The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: The MM RPG Triology part 2:The World Domination RPG!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:05 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDuhSdtvhUY

KaMMek charged forward and began to use rapid double combos on Brandon. Somehow, Brandon managed to clash with his combos and quickly flipped back. Suddenly KaMMek warped up into the air and quickly thrust his sabers down towards Brandon. Brandon quickly rolled out of the way and as soon as he did that, KaMMek quickly rushed up to Brandon and they began to clash their sabers again. KaMMek quickly kicked Brandon in the gut and unleashed a dark energy ball attack and quickly shot multiple shots at him. Brandon got hit a few times and dodged the rest.

Brandon: Urgh, your movements are almost unpredictable. I shall not fail though!

KaMMek: Your heroic acts of courage may be great, but all your doing is throwing your life away. I know! How about you join me!? I'll spare your life if you do!

Brandon: No...I'm not joining your side. MCS tried to do that but he failed. So will you!

Brandon quickly launched several combos and then quickly rolled behind KaMMek, flipped up into the air and launched a Hadoken styled Light energy blast at KaMMek and then quickly did a rapid front flip in the air with his saber in front of him. The Hadoken quickly hit KaMMek's back in a large explosion, causing him to fly onto his face. Brandon was about to land saber flip attack on him, but KaMMek quickly rolled out of the way and used the force on Brandon and sent him flying onto a wall and held him there. KaMMek quickly rushed up to him and prepared to stab him.

KaMMek: Say goodbye Chosen One!

Just as KaMMek was about to thrust both his sabers into Brandon, Brandon quickly kicked both sabers out of his hands and kicked him in the face and used a quick saber combo on him and then unleashed rapid light energy beams at him. KaMMek was hit by all of them and fell over for a moment but quickly got up.

KaMMek: You put up a good fight, but that's not enough to beat me. It's going to take a lot more than that!

Brandon: ....

KaMMek quickly attacked Brandon and they continued to clash. KaMMek quickly tried to trip Brandon, but he flipped over that attack. However, KaMMek grabbed Brandon and began to attack him with his own fists and then launched Brandon using a dark energy attack and caused him to hit another wall. The attack damaged Brandon a good bit and Brandon began to fell weak...

KaMMek: *Laughs* How much longer can you last against me? I doubt you'll last much longer the way things are going for you now!

Brandon: *Thinks* No....I can't fail...I can't die and leave my friends and the world to fend for themselves. No one else can beat him except for the one who wields the Sacred Light Saber...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIioOZB5QTM

KaMMek began to notice something odd was starting to happen with Brandon. An aura of pure light began to emanate from Brandon.

KaMMek: What's going on? Are you not done yet Brandon?!

Brandon: KaMMek, your reign of terror ends here. I will not fail my destiny! The world and my friends lives are at stake!

Suddenly Brandon's aura began to explode with a blinding light and temporarily blinded KaMMek.

KaMMek: Why does this remind me of a certain anime? Oh no...not DBZ!

When the light cleared, Brandon's aura was shining brightly and began to have a mixture of both gold and silver mixed within his aura. The light coming from the aura was intense and so was Brandon's power.

KaMMek: So this is your ultimate power. I can still beat you! Your little light dose not bother me. Even if you seem a lot more powerful than before!

The fight continues!

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:57 pm 
Freelancer

Netha: Can you pull up the coordinates for Mariomesser?
General: Um, yea. Why?
Netha: I want to give him a little surprise... >=D
General: Here they are sir.

Netha calibrates a giant flak cannon. It is 200 feet tall, and 1250 feet long.

General: WHAT IN THE GOD-FORSAKEN WORLD IS THAT FREAKING THING!!??
Netha: My Flak Cannon.
General: I got no comment....
Netha: Now, let's start ourselves a battle!
General: We stand no chance as an army of 10.
Netha: Yes we do. Remember, it's brains that win a war, not numbers.
General: But we suck sir.
Netha: We do not suck. We got all these advanced weapons on our side. No way we can lose. Now, my latest invention...

Netha pulls out a sphere, that sets up a plasma shield.

General: What is that?
Netha: A portable shield. Only we are permitted to enter, so we use it for cover when needed.
General: Nice.
Netha: Now, who is ready for war!?

Everyone says they are.

Netha: Good. Now, once I fire this cannon, we have to follow it up. Get the transport planes ready. Let me know when they are ready to leave. We shall leave as little room between the boom and us as possible.
General: Yes sir!

The rest of the army gets the planes ready.

Netha: Well, well, well. Mariomesser, today, we see who is truly better...

Netha pulls out a plasma sword.

Netha: ...And we will decide that with a sword fight.

Netha sets the cannon to fire in 1 minute.

General: We are ready sir!
Netha: Let us be off then.

A huge hole appears in Fiji, and the Flak cannon is loaded, and the planes take off. Netha orders them to go at full speed. The cannon fires, and sends a gigantic explosive bullet towards the location he set. The planes only tailed behind by 1 minutes, which was enough. He wished for a faster time, but he isn't picky. Everyone around the 500 mile vicinity sees the huge explosion, as it explodes right next to the location that MM is fighting at. The planes arrive at the place, and Netha's army walks out. They set up a shield next to the exit of a plane, and get their guns and health kits. Netha grabs his sword, and pulls out a megaphone.

Netha: MARIOMESSER! THE TIME HAS COME!

Netha throws the megaphone back into the plane.

Netha: Move out!

The small army takes cover behind some rocks that were flown by the explosion. More start to land, and one crushes a Storm Trooper. The army wait for their enemy to come out and face them, with guns ready...

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:13 pm 
Intermediate

Pat: What the bantha was that?
PMan: Sounded like agiant explosion, then some ships landing and some guy yelling "MM, the time has come". Why?
Pat: Just wondering. Do you think they will be a bother?
PMan: I dunno. Do we still have the chameleons?
Pat: Yup. Took them out with the rest of the explosives. They are.....right here.

Plasticmanticor took the landmines from Pat, then studied the map.

Plasticmanticor: Well, the sound came from that direction, and there are only two routes between there and our ship. So I figure close the ship up, ring a few chameleons in that path there. Then we set up a few more in the second path, which, by my figuring, is along the way to the place we want to go.
Pat: I see.

Pat grabbed half a dozen of the landmines and carefully placed them around the ship, and activated the camouflage mechanism. In moments, the mines faded away and were unseen from any angle. They had turned invisible. For good measure, Pat set up a sign that read "Landmines: Keep away, Dumba**"

PMan: You set?
Pat: Yup

Pat pocketed the disarmament device that would decloak the mines, then followed Plasticmanticor to the stairway so that they may enter the lower levels. Once by the stairway, they armed the remaining mines and set off to the base level so that they could set off an explosion, a tactical fission device that could, and probably would, destroy the complex. Of course, they wouldn't detonate it until they had left the building...

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:31 am 
Freelancer

(good job Netha, good job ;). Sorry about last night BTW)

*MM stares outside at NethaEmerald and his "army"

MM: ...crap.

Darth: How about this?

*Darth force throws MM out the window. He rolls and lands in front of Netha*

MM: Hi Netha, what's up?

Netha: Your end.

MM: Oh I see. You know what, give me 5 seconds and then you can kill me...

Darth loser landed, and he left a crater in the floor.

Darth: He's mine and mine alone!

MM: Situation recap; No lightsaber, Darth with two of them, Netha with guns. Conclusion: I'm screwed. ...wait wiat wait, no.

Darth: Oh don't do this to me again!

MM: How stupid am I again?

Netha: veeery stupid.

MM: Thank you...*grumbles, but then he cheers up* I allways forget about this, untill I need it the most!

*MM pulls out his ultimate cliché...the MP3 SABER! Darth Loser facepalms and mutters: "Idiot".*

MM: Oh and did I mention this?!

*MM makes a spin and fires some force lightning at Darth. He blocks it, and reflects it towards Netha*

Netha: Activate the shield!

*The shield activates and the lightning is reflected back towards Darth. He reflects it back, and so does the shield, etc. etc. etc.*

MM: Have fun playing tennis, I'm off!

*Darth Loser reflects the lightning at...MM's buttocks. It hits and the running MM, and he falls to the ground*

MM: Auch! My arse! My oh so...

*MM's mood darkens*

MM: You had to do it. You had to shoot me..IN MY ARSE! NO! NOO! NOOO!

MM started to burn inside. Anger took him to new heights, and the power raged under the surface.

"This doesn't feel right. IT FEELS GREAT!" he yelled.

Darth looked very closely at MM. In his right hand, flames began to form. In his left, he formed lightning. These spread all around his body, two deadly forces, but they didn't harm him somehow. The left part of his hair began to burn and turn black. The right part was standing right up and turned blonde

"Now, this fight may start" MM didn't even care for Netha or his soldiers. He stared right at Darth, with literally a burning and a shocking look.

He ran towards Darth Loser, picked him up and threw him back through the window that he himself had been thrown through minutes before. Then he jumped up and crashed through another window. He pointed his lightsaber at the fallen Darth and said;

"Today, I end you"

(Netha, have patience, first this, and then you may, ok?)

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:04 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnY7uwuPwFw

KaMMek: It dosen't matter how powerful you become. You will still fail!

Brandon: ....

KaMMek began to charge towards Brandon. They began to clash swords with each other for a short moment. Brandon suddenly began to attack using a powerful combo. KaMMek desperately tried to avoid all of his attacks, but Brandon's power was much higher than he had expected. KaMMek was then hit with the last part of Brandon's power combo and was sent flying, but quickly gained his balance.

KaMMek: I must have underestimated you...but I still have a secret power of my own. Come on chosen one!

Brandon and KaMMek charged for each other again and KaMMek tried to dodge Brandon's attacks but once again was unable to avoid all of Brandon's attack and was once again hit by some of his attack. KaMMek fell over onto his back and Brandon began to quickly attack KaMMek with massive power beams. KaMMek managed to dodge just a few of the beams but was hit by most of them however. The attacks power was intense and caused KaMMek to struggle to get back up on his feet.

Brandon: KaMMek, if you had not chosen to follow the path of the dark side, this would not have had to have happened...

KaMMek: Damn...I can't be beaten...not yet! I'm the one who should be defeating you!

Brandon: I wish I didn't have to do this..but...it's over KaMMek. You have lost.

KaMMek: No! I'm not done yet! I refuse to be killed by you!

Something suddenly began to happen...the fight continues...

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:03 pm 
Commentator

Meanwhile, Juse and Char were still fighting. Both of them were beaten from their attacks.

Juse: Char, please, I only have to fight you! I never wanted this!
Char: You are weak! That's why you never planned this to happen!
Juse: Ugh! That's it!

Thanks ML!

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:18 pm 
Freelancer

MM ran at a higher speed than he ever had. For the first time, Darth Loser was the pray, and MM was the hunter

¨GET BACK HERE!¨ That was all that MM could yell in his furious state

Darth Loser turned around and with a violent twist he closed the doors behind him so hard that they broke. MM sped up and rammed them, but he bounced off.

¨No door is stopping me from my revenge!¨ he yelled

¨But it´s MY revenge, you moron!¨ Came from the other side of the doors.

¨Oh. ... ... ... BUUUURN!¨ MM focussed all his powers and started to melt the door. Then he stepped though it...to see nothing. Darth Loser had left, and was nowhere to be seen.

¨...I didn´t hear you walk away. You DO know that I watched Star Wars.¨ MM smiles

Darth Loser appeared in front of him and pulled his lightsaber

¨With your fancy powers or without them, we´ll settle this with lightsabers.¨

¨How about no?¨

MM jumped foreward, and put his faith in one attack. It took him long enough, but then Darth Loser pointed his lightsaber at MM´s heart.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:47 pm 
Freelancer

Netha: This is boring. Where are the storm troopers?
General: I see them fleeing in a plane that we gave them. -.-
Netha: ...

Netha pulls out a detonater, and blows their escape plane up.

Netha: No more.
General: Now we lost a plane.
Netha: No war gos without sacrifice.

A signal is picked up on Netha's radio.

Hitler: YOU MUST DIE!!!
Netha: What the-
Hitler: I LIED ABOUT THE SUN WEAKNESS!
Netha: Lemme guess, your still alive, huh?
Hitler (No radio): ATTACK!!!
Netha: Aw crap.

Netha and his army turn their shield to the Hitler army. They then wage war, of 10 Vs 1,000.

General: We can't win.
Netha: Yes we can. He's still weak to the sun, and in about 15 minutes, the sun will rise. He only lived last time due to him not actually being there. He sent a dummy.
General: The odds sir-
Netha: We are the most technologically advanced army to date! We can win this! Now, keep firing!

The two sides start a firefight.

*15 minutes later*

Hitler: THE SU-

The entire Hitler army turns into dust. Netha looks at his army, only to see him and General alive.

Netha: What happened?
General: He took us all by surprise. All of us but you are going to die...
Netha: No you won't.
General: Yes I wi-

He dies out of nowhere.

Netha: ... I am the last man in my army. How I expect to win this war now I don't know, but if there is a will, there is a way.

Netha examines his army again, and then looks at where MM ran off.

Netha: I WILL KILL YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO MARIOMESSER!!!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:09 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxNKOLgbbhs

KaMMek: It looks like I have no choice but to unleash my ultimate power! Darkness...come unto me and give me the strength to defeat the chosen one!

Brandon: It's over KaMMek...

As Brandon was about to put the finishing blow on KaMMek, a powerful dark energy began to emanate from KaMMek...suddenly an aura exploded from within KaMMek and sent Brandon flying a little ways, but Brandon quickly recovered since he was still at his maximum strength and power.

When the dust cleared..KaMMek emerged from the dust. A very powerful aura aura colored as black as the night surrounded him. A feeling of pure evil, power, and darkness was felt all around him.

KaMMek: This is my ultimate darkness! Our powers are equal now. It's all up to destiny now to see who shall win this fight! Come Brandon! Face your greatest nightmare!

Brandon and KaMMek then charged for each other...the fight continues..

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:27 pm 
Commentator

Juse then thrust her hand at Char

Juse: n'tess gothamin

Char then could not move at all. Juse approached her and put her hand on Char's face.

Juse: 'Kshonna, wanya

Then the evil that made Char out of balance was expelled. She collapsed

Juse blinked and her eyes were back to their normal shade…

Juse: Char!
Char: What happened?
Juse: You were out of balance, evil.
Char What??

Juse blinked and her eyes were glowing.

Juse: Now you can help us…
Char: With what?

Juse then blasted open the doors to where the others were

Juse: No talk, just run!

Thanks ML!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:44 pm 
Freelancer

MM felt the rage and all of his power disappear. Not completely, as all of the rage was distributed to his hand? He lunged foreward, near inhumanly, at Darth Loser.

The purple lightsaber went completely through him, but MM couldn't feel it. He thrusted his hand foreward, and looked at it. Flames formed around it, in the shape of a...bird? MM turned to look at Darth Loser.

He had a smile on his face, and thought that he had won. He hadn't smiled in his life, but the death of his arch enemy was enough to do it

MM smiled as his fiery fist contacted with Darth Loser's face. A loud crunch was herd, and whatever was left of Darth's face was destroyed. Not only that, but his head bent back in such a strange way that there was no way that he could have survived.

Darth's Body stumbled back a bit, and crashed through the window be hind him.

"Phew....OH YES I MADE IT! Who's the winner now mr...."

MM stared at the hole in his stomach, and his eyes grew in size.

"...oh crap"

He leaned against a wall, and slowly collapsed. He knew that it was possible, but his chances of survival slimmed at every second.

He knew who's help he needed. He looked up, and yelled his lungs out

"JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE!"

MM looked back down, and closed his eyes.

"Dying on an imperial cruiser stabbed by a lightsaber. How ironic."

He tried not to fall asleep, but eventually he gave in.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:46 pm 
Freelancer

Netha: Where are you MarioMesser!?

He walks inside to find him asleep.

Netha: Sleeping like a baby, This will be easy... too easy.

Netha tosses a medkit onto Mariomesser, and it startles him.

MM: What in the-
Netha: Heal up. I want a fair fight.
MM: Um, okay?

Mariomesser ponders on whether to use the healing or not. He decides yo use it, and feels his energy come back.

Netha: Here.

Netha tosses MM his lightsaber.

MM: Wha-
Netha: We shall fight... sword to sword!

Netha pulls out his Lightning sword, and throws his gun into a little pond, which is crushed by a rock.

Netha: You ready?

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:48 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoWjcgO3 ... h_response

KaMMek and Brandon immediately charged at each other at rapid speeds. They began to clash swords with each other, back and forth while dodging each others attacks and parrying one another.

KaMMek: How long are you going to continue to struggle against me? Give up already!

Brandon: I will never give up. My destiny was to defeat you..and I will! There's no other way to change it.

KaMMek: Your quite a determined young man. Fine then, you'll still end up dieing in the end!

The two continued to clash with each other, sometimes Brandon would get hit a few times while KaMMek would as well. They continued to fight in the same pattern for some time...KaMMek finally began to have enough of the repetitive fighting. He was ready to end this now.

KaMMek: I'm getting tired of fighting you. Your just wasting my time. Your going to die anyways! There's only one thing I can do now...

KaMMek began to float into the air and raised his hands into the air.

KaMMek: It looks like I'm going to have to use my most powerful technique! Ive never had to use this ever...but it looks like I have to now.

Brandon: Whatever it is..I'm not going to let it bother me.

KaMMek: This technique will surely destroy you...and all your friends too! *Laughs* There is only one downfall to this technique...I have to sacrifice my life in order to use it. This move I'm about to use will take all of my life and dark energy away from me in order to use this move!

Brandon: What? I will not allow this to happen.

KaMMek: It's too late now..it has already begun.

A massive dark ball of energy began to form from KaMMek's hands. Once he was finished charging the technique, the ball had become large enough to wipe out the whole country they were currently in.

KaMMek: This is the end...of all of us! Goodbye chosen one! Farewell MM and the rest of you! We shall meet each other in the afterlife!

Brandon: No! I won't let this happen. I can't let all my friends lives be destroyed and this country. I shall not fail!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFgsSsv9F9E

Brandon realized that the world and his friends lives was at stake..realizing that if he fails, it could mean the end for all of them, including all the people that lived her. Suddenly, a surge of energy began to overpower Brandon and his aura began to glow brightly..enough to where people from all around to be able to see and feel it.

Brandon pulled his hands back and released an energy blast of awesome power at KaMMek. KaMMek released the monstrously sized energy ball at Brandon's massive energy blast.

KaMMek: It's over Brandon! Give up...it's too late to save yourself and your friends!

Brandon: NO! I'M WILL NOT FAIL MY DESTINY! IT'S NOW OR NEVER KAMMEK!

Brandon and KaMMek's energy attacks began to collide with each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlehCqd6BJ8

KaMMek: Urgh! Why does this seem so much like a DBZ fight!? I despise that show! ARGGH!

Brandon: I WILL NOT FAIL YOU MY FRIENDS! ARRRGH!

The final moment begins!

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:55 pm 
Freelancer

MM: Well no. I am not ready.

Netha: What now?

MM: Well I want a speech first.

"So, Netha. Why the sudden change of heart? Last time I saw you you were hanging out with a little army. What happened, did they abandon you?"

MM didn't let Netha reply

"Now you know how it feels. Netha, you're an eel. You're a slippery, backstabbing LIAR!"

"You done?" was all that Netha replied.

"No. Netha, once apon a time we stood on the same side. Agianst everybody else. Time has passed, and people changed. But not you, no not you. Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky. ....ok. Now i'm done. Get ready to be defeated, and get ready to run like a coward!

*MM pulled his lightsaber and pointed it at Netha*

Netha: No more running. I will kill you!

MM: ...we'll see about that!

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:16 pm 
Freelancer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KozRP1fr ... re=related

Netha: Time for the final battle.

The two enemies take a few steps back from each other, and then dash at each other. The weapons clash and sparks start to fly everywhere. Little fires begin to form, and start growing bigger. The two eventually release their grip on each other, and Mariomesser gets the first swing. He tries for Netha’s arm, but misses, and it struck by the hilt of Netha’s sword. MM shrugs it off, and the two begin a flurry of slashes. Each time one swings, the other blocks and retaliates, only to be blocked again.

Mariomesser: Quit blocking like a whimp and hi-

Netha takes a slash at Mariomesser’s stomach, and causes a bleeding cut. The enraged bleeding man kicks his attacker in the chest, and knocks him down. He then jumps, and tries to drive his lightsaber into his opponent, only to see it bounce off a sword. Netha bolts back up, and rolls behind Mariomesser, and takes a slash at his back, but misses, and gets struck in the leg by the saber. Netha begins to limp a little, but not enough for him to give in to his prey. The two clash again, but after a short bit, Netha’s sword runs out of lightning, and becomes only a hilt.

Mariomesser: Looks like you lose.
Netha: Nope.
Mariomesser: You lack a weapon. You can’t fight me!

Netha trips Mariomesser with a sweeping kick. Netha then jumps back, as MM bolts up, and attempts a slash at his disarmed opponent. The swing misses, and leads to Mariomesser being hit to the floor again. The grounded man finally gets up, and strikes Netha in the chest. The saber made it all the way through, but it appears to barely affect Netha. Netha grabs the saber’s hilt and prys it from Mariomesser. He throws it, and strikes MM in the head with the hilt. The saber goes flying into a fire.

Mariomesser: You did it now!
Netha: Did what?
Mariomesser: You played dirty.
Netha: There are no rules to war.
Mariomesser: You’re right!

Mariomesser grabs Netha, and tries to throw him into a fire, but only to be thrown by Netha instead. The throw was forceful enough to fling Mariomesser over the fire, and roll into a wall. He gets up again, and does a flying kick at Netha, striking him to the floor. The fire begins to die down a little bit, as Netha see’s his sword hilt. He takes it, and swoops it in the flames, creating a sword made completely of fire. Mariomesser remains calm, and as Netha swings his new sword, he loses his flames in one swing. With the fire now gone, the two clash fists.

Netha: I think you lost dude.
Mariomesser: I have a lot of fight in me.
Netha: Not as much as you wish. Any last words?
Mariomesser: I do not have any final words, you moron.
Netha: Okay.

Netha strikes Mariomesser in the face with a rock, and then falls back, and chucks the rock at MM. Mariomesser leans against a wall, trying to catch his breath, when he realizes that Netha had a normal sword points in his face.

Netha: Check and mate.

Mariomesser appears to be giving in…

Report this post

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next