouser would've went into hiding, under Bowser's orders, and wouldn't come out until the heroes were caught at a moment of weakness, like what happened at the end of "Blind Storm" when they all lost their powers. A possible conflict of Season 4 could be that the villains are trying to merge all heroes' respective worlds with the real world.
HOW: For an actor, find someone short and stubby, as for a costume, you could (this is completely from my imagination) make real-looking, flesh-colored mouse ears and a rat nose for the actor to wear. Basing the costume off the old Mario cartoons, Mouser could wear a grey sweater, pink sweats, and black boots & gloves. As for his face, have a super-good make-up artist make a stitched scar run down the left side of his face. He could have two buck teeth and wear sunglasses. Make a scar run vertically across his right eye. He should also be bald, with a bit of white hair. The idea is to make him look like he failed to completely turn human. Also, the actor should give him a low, German accent.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am 
Freelancer

My second character. Chrono (from Chrono Trigger). The reason I say Chrono because he could fill in the forgotten (aka removed) idea of Link versus Cloud. Link and Chrono can face each other to see who is a better warrior. Plus, Chrono has to write everything he wants to say cause he can't talk (silent protagonist). That is if Link returns. Costume can be made with black boots, orange pants, white shirt, and blue shirt on top. Sword is probably needs to be bought. No need to worry about hair. A really good actor who won't crack up while doing this. I will post a third character later.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:51 am 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
CHARACTER: Ike
REASON: the fire emblem games have become a big hit and he is by far one of the greatest charecters if you have played his games
EXPLANATION: ike has been in the world for quiet some time. but never able to find them. once he does he would make a great companion because he is a sword user
HOW: pretty simple for the fact that he's a human but his clothing is a tad differnt seeing as he is from a time of now modern technology a big sword and blue clothing would pretty much do it

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:06 pm 
Freelancer

CHARACTER: Pauline

REASON: She is an old girlfriend of Mario, it would be interesting to see her come from Brooklyn to California, she's not that well known to some fans, and (if DK will ever return,) it would be interesting what is in Richard's mind for Donkey Kong and Pauline.

EXPLANATION: She decides to move to California unknowing what her life will be like. Little did she know, her ex-boyfriend Mario, lived in the same area as her. But since Mario broke up with Peach, Pauline could be his girlfriend again. This could cause a love triangle (if the Peach will ever return.) Also for most of her lines, she teases Mario by calling him "Jump man."
"Hey Jump Man!" "Oh don't start with me Jump Man." "Looks like Jump Man decided to wear Luigi's clothes again." But she still calls him Mario when she's more serious.

HOW: Long dark hair, female, red dress, and skinny. This would be the most easiest character to make.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:49 pm 
Freelancer

Finally thought of my third character. Everyone loves the goofy Ash and Brock. But these two seem to be missing something, a third friend! So I think Misty would be great, the original Pokemon trio. Reason, what else? More pokemon comedy. Misty comes and throws a pokeball at some fish (if anyone owns fish, if not, some other animal). Pulls Brocks ear when it comes to girls (classic) and still holds the whole Bicycle incident over Ash's head. Red tennis shoes, short cut jeans, and yellow shirt. Actor should be a female, skinny, and longish/shortish hair that can be pulled up to the side ponytail. That is all my ideas limitation on this forum. I like this show and can't wait for what is in store.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:47 pm 
Freelancer

Nitsua94 wrote:
CHARACTER: Pauline

REASON: She is an old girlfriend of Mario, it would be interesting to see her come from Brooklyn to California, she's not that well known to some fans, and (if DK will ever return,) it would be interesting what is in Richard's mind for Donkey Kong and Pauline.

EXPLANATION: She decides to move to California unknowing what her life will be like. Little did she know, her ex-boyfriend Mario, lived in the same area as her. But since Mario broke up with Peach, Pauline could be his girlfriend again. This could cause a love triangle (if the Peach will ever return.) Also for most of her lines, she teases Mario by calling him "Jump man."
"Hey Jump Man!" "Oh don't start with me Jump Man." "Looks like Jump Man decided to wear Luigi's clothes again." But she still calls him Mario when she's more serious.

HOW: Long dark hair, female, red dress, and skinny. This would be the most easiest character to make.

I like that idea!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:34 pm 
Commentator

49falcons wrote:
Finally thought of my third character. Everyone loves the goofy Ash and Brock. But these two seem to be missing something, a third friend! So I think Misty would be great, the original Pokemon trio. Reason, what else? More pokemon comedy. Misty comes and throws a pokeball at some fish (if anyone owns fish, if not, some other animal). Pulls Brocks ear when it comes to girls (classic) and still holds the whole Bicycle incident over Ash's head. Red tennis shoes, short cut jeans, and yellow shirt. Actor should be a female, skinny, and longish/shortish hair that can be pulled up to the side ponytail. That is all my ideas limitation on this forum. I like this show and can't wait for what is in store.

On problem...Misty no longer cares about the bicycle. Its the whole reason why she is no longer in the show. Nurse Joy fixed it up (by some miracle) and now Misty is busy as a gym leader. Then again you never know ;)

On Pauline: I think it would be an interesting idea! If anyone has ever seen There Will Be Brawl (another super mario series this one for the more mature) Mario still apparently has "feelings" for Pauline. So that would be interesting to see how that turned out....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:41 am 
Commentator

49falcons wrote:

The StMB wikia tells that Misty was originally planned to appear in season 2 alongside Brock, but Dane's sister wasn't able to act! Altough, I still hope for more Pokémon characters too! Will be fun!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:50 pm 
Freelancer

Really? I didn't know that Dane had a sister! I also didn't know Misty was originally plan to come in on season 2. Since no one has posted any other ideas, I guess all the good ones, mostly mine, was in there list.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:32 pm 
Newcomer

A Toughy this is!
Hmmmm... I have an idea for an Original Character, but I don't think that's what you asking for.
CHARACTER: Captain Falcon
EXPLANATION: He was hired to bring back Mario, (by Bowser) but only traveled to the real world to tell Mario that Bowser will probably keep hassling him, but he decided to stay.)
REASON: Because I think the interaction with the other characters would be funny, and I could see a whole episode dedicated to how he copes without his awesome powers.
HOW: A blue Jacket, (Maybe a Jean-Jacket) a red motorcycle helmet, and an artist to paint a falcon on it.

I really hope I see him in the future of StMB.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:40 pm 
Freelancer

I think that one was already taken.