The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return


It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:34 am 
Offline
Creator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:46 am
Posts: 1986
Location: The Mushroom kingdom
I was actually thinking about asking the Lucas kis if he wanted to reprise his role, Though we're almost done with season 4 now so that seams unlikely. My friend who would have played captain falcon never got back to me either, so that's a no go lol.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:04 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:35 pm
Posts: 4
My wish list has to be, first of all I want :coolmario:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:05 am 
Offline
Creator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:46 am
Posts: 1986
Location: The Mushroom kingdom
Stupidmariobros4ever wrote:
My wish list has to be, first of all I want :coolmario:


Makes no sense this post does (yodaspeak)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:30 am 
Offline
Novice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:25 am
Posts: 100
Location: The Netherlands
Oh and Richie, please bring the RMA stands back! xD

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:58 am 
Offline
Creator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:46 am
Posts: 1986
Location: The Mushroom kingdom
PokémonTrainer wrote:
Oh and Richie, please bring the RMA stands back! xD


RMA Stands? What do you mean?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:58 pm 
Offline
Novice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:25 am
Posts: 100
Location: The Netherlands
You and Chris. :)

See episode 12 at 1:12. RMA snack stand. ;p I believe they reappeared a few times in the series and I loved them. But since you are almost finished with filming season 4 I guess they aren't coming back. I believe they are the same people as the game developers with the flying ties?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:42 pm 
Offline
Freelancer

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:08 pm
Posts: 1634
PokémonTrainer wrote:
You and Chris. :)

See episode 12 at 1:12. RMA snack stand. ;p I believe they reappeared a few times in the series and I loved them. But since you are almost finished with filming season 4 I guess they aren't coming back. I believe they are the same people as the game developers with the flying ties?


He/She means Bob and Joe from the RMA games that Mario and Luigi tried to get a job from in episode 9 in season 1.

_________________
Super Mario Numb3rs
(Season 2, now on)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:44 am 
Offline
Creator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:46 am
Posts: 1986
Location: The Mushroom kingdom
49falcons wrote:
PokémonTrainer wrote:
You and Chris. :)

See episode 12 at 1:12. RMA snack stand. ;p I believe they reappeared a few times in the series and I loved them. But since you are almost finished with filming season 4 I guess they aren't coming back. I believe they are the same people as the game developers with the flying ties?


He/She means Bob and Joe from the RMA games that Mario and Luigi tried to get a job from in episode 9 in season 1.

Yeah i think i already stretched that joke as far as it could go. UPS and FED EX won't be in season 4 either though we are still working on a spin off.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 am 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:06 am
Posts: 2338
Location: The Digital World Riding a Lightcycle
I'd like to see a spin off for those two but include DHL and USPS it can't always be UPS and FedEx

_________________
Being Meta since 2010.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:36 am 
Offline
Commentator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:20 pm
Posts: 1472
Location: Ohio
Richalvarez wrote:
49falcons wrote:
PokémonTrainer wrote:
You and Chris. :)

See episode 12 at 1:12. RMA snack stand. ;p I believe they reappeared a few times in the series and I loved them. But since you are almost finished with filming season 4 I guess they aren't coming back. I believe they are the same people as the game developers with the flying ties?


He/She means Bob and Joe from the RMA games that Mario and Luigi tried to get a job from in episode 9 in season 1.

Yeah i think i already stretched that joke as far as it could go. UPS and FED EX won't be in season 4 either though we are still working on a spin off.


Bummer. I think everybody really liked Bob and Joe. Not just as jokes but as potential characters. I know I did.

_________________
A girl should be so lost in God, a guy needs to seek Him to find her.

Image
^Thanks ML!^


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:13 am 
Offline
Creator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:46 am
Posts: 1986
Location: The Mushroom kingdom
Aisling wrote:

Bummer. I think everybody really liked Bob and Joe. Not just as jokes but as potential characters. I know I did.


Potential Characters? lol I think including them in the show any more than i did would have been extremely off topic. You'll see in season 4 that there is a focus how the characters are dealing with getting along without their powers, and how that affects them and people and friends. Nothing too serious of course, just very funny yet human stuff.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:25 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:04 pm
Posts: 2786
Location: The Timestream
Richalvarez wrote:
UPS and FED EX won't be in season 4 either though we are still working on a spin off.

Sorry to hear that. I think thier conflict may be old but that's the old kind of jokes that the StMB fans love to hear. I heard a lot of requests for them in the Wishlist thread. The problem with introducing new characters and loosing old ones is that the old jokes are proven to work whilst the new ones are either hit or miss. Personally I would play it safe and perhaps develope beloved characters further but I hope your descision benefits the fans aswell.

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:50 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:06 am
Posts: 2338
Location: The Digital World Riding a Lightcycle
Adam that was well said. I agree on your views there.

_________________
Being Meta since 2010.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:40 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:13 am
Posts: 2092
Location: Vancouver
AdminAdam wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:
UPS and FED EX won't be in season 4 either though we are still working on a spin off.

Sorry to hear that. I think thier conflict may be old but that's the old kind of jokes that the StMB fans love to hear. I heard a lot of requests for them in the Wishlist thread. The problem with introducing new characters and loosing old ones is that the old jokes are proven to work whilst the new ones are either hit or miss. Personally I would play it safe and perhaps develope beloved characters further but I hope your descision benefits the fans aswell.



The old is loved but the new is a mystery. ACT I may have repeated some of the content and jokes from Season 1, but I hope Season 4 doesn't. Because the comedy is not just what you see in Season 1. If they were to repeat Season 1 jokes, every time when they decide to do a comedy moment, it would just get too old and boring. If they bring something new in and leave the old in the past, the show will become a success.

If the old characters; like the mailmen are best to get rid of for now, I agree. I mean I like their characters, but since they're not major characters, they don't have to be in every Season. You can already tell we're going to get new characters from what you see in the trailer. Like the men in Richie's house, the poker players, and whoever the gunmen are. Also we get Pauline!

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:39 am 
Offline
Commentator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:20 pm
Posts: 1472
Location: Ohio
Richalvarez wrote:
Aisling wrote:

Bummer. I think everybody really liked Bob and Joe. Not just as jokes but as potential characters. I know I did.


Potential Characters? lol I think including them in the show any more than i did would have been extremely off topic. You'll see in season 4 that there is a focus how the characters are dealing with getting along without their powers, and how that affects them and people and friends. Nothing too serious of course, just very funny yet human stuff.


I concede. You and Chris know better than I what you want out of the season. And it sounds like you're going in a wonderful direction. "very funny yet very human stuff" sounds very appealing to me. :D

_________________
A girl should be so lost in God, a guy needs to seek Him to find her.

Image
^Thanks ML!^


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
suspicion-preferred