The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 10:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: The MM RPG part 3: The Rebuild
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:56 pm 
Role Player

Just as MM finished speaking with MDA, a gigantic demonic creature appeared before the heroes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApeiySaj ... re=related

MM: Huh! Where did that thing come from?

Brandon: The One probably summoned it to attack us.

The fearsome beast roared and shook the entire surrounding area that the heroes were standing upon. It begin to prepare to attack the group with it's sharp fangs.

Mario: Look out!

The beast struck out at Mario, but he somehow managed to dodge the attack unscathed.

Waluigi: I think the best thing we should do is run away! We don't have enough power to defeat it in our current states!

Wario: There is a warp pipe near by we could make a get a way with.

MM: Why do you think we should run! We have plenty of power!

The beast prepared to launch another attack. This time at MM.

Captain Falcon: I think it would be best that we run. As powerful as we may be right now, it isn't enough to defeat something that The One created.

MM: Darn it...Fine!

The beast struck out at MM, but Captain Falcon quickly grabbed him and ran towards the pipe at high speeds.

Everyone else ran quickly towards the pipe and jumped into it, however, Brandon was the last one to reach the pipe.

*Meanwhile at The One's Lair*

The One: Hmm...I think I may have come up with an idea. Brandon and MM are the only one's who can potentially have the power to defeat me. If I were to somehow kill off one of them, then it would be nearly impossible for them to destroy me. I will seal the pipe off before Brandon can make it to it!

*Back in America*

The Pipe suddenly sealed itself shut as Brandon was about to jump into it.

Brandon: Why has the pipe sealed up?

The beast lunged at Brandon and he quickly dodged the attack.

Brandon: Looks like I'm going to have no choice but to defeat it before I can regroup with the others....

*Stop Music*

The rest of the group had arrived in Russia near a small village...

MM: Is everyone still all together?

MM checked the group, however, he noticed that Brandon was missing.

MM: Where is Brandon? I thought he was right behind us! Without him, we won't make any progress!

MDA: He might be going through some technical difficulties with the pipe.

MM: I hope that's what it is...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:31 pm 
Intermediate

Brandon fell to his back as the beast reared up in a feral rage. It towered over him as it opened its sharpened, gaping maul. Brandon looked up at its maddened gaze, feeling as insignificant as a leaf about to be swallowed by a raging tornado.

In all respects, he knew it was probably going to be worse then that.

The beast made a series of quick bites to his fallen body. Brandon was only able to hold himself back for so long. Finally, the beast's jaws clamped down on him. Luckily, due to the creature's size, he was pressed between two of its teeth, sparing him a moment longer from being shredded and devoured. He felt the beast's tongue lash out and grab his ankle. Swiftly, he was yanked down as he pushed back, attempting to free himself.

His grip on the beast's teeth began to slide.

Suddenly, he was thrown along with the beast as he found himself spiraling uncontrollably through the air. He lost on ability to recall which was up and down as he came to an aggressive thud against the ground. Nearly blacking out, he stumbled to a siting position as he looked about for the beast.

He turned and found an unearthly, disturbing site.

The beast lay behind him in all its massive splendor, dramatically torn into large chunks of flesh. Brandon also noticed many bony shard littered the ground. He realized they had once been the creature's teeth. He looked about for what had saved him. Within moments, he felt blind as he turned his gaze skyward and found his savior.

It looked like the devil's shadow incarnated.

A pair of massive, shadowed wings thundered overhead, bound to a small, human figure. A long, hooked tail descended bellow it in a relaxed sway. The creature's body dripped with a heavy coating of fresh blood as darkness burned off its body in a frenzy. The creature slowly fell from the sky and planted its feet on the ground. In that moment, the darkness fell from its body completely and its form changed dramatically.

Standing before Brandon was Lord Gavin.

"G-Gavin? What are you doing here?" asked Brandon in a fit of shock. Gavin looked lost as he stared blankly at him. Right then, he collapsed to a knee and barely remained off the ground. Brandon came to his side, saying, "You alright?"

Gavin nodded weakly and said, "I...I'll be fine." He took a moment and looked about the ruined area. "Where...Where is everyone?"

Brandon looked about for the warp pipe, which had long since disappeared. "I...don't know. They're safe though, that's what matters."

Gavin paused a moment before asking, "Where's Char?"

Brandon was taken a moment back again. "We don't know."

Gavin went rigid a moment before he slowly rose to his feet. He looked around once more and said, "Then we'll have to find her. In time, I'll have enough strength to sense her again...So long as she is near." He paused again and added, "You have one of the essences, don't you?"

Brandon jumped back protectively. "How do you know that!?"

Gavin smiled weakly for a moment and said, "It isn't difficult to sense it when it's right before me, Brandon. And don't worry yourself, I have no desire to take it from you. In fact, I have come here because I sense trouble too big for any of you to have handled without me." He took a deep breath and added, "Besides, there's another essence somewhere near here anyway."

"...Well I..." Brandon looked away from Lord Gavin as he held his hand out to him. Brandon took it and stood up beside him. "I guess I'll be needing your help then."

Lord Gavin smiled warmly and said, "Then we shall be off."

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:48 am 
Freelancer

*MM looked around him*

MM: Oh f*ck. Great. A village. In russia. In the snow. Cliché book sez; SECRET BASE!

MDA: What are you rambeling?

MM: Nothing. Just you go ahead...i'll catch up later.

Falcon; Ok, just don't make it late.

*Natalie grinned, and led the group into the village. The second they were in a giant trap door opened beneath them.*

Natalie; What the...

*The entire group minus MM falls in the trap door*

MM: ...I was right? ...HEY GUYS! *MM walks over to the trap door to see everyone caught in a net.*

MM: Hold on! I'll get you out of there!

Before MM could do anything, the net opened and everybody fell on the floor. Immediately soldiers came out and pointed their guns at the group. Falcon looked up at MM, and made a decision. He quickly wall jumped up, dodging bullets as he went.

"Get on the ground! NOW!" everyone prepared to fight, but saw that they couldn't react in time to prevent anyone from getting shot. Slowly, they went to the ground.

"Dad! What happened?" MM stared at his dad jumping out of the hole

"Are you blind? Everyone got caught!" Without continuing, Falcon picked MM up, and ran away at a high speed

"What are you doing?"

"Running from the army that wants to shoot us! We'll be back, but for now we should...wait"

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:24 pm 
Freelancer

The next morning, Netha awoke to see his men already busy at work, both training and upgrading the base. Netha looked at his messages, as he saw one letter. It said for him to get a carrier plane to Boston at noon today. Netha told his men he would be off, and took his portable base to Boston. He waited, and suddenly, 350 men showed up.

Netha: Who are you?
Man: You the one they call Netha?
Netha: So what if I am?
Man: Then we would like to join you sir. Our fellow comrades whom you took advised us of your army.
Netha: So, you work for me now?
Man: Yes sir!
Netha: Get in.

The new men got in the plane, as it self-flew itself to Haiti. Netha explained all to his new men in that time. When the plane came down in the base, Netha had an announcement.

Netha: Attention! I would like to assign ranks within you guys. Oliver, you are the General that will assist me in ordering this army. Now, I trust you can assign ranks accordingly, but after we do something. I feel we can give a prep talk to a long sworn enemy of mine, so if you all may, we shall be off to warn him. Take some of the carrier plane and arm yourselves. You have 1 hour.

The hour passed as the men eagerly got ready. The preparations were done 30 minutes before the expected time to get prepared, so they set off early. Netha punched in his GPS the location he wanted found of MM, and it showed him exactly where he was. It only took a matter of hours for the carriers to reach Russia. The Russian Air force was wary, and decided to attack, so Netha blew all of the planes sent after his out of the sky, as Russia reluctantly backed off.

Netha: Weaklings.
Oliver: Sir, do you wish to land away from him?
Netha: Yes. Land 100 kilometers away from him, behind that hill.

The planes began to go towards the hill. MM saw the planes, but paid no attention to them. The planes landed, as the men assembled. The army began moving towards MM, but Netha saw something was a little weird. He told all of his men to proceed, but not too attack. As soon as the army came over the hill, MM spotted them, and his heart sank.

Netha: So MM, feeling weak now?
MM: ...
Netha: Refusing to talk, eh? It appears your friends are in trouble. I'm feeling nice, and if you want me to, I can help them out. If you don't twnt my help, i'll get my men to back off, but be warned. No matter what happens, let it be known that I shall seek true revenge on you in due time, but I wish to let you know in advance...

(MM, you can make the choice whether my army helps you or not, but do not destroy my army)

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:20 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtRPfkq2 ... h_response

Brandon and Lord Gavin began to travel across the fields that they were now standing upon. The young hero was thankful enough to Gavin for saving him in the nick of time...

Brandon: *Thinks* If he had never arrived to destroy the foul beast that was about to devour me, I probably would have been killed, and the world would fall in ruin without me since only I and MM can defeat The One...

The two continued to traverse the location they were standing upon. Gavin seemed oddly quiet and seemed to be in deep thought, yet he still kept his focus on the presence of the Essence of Life that they were searching for. Brandon then began ponder something...He wondered where exactly were they. He knew they were in America, but he did not know what state or location they were exactly in. As Brandon was about to speak, Gavin replied to him before he could even get his question out.

Gavin: You should know this Brandon. Look around the surrounding area? Is there a sense of familiarity to it?

Brandon: Hmm...How did you know what I was about to ask?

Gavin: Don't worry about it...Just look before you.

Brandon began to look around more closely to his surroundings and noticed they were walking along a highway. There were many trees surrounding the area, yet there were no cars traveling along it. Brandon immediately realized were they were at.

Brandon: We are in Georgia?

Gavin: Correct...You should have known this very easily you know.

Brandon: Yeah...

Gavin: The essence of life that were looking for is here in your home state. As for where it is, we will have to keep searching. Since you know this area well, you might have a slight advantage as to where we should look for it in.

Brandon: The best thing we should do is to simply track down the essences presence using our senses. That is how I was able to find my essence...

Gavin: Ah...I see...Then let's keep searching then.

Brandon: *Thinks* Gavin seems to be quite an interesting fellow...However, there is something about him that seems to be unusual. I trust him for now...but there is a part of me that doesn't seem to feel that way..

Gavin: *Thinks* I know Brandon probably doesn't trust me completely even though I saved him...But I mean him no harm and in a way, I'm helping him....Maybe he will change the way he looks and thinks of me, but I don't care whether or not he ever will...

The two continued to travel towards the presence of the essence of life...

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:11 pm 
Intermediate

As Brandon and Lord Gavin began to take their first few steps into Georgia, it became quickly obvious that something was wrong. The city looked greatly aged, beyond the point of ruin. Rubble littered the streets along with cars, trash, and rotting bodies of the dead. Brandon held his nose as he stepped over a few. Lord Gavin kept a few steps behind, looking as if more lost in thought then the sight before.

Looking back over his shoulder, Brandon said, "I think I would have remembered if Georgia was ever like this." Lord Gavin nodded. "What's happened here?"

Lord Gavin stood still a moment. Brandon knew he was using his powers to search for the answer. A few moments passed and Lord Gavin said, "This is very dangerous."

"What is it?"

"The essence here has been collected...and inverted."

Brandon took a step closer, saying, "Inverted? What do you mean by that?"

"Every Essence of Life is a pure form of life-granting power. Much as their is one side to a coin, there is the other. Every essence can be made its opposite form if willed." Lord Gavin looked about a moment before adding, "This city is in a state of decay...That is the opposite of 'Growth', one of the Essences of Life."

Brandon nodded. "I still don't know where it is. I can't sense a thing here, there's so much negative energy."

Lord Gavin became to lead Brandon onward. "Do not fear, my power has returned and I can sense more clearly then you in this kind of environment. Though I'm unsure of the essence's holder, I know whoever it is isn't capable of controlling it correctly. They are emitting energy like a rapid drain of water. I sense the source is this way."

Brandon continued after Lord Gavin in silence for a bit. His mind couldn't shake the questions concerning Lord Gavin away. He needed to get this cleared up and ease his mind. Finally working up the courage, he asked, "By the way...Why are you helping me...or...us?"

Lord Gavin didn't look back, but replied with, "Because what threatens your world will also threaten mine in time. My realm is a sanctuary for me now...I'd like it to stay like that."

Brandon nodded. He understood enough of Gavin's past to know he had never wished for what had happened to him. He was slightly happy for him that he had regained some humanity of the last while. Suddenly, he also remembered to ask, "What about Char? Can you sense her?"

Lord Gavin nodded and said, "Yes, and it worries me."

Remember:

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:35 pm 
Freelancer

MM looked at his dad for help.

"What?"

"...what should I do?" MM asked

"He offers help. How can you say no?"

"hmm...there's something behind this. Netha!"

"Yes? Do you accept my offer?"

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right here right now?" MM grabbed his blaster and aimed it at Netha's forehead. Netha didn't even flinch, as his man pointed their guns at MM

"Because my men will shoot you. And because you need my help." Netha grinned at MM

"...fine." MM slowly lowered his gun, but whispered to his dad "Trust him as far as you can throw him" "So I should trust him very mutch then?" MM facepalmed and said "No. Don't trust him at all. Be aware."

"Ok...Netha...I accept your help. Our friends were captured over there." *MM pointed at the village* "There's some kind of base over there but...they were too fast before we could do anything. We got away because my dad is Captain falcon. Did I mention that my dad is Captain Falcon? Because my dad really is Captain Falcon.

The small army started to move under Netha's command. MM and Falcon walked behind him so they could watch his every move.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:00 pm 
Freelancer

Netha asked MM on wheres the trap was, and once there, it only took Netha 5 seconds to see the secret door. He commanded his army go down these, minus the ones he had MM explain to them. Some stayed out of the trap, peeking in from the top, and some went down. They all got into position, when Netha gave the signal. With great precision and timing, the army appeared to be like a choreographed dance group. Everything they did was in sequence, and they took out the enemies in about 3-4 seconds flat.

MM: ...
Netha: Hahaha. Lowers your confidence on beating me, eh MM?
MM: Be quiet.
Netha: I can leave your friends trapped down there, if you keep mocking and insulting me.

The men under Netha's command all went outside the building, and back to the carrier planes, but Netha stayed behind a little.

Netha: MM, do you wish to take out your other threat, Lord Gavin?
MM: Hmph.
Netha: Well, why don't you use this knife, and when you get the chance, back stab him.

Netha handed MM a Jade Knife, and also one of his plasma rifles.

MM; Why the gun you idiot?
Netha: I'm no idiot. Look at what I perfected. Now, think of the gun as a "farewell" gift from me.

Netha went outside, and walked to his carrier planes. MM stood confused about what just happened.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:47 pm 
Commentator

The One: Sephiroth!

Sephiroth came in and bowed.

Sephiroth: Yes, my liege?
The One: Find Hellbeast, take him back here…
Sephiroth: Why can't you summon it?
The One: Hellbeast is a fast mover, you should be able to get him back.
Sephiroth: All right…

Sephiroth began to leave

The One: Oh and one thing…
Sephiroth: Yes?
The One: Watch out for the teeth…

Thanks ML!

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:20 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDwwuf2o ... re=related (Apocalyptic Georgia)

Brandon and Gavin continued to search for the presence of the Essence of Growth. As the two continued to search, Brandon was suddenly beginning to feel concerned about something. Soon enough, he quickly came to realization as to what it was he was worried about.

Brandon: *Thinks* My family! Were they also affected by the misuse of the Essence of Growth?

Lord Gavin was still in deep thought as he walked silently alongside Brandon. The silence was soon broken once more by Brandon.

Brandon: Gavin...I need to find out if my family survived the effects of what disaster has befallen my home state.

Lord Gavin: Then go...I'm not stopping you from finding out. Just don't take too long and I'll be right behind you. We can't make anymore stops than that since the person who has the essence of Growth is still on the loose...

Brandon: I understand...

Brandon quickly rushed off towards his neighborhood. Much to his dismay, it too, was in ruins. The Chosen One began to feel his hope slipping the closer he approached the location of his home. He could only hope that they somehow survived...Gavin was silently following Brandon as they soon reached the street that the heroes family lived on. The closer Brandon got to his home, the more worried he was becoming. He was unsure of what he was to find out in just a short moment...

They soon reached Brandon's home and much to Brandon's horror, the house was completely destroyed along with everything in it. His family and dogs presence were no where to be found.

Brandon: ........No......This couldn't have happened....Why?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dsSvx0G ... re=related (The 3rd Chosen One's Sorrow)

Brandon was at a loss of words. He now knew that his family and pets were now gone, along with everything else that once was inside his home. He fell to his knees and began to sob like he has never sobbed ever before in his entire life....All hope began to quickly fade away from the hero...

Lord Gavin could not help but feel sympathetic towards Brandon, despite the fact that nothing like this has ever happened to him in his realm.

Brandon: *Sobbing* Why?....Why would someone....Do something like this?....Who is the corrupted person who is responsible for this?....WHO!?

Brandon's sorrow changed quickly to anger. A silver and gold mixed aura began to surround his body as his anger began to build. The hero pulled The Sacred Light Saber out and jabbed it into the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faN1G1tL ... re=related (Brandon's Rage)

Brandon's aura began to increase in size and a bright light began to shine from it. Lord Gavin watched Brandon in awe it the intensity of his power, despite the fact he wasn't even at his maximum strength yet. He felt he may have to intervene in Brandon's emotionally breakdown.

Brandon's felt a type of anger he has never felt before. He wanted to avenge his family for the crime that this mysterious person had committed.

Brandon: HE WILL PAY FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE! MY FAMILY WILL BE AVENGED!

A storm form right above where Brandon was standing. Lightning began to flash across the sky as thunder rumbled loudly across the area. Lord Gavin was somewhat shocked at how much power and light was coming from within Brandon. He had to stop him before he became too enraged and his power reached maximum level.

Lord Gavin appeared in front of Brandon and mumbled a strange chant and his hands began to glow a unusual green color.

Lord Gavin: Sorry Brandon, I sympathize with you, but you need to calm down.

Lord Gavin placed his hands on Brandon and returned Brandon back to his normal form. The hero quickly calmed down...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDwwuf2o ... re=related (Apocalyptic Georgia)

Brandon: I apologize Gavin...It's very rare for me to get this angry...

Lord Gavin: Brandon, you will get the chance to avenge your family's destruction, but we must continue to move on.

Brandon: Right...

The two continued to search for the essence...

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:43 pm 
Intermediate

Brandon was silent as he followed after Lord Gavin. A swirling torrent of emotions beat his mind into a simple state of despair. He couldn't look at anything else but the ground for relief in the dying city. All he wanted was some for of comfort in some sort of form.

Looking up briefly at Lord Gavin, he knew well enough he wouldn't get that.

Lord Gavin then stopped his walk. Looking around, the two had arrived at what looked to be a ruined hospital. Brandon nearly gaged from the potent stench of death that leaked from there. Lord Gavin eyed back at him and lay a hand on his shoulder. "You've been through a lot. Stay here and wait for me."

Brandon looked at him in surprise. "What? Why are you going in there?"

Lord Gavin looked away coldly. "The essence is inside there. I don't know where though, it's energies are so strong and uncontrolled that I can't tell, but it's inside there. Please, stay behind for your own good." Brandon wanted to rebel, but understood Gavin's intentions and nodded to him that he would stay.

Lord Gavin then silently glided into the hospital.

- - -

Within the hospital wall, the smell of the dead would be enough to kill. Luckily enough, Lord Gavin could protect himself from such a threat. He ascended to the upper levels of the hospital and quickly entered a level of hell. Blood laced the walls with disembodied, decaying organs and people. There were many, far too many inside this hospital. Despite the smell of decay, Lord Gavin knew they had died only a short time ago.

Some were still twitching.

Finally, he heard something fall to the ground. He took off down the hall only to have a person burst through a door at the end of the hall. They took one look at the Lord and dove into another room. Lord Gavin followed him, finding him cowering in a corner.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" the person screamed. He was a deranged person, looking far older then he could act. His blackened eyes darted everywhere as if expecting the walls to speak to him. His body was thin and bony, even in some places black with death. His clothes were heavily stained in blood.

He held the essence in his hands. It was in the form of black obsidian stone. The inverted state of growth: Decay.

"Where did you get that?" asked Lord Gavin.

The man jumped and screamed back at him "THIS IS MINE! ALL MINE! THEY WANTED IT, AND THEY DIED FOR IT! NO ONE CAN HAVE IT!" Lord Gavin glared back at the man until he settled. Silent for a moment, the man added, "Th-They took me here when my family died. They all wanted my stone, but I wouldn't let them have it...no...no I wouldn't let them. It was a gift from my wife before she was murdered, and then my life was ruined! I WONT GIVE IT UP! GET AWAY FROM ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Lord Gavin knew well enough the destructive power the essence held. The man's grief from his dead wife inverted the stone's state, and decayed him and his family, and soon the entire city. He was beyond saving.

Lord Gavin would have to end his misery.

- - -

Outside, Brandon paced on the other site of the street, trying to waste the time and keep away from the intense odor. Suddenly, with a sudden smash of a window, he looked back to see a man falling from the upper level of the hospital. He screamed all the way to the ground, and with a sickening crunch, died instantly.

Brandon stood in shock, unable to move. He then saw Lord Gavin gently float out of the window as well, and fall next to the man. Brandon ran to him saying, "What...What happened? Who is that?"

Lord Gavin looked back a moment. "A poor soul. He came to acquire the essence by chance, and by mistake inverted it to ruin the city. There was nothing left for him but death."

Brandon looked appalled. "WHAT!? SO YOU KILLED HIM!?"

Lord Gavin didn't look back. "I took the essence from him and told him everything would be alright...the man went insane and jumped out the window on his own account. I would have made his death simple and painless had he given me the chance."

Brandon didn't know what to believe. He wasn't there, how could he know the truth? Lord Gavin had been terribly evil in the past, but recently was more human, more good, to others; including himself. He shook off the thought, but told himself to never forget this. "So you have the essence?"

Lord Gavin nodded. "And I have set it back to its proper state. Though it will not be able to heal this city in my hands. This will simply require time and effort from others to heal."

As uneasy as Brandon was about letting Lord Gavin have this essence, he didn't fight the idea at the moment. "So now what?"

Lord Gavin began a slow walk away from the hospital. "Now we must find Char."

"And you know where she is?" asked Brandon.

Lord Gavin paused a moment before saying, "She is here, but I cannot tell exactly where...something is." he then eyed an open man-whole in the street and smiled. "That would be a good way to hide someone. Within the underground, it is easier to hide one from people that can sense power, like us. Especially when the surface is laced with energy to distract them." Lord Gavin led Brandon to the man-whole and glanced back to him.

"You first."

Remember:

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:36 pm 
Commentator

The One looked at the two…

The One: Hm…another essence found, but they need to find the others…Sephiroth better return with Hellbeast soon. The other essences need more protection…

Thanks ML!

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:51 pm 
Freelancer

The planes were all ready to go, and all of his men were in the planes as well. Just as Netha began to make his way to them, some weird catastrophe happened. All of the planes began to make an unusual "whirrrr" sound, as all the engines spontaneously and simultaneously blew up. Netha just stared as bits of metal and bone flew everywhere. All of his men were now dead.

"Well MM. Today is your lucky day! Since I have no way of getting out of here, I have another offer. I know you hate me a lot, but I feel we share Lord Gavin as a common enemy. How about we put our "small" differences aside and hunt for him together?" Netha asked MM.

(Your choice to accept or decline this MM)

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:08 pm 
Freelancer

I have better idea. How about we focus on finding The One, and kill him/her/it/the?

*MM grabs a piece of paper from his pocket*

Any idea what this might mean?

The paper reads; "Something hidden , that you stole from the one. Or you could just call in for bombs"

I've figured out the first part but the second part just...confuses me. Call in for bombs? Like I've got the authority to call in...

*MM's eyes widen in realization, and he smiles*

"Netha, I think I know what she ment. Now, we need to locate The One and get back my ipod."

(whoa, I've been RP'ing in a different style for while, kinda annoying to get back into it again)

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:19 pm 
Commentator

The One scowled; no word from Setheroph; the coward. In anycase; a beast summoned from the depths of who knows where is now running amok...

Thanks ML!

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next