The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Official Season 4 Character Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:34 am 
Creator

I was actually thinking about asking the Lucas kis if he wanted to reprise his role, Though we're almost done with season 4 now so that seams unlikely. My friend who would have played captain falcon never got back to me either, so that's a no go lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:04 am 
Newcomer

My wish list has to be, first of all I want :coolmario:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:05 am 
Creator

Stupidmariobros4ever wrote:
My wish list has to be, first of all I want :coolmario:

Makes no sense this post does (yodaspeak)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:30 am 
Novice

Oh and Richie, please bring the RMA stands back! xD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:58 am 
Creator

PokémonTrainer wrote:
Oh and Richie, please bring the RMA stands back! xD

RMA Stands? What do you mean?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:58 pm 
Novice

You and Chris. :)

See episode 12 at 1:12. RMA snack stand. ;p I believe they reappeared a few times in the series and I loved them. But since you are almost finished with filming season 4 I guess they aren't coming back. I believe they are the same people as the game developers with the flying ties?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:42 pm 
Freelancer

PokémonTrainer wrote:

See episode 12 at 1:12. RMA snack stand. ;p I believe they reappeared a few times in the series and I loved them. But since you are almost finished with filming season 4 I guess they aren't coming back. I believe they are the same people as the game developers with the flying ties?

He/She means Bob and Joe from the RMA games that Mario and Luigi tried to get a job from in episode 9 in season 1.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:44 am 
Creator

49falcons wrote:
PokémonTrainer wrote:

He/She means Bob and Joe from the RMA games that Mario and Luigi tried to get a job from in episode 9 in season 1.

Yeah i think i already stretched that joke as far as it could go. UPS and FED EX won't be in season 4 either though we are still working on a spin off.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 am 
Freelancer

I'd like to see a spin off for those two but include DHL and USPS it can't always be UPS and FedEx

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:36 am 
Commentator

Richalvarez wrote:
49falcons wrote:
PokémonTrainer wrote:

Yeah i think i already stretched that joke as far as it could go. UPS and FED EX won't be in season 4 either though we are still working on a spin off.

Bummer. I think everybody really liked Bob and Joe. Not just as jokes but as potential characters. I know I did.

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:13 am 
Creator

Aisling wrote:

Bummer. I think everybody really liked Bob and Joe. Not just as jokes but as potential characters. I know I did.

Potential Characters? lol I think including them in the show any more than i did would have been extremely off topic. You'll see in season 4 that there is a focus how the characters are dealing with getting along without their powers, and how that affects them and people and friends. Nothing too serious of course, just very funny yet human stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:25 pm 
Site Admin

Richalvarez wrote:
UPS and FED EX won't be in season 4 either though we are still working on a spin off.

Sorry to hear that. I think thier conflict may be old but that's the old kind of jokes that the StMB fans love to hear. I heard a lot of requests for them in the Wishlist thread. The problem with introducing new characters and loosing old ones is that the old jokes are proven to work whilst the new ones are either hit or miss. Personally I would play it safe and perhaps develope beloved characters further but I hope your descision benefits the fans aswell.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:50 pm 
Freelancer

Adam that was well said. I agree on your views there.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:40 pm 
Freelancer

AdminAdam wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:
UPS and FED EX won't be in season 4 either though we are still working on a spin off.

Sorry to hear that. I think thier conflict may be old but that's the old kind of jokes that the StMB fans love to hear. I heard a lot of requests for them in the Wishlist thread. The problem with introducing new characters and loosing old ones is that the old jokes are proven to work whilst the new ones are either hit or miss. Personally I would play it safe and perhaps develope beloved characters further but I hope your descision benefits the fans aswell.

The old is loved but the new is a mystery. ACT I may have repeated some of the content and jokes from Season 1, but I hope Season 4 doesn't. Because the comedy is not just what you see in Season 1. If they were to repeat Season 1 jokes, every time when they decide to do a comedy moment, it would just get too old and boring. If they bring something new in and leave the old in the past, the show will become a success.

If the old characters; like the mailmen are best to get rid of for now, I agree. I mean I like their characters, but since they're not major characters, they don't have to be in every Season. You can already tell we're going to get new characters from what you see in the trailer. Like the men in Richie's house, the poker players, and whoever the gunmen are. Also we get Pauline!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:39 am 
Commentator

Richalvarez wrote:
Aisling wrote:

Potential Characters? lol I think including them in the show any more than i did would have been extremely off topic. You'll see in season 4 that there is a focus how the characters are dealing with getting along without their powers, and how that affects them and people and friends. Nothing too serious of course, just very funny yet human stuff.

I concede. You and Chris know better than I what you want out of the season. And it sounds like you're going in a wonderful direction. "very funny yet very human stuff" sounds very appealing to me. :D

^Thanks ML!^

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next