The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 6:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: The Miashonan What??
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:32 pm 
Creator

I didn't even though this stuff was going on in my forum lol.

Who would have thought that a super complex user created RPG was being conceived right under my nose.

I usually only check general chat, fan discussions, and The season 4 sections. I only discovered this place after someone talked about a lady's quest in the thread concerning "The Hidden One's" Departure.

So, is anyone knowledgeable enough about this stuff to give me a detailed depiction of what the story is of the Miashonan saga?

Post subject: Re: The Miashonan What??
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:39 pm 
Veteran

The best ones to explain that would probably be THO, Cap and Adam.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:43 pm 
Landsman

Location: At the NOPPCM Headquarters, preparing the world for Chris.
TheInsanityProd wrote:
The best ones to explain that would probably be THO, Cap and Adam.

Or ashen. xD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:01 pm 
Storyteller

Mr Alvarez, what you see here is a whole new world...which you are partly responsible for. Miashona is another planet, another reality all together! in june of '09, i, along with some other members, got bored in the chatroom...so i was asked to tell a story...so i told a story...which began as a knight in the presence of A Lady of nobility who was on a Quest to rescue her daughter...

That began ALQ...

almost two years later, it has evolved into a massive culture with tales to ease the adventuring mind.

A Lady's Quest is the namesake of this world and is my creation, and pride and joy. This is my Stupid Mario Brothers, if you will. And all of it is thanks to the members that have worked with me to make it great. But hey you asked for what it's about, not the history lesson thereof!

A Lady's Quest, as i said, started out as a Lady's simple quest. The evil Darren captured her daughter so a knight, Fravir, and two others, the Sir Alferion and the wizard Stephen accompanied Fravir and Lady Ashen on the quest. From that simple quest, they have gained the company of other heroes: an oracle Korgen; a Dragon, Gerosin; an old Druid, Aurelius; a young "chosen one" Brendan; a Parentless, Ether; a girl from the past, Grace; a White Knight, Rhade; a ranger, Linda; a once barbaric man, Dezeren; A boy traveling to fulfil his coming of age test, Barthan; and not only that...but they have faced great evils...Darren, the evil wizrd in the beginning; Bokrisiegel, a man who haunted many of the heroes' pasts; Sheyd, a viscious man with an appetite for darkness; and then there is Shrow'd...an outcast from society cursed with a gift...he vows revenge on all of society and wants to purge it...the of course...the evil master mind behind the darkness itself: the Dark Embodiment of Fire: Legion.

It is filled with action, comedy, a bit of romance, drama, sad pasts and hopeful yet dark futures...if anything, it is a giant homage to that of Square Enix and particularly Final Fantasy: for there are strength in numbers.

Thats just ALQ...where it all began...we have many other tales that take place in the world of Miashona. The Darkness is the prequel to ALQ, which tells a bit of the pasts of the characters therof. Sons of the Legendary and Varin'Don are two adventures run by Mr. MDAccountant and tell of a future of adventure and darkness...then there is the Inception of Miashona, created and told by AdminAdam himself, which tells the creation account and the beginning tales themself of the world of Miashona.

It has grown to be massive due to the contributions of the many members that have made it what it is today...and one thing many of us are excited for is the long awaited sequel of ALQ: Revival of the Heroes: the tale of 20 years into the future, when evil once again threatens the world of Miashona...Many members of ALQ and the other RPGs are looking forward to it as well as many members not already involved in the series. we hope to have about 15-20 or so members for RotH...

So tell me Richie...any questions? ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:32 pm 
Role Player

On that note, there are other "Side" stories detailing 500-1000 years even further called SotL and the LoV'D. I can also answer questions about them, but they are mainly sitting there as a pro longed expansion that will become active something near the end of RotH. However, the others like the Darkness RPG can be answered by someone else.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:07 pm 
Site Admin

I think I shall write an alternative summary elaboration of The Miashonan Saga because... well I've kinda always wanted to :).

The Miashonan Saga is simply a high fantasy Role Playing Game that takes place in The World of Miashona. Much like Middle Earth or Midkemia, Miashona is an alternate midevil world filled with swords and sorcery. Since Cap did a good just describing its origins I'll describe it chronologically.

Currently I am writing the Inception of Miashona which is just that, the beginning of the world. It jumps across histor in the times Before a Lady's Quest (referred to as BLQ timeline wise) from the Age of Gods to the Age of Heroes and finally the Age of Man. Each era is my way of adapting exsisting stories to fit Miashona So I'm incorporating bible stories, greek, chinese, persian, roman, norse, celtic, egyptian mythology, not to mention elements of ALQ, Shakespearean works, and even Arthurian Legend.

Next comes A Lady's Quest which is a cast of forum members in fantasy roles participating in a quest. We are just about to start the penultimate chapter before moving on the Revival of the Heroes, the sequel RPG. In the universe of ALQ there are so many levels and factors. Basically there's Three Crafts: Swordsplay, Archery, and Magic. While the former two are rather basic, magic is highly diversed. You have White Magic, Black Magic, Gray Magic which lies inbetween, Druid Magic the art of elemental manipulation (my speciality), and several others. There are classes such as time-travelling oracles, Drath dreatures able to change between human and animal form, the Dragons of the Divine Dragon Realm, as well at the Gatekeeper of Souls a being that delivers sould to thier eternal paradise or damnation. But at the core is the classic tale of Good Heroes VS A Great Force of Evil, give it a read.

This isn't exactly my speciality but in the far far off future there is a rebirth of Miashona in which there's a creation of multiple species such as Dwarfes and Elves and such. That's Sons of the Legendary, MDA's speciality.

Of all that I am most excited for Revival of the Heroes, ALQ's sequels. In it we plan to add many new Role-Players and repair the structure of Miashona. We'll be going all across the semi-explored map as well as entering new terrains from moor to mountain to tundra to desert to tropics to maybe even sub or sky terrain. Not to mention an organized villain structure as well as a new guild system, it's gonna be sweet.

But that's Miashona in a nutshell. Any further questions either consult Cap or Myself or the ALQ Wikia: http://aladysquest.wikia.com/wiki/A_Lady%27s_Quest_Wiki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:12 pm 
Role Player

The Legend of Varin'don is the time between RotH and SotL. Which basically explains why elves, Dwarfs, Elementals, and a few others have appeared. RotH also touches on that subject but we haven't gotten to that point yet. Other than that. Cap and Adam did a very well done summary.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:10 am 
Freelancer

I was wondering what this was all about. I'm surprised Richie never found out about it.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:48 am 
Fan Girl

Oh, but when I asked what the hell this is about, everyone told me "You wanna know, read all the stuff." Bah!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:17 am 
Freelancer

Celes wrote:
Oh, but when I asked what the hell this is about, everyone told me "You wanna know, read all the stuff." Bah!

heh heh. Celes. I wondered the same thing but I waited until someone would give an explanation. Oh well

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:58 am 
Role Player

It all depends on ASKING and WHO you ask. ^_^. Other then that, reading here. Or the welcome thread can give you an idea.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:48 pm 
Creator

I'm intrigued! i'll write more when i process all of this lol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:45 pm 
Storyteller

Richalvarez wrote:
I'm intrigued! i'll write more when i process all of this lol

Take your time bro. ^_^ it's cool how one thing can cause people to get together and to create another (awesomely awesome) thing...

and Celes: i dont remember you asking me, but if you did, sorry about that. I normally reciprocate the attitude and curiosity of those that ask or comment. or i was tired. Im not me when im tired. :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:44 am 
Fan Girl

Well, it was you and maybe Char or someone like that. But yeah, nevermind :)