The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: The MM RPG Triology part 2:The World Domination RPG!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 pm 
Freelancer

Netha: Meh, They bore me. Let's go back to my base in Fiji.
General: We have a base in Fiji?
Netha: Yep. Time for a vacation guys!

All the planes and helicopters make their way for Fiji.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:45 pm 
Freelancer

Finally one hour later, everyone has made their final preparations. MM has ditched his "outfit", Brandon had praticed some with his lightsaber, Pat and Pman...did stuff apparentaly, and Juse gave a final speech

"I have struggeled throuhout this journey, now I am finnaly redeeming myself. I only hope after this, people would sing a song about Captain Juse"

*MM barges in and interrupts Juse. He starts talking like a pirate*

MM: YARR MATEYS! ARR YA READY FOR A SWASHBUCKLERS SONG ABOUT CAPTAIN JUSE? THE FEARED CAPTAIN OF THE SEVON SEAS!

*everyone stares blankly at MM's attempt to be funny, but Juse smiled...while facepalming. MM didn't see it happening. MM has a big smile, but it fades slowly into a chagerined face*

MM: ...OK WE'RE DONE HERE! LET'S GO TO THE SHIP AND KICK SOME ARSE!

*MM leads everyone to the ship and hands out orders, in a desperate attempt to make people laugh*

MM: RAISE THE TOP TAIL! SCRUB THE DECK AND MAKE IT SHINE! LAUGH AT MY JOKES! WE HAVE TO BE IN TORTUGA BEFORE THE BRITISH NAVY NABS US!

Once again, everyone stares at MM.

Pman: Top sail? Tortuga? British navy? What are you talking about?

Brandon: I got it, but it wasn't very funny.

MM: Ah you bunch of Wisenheimers! I'm off!

*MM retracts into one of the private rooms of the ship and locks the door*

MM, so hard that everyone can hear it: "GET FLYING!"

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:51 pm 
Commentator

Juse hopped on her horse and made wings appear on it.

Juse: Yip Yip!

Thanks ML!

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:35 pm 
Freelancer

KaMMek: Char, stay outside! I have some buisness to take care of.

KaMMek enters the room, and immediately kills a bunch of stormtroopers. The man, standing in the middle of the room is unprotected, everyone around him is dead. Darth vader attempts to choke KaMMek, but KaMMek breaks the choke before it had even started

"I don't get you. First you send me to this prison, force me to live this role, and now you free me. Are you even him?"

"I am, but he split from me, just like he did from you. I have all his memories, so also the ones about you. I needed to get rid of him, and you make the perfect choice to help me do it.

"What's in it for me?"

"Revenge, and when it's done, we'll have a fight for dominance of the world, i'll win and I'll send you back to Star Wars, as the new Darth "Loser"

*Darth vader rips his mask off. It's mariomesser, but then with no light in his eyes, a scarred face and no nose*

KaMMek: He did that to you?

Darth Lozer: Yes. I and I will do things far worse when I get to him.

KaMMek: Don't worry. He is coming

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:56 pm 
Freelancer

Netha and his men make it to Fiji.

Netha: EVERYBODY UNDERGROUND!!!

All the men find the underground base.

Netha: Lets see if Mm can find me here!
General: What if he does?
Netha: We got 500 salvos of Anti-anything missiles.
General: How many missiles in each salvo?
Netha: 15.
General: !
Netha: Now, we wait for them to tire, the strike.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:15 pm 
Role Player

As Juse and the others flew off, Brandon decided to ask Pman and Pat if they would fly him off to where they needed to go...

Brandon: Are you willing to fly me off to where the others are heading off to. I don't have any other way of flying there...

PMan: Sure, but remember, it'll cost you in the end though.

Brandon: That's fine, as long as I have some way to get to where I need to be.

Pat: Good then.

PMan summoned the ship using some type of device, and the ship warped and appeared right in front of them.

PMan: Let's be on our way then.

Brandon and the other two got aboard the ship and took off. Brandon gave them directions as to where they needed to go next and they flew off towards their destination...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:27 pm 
Intermediate

Pat: I wonder if he realizes that wasn't a warp device...
PMan: Nah, he doesn't need to know that we were testing repairs on the cloaking device
Brandon: A what-a-what device?
PMan: Just parts that we repaired recently. We took a bit of damage coming through the portal.
Brandon: Ok

Brandon took a seat nearby as the ship slowly gained altitude and speed. Not that the cloaking shield was damaged in the trip through anyway, it had been down for many months after a close scrape with Imperial ships. Somehow, this place had the materials, these things they called "Rubber Bands" to fix the device.

PMan: So, just follow that ship for a little bit?
Brandon: More or less, I'll have a more detailed plan once we get close.
Pat (under his breath): How very reassuring...

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:50 pm 
Freelancer

Hours passed, and MM remained isolated from the others. He hadn't done anything, but lay down on the floor and think. Then, as he was about to think about something else but football, mario or Dutch food, someone snapped him from his thoughts

"We're approaching the Imperial Cruiser!" Pman yelled through the door.

MM got up and opened the door. "Ok, i'm here. Let's start the attack then?"

Brandon nodded: "Now is the time. Now or never."

MM walked over to Pat on the steering wheel. "Ok, can you ram that main window over there?"

Pat looked up, a bit stressed "Well yeah of course. The question is, can we actually get through it without exploding?"

"Lemme drive. If there's anything I'm good at, it's wrecking stuff!" MM attempted

"No, this is a really difficult controll mechanism!" Pat bit back

"Hmm..I wonder what this button does..." MM randomly pushed a button, and the plane shook. Suddenly it burst foreward with a incredible speed, smashed through the window and only came to an halt when it had smashed through a lot of walls. Everyone was subjected to the heavy shocks and lay on the ground. When the dust had cleared, Brandon was the first to say something

"MM....don't ever push a button again!"

"No time for squabbeling." MM got up and ached his back. "Stacie, could you pleeeeeease take Pat and Pman to lead the army to the engines and power sources? We need this ship disabled and most of the Stormtroopers taken out. Thank you veeeeeeery mutch."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KaMMek: "What was that? mariomesser I assume? Char, get down there and take them out!"

Char: "Yes master!" She quickly dropped down one of the elevator shafts and reached the floor where the ship had crashed

Darth: "Why did you do that? It's useless! He will come for us, we don't need to send her!"

KaMMek: "But there are more people then him. Relax, have a kitkat and wait."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MM continued the handling out of the tasks. "Now Brandon, you are with me, we are going to take out KaMMek....and who ever is out there!"

"Juse...you need to"

Char dropped out of the elevator shaft "You will all die for rebelling against my master!"

"Do that." MM dryly pointed at Char.

"Ok, now go, for the hope of everything, for freedom and for the fact that I ran out of random words to motivate you!"

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:56 pm 
Freelancer

Netha: I sense our MM buddy has taken a plane, and into the skies.
General: What shall we do sir?
Netha: Nothing.
General: What if he's coming at us!?
Netha: He's not. He fears me, after what I was able to do to him at an earlier time.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:58 pm 
Commentator

Juse: Guys, leave! This is gonna get ugly!
Mario: But…
Juse: GTFO!

Juse forced them all out of the room and closed the doors. Then, she turned on the Kanata.

Juse: Char…we meet again….
Char: For the last time!
Juse: Not today!

She then charges at Char

Thanks ML!

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:51 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG9 ... re=related

KaMMek: Looks like Char is doing exactly what she is supposed to be doing. WAIT! Where are the other two guys?

Darth: Their coming. Prepare yourself for battle.

KaMMek: Crap! Char! Why did she let them slip by her!

Darth: Enough talking, get ready.

Brandon and MM began to get closer to KaMMek's room...

MM: You know what to do Brandon. Take care of KaMMek just like you took care of MCS some time back. If you fail...were all DOOMED! I'll be right behind you to help you, but don't mess up! You understand?!

Brandon: I know what I'm doing MM. Don't worry, Ive trained and fought enough to know what to do in situations like these. I won't fail...be ready for anything. Let's go!

Brandon and MM went through the door and finally were face to face with KaMMek and some other mysterious person.

http://www.endlessyoutube.com/watch?v=wlIe8BTHqjc

KaMMek: Looks like you finally arrived...Brandon, MM.

Darth: ...

MM: KaMMek! I'm not letting you get away with anything else anymore. This ends here and now! I'm going to get you back for what you have done to me!

Brandon: This is the end KaMMek. I was chosen to defeat MCS and you. Your time of darkness will be finished once and for all. I will not fail.

KaMMek: Heh, you talk like your a courageous hero and yet you look scared! I can see the fear in your eyes!

But as KaMMek looked into Brandon's eyes, he could feel no fear, only sheer determination and courage like he should have.

KaMMek: Bah! So I lied! I don't care. We shall see who will obtain the fate of the world then. I know it will be me though! *Laughs*

MM: Quit your rambling. Your just wasting you valuable time! Ive had enough of you! *Charges forward*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnY7uwuPwFw

As MM was about to charge for KaMMek, Darth suddenly used the force and threw MM up against the wall and held him there.

Brandon: MM!

Darth: ...I'll handle him KaMMek. I have some personal buisness to handle with this young man. You take care of this "Chosen One". Go now!

KaMMek: Hmph! Fine, we'll settle this up on the roof then!

Suddenly KaMMek warps Brandon up to the top of the building and then warps himself up to the top.

KaMMek: *Pulls out saber* Can you prove to me that your one of the "Chosen One's"? Do you really think you have the guts to take me down?! I doubt it! *Laughs insanely*

Brandon: ...*Pulls out The Sacred Light Saber* I know I will. Even if I somehow fail, there two others that can also beat you.

KaMMek: Come on then!

KaMMek charges towards Brandon and Brandon the same. The final battle begins!

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:24 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
*Char grabs her beam sword and blocks. Juse tries to slash agan, but Char blocks again. Char then quickly tries to slash Juse, Juse blocks, but then Char uses a spell to blow Juse away. Juse flies 28 feet through the air, but somehow manages to land on her feet.*

Char: ... That won't change the ending of this fight tough!

*Char then uses a spell to summon an energy ball, and throws it at Juse. Juse slashes it with the Kanata back at Char. Char then slashes it back at Juse, who slashes it back again, and this goes on for quite a while. At one point, Char grows tired of the 'magic tennis' and catches it with her hands, and absorbs the energy again.*

Juse: That everything you got?
Char: I haven't even warmed up yet!

*The fight continues!*

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:40 pm 
Commentator

Juse: Well, brace yourself for THIS!

Juse then stomped the ground and Char could not move. Juse raised a shield around herself and began to chant:
Pilin en' templa; Ama tyelka; Ama handasse; Tyara harwar; Vara tel' Seldarine; Ama poldora… Pilin en' templa; Ama tyelka; Ama handasse; Tyara harwar; Vara tel' Seldarine; Ama poldora… Pilin en' templa; Ama tyelka; Ama handasse; Tyara harwar; Vara tel' Seldarine; Ama poldora… Pilin en' templa; Ama tyelka; Ama handasse; Tyara harwar; Vara tel' Seldarine; Ama poldora… Pilin en' templa; Ama tyelka; Ama handasse; Tyara harwar; Vara tel' Seldarine; Ama poldora… Pilin en' templa; Ama tyelka; Ama handasse; Tyara harwar; Vara tel' Seldarine; Ama poldora… Pilin en' templa; Ama tyelka; Ama handasse; Tyara harwar; Vara tel' Seldarine; Ama poldora…

Juse then raised her Kanata

Juse: PAST ONES INTO KANATA!!!!!

The shield then broke and Char could move again. Juse's eyes, emblem and cut marks were glowing. She was also floating

Juse: if this is my destiny then so be it!

Juse charge at Char, with this ultimate power.

Thanks ML!

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:26 pm 
Intermediate

PMan: Where the crap did Brandon and MM just go? Actually, I don't want to know.
Pat: So what are we going to do?
PMan: What we always do. Sneak around until we get something from point A to point B
Pat: And that something is...oh, heh, THAT something
PMan: Hahaha yup!
Pat: Well, how are we going to plan this? We used most of them coming through...
PMan: I dunno, I think we should unload them first, then head down a few floors. Maybe they keep the blueprints in a vault or something...whats this?

Plasticmanticor pulled a sign off the wall that said "Fire emergency escape plan", as well as a "you are here" pointer labeling a specific part of the map.

Pat: Well that's useful. A fire escape plan in a metal building. One sec.

Pat left Plasticmanticor to study the map and rounded the corner back to the ship

Pat: Oh, crikey.

He turned heel and quick-stepped back to Plasticmanticor.

PMan: What's wrong?
Pat: Catfight. A giant magical one.
PMan: I see. Do you think we could still unload the goods?
Pat: Probably, they look pretty focused on the fight. Plus the doors block most of the angle, they probably won't even notice us. Sneak in, sneak out. Nothing new for us.
PMan: Nope.

The duo, being super sneaky like they always are, unloaded some of the high-explosives, super high-explosives, and super-epic-high-explosives from the 4th cargo bay. Placing these on a cart, they proceeded to the stairway to the bottom of the base.

PMan: Lets go rock their socks off.
Pat: Its gonna take half an hour to set all these up, you know.
PMan: Yup. Vamanos!

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:48 am 
Freelancer

MM: "It's YOU!"

Darth Loser laughed at MM, the original version of himself

Darth: "Well that took long enough for you to figure it out."

MM: "YOU!"

Darth: "Ok ok enough of the overdramatic YOU!'s."

MM: "I haven't got the slightest idea who you are."

Darth: "Grrr..."

MM: "You look like the world's ugliest mutated cosplayer in a Darth Vader Costume"

Darth: "You look like someone who's about to DIE!"

He strengthened his force choke on MM, when MM simply broke it, and rolled when he hit the floor. He followed that up with a straight punch into Darth Losers' face. The latter stumbled back a bit

MM smiled and crossed his hands "You allways had some anger issues"

"Don't you mean yourself?"

"No. I mean YOU!"

"GOD DANGIT CUT IT OUT WITH THE YOU!'s!"

"What are YOU talking about? Is there something wrong with YO..."

Darth Loser used his force push to make MM hit the wall again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Initially when Brandon and KaMMek reached each other, KaMMek teleported behind Brandon to strike . However, Brandon knew that the one true place to suprise him was in his back, and he turned around and attempted to slash KaMMek.

KaMMek was suprised, but he got over it quickly to teleport again, this time left of Brandon. Brandon was brought off balance by his shash and he toppeled over as Kamek pushed his shoulder. Brandon hit the floor, but kept his lightsaber in his hand

"Chosen one? How about Chosen loser? HA HA HA!"

Within one swift move Brandon had stood up and clashed his lightsaber with KaMMek's. Because KaMMek was laughing, his grip on his own lightsaber was low, and it flew out of his hand. KaMMeks laugh turned into a smile as he simply pointed at the lightsaber, and made it fly back in an attempt to try to chop Brandon's head off

KaMMek smiled as Brandon fended off the moves of the lightsaber, and dueled it.

"Let's make this a bit more interesting." He raised his hand and another lightsaber appeared in it. This time it was orange.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MM felt for it, but he didn't feel his lightsaber in his pocket. He was staring at two purple ones held by the man opposing him

"Want to make it equal? You know, all good villains give the good guy a equal chance?"

"To bad you're the bad guy here."

"Two things; WTF and OH SHI..."

MM jumped aside as Darth created an explosion behind him

"Woa! Random explosions. That's new"

"And that's just ONE of my tricks that I found out during my stay"

"...under the circumstances"

"Is the best thing to do is run" Darth loser finished for him

"We still"

"Think alike"

"You are never going to guess this"

"I am distracting you so that I can get away"

MM facepalmed 'Ok this..."

"Is awkward"

"And YOU!"

"Go to h3ll"

"TobadGTTARUN!"

MM ran out the door, and Darh Loser was not far behind

Report this post

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next