The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Legend of Varin'don •RP•
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:04 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
mdaccountant wrote:
(xD Char, we are still in the elf capitol, we are about to leave FOR the gorge.)

Ateren was doing some last check ups when Grace arrives.

Ateren: Hey!

Grace: Flagg told me you all are going to the gorge so I came by.

Ateren: Alright, that just leaves Landon,Weiler, Flagg himself... um... I think that might be it... Ambellavi is off doing some mission, Rozark left early, not sure about Zasuki, Prewitt left back at the mountains... am I missing anyone?

Grace shrugs.

( OOPS! ^_^' It's been a long time since I posted in this RPG, didn't remember very well where we were exactly. I'll edit it now MDA. ^_^' )

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:30 pm 
Role Player

(It's no problem Char.)

(Pet book)
•Name-Species-Area-Description notes.•
•Valldron-Boggert-Deep in the Gorge on the face of the mountain.-Looks like a T-rex or even a Drago from Mother3, it really likes rocky terrain.•

(Spell book)
Electric: Spell(1) Spark: (Creates electric shocks around the foes body.)
Spell(2) Jolt: (Everyone in a 30 yard radius is hit by a Bolt of lightning *doesn't hit party members though.*)
Barrier: Spell(1) Defense Barrier: (Creates an invisible barrier that nulls 25% of most physical attacks.)
Spell(2) Magic Barrier: (Creates an invisible barrier that nulls 20% of most magical attacks.)

|_______________________Space Cube_________________________________|
Weapons: Laser Gun(Lv1)*No added affect.*, M-Boomerang(Lv1)*Spews fire*, Property Sword*No name*, ???, ???
Movement(Changed from Vehicles): Hoverboard(Lv1)*No added affect only goes 15 mph*, Jetpack(Not made), ???
Inventions: Target Dummy.(Raises all of his skills and magic to Level 2.)
Collectibles: Ancient Scroll (1 out of 5)
Magic: Spell Book, Defense Orb, Electric Orb, Magic Seashell+Book recorder.
Supplies Needed: Crystal Scales(Jetpack), the only mirror that can handle plasma heat. Leather(Jetpack), Cylinder Tubes(Jetpack), and an Energy Core (Jetpack.) Wings. (For a Level 2 Jetpack and Hoverboard. Needs Metal and a weight stabilizer. *So it won't make it too heavy.*)
Other: Ulapa Tree Bark. Orange Gemstone (Energy Core for Jetpack.). AB's Paper.
|__________________________________________________________________|

Flagg and Weiler came up.

Weiler: I had a good nights rest...

Ateren: Good, now we need Landon...

Landon came up afterwords.

Landon: Got another silver scale.

Ateren: Good news, let's head off to the Gorge now.

Everyone nods and left. As soon as they cleared the forest the walked to the mountain and traveled across the base.

Ateren: Something is flying toward us, it looks like it might be Rozark.

Landon: Great!

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:27 am 
Commentator

Rufina stayed within the town for some time, but then she decided it would be best to leave. She was having difficulty controlling her powers. She walked out into the gorge and sat down outside the town.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:32 pm 
Freelancer

The possessed dragon has no control as his "master" spots the beings that traveled with him. He didn't see the female dragon he took over last time, which was his real target, but he decided to screw the rest over.

Puppeteer: Time to meet your maker you little fools.

The puppeteer drives Rozark towards the earth. The crew think he is landing, so they move, but that is not the case. Rozark is forced to the floor, and creates a tremor that knocks everyone over. Ateren gets up, only to see a big rock fly at him. The man ducks and dodges the rock as it breaks upon impact of a nearby rock. Landon bolts up, and tries to close the gap between him and the dragon, but a big wall of flames block his path. A few ember scrape the skin of the hero, and he backs up. The puppeteer remains in secrecy as he forces Rozark to the skies, and flies out of their sight.

Landon: What the heck!?
Grace: That's not him.
Landon: Huh?
Grace: I sense an evil presence controlling him...
Ateren: Weird, but we still need to stop him.

Before they could continue, flames start to rain down on them, and only a surprise gasp from Ateren lets the crew know something bad is here. The rest look up, only to have the flames pour down on them. Flagg, Landon, and Weiler catch on fire. The rest try to douse the flames with some nearby water, and succeed, but only to see him coming down again for another rain. This time, they all prepare, and Ateren casts a Magic Barrier spell, which blocks the flame, but is unable to stop the impact of the beast as he slams into the earth, knocking everyone down again. The dragon prepares to grab Landon, and burn him to an ash, but before anything else can happen, something swoops by. Landon, who cringed, looks to see that Rozark isn't there.

Landon: What happened to him?
Ateren: I don't know. I wasn't watching.
Flagg: I caught a glimpse. Something big came by, and then he was gone.

Back with the puppeteer. He was startled by his tamed monster being dragged off by something. The others has decided to try and follow where the thing went, but they couldn't catch up. All they could see is a bright light as all three beings warp to some unknown location.

The new location was a valley in a mountain. The three pop out of nowhere, and almost land near the little lake in the middle of the valley. The black figure that the other saw grabs the man on Rozark's back, and crushes his skull between it's "hands". Rozark's eyes return to normal as he tries to wake up from the trance he was in. Everything tht just happened is a very vague blur to him.

The drowsy dragon opens his eyes so see something standing in front of him. He sees:
Spoiler:
(Not to scale, of course, or else it's make Rozark seems like an ant. XD)

Rozark: Ugh, where am I?
???: *In a deep and gentle voice* What do you remember?
Rozark: Um, I lost memory when I saw that puppeteer.
???: Stereotypical behavior of a person of his kind. Make his target not able to process any thoughts.
Rozark: Well no duh.
???: Do you want to recover here?
Rozark: Why can't I do it somewhere else?
???: This place is a rehabilitation center to any kind of being that has been subject to puppet possession.
Rozark: Why do we need a special place?
???: You cannot move right now. Your mind is not functioning right. Sure, it'll let you hold up a conversation, but you can't move.
Rozark: ...
???: Listen. It'll only take a few minutes in this place to help you back to normal.
Rozark: I know this seems random, but what is your name?
???: My name is Soal.
Rozark: Sounds familiar.
Soal: It sounds like soul. >_>
Rozark: Right...
Soal: Now hold still. I will restore your bodily function.

Soal heads to the little lake, and fills a jar of water. He heads back to Rozark.

Rozark: What is that?
Soal: Special water. Now, hold still.

Soal takes the jar, and tosses the water on Rozark's head. Rozark jolts up.

Rozark: Dude! What the he-
Soal: Need you say more?
Rozark: ... No.
Soal: You are ready to head back.
Rozark: That quickly?
Soal: Yes, but you need to visit back every few days for the next two weeks, so I can make sure your brain is functioning right.
Rozark: Oh, alri-
Soal: Also, if you happen to pass by a dragon called Zasuki, can you bring her by?
Rozark: Zasuki? Why?
Soal: I need to check up on her aga-

Zasuki flies in.

Zasuki: I'm he-
Soal: What?
Zasuki: Rozark!?

She flies at him, and hugs him tightly.

Zasuki: I missed you so much...
Rozark: Of course you did.
Zasuki: But why are you here?
Rozark: I got possessed. >_<
Zasuki: Oh.
Soal, Um, Rozark? Can I ask you to leave?
Rozark: Uh, what? Oh, sure.

Rozark warps back towards Landon.

Soal: Time to do the first brain test.
Zasuki: Okay.

Soal begins to test Zasuki.

Back with the others.

Ateren: I wonder how he escap-

Rozark warps out of nowhere nearby.

Landon: Die!!!

Landon charges at Rozark, but the deft dragon just grabs him, and holds him in the air.

Rozark: Dude.
Landon: Let me go!
Rozark: I'm fine, I was being controlled by a puppeteer.

Rozark lets the helpless man down.

Landon: Oh...
Ateren: Can we get to the Gorge now?
Everyone: Um, sure?

The crew heads off.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:41 pm 
Role Player

Ateren: Even though that seemed a bit anti-climactic it's good to see you back.

Rozark: Even so we should be nearing the Gorge.

Ateren: It's right over there.

Ateren had pointed and the place was busy as usual the entrance was only a quarter mile away and beside the entrance is a lone woman.

Weiler: It's only been two weeks since we have been here last...

Landon: Ya, no kidding.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 am 
Commentator

Rufina tried to not think about too much, because her powers were struggling against her discipline. She hadn't intended to let them go loose in the town, but they had, and she cursed herself for doing such a thing. How could she enjoy using her magic if she had little control over it? She gripped the Huntress Staff tightly in her left hand and closed her eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:49 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2HaYQICDn0

The group was beginning to get closer to the Gorge...as they began to get nearer, Landon decided to check how many Silver scales he has so far...

Landon: *Pulls out Silver scales and thinks* It looks like I have about 7 scales now. I only have to fine 3 more and I'll need to head back to Deragoon to see what the dragon elder wants afterwards...

Rozark: How many scales do you have right now Landon?

Landon: About 7..I'll need about 3 more before I have a total of 10. Once I have all 10, I need to head back to Deragoon and see what the elder needs.

Rozark: I'm not sure why that old dragon wants those scales in the first place...whatever...If we need those scales to make any more progress, then keep searching for them.

Landon: Right...by the way, I apologize for attacking you earlier. I didn't know it was you and I didn't know you were being controlled again.

Rozark: Yeah...I guess I can accept your apology...but pay more attention so you'll know if it's really me or not.

Landon: Ok...I'll make sure of it. I wouldn't try to purposely harm anyone for any reason at all...though I wonder why he seemed to use you to attack me the most out of everyone else in the group.

Rozark: I don't know...but I hate it when that happens..

Landon: If I ever find the person that has been trying to control you..I'll stop him so this won't ever happen again.

Rozark: We'll see....

Ateren: Were here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUe-fveX ... re=related

As the group began to walk by, the lone woman looked up at the group for a moment. She appeared to have some sort of staff and seemed to have a mystical type feeling to her.

??? (Rufina): ......What are you people doing here?

Ateren: Were just stopping by for something important. What are you doing out here all alone?

???: Don't worry about it...

Landon: Is something wrong?

???: No...just go on about your business...

The woman noticed something odd about the group...Landon in particular. She sensed a power she had not felt before coming from within him, but she didn't know what it was.

As the group was about to enter the area..the woman suddenly stopped Landon for a moment.

???: Can I see your sword for a moment?

Landon: Sure..If you want to take a look at it I am fine with it.

The woman took Landon's sword for a moment and soon figured out what kind of power she was feeling from within Landon...

???: This is the Silver Divinity isn't it? One of the Legendary hero's from long ago created this blade and used this at one point. Where did you get this from?

Landon: It was passed down to me from my parents. It's been a tradition since the creation of the blade.

???: I hear that sword contains type of sacred light called "The Silver Light of Divinity". That light is very powerful as far as I know. Are you able to control it?

Landon: So far I have been able to do it.

???: *Thinks* I might of just found someone who might can help me out...

???: My name is Rufina. What is yours?

Landon: Landon Luther.

Rufina: Nice to meet you..I see your traveling in a group. You must all be on some sort of quest for some reason.

Landon: Yeah..I'm on a quest to find all 10 silver scales and to stop Varin'don from causing more chaos to occur.

Rufina: I see...Landon? I would like to join you and your friends on your quest to stop Varin'don. May I join you?

Landon: Of course, anybody who is willing to join may travel with us.

Rufina: Good..I guess I should introduce myself to the rest of the group then.

Landon and Rufina walked into the market/gorge area and caught up with the others...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:42 pm 
Freelancer

Rozark stumbles while walking around.

Ateren: Something wrong?
Rozark: Um, no.
Ateren: ...
Rozark: Well, if you must know, something happened at Deragoon, and I might go back to help them rebuild. Some weird gas came over, and I feel that in the time I was gone, some feral Dragons, who were immune to the gas, could have taken over.
Ateren: Feral?
Rozark: You sure are clueless...
Ateren: Sorry i'm not a dragon.
Rozark: You know how I came form the city, right? Well, i'm a tame dragon, as in I can reason with other beings effectively, but ferals are outcasts of Deragoon, and will attack us on sight, and any other beings. They struggle for daily life, and they want Deragoon. They know we can't eat the food found in the wild as it is without disease, but they can eat what we can eat, so they want the city to be theirs, and the city dragons to die in the wilderness, so then they could rest up and attack other civilizations.
Ateren ...
Rozark: Yea, I have to bail.

Rozark flies the distance to Deragoon to check up. In mid-flight, he sees a dragon he did not recognize flying around in the sky too. He flew closer, and the other dragon spotted him. It flew towards Rozark, and the two stopped and "hovered".

Dragon: Who are you?
Rozark: My name is Rozark.
Dragon: You feral or city?
Rozark: Um, city?
Dragon: ...

The dragon flew away into the woods. Rozark was a little confused, until he saw two more pop up, along with the one he just met. They didn't look like city dragons because their scales and bodies were a bit more tattered and bruised. The three fly towards Rozark, and one shoots a lightning bolt at him, but the conductivity of the air makes is miss. Rozark flies up higher than they can go, and they just stay a good 500 feet below him. Rozark could fly higher, but he knew air was thin up there. He looked into some more woods as he saw a battle brew. He knew what was going on.

Rozark: Holy crap...

Rozark got up higher, then divebombed the lightning dragon, and smashed him into the floor. He took over the mind of the dragon he just tackled, and had himself retreat, and the puppet of his fight. The puppet was doing a good job, until a massive one came by, and ended the fight. The massive dragon was like none Rozark had ever seen. This dragon was about twice the size of Rozark. he didn't think one of this size existed until now. It easily peered over the woods in dark gray eyes. One big brown limb uprooted the tree Rozark was hiding behind. Rozark looked a little more to see that this big beast was incapable of agile flight. The deft dragon took to the sky as the gargantuan foe rose too, but had a hard time keeping up with Rozark. Rozark took this to his advantage, and managed to fly circles around the bigger one, and eventually wore it down with claw scratches and fire breath. The big dragon slowly went to the earth, as he became controlled by Rozark.
He used this bigger puppet to take out the other ferals in quick time, and his puppet dies of exhaustion. Rozark went to the bigger battle, and realized that things were not good for the city dragons. He quickly noted that Mandarin and Torath protected the eggs in a secure location off to the side, but saw that the ferals outnumbered the city dragons.

Rozark: Aw man...

Rozark went down to grab a slab of rock, and flew into the sky with it. He almost fell because he couldn't fly while carrying such a weight, but he managed to break it up int pieces, and rain it down as high speeds at the Feral dragons. Half of them got pelted on by rock, and one of the got knocked out by the force. A younger dragon took to this, and quickly cut the head off the knocked out feral. Rozark decided to keep this up, and it worked, but only one more time, After that, they put up barriers around them to prevent raining rocks. Rozark tok another recon of the batle to see that the City dragon gained the upper-hand with the help of Rozark. He decided to go down and join the fight.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:08 am 
Commentator

Not too far away from the other heroes, there is a small house near a hill. A peaceful area, mostly natural, with the exception of a small training ground with many various objects. For many years, a small family trained for many years for a specific purpose. Today, an older man who goes by the name Evandor, walks out of his home, armed with a sword, a shield that had been passed down through generations, a bow, a great supply of arrows, and chains used for combat. Usually, this was a man who cared little for violence, and cared more about growth and resolve through diplomacy and words. Today though, something seemed to have changed. A few moments after he left the house, his wife ran up to him. She put her hand on his shoulder, causing him to stop.

"Where are you going?" his wife asked.

"To take care of something we've neglected for years now." Evandor replied.

"This isn't like you. What happened to the man who told me the only reason he kept up this training was only to keep his parents happy. What happened to the man who decided to be the first of his family in generations to be an active member of society? What happened to the man..."

"Enough. I don't want to hear it. I'm still the same man I was before, only this time, I have a little bit more knowledge." Evandor Replied.

"My love, come back inside. The children are worried. Your mother is worried."
"She's only worried because she knows deep down, this is what I must do. She knows she can't stop me from doing this."
"From doing what, Evandor?" His wife asked.

Evandor sighed. "From doing what he wasn't able to do at the time."
"Evandor, who are you talking about?"

Evandor looked at his wife sadly and kissed her for a brief moment. "Take care of the kids and my mother while I'm gone. I'll be back soon enough. I promise."

As Evandor walked away, his wife once again repeated the question. "Evandor, who are you talking about?"

Evandor did not look back, but only replied with, "I've reached the state he could never make it to my love. I'll make him proud in ways he could never have."

(To be continued whenever the RP becomes active again...)

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:20 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kave1OO0nDg

Landon and Rufina approached the group. Landon introduced Rufina to the group.

Landon: Everyone..this is Rufina. She happened to be sitting outside the Gorge Market area just a moment ago and I happen to meet her just a moment ago.

Rufina: I would like to traverse with you all. Oh...and my name is Rufina if you didn't already know.

Ateren: Ah! Welcome Rufina. The more people to come with us the merrier! Glad to have you come along with us. Now then...where was I?

Landon: I think I will take a look around and see if I can find out any information on the location of the last 3 Silver Scales.

Ateren: Alright, meet back up with us near the entrance when your finished. I see how important it is that you find all the Silver Scales...

Landon: Yep...

Landon then separated from the group and begin to find someone who might appear to know anything about the final locations of the Silver Scales. After searching around the market for a while, he came across a mysterious looking old man wandering about as if he were looking for something.

Landon: Hello sir, have you lost something in particular?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckeITofLouI

???: Yes kind young man...How could you tell that I lost something?

Landon: It appeared to me that you were searching for something.

???: That's right, Ive lost something and I probably dropped it somewhere. If you can help me find it, I will give you something that might be useful to you. *Pulls out a Silver Scale*

Landon: A Silver Scale! I need all 10 of those in order for my group to make anymore progress on our journey. I already have 7 in my possession as of now...

???: If that's the case, then go now and search for my lost item.

Landon: What is the lost item or what does it look like?

???: I have lost my lucky gemstone...This gemstone has brought my family luck for many generations and I can't afford to lose it. It is a small emerald colored gem. I dropped it somewhere in the outskirts of the market area which is in that direction. *Points off to the North*

Landon: Alright, I'll start searching then...

Landon began to head off to the outskirts of the market....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:42 pm 
Commentator

Evandor charged across the land, running as quickly as he could. Nothing mattered more than getting done what needed to be done. He trained for a long time now, and now was the time to prove what he could do. He would not fail this time. He wouldn't allow it.

------------------
"So, do you understand Evandor?" the mysterious being spoke.

"I think so... I have to find them, don't I? I need to find the heroes." Evandor replied.

"Yes. Only you can prove what the family has been training for for many years. You have achieved what no other man in the past few generations could do. You are ready to receive the title. But only, and only if, you complete this final task. Do what they did, Evandor. Help the heroes prevent this threat from rising at all costs."

"I will. I promise."

Evandor got up and walked towards the door. As he put his hand on the doorknob, he turned to the mysterious being.

"By the way, Why did they all vanish? And why haven't anymore appeared in the past few years?"

The mysterious being sighed.

"It matters not. You are the fresh start, Evandor. You have the power to shape the future however you want it to be."

Evandor understood and walked out of the room.

-----------------------

Evandor kept charging. It was time to fulfill his destiny and complete the final mission. All he had to do, was find these mysterious heroes and help them at all costs. He would succeed at all costs...

The talons would rise again...

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:58 pm 
Freelancer

With the fight brewing, Rozark decided to head down to floor level. He got there, and joined the fray.

Meanwhile, back with Soal and Zasuki.

Soal: That ju-
Zasuki: What?
Soal: Hold on.
Zasuki: What do you mean “hold on?”
Soal: Stay here, and do not follow me. If you follow me, your life will be in grave danger.

Soal took to the skies, and warped to an active location.

Rozark was having fun hitting ferals with rocks, but before he could claim a kill, some known figure comes up. He gets on a nearby mountain, and lets out a might roar that could be heard all the way in the Gorge. All the dragons except Soal and Zasuki were stopped in place.

Soal: Why are you all fighting!?
Feral: He started it. *Pointed to Elder*
Soal: Silence!

He uses arcane magic to shut the feral up.

Soal: I don’t care who started this, but it needs to stop.
Elder: What right do you have telling us what to do?
Soal: Have none of you read the fabled tale?

Everyone looks at Soal with a blank expression. Rozark goes into deep thought as he has images fly through his mind.

Rozark: Um, you mean the Dragonic Divinity?
Soal: Yes! That tale!
Rozark: Well I have…
Elder: …! I told you not to to-
Soal: Silence! I didn’t ask you to butt in. Now, what was it about Rozark?
Rozark: Well, um… It’s about a being named Laos and his tale of how the Dragon lands came to be way back when.
Soal: Do you not recognize anyone?
Rozark: Well, no. Dragons are incapable of living past 300 years.
Soal: Wrong! Did you not read the end of that tale?
Rozark: No, because somebody took it from me…
Soal: What a shame…
Elder: Speak who you are now!
Soal: I think one of you should know.
Rozark: …
Soal: This is why my kind has been falling apart.
Feral Leader: Your kind? Do you not see the split amongst us?
Soal: I want this fighting to end right now!
Elder: What gives you right to stop us?
Rozark: … Because he is Laos…
Soal: !
Rozark: From what I managed to read, the creator of this world had given Laos the power to never die by old age so he could keep the dragons as one.
Soal: Yes!
Elder: …
Soal: I aim to stop this fighting right now!
Elder: What gives you the power to dictate us?
Rozark: …
Soal: Get this fighting to stop, or I shall wipe all of you but me off existence, and start anew.
Both elders: … Fine.
Soal: Good.

Soal warps back to his sanctuary, as the bewildered dragons go back to their respective cities.

Elder: …
Rozark: What?
Elder: Nothing.

Elder walks off into his room, he blocks the door with a barrier. Rozark decides to walk back to his room, and go into a deep though.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:37 pm 
Role Player

(lol elders act like spoiled brats :P) •Warning: Informational post! must read with care!•

After greeting their new friend and ally, Ateren saw Landon take his leave to who knows where. Although there was one thing that bothered Ateren at the back of his mind. Lazerians and their city Palkian, Lazerians hate dragons and are hostile to most other things, but not the Lazerian that runs the Library, Eagleye. Ateren walks to the Library and comes out with the question.

Eagleye: What you have meet is not the people of Palkian, but the people that live under it.

Ateren: Underground?

Eagleye: No, Palkian is a Floating city, blocked in all directions from another breed of Lazerians that changed our name to mud. This came from a great war, kinda like the Ferion and Derion war, they used to be all one city, Feradarion. You see, the hostile breed has us cornered in our city floating above which we use magic to grow crops. I'm the only one from the city of Palkian for many, many miles. The hostile Lazerians, what we call Hazerians, live in tents and leave totem poles to mark their territory. I fare you a warning, cross their totems, and they will have no mercy in giving battle.

Ateren: That's a lot of information.

Eagleye: Hardly, I'd show you the book, but most of the history books requires 2 ancient scrolls on hand, and not 1. I'm only telling you this because I'm a Lazerian whom despise the more primitive breed.

Ateren: Well, thanks for the info.

Eagleye: Don't mention it, and be careful.

Ateren nods and goes back to his group.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:42 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYbfEOkO ... re=related

Landon began to search the outskirts of the Gorge/Market area....

Landon: *Thinks* Where would the first logical place to look for the gemstone be? I believe the best place to start would be on the ground and underneath things...

Landon began to search in every square inch of the ground area and underneath every object that he could come across to, but to no success, he could not find the gemstone.

Landon: *Thinks* Hmmm...I'll look in areas that are higher up then.

Landon searched the tops of trees and other areas such as on top of large rocks, but still couldn't find the gemstone...

Landon: *Thinks* That's unusual...The last place I could check is the small stream nearby...

Landon searched the stream up and down, but once again with no success...

Landon: *Thinks* The old man must have dropped in quite a peculiar area that I'm probably not thinking about at the moment...I'll have to sit down for a moment and ponder about it for a moment..

Landon sat down and noticed something odd about the area of ground he was sitting on. It felt a bit more bumpier than the rest of the ground that he had already searched through.

Landon: *Thinks* Oh...I see what I didn't think about. It could actually be buried underneath the ground...

Landon dug in the area that he was sitting on, and soon enough, he came across a sparkling object. Once he cleaned it off, it was then that he realized that it was the gemstone that he was looking for. It shined with an emerald glow. This was the gemstone the old man had lost.

Landon: *Thinks* Ive finally found it...Now I shall return it to the old man...

Landon headed back to the place he last saw the old man in the Gorge/Market area..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpDSuZIBms

Landon soon came across the mysterious old man and presented the gemstone to him.

???: Ah! You have found my gemstone! Where did you find it at?

Landon: It happened to somehow be buried underneath the ground in a specific area in the outskirts.

???: It's a good thing you have found it. Without this gemstone, my family's luck would have surely been lost.

As Landon was about to hand the gemstone to the old man, it began to suddenly glow brightly. Landon's silver aura activated and began to cause the core of the emerald to glow a silver hue..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShNQaYTEEo8

???: ......I can't take this gem from you. Despite the fact that my family has owned it for many generations...

Landon: Why is that? I'm also not sure why my aura is activating for no reason.

???: Your aura...It's silver correct? And is it called "The Silver Light of Divinity?"

Landon: Yes sir...but why must I keep your family's emerald?

???: Upon each generation of my family that possessed the gemstone, there was a message that they told us as we were children...That message is..."Hold onto to your gemstones and don't lose them, for there will come a day when a man cloaked in the Silver Light of Divine origin will appear before you. As for when, it is unknown, but keep these gemstones safe until the day that he will come and when he does, you must give him the gemstones for it is our families sacred duty to do so. If the man of silver light does not recieve the gemstones, our sacred duties will have failed and peace may never return to the world.

Landon: ....I'm the one they must be talking about. Why would your families gemstones help me on my journey to defeating Varin'don?

???: These gemstones have a connection with your bloodline. Our ancestors were to protect them until the day that the man with "The Silver Aura of Divine Origin" would appear. As for how they are connected to your bloodline, I'm unsure, but it is still our sacred duty to give our gemstones to you.

Landon: There are other gemstones?

???: Yes, there is a ruby and a sapphire that you must also receive from my younger brother and older sister. They also possess those gemstones. You will most likely come across them on your journey. I feel you will have both all the Silver Scales and Gemstones by the time you return to wherever you must go after you get all the scales. Take the gemstone with you hero...It's our sacred duty that you take it. Also, take the Silver Scale too.

The old man handed the silver scale to Landon and gave the Emerald back to him.

???: Keep them safe, the forces of darkness will do everything in their power to get the scales and the gemstones from you. They too know that it contains a sacred power that only those of your bloodline should posses. If the scales and gemstones get into the wrong hands, chaos would ensue...and you will never be able to defeat Varin'don.

Landon: I will keep them safe. I promise...If this is your sacred duty and if these gemstones have connections to my bloodline, I will make sure they don't fall into the hands of darkness.

???: One more thing, are you traveling with others?

Landon: Yes sir. Is there anything important that they must know?

???: The people that you travel with, also have some sort of connection with your ancestors. They too will discover their purpose in their journey with you. They may not know it now, and even you won't know until the time comes, but you will soon know the truth about themselves and their own bloodlines. Once they find out, they will know their true destiny. Be off hero!

Landon: Alright, thank you...by the way..What is your name.

Escargor: My name is Escargor...Farewell Hero..

Landon returned to Ateren and the others.....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:25 am 
Role Player

Ateren went on his way back to the group but he then gets a horrible headache.

Ateren: Man, why now? I can't think...

???: You, stop ignoring me.

Ateren: Who are you?

A blackened figure with a rough look about him.

Rezarkin: Rezarkin, what ever you do, don't build that machine!

Ateren: The gravity beam to stop the meteor?

Rezarkin: Yes, that very one.

Ateren: Why?

Rezarkin: Trust me... It won't be good if you do. *Snickers*

Ateren: Why should I trust you? you may be evil for all I know.

Rezarkin: If I'm evil would I show up in front of you unarmed with an innocent face?

Ateren: Actually, yes.

Rezarkin frowns.

Ateren: Now if you excuse me, I must get going.

Rezarkin: *Growls* He acts just like him... Hehehe, this should be fun!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next