The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 6:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: The MM RPG part 3: The Rebuild
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:35 pm 
Freelancer

Just as Sephiroth though that the jade skeleton would striek, he herd someone yelll

"FALCOOON!" Captain Falcon approached running at a high speed, jumped up, and falcon punched the skeleton in his face. The skeleton let Sephiroth go, and focussed on the Falcon.

Sephiroth sighed out of relief, and wondered why his rescuer did that. He was answered by MM activating his MP3saber and putting it against Sephiroth’s throat

“Are you behind the bird that stole my IPOD? Because if you do, I have more back up plans that can level an entire city. You just got one.” MM bluffed

"No, I have no idea what bird you are talking about!!! And besides... you're the one I'm looking for. You wouldn't happen to be MM, would you?"

“Right you are, grayhair. Now what do you want from me?”

"I have a question for you. What are your plans? I have heard that you have some."

“Pheh. Do you think I’m stupid? Tell me mister gray, why would I reveal my plans to you? You seem to be evil. Oh and you owe me, because it was my decision to go save you. So would you be so kind to stop demanding and start answering? WHY WERE YOU CHASING US!?!?!

"Let's just say, ah... me and my servant were merely watching you. Evil? Hah, not my style. And if you want to know who I am, I would be glad to tell you."

“You’re evil, because you’re lying. And because you are lying, you are evil!”

"Maybe, but even you so-called good guys can lie. Besides which, what is it exactly you want with me?"

"What I want from you? Answers. Why were you chasing us? What do you know of me? What do YOU want?"

"I was not chasing. I was heading coincidentally in your direction. I know not much about you. And all I want to know are your little plans."

"Think again grayhair. My back up plans are back up plans, only to be used in desperate times. I'm not desperate, and I've got to hold something back at all times. Who do you work for?"

"I only work for myself. And if you want to know my name, then I will give it to you."

"Well mister bad hair decade, what's your name then?"

"My name is Sephiroth. You would do well to remember it."

“Well Sephinroth, would you now be so kind to tell me what you’re planning with me?””

"Seeing as you will not reveal your plans, I will refuse to reveal mine."

“Well, ok then. I plan to destroy the One, bring peace to the world, oh and eat a burger on my way home. Is that enough?”

"I guess that will do. I was charged by The One to come and find you. And then to find out your plans."

Sephiroth paused before he spoke again. "You refuse to reveal those backup plans to me, do you? Well then I will simply force you to reveal them!!!" He chanted a few words under his breath and began to ensnare MM's mind.

As Sephiroth broke through MM's mind defenses, he went in.

Then, what he saw, was undescribable. You can weakly compare it to this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijge2TKvLYs

Soon, Sephiroth lost himself in MM's mind, but since the connection was still open, MM's mind had all the room to reverce the process and posses Sephiroth

"Whoa. This is strange. I'm looking at myself!" Messer-Sephiroth exclaimed

For what seemed like an eternity, Messer-Sephiroth stared at himself, and wondered what just happened. Then, the connection broke, and MM was sent back to his own body, as was Sephiroth. During that short time-period, both MM and Sephiroth were effected by each other’s mind. Though, Sephiroth got it a whole lot more then MM

While he was happy being back in his own body, Sephiroth quickly realized that he had to get out of here. He focussed on both him and Jovani, and began chanting some words over and over again. Suddenly, the wind started to blow around the both of them, and it was followed by a purple flash. A second later, they were gone

“DAMN! The Jerkface got away!” MM yelled

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:21 pm 
Intermediate

Captain Falcon and the Jade Skeleton circled each other, neither making the first move. Hollow eyes glared back as the skeleton hissed and growled. Captain Falcon held his composure and waited for an opening.

Bracing, the skeleton aimed to lung out at the captain, when suddenly it paused, as if confused for a moment. After that, it pulled back it's extra limbs and it's body disappeared in a mist of black smoke. Captain Falcon glanced everywhere for the creature as MM approached him.

"What happened? Where is it?" asked MM.
Captain Falcon shook his head and relaxed. "It's gone...Though I don't know why. What was that thing?"
MM glanced around as well. "Jade skeletons..." he muttered. "Wait a minute...Those are Lord Gavin's minions. Why the heck was it after Sephiroth and..." his words trailed off.

Dropping his head, MM began to contemplate the possibility of Gavin siding with them. He quickly shook his head and thrust the idea away. He wouldn't accept it.

"Come on, lets get out of here."

- - -

Netha stood within his office, pleasing himself with the progress of his operations. Despite being in the hands of allies, he remained on edge. Rightfully so, he sensed someone's presence and turned about.

Stepping forth from the dark corned of his room, approached Lord Gavin. His hood drawn back, revealing a coy smile.

"Greeting Netha." said Lord Gavin.
Anger flushed Netha's face. "The h*ll do you want with me! I am not interested in helping you!" pausing, he added, "I have no need of any 'power' you could offer in return."
Lord Gavin shrugged. "It appears fare enough. What I was offering you was only to save time in my cause."

Lord Gavin paused, before stating, "However, you've wasted too much time now...and are far to dangerous as you are."

"What do you mean? Get out of here before I have you shot! You are in no place to threaten me!" Lord Gavin walked closer to Netha. Swiftly, he pulled out a plasma rifle and aimed it at Gavin's head. Uninterested, Lord Gavin only reacted by stopping his approach. "I wont tell you again..." said Netha. "LEAVE!"

Lord Gavin opened up a side of his long cloak. From within, out-stepped a Jade Skeletal. The creature stood tall and erect and regarded his lord. Nodded to him, the skeleton turned and left the room. Netha's fury rose. "What are you doing?"

Lord Gavin smiled back to him. "You position of power is going to cause quite an upset in the following events. I would believe it best if you simply...disappeared from it all." With his other hand, Lord Gavin pulled out a long, emerald-bladed scythe and twirled it in his hands.

"That single skeleton will make short work of your production line. Even now, your men are dying as it kills them and destroys your produce." Netha fumed as Lord Gavin went on. "You are too dangerous to live, Netha. I will claim you now."

"I WILL D*MN YOU TO H*LL FOR THIS GAVIN!" roared Netha as his office erupted in plasma-fire.

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:26 pm 
Freelancer

(Gavin, this is going to far, don't you say? You are intentionally trying to stop me, and destroy any chances of me doing anything in this RPG. Right now, i'm not doing anything to damage or hurt you, rather than following to my own plans, then you come in and try to put me down for making my own RPG progress. If this keeps up, I WILL consult the leader, MM, to potentially kick you [or try to] from this rpg. He even told me not to accept your offer, so...)

Post hopefully to come.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:10 pm 
Intermediate

Calm down, Netha.

I haven't actually "destroyed" anything. Considering how you're so removed from the plot and everyone else in the RPG, I'm doing my part to actually involve you. I left you well in your power to "defeat" me, and as if my single skeleton would be able to actually "destroy" everything you had. Sure, he'll cause some damage, but he isn't going to set you back to square-one. If that were the case, I would have made it that way, but notice how open I've felt you to recover.

I don't appreciate your threat and find it quite unfair/uncalled for. MM told me to remove my skeleton from the last scene and approved me in continuing to mess with you, so that's what I'm doing: What he said was alright (Perhaps MM needs to inform us of such dealings, don't you think?).

So why don't you be creative and come up with a fair way of seeing yourself out of the situation I've planted you it, alright?

Remember:

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:10 am 
Freelancer

Ok guys, calm down. I would like to point out something

First of all, if you need to discuss this, DO IT IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD. Not in the RPG

Second, Gavin, I only told you to make your skeleton back off, I said nothing about messing with Netha (that’s free btw ). But I think that Netha should be left alone, for now, until he really wants to get involved.

Third, Netha, your threat is empty. I have no intention of kicking anyone from the RPG for ONE wrong post. You need to be a multiple offender to do that.

Fourth, I have said nothing about Netha Gavin. So I won’t inform you “of such dealings” if the “dealings” never happened.

Now, here’s my suggestion. In stead of making threats, how about you two just talk it out. In the discussion threat. Ok, we good now? Because I’d like to have this fixed and to have the RPG continue.

Oh and I am NOT PICKING SIDES.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:25 am 
Intermediate

(This issue was finished before it even started. Point is, I didn't do anything wrong and all this drama could have been avoided had I been PM'd and told to edit my post [And MM, I told you what I planned to do, and you said it was alright, whether you remember it or not. I wouldn't have done so had you not said I could]. Allow me to get things back on track for you then, MM, as well as leave Netha alone. And to dis-concern any beliefs: No Netha, it wasn't anything personal, it was my acts to involve you in the RPG more-so. Plain and simple. Sorry for getting on your bad-side if I have. Had no intention of it.)

Netha let loose a flurry of plasma-fire and Lord Gavin batted it aside with a series of swift slashed from his scythe. Lunged at him, Lord Gavin cut clean through Netha's work desk as he fell back away from his blow. Netha returned aggression and continued to fire, scoring a few hits against Lord Gavin's cheek. Fire burned into his skin as he drew back a moment.

Netha's rifle over-heated and began to vent. Cursing, he ducked away as Lord Gavin slashed widely at him. Upon cooling, Netha stuck the gun in for a point-blank shot into Lord Gavin's wrist. A loud, blinding flash shot forth as Lord Gavin stumbled back, screamed at his burning hand. He dropped his scythe and it faded away into nothing.

Lord Gavin growled as he shot forth a bolt of lightning, scoring a hit in Netha's chest, throwing him into the far wall. Pinned by the lightning's hold, Netha felt his rifle over-charge in his hand. Weakly, he held it towards Lord Gavin as it let lose a devastating shot that ended his assault by igniting his body.

Screaming, Lord Gavin fell back into the dark corner of Netha's room and disappeared.

Swiftly, Netha got to his feet and caught his breath. He rushed out of his office and down towards the nearest production line.

It wasn't a pleasant sight.

A number of bodies lay along the room, slashed graphically apart. Among the dead and dying, he noticed large fragments of Jade crystal. Solders lined the room and rushed about, tending to the wounded. A single man came up to Netha and saluted. "Sir..." he began. "Are you alright?"

Netha waved the question away. "I'm fine. What happened?"
The solder glaced about. "A...creature attacked the station sir. It killed and wounded a good handful of men, as well as destroyed some of our stock."
Netha nudged a jade shard with his foot. "Is it dead?"
The solder shook his head. "No, he were able to wound it greatly though. It fled a short bit ago. We have a tracking beacon on it, and it's moving far off the instillation. It wont be returning."
Netha smiled. "How far back our we in production?"
"At most sir, a few days. It could have been far worse."

Netha nodded. "Well done then. See that operations return to normal as soon as possible." The solder gave another solute and left. Netha turned to head back into his ruined office. A growing grudge for the lord hardening in his mind...

Edit:
Decided to continue the story. See Netha? You could have done just fine.

Remember:

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:20 pm 
Intermediate

Pat: Well that was a whole lot of nothing.
PMan: Oh?
Pat: Yea. While I'm not a fan of this world's technology level, as I feel they are way behind in everything, I must hand it to them. They have one heck of an entertainment system.
PMan: Uh-huh
Pat: Yea. I've been watching this show, called 'N-C-I-S'. Its really cool
PMan: Okay, then. While YOU have been wasting your time watching that box, I have been developing a method to get clients.

Pat waited for Plasticmanticor to start his boring explanation bye strolling over to the fridge and grabbing an orange soda out of it. He pulled the tab.

Pat: Okay, I'm ready for your boringly long statement that could probably be summed up in a few words. Go!
PMan: I figure that anyone who could possibly have need for our..specialized..services would be willing to look deeper than googling "Delivery Service". So I have set up a website for advertising our profession in moving..specialized..cargo. Of course, only those who could be looking for such specialized transport could find us. Its all in subtle clues. Like we aren't worried about being on the shady side of the law. Plus we get stuff done, without questions asked. Furthermore-

Pat cut him off with a loud belch.

Pat: You're advertising us on the internet. See? Was that so difficult to say?
PMan: No..I guess not...

(This is an invitation to anyone looking for transport or stuff to be transported. The 14th Parsec Transport Industries reserves the right to not accept contracts from people)

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:41 pm 
Role Player

In a forest just past the mountain of Etna, MDA has been lost in the forest for quite a while, thankful to have some hunting skills.

MDA: I dear not travel up the mountain, I'm not sure if I'll find food and I'll have to gather food with me. Although I see no reason why to go up there, so no use in trying.

MDA then lays by a tree to catch up on some sleep.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:26 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY6ZwstAUnM (Mount Etna)

The group of heroes continued to make their way down the mountain. Eventually, they finally made it to the bottom of the mountain and entered the forest, exhausted once again from climbing back down.

Mario: That was pretty tiring..at least we have the first essence of life.

Wario: I wonder which one it is though?

Brandon took the essence of life out and it began to make him feel a certain distinct type of emotion...

Brandon: Acceptance...that's the specific feeling I'm getting from this one.

Waluigi: I see...there are still two more left before we can finally save Luigi. We'll need to head to The Great Pyramid of Giza next I think..

Mario: Alright, we'll head down the warp pipe I see nearby and we'll rest once we get there.

The group headed towards the pipe, however, something caught Brandon's eye. He noticed someone asleep underneath a tree close to the pipe they were about to enter. There was a sense of familiarity to him...

Brandon: MDA? *Walks up to him*

The sleeping person suddenly awakened and realized someone was standing in front of him.

MDA: Huh? Who are you? *Looks up* Brandon? How did you get here?

Since the person recognized him, it was clear that this person must be MDA.

Brandon: We just got back from climbing down Mount Etna. We just received the first essence of life a top the mountain temple. What are you doing here?

MDA: I came here in search of the exact thing you had received. Looks like you got it already...

Brandon: I see...do you have any plans now?

MDA: Now that you got the essence of life, I don't really have anything else planned other than to find my way back home. I'm not sure how I ended up here though. Can I come with your group? I'm quite lost at the moment anyhow.

Brandon: Sure, were about to head down a warp pipe that should lead to the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt. We should find the next essence of life there.

MDA: One more question, why are you on a search to find all the essences of life.

Brandon: *Explains all that had happened in the past and about The One's plans..*

MDA: I understand..let's go then.

Mario: Okie dokie! Let's-a go!

The group jumped down the warp pipe and soon arrived to their next destination...or so they thought...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2HaYQICDn0 (USA Field Theme)

The group arrived in a new location. However, they realized that this was not Egypt, but some place in America.

???: DAMN! The Jerkface got away!

The group heard someone yell nearby and decided to respond to it.

Mario: What Jerkface?

???: That Jerkface Sephiroth! That's who! *Looks over at the group* Huh? Mario? Wario? Waluigi? Mda? BRANDON!? There you are! Ive been looking all over the globe for you! Where were you guys at while I was going through all this trouble just to find you huh?

Brandon: We were following Mario for several many years in search of Luigi. However, recently we found out about the essences of life and The One's plans and we are now collecting them to save Luigi since it was part of a deal we made with her. We already have the Essence of Acceptance...

MM: Good! Were you planning on looking for the next one, or were you also trying to find me as well?

Wario: We were supposed to have ended up in Egypt near the Great Pyramid of Giza, but we must of taken the wrong pipe.

MM: That's good for me at least! I never would of thought you would have been Egypt. Brandon, Ive been meaning to talk with you anyways.

Brandon: What is it MM?

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:59 pm 
Freelancer

Netha was sitting in his office, thinking now to never accept the offer bestowed on him. Once his mind reached a verdict, he went back to show his troops where they would sleep, and to ask about damages. He slowly walked over, when one of the men knew what he was going to ask.

Man: Sir, three are dead, and 11 injured.
Netha: Well, get to tendi-

Netha looked as robots were healing the wounded.

Netha: I see you got the infirmary bots working?
Man: Yes sir! Our best tech, Alex, went to the main computer room, and has been working on a master restore.
Netha: ???

Alex comes out.

Alex: Sir Netha, I have gotten the system of this base to work at much efficiency. I got all 10 manufacturing lines up and running, each producing 2 plasma guns an hour. 20 total per hour.
Netha: I can do basic math.
Alex: Well, plus everything if more functional.
Netha: Okay. *To everyone* Follow me to your sleeping area.

All the men follow. Once they get to the sleeping sector, they are all shocked at the immense size. The beds are big compared to the ones in the military camp they were at, and a lot more comfortable. There are also big lockers and footlockers to store belongings in. Netha then explains to them that there is a kitchen next to it, with 25 chef robots who will feed the men. They all get happy at this, when...

Alex: How early do we have to wake up?
Netha: You all shall go to sleep at 21:00, and wake up at 7:00.

They are all shocked at 10 hours of sleep. They then begin more questioning.

Man: What kind of drill and practice will we have to do?
Netha: There is a machine that uses some special technology that pretty much gives you all knowledge of everything you need to know to be in my army in about 5 seconds. It will teach you special physical combat, as well as how to use everything in here and whatever I come up with.
Man: Will we have drills?
Netha: You will have drills, but only every week or so for assessment. Now, it so happens to be 19:50. I suggest you all prep for sleep and eat. If you have any problems, contact me through this speaker.
Alex: Wait!
Netha: What?
Alex: I somehow got a hold of this Jade knife. You want to see it?
Netha: I will look at it.

Alex hands the knife over.

Netha: I hope you all are ready, because tomorrow is going to be a unique day.

The men get to eating the food prepared for them, as Netha heads to the captain's sector. He puts the knife in his drawer, and says something before he begins brainstorming.

Netha: Gavin... I swear on my life that I will avenge my fallen men.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:50 am 
Commentator

Another flash of purple light. Then Sephiroth and Jovani were outside The One's hideout. However Sephiroth seemed a little distracted.

"Master, are you okay?" Jovani asked. Sephiroth did not reply. His attention seemed to be drawn elsewhere.

Sephiroth said, "Jovani..."

"Yes master?"

"TO THE SH*T MOBILE!!!"

Jovani looked at Sephiroth, confused. "What?!" he gasped. But Sephiroth was already leaping onto a tiny children's bike and riding off at an average speed of 1mph. Jovani sighed, then he facepalmed. What the heck was going on with his master, he thought. He ran after Sephiroth, who was now riding right into The One's hideout. What would The One think of this? They would find out soon. The One was making her way towards Sephiroth and Jovani, cackling gleefully.

"Morning Juse!!!" Sephiroth called whilst riding on the bike. The One gave him an angry stare.

"No-one calls me that. Not even you." she said under her breath in a cold tone.

"I don't know what's gotten into my master at all..." Jovani sighed.

"Why is he acting like such an idiot?!" The One shook her head.

"Idiot? No Juse, I'm just, ah... being me!" Sephiroth flashed her a particularly cheesy grin then leapt off the bike.

"I am warning you... do not call me that! Now tell me Sephiroth, did you find out about MM's plans?" There was a brief pause. Then Sephiroth burst into song.

"We're no strangers to love..." Jovani facepalmed almost immediately.

"You know the rules and so do I...
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of...
You wouldn't get this from any other guy..."

"Stop this nonsense!" The One roared. "Tell me what MM's plans are NOW!" But Sephiroth didn't listen. He continued the song.

"Never gonna give you up...
Never gonna let you down...
Never gonna run around and desert you...
Never gonna make you cry...
Never gonna say goodbye...
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you..." The song then trailed off and Sephiroth looked very blank.

"I have had enough of this!!! I demand to know what MM's plans are!!!" The One boomed. Sephiroth gave her a confused look.

"What's going on with me...?" he asked in a quiet voice.

"Beats me." Jovani sighed. The One seemed to change a moment.

"What exactly happened?" asked the voice of Juse.

"Well, my master tried to mind control MM. I think it must've backfired, or something. I dunno." Jovani shrugged. The One snapped back to her senses.

"Don't listen to what she says. She is too weak." she said. Sephiroth grabbed The One and gave her a shake.

"JUUUUSE!!! IS THAT YOU INSIDE YOURSELF?!" he yelled. The One shoved him away roughly.

"You really are testing my patience!" she snapped. Then Juse seemed to surface again, and she slapped Sephiroth across the face.

"Why would you go and mind control MM?!" she cried. Sephiroth held a hand to the place she had slapped him and rubbed at it. It stung terribly. Then he smiled at Juse.

"Because Jusser, you wanted his plans. And the genius whippersnapper that he is, he wouldn't reveal them to me." Then suddenly Sephiroth dropped to his knees, holding a hand to his head. It stung incredibly. He let out a yell, then out of nowhere, he calmed. He examined his hands, felt his hair and stared around him. Then, his eyes focused on The One.

"Hey! Jusser!" Sephiroth smiled, and his voice sounded different. "Would you be so kind to tell me what the F*CK IS GOING ON?" he exclaimed.

"Master! What is going on?" Jovani yelled, facepalming at the end.

"Master, no no no. The name is messer. mariomesser. And seeing how much hairspray this guy uses..." Messer-Sephiroth pointed at himself "It must be grayhair." Then Messer-Sephiroth grabbed a bit of his hair and looked at it. "Oh god. It is."

Messer-Sephiroth turned serious. "Despite whatever is going on, Juse, are you ready to give up yet? Because you cannot win from Captain Falcon. And an ex-sith. And me. And whatever Char is!"

The One boiled with rage. "Why do you say these things?! You have no right to speak to me like that! And on top of that, what has gotten into you at all? You're not like the Sephiroth I initially employed."

Messer-Sephiroth facepalmed. "Sephiroth. The name is mariomesser, as I previously mentioned. I appear to be in Sephy's body somehow... so I have gotten into me!" Messer-Sephiroth laughed at The Juse, who didn't get the joke.

"Okay... I really don't know what's going on with him..." Jovani muttered.

"Oh but MM... surely, you would tell your plans to this Juse, wouldn't you?" The One gave a sly smile.

"Only because I love you." Messer-Sephiroth smiled. For a moment Juse was able to break free.

"Well Jusey, my plan is this. I find Brandon, and together we kick your @$$!" He grinned a little more. "And if we get in any troubles, we'll get the secret back-up plans."

"And tell me lover..." The One smiled back, and her voice dripped with sensuality, "What are those back-up plans?"

"Well, lover... they are---" Messer-Sephiroth's smile faded. "GET OUT OF MY BODY!!!"

"What's going on now?!" The One demanded.

"Okay okay, jeez... I get the hint." Sephiroth then returned to normal, and so did The One. She was livid with anger.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:38 pm 
Commentator

The One sighed.

The One: It seams to be time to give the prisoner some dinner.
Sephiroth: Shall I call on someone to give him dinner?
The One: No. I will, I need to talk to him.

The One went to the kitchen where the cook handed her a bowl of plain rice, and then It went down the usual stairway to the prisoner

Luigi: What do you want?
The One: Just to give you your dinner…

The One tossed the bowl of rice to Luigi

The One: …and to inform you of what is going on…
Luigi: What?
The One: Have you noticed that you are no longer being tortured?
Luigi: Yes…
The One: That is because Mario and the others are no longer looking for you…
The One: Yes…now enjoy your dinner
Luigi: How do I know you didn't poison it?
The One: If I wanted to kill you I would of done so…
Luigi: Then why did you capture me.
The One: Like I said before, I intend on awakening the lost heart within you…
Luigi: What do you mean?
The One: Just think about it, it will come to you…
Luigi: The…Chaos Heart? But I thought the Pure Hearts destroyed it!
The One: Ha! As if those weak stones could end the Chaos Heart! They just sealed the Chaos Heart within you! Just as it was before it was awakened the first time!
The One: The Chaos Heart always existed! It just needed to be awakened! Which I will do…so eat your dinner…

The One then left the room.

Thanks ML!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:29 pm 
Intermediate

Miles out from Netha's base, the Jade Skeleton rushed through the trees and foliage. The creature breathed heavily, for a change, under the pain in it's fracturing bones. As it ran, it's leg-bone snapped and it fell to the ground. Pain burned in its hollow sockets as it began to crawl across the ground, refusing to stop running.

Suddenly, the creature collapsed in exhaustion as the familiar figure of its lord and master appear before it. The pain was too great. It's body was greatly wounded from the assault in the base. Lord Gavin limped lightly towards the creature. His rob showed signs of the fire that had engulfed his body. He, however, seemed better then he should be, considering the damage dealt to him.

Lord Gavin's gaze fell upon his minion as he spoke. "You body seems to be worse for wear, skeleton."
The creature hissed. "My lord, I can't beg for forgiveness. I have failed you..."
Lord Gavin smiled warmly. "You did well. Your failure will not mean the end for us. You have done all you can and followed my orders with perfection to that. You will not be punished." The skeleton let a hissing sigh of relief.

"You will be returned to rest."

With that instant, the Skeleton's body went from stunning jade crystal to dull bone. Life left the bones as they rolled into a heap on the ground. Lord Gavin looked pained as he called back the life from his loyal minion. He had wished he could simply allow the creature to live, but it had no purpose in this world any longer. It would do it best to rest in peace now.

Turning back towards the shadows, he left to return to his realm to heal his wounds and repair his robe. It wouldn't take long. Once he was ready, he would come back to finish his dealings in this world.

With that, he disappeared.

Remember:

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:22 am 
Freelancer

MM: Well Bradney Boy, we were looking for you.

Brandon: We?

MM: Yeppa. Me, captain falcon, an ex-sith lord and Char. Oh, and did I mention that I´m the son of captain falcon and a freaking SITH LORD! And we travel by flying SUV! Hi mom!

MM waved at his mother and Char in the SUV. His smile faded when he saw that Char was gone, and his mother lay knocked out on the floor.

MM: ...what?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It took MM a hour to calm down again. Though he wouldn´t tell anyone, ever, he wasn´t really angry. MM was torn apart by panic and worries...and anger was his only back up plan

Brandon: Well MM, what did you want to talk about?

MM: Oh..ehm...well, I was kinda hoping that you had a plan to defeat Juse.

Brandon: We don´t exactly have a plan. We made a deal with The One that she would give us Luigi, if we brought her the essences of life. We already have one and we´re looking for the rest.

MM: O...k...well Brandon, I´d love to help you but I have more things to do.

Brandon: What?

MM: Something that I must do alone. For the safety of us all. Mom, Dad, please go with Brandon.
Falcon: What? No. We´ve sworn to protect you! …FALCON FAIL!

Natasha grumbeled. ´Great going douglas. He´ll bother us until we tell him`

´No.` MM said, determined `Right now, I don´t care about anything exept for the thing that I need to do.`

`Stop being cryptic and tell us where you´re going` Douglas/Captain Falcon/YESZ demanded

´Nope. But the Jusser One is after me, not you. I´m the red flag here, and when I leave, you can get those life essences without botherings.`

`MM, Juse wants to get the Life Essences. Why would she prevent us from getting them for her?`

`Eeh…ok then Brandon. You got me.` MM moved close to Brandon´s ear and whispered

I am close to finding a weapon that everyone has forgotten about, but I need to do it alone

Why alone? Don´t you think that you would be an easy target for the One then?

Okay fine! MM turned to everyone. I need help solving this riddle…let me see…you could just call in for bombs. That´s the one…oh and is that MDA?

MDA: Yeah, that´s me.

MM slaps MDA and growls at him `The next time you run for no reason that will be a punch.`

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:17 pm 
Commentator

The One saw this scene and smiles slightly...

The One: They seem to be strong together...time to pick off those who are weak.

It walked towards a podium of some sorts where a big black book lay, a title in a tongue no one dared to speak was engraved. It opened the book and began looking for something, only catching glimpses of the pages, filled with more of this Forbidden Tongue and pictures of horrid things that should not be described. Finally, The One found what it was looking for, on one page what a hellish beast as big as The One's fortress, with a long neck, thousands of fangs and glowing red eyes; on the other page was something written in the Forbidden Tongue. The One began to chant in sounds that cannot be described, possibly the Forbidden Tongue.

Suddenly this hellish beast appeared in front of our heroes…they were taken aback. Quickly, they got into ready positions.

Thanks ML!

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next