The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 10:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: The MM RPG part 3: The Rebuild
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:49 pm 
Freelancer

"Woah now, just hold up a moment partner. I said I would only help you fight Lord Gavin, not The One. I guess if I help you with The One, you help me with Lord Gavin, or you will pay the price, got it?" Netha said to MM. Netha was serious about this. He had his plasma gun prepared to shoot, slung over his shoulder, so if MM didn't agree, Netha could use the gun as leverage to bend MM to what he wanted. After all, Netha's only enemy right now was Lord Gavin and MM, but he would wait on MM, as Netha felt he needed MM's help. If MM figured that out, then Netha might be screwed.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:46 pm 
Commentator

The One glowered, there was no report of the status of the hero's mission, nor any sign of Setheroph. A solider then came in

Solider: My Liege! There is a group here to see you.
The One: And what do they want?
Solider: To serve you
The One: Send them in

The solider exited the room and 30-40 cloaked figures entered. They then bowed and the frontrunner then took of its hood reveling a young woman with black hair and grey eyes.

Woman: My Liege; I am Gladius. I am the head of an army destined to serve you.
The One: Alright then, you and two others are to find the red man in this photograph.

It then tossed a photo of Mario and Luigi to Gladius.

The One: Tell him that his dear brother is still waiting for him to save him and that a clue to the next Essence is on the back of the photo. The rest find a Hellbeast creature indescribable and return it here...Watch out for the teeth. Dismissed!

Thanks ML!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:03 pm 
Freelancer

"As they say, you scratch my balls, I scrach yours. Or...any other body part." MM realized the sense of awkwardness of his latest sentence.

"Right, I'll help you. We need to tackle The One first though, she...he...it, sheit? Nevermind, we need to tackle The One first, because The One has been a pain in my rear for a long time."

MM noticed the subdued giggeling by his Dad.

"What? We need to deal with The one before The one screws us over! THis is no laughing matter!"

Dad's giggeling grew even louder.

"Now, there is good news, The One appeared in one of my dreams, well, not exactly, but...”

Brandon and Dad collapsed in laughter. Netha let out a subtle chuckle.

“SHUT UP! THIS IS SERIOUS BUISNESS HERE! WE NEED TO POUND THE ONE INTO THE GROUND!”

Even more laughter.

“I can't believe you guys. What is up with you? Do I need to whack you with a piece of wood untill you get to your senses?

“You've got to quit, I'm losing myself.” Dad poked MM

“Oh, toss me right round, baby you Dad!” MM grumbeled and walked away to burn down a tree or something. He didn't stop untill he couldn't hear the laughing any more.

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7