The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 7:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: The MM RPG part 3: The Rebuild
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:47 pm 
Freelancer

(This was written by LordGavin. Yes, he's that good. Part 3 is open)

Twilight ablaze in the crisp air, Mario trudged his way through a darkened forest. The subtle sounds of nature's threats surrounding him at each turn made...

This mind was bent on the task at hand. His dear brother was in terrible danger. Unknown danger. Whatever they would do to him, he would return ten fold. His heart was elsewhere. He would not spare them and mercy...

Suddenly he came to a warp pipe sticking out of the ground. Thinking to himself that he shouldn't sleep out in the open, he climbed up on top of it in hopes it would be empty...

It wasn't...

Suddenly, a massive Piranha Plant lunged out at him. Its teeth gleaming white all the way up from the pipe bottom. Jump back, Mario hurled a fire ball at the beast. It's body erupting in flames, it quickly turned to dust in an instant...

Mario glared at the pipe and out of anger punched a dent into the side. The ringing sound of his attack startled all the birds in the trees around him. The flutter of wings was followed by silence...

Curling up next to the pipe, Mario sat down and calmed himself. He wouldn't be sleeping in there, but sleep he needed. Tugging his cap over his eyes, he drifted into sleep, dreaming only of his poor, dear, brother.

(Gavin, you are fantastic!)

Report this post

Post subject: Re: The MM RPG part 3: The Rebuild
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:49 pm 
Commentator

The One looked at the resting hero in silver flames resting on its palm. Cackling

The One: Dear Mario, how lovely, leaving your friend's, fellow chosen ones, in order to rescue your dear, beloved brother…well do I have a plan for you…

Thanks ML!

Last edited by Lady Juse on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:28 pm 
Freelancer

Wouter looked up at the roof of his room. He yawned, as he slowly started to wake up. Then, suddenly, the switch flipped.

He smashed open the door to his sisters room and yelled "MOOOOOOOOOOORNING!"

reluctantly, Char opened her eyes.

"It's half past 9 on a saturday morning! Wich means..."

"mmmariokart?" Char tried

"Nope. We're gonna play some BRAWLZ!" MM said, hapily

Char followed him down the stairs, where they had breakfast and then sat down before the TV. Their life was so simple, so shallow,and outside of homework, they had no worries.

Well, ok, so they both were troubled with strange memories of them being older. While they couldn't be real, they felt very real. And at least once a week, a new memory would pop up.

"So, where you're at?"

"Well I'm defending a tied up woman from a dark mario on a horse. Oh and somehow I lost Luigi in a forest" MM said. These talks had became kind of a routine.

'I'm training with this woman named "Lady Juse" I kind of liked her, even though I was new to all of this." Char replied

"Lady Juse?" MM grinned. That's a silly name! Who would name themselves Lady Juse?"

"Hey! I liked her!" Char objected

"Lady Juse? Lady Juice you mean?" MM laughed loudly

Then, suddenly, MM felt something push him over really hard, as he hit the ground

"What...the.." he started

Immediately, Char bowed over him

"I'm sorry."

"...you did that?" MM asked in suprise

"Somehow...yes."

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:45 pm 
Intermediate

MM regarded something on Char. "Where did you get that necklace from?" he asked.
It was a beautiful emerald necklace. It sparkled wildly in the morning light. He had never seen her where something like that before.

Had he?

"I don't know." said Char, fiddling it. "But I like it! It's so pretty!"
MM disregarded the necklace. It was probably nothing important anyway. After all, it was just a necklace and it looked great on Char.

"Alright..." he said. "Help me up so I can kick you *ss at Brawl."

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:59 pm 
Role Player

Brandon, Wario, and Waluigi finally catch up to Mario. He had fallen asleep from the stress and exhaustion of searching the world for his captured brother, Luigi. Brandon and the others had been following him around the entire world for so long, and it looked like there was no hope in ever finding him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdSXb_NVy_U (Lost Hope)

Wario: We have been following Mario for a long time now...and we still haven't found any signs of Luigi yet.

Waluigi: If he we can't find even a single trace of Luigi's presence, then what is the point in continuing this meaningless search?

Brandon: This search isn't meaningless Waluigi. Somewhere, Luigi is waiting for us to save him from "The One's" clutches. We can't give up that easily.

Wario: Ive tried to remain hopeful the entire time we have been following him. Don't you think by now it's just best to give up?

Waluigi: We should just go back home...back to California and you too Brandon, back to Georgia.

Brandon: I do miss my family very much, and even though we have fufilled our destinies as chosen one's, there is still one last thing we must do. I thought we had finally finished our jobs when we defeated KaMMek, MCS, and all the other dark forces out there, but there is one more darkness left that must be taken cared of in order to fulfill our duties. We can't give up.

Wario: I sometimes wonder why I became a chosen one in the first place? It seems our destinies will never be fulfilled and we will never return back to living our normal lives like we all once did. Will it ever end? I'm getting sick of it..

Brandon: Once we rescue Luigi and defeat "The One" and break Juse out of the darkness's grasp, we will. You can't give up now...without you, we cannot accomplish our duties, thus, we will never go back to our normal lives as long as "The One" is out there.

Waluigi: Brandon is right Wario. If we go back to our normal lives, "The One's" darkness will spread across the entire world and it will be almost impossible to save the world by then.

Wario: Weh...Fine...but if we don't find Luigi and defeat "The One" soon, I'm leaving...You and Mario can take care of it instead.

The tired group of heroes lied down on the forest floor and fell asleep...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:18 pm 
Freelancer

Netha had taken his base in the air back to Fiji for repairs, It was damages, and he knew that, but he needed it for his escape. He expected it all to be there, when he came back, and saw another emblem on the flag. He knew now what was going on, so he landed the aerial base 1 Kilometer away from Fiji, and took a speedboat to the island. There we no guards, as Netha went to to the entrance of the base, when...

Voice: Halt! Who goes there?
Netha: The owner of this base.
Voice: It's mine now!
Netha: No it's not. It's mine!
Voice: I took this place over, so leave immediately, or suffer being skinned alive.
Netha: ...

Netha heads back to his boat, defeated, as he tried to map out another base of his.

Netha: It appears my last one is in Haiti that is mine, but that danged earthquake destroyed it. This plane is all I got left.

Netha got on the plane, which now had a blown engine. He was now lost at sea. He let out an S.O.S., in hope somebody would come...

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:49 pm 
Freelancer

For their 10th match, Char picked a different character, Fox.

"Why did you do that?"

"I don't know. I want to try something else then Zelda." Char replied

Then, during the middle of the brawl, a smash ball appeared. Char beat MM to it, and summoned the Landmaster tank. MM stared at it, gobsmacked. Then, suddenly, his brain hurt. He looked up and yelled it all out

It felt as someone was violently cramming memories in his mind, all at once.
After a while, he calmed down, and started crying, softly.

"What's all this yelling? Wouter!" His dad came in and immediately hugged him 'What's wrong?"

"I was evil! I ruled the world! I destoryed france...it's all my fault. I started all of this..." He looked up at his dad

"...i'm nearly there. I nearly understand it all, but right now, it doesn't make sense. The holes are getting tinier, but I can't see the big picture." He said, out of nowhere.

His dad helped him up, and sent him to his room, to rest for a while. But he didn't rest. He couldn't.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:09 pm 
Commentator

Luigi was in a dungeon, chained to a wall. He heard a door open, squinting from the light. The One entered and it saw the sneer on Luigi's face.

Luigi: What do you want?
The One: Mario is still looking for you…what a stubborn fool…

The One unchained Luigi from the wall and was chained onto the floor. The One took a whip from the wall and began to whip Luigi.

Luigi braced himself, knowing the pain of this. One a week, since they day of his capture, Luigi as endured this.

Thanks ML!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:54 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
(Extremely long post... Probarly becouse it includes a fight that has happened before. I did edit a few things, becouse in this post it was only Char's point of view, and becouse I used this way of writing for the flashback. So yeah... small edits. And I hope this post isn't too long.)

*Char goes to MM's room, and knocks on the door.*

MM: GO AWAY!!!
Char: It's me, Char.
MM: ... Come in then...

*Char opens the door, and comes in. She closes the door behind her, and sees MM is laying on his bed. A few tears roll down his cheecks. She sits down beside him.

MM: I'm... evil... I ruled the whole world...
Char: No, how could that be possible? You're my big brother, you've always been good.
MM: But... But... I was...
Char: I'm sure that there's something that would explain that... Something that still has to come...
MM: ... Maybe...

*Suddenly, Char's head started hurting, badly. She grabbed her head with both hands and screamed out in pain*

MM: Char?! Char what's going on?!

*Char was unable to anwser, and kept screaming. She then saw a scene playing in her mind.*

*Char appeared in front of Juse. Juse tried to run into some kind of base, but Char magically punched her.*

*"Wha... I... punched Juse?!" Char tought, very confused. Why would she fight Juse?! MM, not knowing what to do, just looked at Char screaming. What was going on?!*

Juse: Oh it's on! Faina templa

*A bolt of energy stuck Char and Char almost fell over.*

Char: Ha!

*Char then summoned some glass daggered and hurdled them at Juse*

Juse: tinechor!

*A sheild protected Juse*

Juse: Things are gonna heat up! Yala onna en' naur!

*Flames came all around Juse and as she whiped her armes, the flames also whiped around and hit Char, but Char quickly used a spell so that she would be immune for the flames. She then used her magic to let the flames head for Juse.*

Juse: naur tinchor osturra

*Juse quickly acted to protect herself from the rebounded flames*

Juse: Yala onna en' kemen

*Juse made a punching motion at the ground and Char soon relized she was being thrust off the ground and onto her back*

Char: OOF!!! Okay, I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!

*Char get's up, and starts chanting*

Juse: ... what are you doing?...
Char: *Still chanting*
Juse: ... Whatever your doing I'll stop it!!! Yala onna en' kemen

*Juse made the same punching motion on the ground, but Char summons a shield and blocks the attack. Char then finishes chanting. A dark red, fiery aura surrounds her*

Char: Ah... this feels... GREAT!!! The power, of the protector of the world... in the hands of darkness... isn't that ironic?

*"Wait... protector of the world?... And in the hands of darkness?!" It now was clear to her, that once she was one of the good guys, but now she was one of the bad guys... Tears started rolling down her face as she kept on screaming. MM noticed Char was crying. Whatever was happening, Char was suffering from it. But he still didn't know what to, so he kept on just looking.*

Juse: That won't be enough to beat me!

Juse: I can't win…alone…

*Juse drew her Kanata and in a clear voice roared*

Juse: Ama poldora; Hyandae en' luhta Past Ones, into Kanata!

*The Witch Kanata then glowed pure white, along with Juse's eyes and hair.*

Juse: FOR FIVE YEARS YOU HAVE STRAYED FROM YOUR DESTINY! NOW YOU WILL PAY! Bragollach en' templa

*"Five years?..." Char tought, and then she'd understand it. Somehow time must've passed between the other memories and this one. But what has happened in that time?! Whatever it was, it had caused her to become... this... MM still didn't know what to do, as MM's parents came into the room.*

MM's dad: What's going on?!
MM: I don't know!!!
MM's mom: Char!!! Char can you hear us?!
Char: *Keeps screaming*
MM: What do we do?!

*Everybody goes silent*

*Juse jumped as the battle field began to explode. But Char jumps away from the battle field, just in time*

Char: You mean the whole 'protect the planet' destiny?! That was the old Char's destiny!!!
Juse: What do you mean?!
Char: Before I fused with the darkness, I wanted to waste my power by helping the pathetic good guys... but when I fused with the darkness, I saw the light... or shall I say darkness... hehehe... I knew that I had to join master KaMMek to bring my powers to the max...
Juse: You were chosen be Merlin personally to take his place! Pilin en' templa

*"Fused with the darkness?..." Char tought. Why would she do that?... And who was this KaMMek guy?... Whoever that was, he probarly was the main bad guy. Did he cause her to be like this?... Or did she wanted to change like that?... MM then grabbed Char's shoulders and shakes her.*

MM: CHAR!!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

*Char doesn't even notices what MM is doing, and keeps screaming. MM shakes harder.*

MM: CHAAAAAAAAR!!!

*MM continues shaking Char for a while, but then stops becouse it didn't seem to have any effect. He looked at his parents, not knowing what to do*

*Juse shot an arrow at Char, but Char easily dodges the arrow. Juse said something to herself, what she couldn't hear, but it didn't matter*

Char: LIKE I CARE ABOUT THAT OLD FOOL!!! ALL I CARE ABOUT IS POWER AND MASTER KAMMEK!!!

*Juse and Char look each other in the eyes for a few seconds, and Char then uses a spell to create a wave of fire and launces it at Juse, who creates a shield at her turn to protect herself from the fire. But then MM runs onto the scene.*

*"Wait, is that MM?!?!?!" Char tought, completely confused. What was he doing in these... whatever they were. But even tough she wondered this, she couldn't ask, becouse she was still screaming loudly. MM then looked at Char, not knowing what to do. Suddenly, MM's dad ran out of the room, probarly going to get something.*

*Before MM stops running, he throws brandon like a pole, and then throws his lightsaber after him, he then stops and pulls his own lightsaber*

MM: Char! You...you....

*Brandon lands with two feet on the ground, then gets knocked out by his own lightsaber*

MM: In my brain, that went different....
Juse: Thank the spirits you guys are alright! Help me out!
MM: Help with what?

*Juse turns around angrily, and points at Char*

Juse: WITH THAT MAYBE?!
Char: Illinum Exetera!

*Char fires a bolt of dark energy at Juse. She didn't have time to react and falls knocked out to the floor*

*As Char saw that, she stopped screaming, yelled "JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE!!!" and then continued screaming. She had knocked out Juse... If she didn't kill her that was... More tears rolled down her face. MM suddenly knew what was going on, Char was having some kind of flashback of those memories. Or whatever they were. But this one seemed to be painfull. Both literally and metaphorical.*

MM: NO REST? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

*MM yells out all his frustrations, then storms at Char. He is interrupted by the arrival of a battle helicopter, and the people descending down from ropes from the helicopter.*

Mario: We're back! ...Juse! Brandon! ...what is going on?

*MM points at Char*

MM: She did it!
Wario: Luckely we brought some stuff with us!

*Wario aims an RPG at Char, and Mario runs to Juse and Brandon*

Char : Normal weapons can't hurt me! I AM...

*Char gets teleported away*

*MM's dad came back, with a glass of water. He threw it right in Char's face, and Char finally stopped screaming. The flashback has ended. She couldn't believe what she saw... She fought Juse... Hurted her... Knocked her out, if she wasn't dead... And what was that whole destiny talk about? Protector of the planet?... And who was this KaMMek guy?... And why did MM appear in this memory?! And this memory didn't continue on the previous one, wich was usually the case. And she had this odd feeling that somehow this memory was incomplete... as if a part was missing... Yet it seemed as if it was pretty complete. But she hurted Juse... Char buried her face in her hands and started crying hard.*

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:06 am 
Commentator

Somewhere far away, in a remote forest in the middle of nowhere, a group of rebels were making their hideout. They kept watch, but maybe their watch wasn't good enough...

Rebel 1: Okay, we're set for the night.
Rebel 2: I'll keep watch.
Rebel 3: Roger.
Rebel 2: I'M NOT CALLED ROGER!

From in the branches of a nearby tree, a man in a Black Cape watches them with his green cat-like eyes, his long silver hair blowing behind him in the slight breeze.

???: And so my quarry is unaware that I am here. It is time.

Five other rebels join the three outside, and the man in the Black Cape grins vindictively, a low yet sinister laugh escaping his lips. It was almost too easy. He held out one hand towards one of the rebels and chanted several words under his breath.

Rebel 1: AAAAAAARGH!!!
Rebel 2: *looks around* What was that?!
Rebel 4: Dunno.
Rebel 3: Okay, come out now!
???: *to himself* As if I would fall for that. Ha, ha, ha.

The eyes of Rebel 1 flash brightly, and the other rebels back off. The man in the Black Cape laughs again.

Rebel 1: YOU'RE ALL ABOUT TO DIE!!!
Rebel 4: Er... what... the... HECK?!
Rebel 5: RUN!!!
Rebel 1: STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!!

Rebel 1 pulls out a pair of SMGs and blasts away at the other rebels, and they scatter, drawing their own weapons in an attempt to stop him. All but one of the remaining rebels is shot to ribbons.

Rebel 2: What's gotten into you?!
Rebel 1: You have to die.

The man in the Black Cape watches gleefully as Rebel 1 pulls out a .44 Magnum and blasts Rebel 2's head off. Then there is a pause.

Rebel 1: ANY MORE WANT TO DIE?!

Rebel 1 falls to the ground as the mind control is released. The man in the Black Cape drops down from the tree and walks away from the scene, laughing sinisterly.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:11 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFx83vzK ... re=related (Never give up!)

The group of heroes soon awakened sometime early in the morning. The sun began to beam down on them and they soon opened their eyes as well as Mario's.

Mario looks around for a moment and thought for a moment he saw Luigi by his side like he had always been so many years, however, once Mario rubbed his eyes, it was clear that he wasn't there. Mario was on the verge of losing all hope in finding Luigi, but deep inside, he had a never ending burning desire to save his brother and have his revenge on "The One" for capturing him.

Mario: Luigi...

Wario: Looks like your finally awake Mario. Are you ready to continue searching for Luigi? Or have you given up on finding him.

Mario: No! I won't ever give up on finding my brother Wario! Who knows what "The One" might be doing to him! We can't go back home and leave my brother behind with "The One"! Were going to keep looking for him.

Brandon: Good to know Mario. We definitely can't leave Luigi behind and let "The One" continue to do her evil deeds. Not only do we have to rescue Luigi, we have to bring Juse out from the darkness's grasp.

Waluigi: Yeah! What Brandon said!

Brandon: And we still are the chosen ones. If we don't defeat "The One", her darkness will become too powerful that not even with our powers combined could we defeat her and our duties as chosen one will not be fulfilled.

Mario: Yeah...let's just go. Let's not waste anytime!

The group jumped down the warp pipe and arrived in the next area, which appeared to lead them into a desert.

Wario: Where are we Brandon? Check the map you have.

Brandon: Alright...

Brandon checked the map and found out that they had entered the Sahara Desert.

Brandon: Were currently in the Sahara Desert. We shouldn't stay out in this heat too long though...

Mario: I don't care how hot or cold it gets! Even if I die trying to find Luigi, I'm going to continue looking for him no matter what the case may be!

Mario begin to walk quickly through the desert and the others followed behind him...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:35 pm 
Intermediate

An hour or so had passed since Char's mental trauma. She was lying in her room, resting it off. She had no idea where anyone else was, but they had to be somewhere in the house. Though, she hardly cared. Her cheeks were stained with tears from the event. She felt so violated and helpless from what had happened.

And even still, little was making sense to her.

Suddenly, she heard a knock at her door. She didn't get up at first, but the knock came again and it drove her annoyance high enough that she rose from her bed to inspect it. She walked over and opened the door.

She breath caught in her throat and she felt her knees buckle under her. She fell back onto the floor and tried to scream. Tried so very hard. Her heart raced, faster and faster. She felt as if ready to pass out. At that moment, she finally screamed.

"HELP! SOMEONE! OH GOD, ANYONE! HELP ME!!!"

MM entered the room saying, "What is it? What's the matter?" His eyes met the one that had entered her room. MM didn't know how to react. Who was this person? Where did he come from? What was he doing to her? Quickly, he rushed between Char and the figure, making himself wide as he did. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" demanded MM.

The man's eyes met them with a friendly smile. His eyes sparkled a brilliant shade of emerald and his presence was a mask of threatening tranquility. He was garbed in a long, black robe lined with shining-green highlights. The robe had a hood too, but he he had left it down for now. He was taller then both MM and Char. Even taller then their father.

The man regarded Char. She cowered behind her brother. Quietly, she muttered, "Who are you? Why am I afraid of you?"

The man smiled warmly at her. He then spoke in a clear, infatuating voice. Enough to melt all the tension in the house. "I am sorry lovely, I didn't realize I would frighten you. I hoped you would have remembered me by now. I had planned to arrive when your memories had returned, for the both of you." glancing away for a moment, he added, "It appears they have not completely yet."

MM demanded again, "Who are you?"

The man smiled to them both. "To you both, I am a friend. My full title is Lord Gavin MacLean. You both may call me simply call me Gavin."

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:30 pm 
Freelancer

MM looked at the Gavin, and then looked at Char_, who was cringing in fear. Immediately, he took a protective stance. Then, something snapped, as suddenly his hand caught flames

"Don't you dare to come near my sister!" MM demanded.

Gavin smiled again, and the MM's fire expanded. Then, he realized that his entire left arm was on fire

"ARMONFIREARMONFIREARMONFIRE!" He ran in circles, desperately trying to wave out his arm. Suddenly, he stopped

"My arm is on fire, and...it's ok? ..." MM stared at Gavin, unsure of what to do.

"I'm a friend. Not an enemy." was all that Gavin replied

"Our memories are not complete. You could very well be an enemy posing as a friend. Untill me or Char_ remember you, you are an enemy. Now get out of our house." MM pointed to the door with his flaming hand

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:07 pm 
Commentator

The One: Sephiroth!

The man in the black cape came striding in.

Sephiroth: What is it my Liege?
The One: What are the locations of the Essences of Life?
Sephiroth: I…don't know…

The One glared at Sephiroth.

The One: Well then find out!

Thanks ML!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:44 pm 
Commentator

Sephiroth: Yes, yes! Right away!
The One: And if you come back without the information again, well... you don't want to know what'll happen...
Sephiroth: I will not fail again, my Liege.

On those words, Sephiroth left for another rebel base, from which he had managed to barter some information about combat techniques before. Not like he'd ever had to use them. The rebel leader of that base was wary, just as he saw the swish of a Black Cape from the corner of his eye.

Rebel Leader: Wh-who goes there?!

The rebel leader left the safety of his bunker and looked around. Suddenly he found himself slammed into the metal wall of the bunker, and the cold steel of a blade was pressed to his throat. He swallowed and felt the terrible scraping of his skin against that wicked blade. He looked up and found the green cat-like gaze of Sephiroth boring down on him.

Rebel Leader: Y-you again... wh-what n-now?
Sephiroth: I've relied on you for information before. Now help me again. Where are the Essences of Life?
Rebel Leader: I-I-I...

Sephiroth's mouth drew back into a snarl. He pressed the blade of his katana harder against the rebel leader's throat.

Rebel Leader: Th-that's... c-c-classif-fied in-information!
Sephiroth: So you refuse to cooperate? Very well.

On those words, Sephiroth hissed a few syllables under his breath. The rebel leader screamed in pain as a burning sensation ripped all along his spinal cord.

Rebel Leader: AAAAAAARGH!!! I-I... it-it's... one of th-them... uh-uh-uh... s-seek out th-the b-big vo-volcano...
Sephiroth: I have no time for your pathetic riddles! I demand the location of the Essences of Life, NOW!

Sephiroth's patience had gone completely. He chanted a few words under his breath, and the rebel leader's eyes glowed for a second. He seemed a lot less fearful.

Rebel Leader: One of them is hidden in Mount Etna...
Sephiroth: Are there any more? Answer me!
Rebel Leader: I don't know any more.
Sephiroth: Not what I wanted to hear, but at least he is honest.

Would The One be satisfied with at least one of the locations until he could find any more? Sephiroth sighed and grumbled under his breath while he released the rebel leader's mind. Sephiroth strode away, and the rebel leader could only watch in open-mouthed shock as the Black Cape disappeared from view.

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next