The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:45 am 
Newcomer

FMJ wrote:
CHARACTER:Raiden
REASON:Snake and Raiden could have a rivalry on whose the best in the Metal Gear series
EXPLANATION:Otacon has to go away for an anime convention and worried about snake he calls raiden to come and watch his back for the time being
HOW: the costume is fairly simple if you try to do it based off of MGS2 a grey surf suit and maybe some arm bracers and for an actor a blonde kinda the same height as snake and emo looking

Hahaha, love iittt. It would be awesome to see Raiden!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:04 pm 
Newcomer

1. cloud ff7
to fight the trio
has a buster sword they killed zack (ff7, crisis core, before crisis)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:39 pm 
Newcomer

I've got a PERFECT one for you guys =D one of your friends who has been in Season 4 a lot, totally looks the part. I don't know his real name, but he's the dude who plays Blair.

CHARACTER: Pokey Minch

REASON
: Because he's a really awesome villain, Ness needs a rival to keep him on his toes, and lots of fun could be had.

How he enters
: Pokey will be entering the show from between the events of Mother 2 & 3. Pokey entered a time travel rift at the end of Earthbound in his spider bot machine (which I'm sure could not be recreated for the show). You guys could show him watching Ness from afar, with a mischievous look on his face, to bring him into the show. His appearance shocks the daylights out of Ness and gets him all ticked off and ready to go down swinging if it weren't for his confused friends to hold him back and get an explanation as to who this guy is.

What he would do for the show: Pokey Minch would basically be the same thing to Ness as Gary is to Ash, except more like a spoiled bully who brags about his wealth and how awesome he is compared to Ness, saying things like "Haha! My parents got me video games and bought me the latest and greatest toys and you're still stuck with a yo-yo and a baseball bat!". Also, at times he'll appear as heavy eater, holding bags of chips or ice cream, food all over his face and shirt, and just annoy the heck out of Ness. He'll also have a penchant for power and anything that can make him more awesome. He'd do well acting as a bully to everyone. He can even have a butler come deliver him food in even the most inappropriate times. For instance, let's say Mario & Luigi and the gang are fighting a final boss or something. He'll be standing his ground, but get hit by a blast. On the ground he'll pull out his phone and ask his personal butler to bring him a pizza and just stop worrying about fighting to eat. Or even better: if he sides with the final villain and tries to help the villain in his goals by following false promises of wealth, power, and a lifetime supply of cracker jacks, he could seem more genuine.

The time machine he used to end up where the Stupid Mario Brothers are, was given to him by his parents (I can imagine a flashback scene where Pokey is standing in front of two figures who's faces you don't see, asking for a time machine, and his parents saying "Sure, whatever you say".) Being in another time, it may need to be explained (or not) how he already has a butler. Either the butler could be a time traveling butler because his parents do that for the butler too, or emphasis could be made on the extent of Pokey's ability to influence even the most hardened of villains, much less a simple butler.

So that's my addition to this series! I hope it gets picked, but if not, I hope it at least gets noticed =}

Last edited by Jaiko on Sat May 07, 2011 11:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:40 pm 
Newcomer

How about diddy kong or zelda?
I know it's dumb but I like them.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:31 pm 
Newcomer

I would have to say Morganna because she is Merlin's greatest enemy. It just seems that since you have Merlin it would be a nice little addition.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6