The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:42 am 
Fan Girl

I completely disagree with Adam on this one.

Its way better if Richi & Co. take the challenge and try something new and leave the past where it should be. If you wanna hear the old jokes, just go and see the earlier videos, then. It's really frustrating when a show does not seem to move forward, however good that is. Having the same again and again gets tiring. And as Nitsua said, yeah they got rid of old characters that were among tha favs but that could not apport anything more to the show, but we have now new characters and further development of old ones.

And as for Richie's tendency of random/funny - plot/seriousness that was mentioned in the chat and another thread... Mmmmm I like to think that Richie has learned from his mistakes and will really surprise us with this season in a very good way, though for those who still like to have the same old stuff again and again it may not be as good as for the rest.

But really, what's the point of trying to predict this season's fate without even seeing it? Just wait and see, bros! :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:17 pm 
Site Admin

Celes wrote:
Its way better if Richi & Co. take the challenge and try something new and leave the past where it should be. If you wanna hear the old jokes, just go and see the earlier videos, then. It's really frustrating when a show does not seem to move forward, however good that is. Having the same again and again gets tiring. And as Nitsua said, yeah they got rid of old characters that were among tha favs but that could not apport anything more to the show, but we have now new characters and further development of old ones.

I this you may have misunderstood what I was implying. I like the old jokes but understand they are good. I was suggesting the same thing as you "further development of old ones". I think the Package Delivery dudes have room for further development seeing how they may have a spin-off. I was leaning more towards playing it safe with old characters new jokes opposed to taking a risk with new characters and new jokes.

For example, take Snake in Season Three. Initially he wasn't as funny or as accepted as he later became when fans warmed up to him. That's what probably will occur with new characters, I don't think there's too many new jokes that everyone mutually really enjoys.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:24 pm 
Fan Girl

Well I do think that completely erasing the delivery boys was kinda extreme. They could still appear once in a while, make a little joke and leave. Maybe Richie cut them out because of the spin-off he's preparing, though, and if that's the case, no biggie.

Still, I do think we need new jokes and, of course, further development of the thinks that worked. Sorry I kinda misunderstood ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:32 am 
Creator

Celes wrote:
Well I do think that completely erasing the delivery boys was kinda extreme. They could still appear once in a while, make a little joke and leave. Maybe Richie cut them out because of the spin-off he's preparing, though, and if that's the case, no biggie.

Still, I do think we need new jokes and, of course, further development of the thinks that worked. Sorry I kinda misunderstood ;)

That's exactly it. I want to further the world of UPS and FED EX by giving them their own videos. I want to expand on them, and i don't want to take away from Mario's story with that expansion.

I want people to be able to enjoy the conflict of UPS VS FED EX without having to go through a Mario Show. I Think the concept is funny enough to be on it's own.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:53 pm 
Freelancer

Maybe when you end Stupid Mario. The replacement can be the UPS spin off.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:26 pm 
Newcomer

In my opinion, I liked the distraction of the UPS vs FedEx during the seriousness of the earlier seasons, but if I'm not wrong it was said that this season was to be less serious thus, the need for purely comedy inducing characters is less needed as the main character will produce that side splitting humor. A spin-off of the UPS and FedEx is a great way to have that comedy continue, where fans may always enjoy it.

I'm so excited for the next season, with all the characters losing their powers and if I remember correctly warps are locked and can not be used anymore means no ability to go home. sounds like possible home-sickness comedy and splice of life humor. Love a good splice of life anime, so this Live Action version should be an extreme hit I think. I believe we should all expect good laughs, I know Rich, won't disappoint us.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:45 am 
Mediate

LuckyLazuli wrote:
In my opinion, I liked the distraction of the UPS vs FedEx during the seriousness of the earlier seasons.

Well put. I must say that whether intentional or not, UPS and FedEx where a Porter to the proverbial MacBeth that was the seriousness of some of the stuff. A spin off for them still sounds fun though.

But anyway, Season 4 seems to me to be a bit of a Star Trek IV. I like that. It's usually fun to see characters being thrown out of their element and having to cope with new ways of doing things. I look forward to what this season holds.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:37 pm 
Newcomer

there should be a toad :coolmario: :awesome:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:38 pm 
Newcomer

there should be toad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:54 am 
Novice

I think I liked the delivery men the most when they played a part in SMB. They mixed well with them. I don't know if it will be as great as it used to be if they get their own show.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:31 pm 
Newcomer

CHARACTER:Raiden
REASON:Snake and Raiden could have a rivalry on whose the best in the Metal Gear series
EXPLANATION:Otacon has to go away for an anime convention and worried about snake he calls raiden to come and watch his back for the time being
HOW: the costume is fairly simple if you try to do it based off of MGS2 a grey surf suit and maybe some arm bracers and for an actor a blonde kinda the same height as snake and emo looking

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:36 am 
Newcomer

Character: Altair from assassins creed 1
Why: Hes cool looking and serious like snake so there could be some kind of rivalry between them while hes just joined the mario bro group. Hes perfect to help out the mario bros as a side character for epic bits and missions.
Why: He got there because suddenly all the heroes powers have been lost restricting him to use his power from his dna the apple of eden and then he hears about a group of heroes trying to fight off the the darkness and find a way to get everyones powers back so Altair travels to where they are and wants to help. But when altair tells the mario bros about the apple of eden the darkness overhears Altair telling Mario and the group about the power and then the darkness gets the apple before altair and mario and the gang can get to it and the theres an funny and epic battle to fight to get the apple back.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:46 am 
Newcomer

CHARACTER: Samus Aran
REASON: Well the big reason is to get a girl back into the cast, plus Samus might be a good straight-man (er, strait-girl) to the Mario Bros stupidity. It might also give someone in the group a love interest, maybe even DK.
EXPLANATION: Hmmm, well the Mario Bros call in a bounty hunter to help them get their powers back, and that bounty hunter is Samus. She's obviously had a lot of experience finding energy sources and whatnot.
HOW: Obviously, recreating her space suit would be a challenge, but I think if you were to make her zero-suit, it wouldn't be that bad.

Seriously, get a chick back in the mix. The show is becoming a sausage-fest.

I would actually love to see BOWSER come back for an appearance, even if it's only a brief cameo. He was one of my favorite parts of the movie. Pure comedy!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:26 pm 
Newcomer

CHARACTER: Ash (i know hes already in but he wont return if we dont help)
REASON: I miss Ash
EXPLANATION: Ash has been gone to get plastic surgery and voice skills
HOW: same as old ash but a new actor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:49 pm 
Newcomer

CHARACTER: Cilan from pokemon
REASON: A new pokemon would be good and one who doesent know brock
EXPLANATION: Cilan has been in the real world looking for Ash but figures out hes gone Copliments Luigis's clothes puts down Waluigi Mario and Wario all the time
HOW: Green hair tuxedo green bowtie brown shoes male

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next