The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Legend of Varin'don •RP•
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:09 pm 
Role Player

After the night was over, Landon was awakened by something coming through the wall. Landon quickly jumps out of the way right before it makes impact with another wall.

Landon: Is that a silver scale?

Flagg: It's just a rock...

Landon: It's a Silver Scale! *Grabs it*

Flagg: I had no idea it was a Silver Scale. I thought it was just a shiny rock. You can keep it if you want since it's not really that important to me.

Landon: That's good. I need this anyways. *Puts it away*

Flagg: By the way, what's so important about those scales?

Landon: I need to collect ten of these scales and bring them back to the elder dragon in Deragoon. Once I show him those scales he has something important to give me that will be very important to our quest.

Flagg: Oh I see...I didn't know that.

Ateren walked into the room.

Ateren: There you two are! We need to head back to the Gorge. There's something important I think needs to be done there.

Flagg: OK, I'm ready to head off.

Landon: So am I.

Ateren: We just need to find out where everyone else is first. Why don't you two go find Rozark and Zasuki. I'll get everyone else together.

Landon: Alright. I think I may know where those two might be at right now.

Landon and Flagg head out into the forest to look for the two dragons...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:09 pm 
Role Player

(Pet book)
•Name-Species-Area-Description notes.•
•Valldron-Boggert-Deep in the Gorge on the face of the mountain.-Looks like a T-rex or even a Drago from Mother3, it really likes rocky terrain.•

(Spell book)
Electric: Spell(1) Spark (Creates electric shocks around the foes body.)
Barrier: Spell(1) Defense Barrier. (Creates an invisible barrier that nulls 25% of most physical attacks.)

|_______________________Space Cube_________________________________|
Weapons: Laser Gun(Lv1), M-Boomerang(Lv1), Property Sword*No name*, ???, ???
Movement(Changed from Vehicles): Hoverboard(Lv1), Jetpack(Not made), ???
Inventions: None.
Collectibles: Ancient Scroll (1 out of 5)
Magic: Spell Book, Defense Orb, Electric Orb, Magic Seashell+Book recorder.
Supplies Needed: Crystal Scales, the only mirror that can handle plasma heat. Leather, Cylinder Tubes, and an Energy Core (Jetpack.) Wings. (For a Level 2 Jetpack and Hoverboard. Needs Metal and a weight stabilizer. *So it won't make it too heavy.*)
Other: Ulapa Tree Bark. Orange Gemstone (Energy Core for Jetpack.)
|__________________________________________________________________|

Ateren: So that just leaves Ambellavi, Grace, and Weiler to find. I'm really off my game though, I haven't fought much since the fire trouble in the gorge. I know, I'll make a target dummy for me! I'll get to it once I find them.

Ateren looks into the next bedroom to see that Weiler is sound asleep but Grace and Ambellavi is not.

Ateren: Hm... got to start writing a copy of the blue prints of the gravity field generator. Image Right it should act like a tractor beam and slow it down to a stop. I'm letting Jonza and the elves gather the materials, I gave them a list.

Ateren then decides to continue with making his target dummy.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:43 pm 
Freelancer

Rozark: Man, how long will they stay there? I mean, geez. I don't even have my girlfriend with me. I wonder why she stuck with them, and not me...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:16 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jbJbLVg ... re=related

Landon and Flagg headed out a short ways into the forest in search of Rozark and Zasuki. After a short while, they found Zasuki asleep on the ground underneath a tree.

Zasuki: (Awakens) Morning Landon! Did you sleep well last night?

Landon: Morning Zasuki. I slept pretty well last night.

Zasuki: What are you two doing here anyways? Were you looking for me?

Flagg: Yeah, do you know where Rozark is? Were about to head off back towards the Gorge in a little while.

Zasuki: He flew off somewhere last night. He doesn't seem to like cramped places like this. I'm not sure why however..

Landon: I see...right before we set off for the Gorge, find him and let him know that were about to head off again.

Zasuki: I will. I'm not going to let him get too far away from us anyways!

Flagg: What shall we do now Landon?

Landon: I guess we'll have to wait for Ateren to find everyone else before we can do much else.

Zasuki: Maybe you should go look for some Silver Scales if there is any of them hidden anywhere in this forest.

Landon: Sounds like a good idea. I need to find all 10 of them anyways before I we can make anymore progress. I'll be back in a short while. Let me know when Ateren is finished with everything.

Flagg: Ok..

Landon heads out some ways into the forest and begins searching for any possibly hidden Silver Scales...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:26 pm 
Intermediate

Not long after Ambellavi lay his head down, he heard the sound of a flute. Not feeling that tired, he decided to investigate. As he suspected, it was the elf nearby, Anton, playing the tubular musical instrument. Not wanting to appear too interested, he walked to the railing nearby and looked out over what could be seen of the city.

Anton: From one thief to another, I see why you don't like it here.
AB: Pardon?
Anton: The city is confusing. Its impossible for outsiders to navigate without assistance.
AB: Your point?
Anton: Hah! Lighten up a bit. Your name is Ambellavi, no? I'm Anton. And I'm a thief, like you.
AB: And this concerns me how?
Anton: Not a bit, but I'm guessing your interest was piqued by my flute.
AB: Perhaps it was.

Anton stood up and strolled over to where Ambellavi stood. The sunlight shined down upon his unkempt hair, long shadows stretched back to the door Ambellavi had proceeded through only a minute before.

Anton: Well, to be frank, I've got a business proposition for you.
AB: Business proposition?
Anton: Yea, see, the guild wants a specific item taken from Vizier Laschern. Unfortunately, I don't particularly want to do this job.
AB: And you want me to do this. What would I get in return?

Anton didn't immediately answer; he spun around and walked behind Ambellavi to the far side of his bright red cloak. Ambellavi felt a faint brushing against his backside and realized Anton had slipped something out of his pocket. He was good, but not good enough to beat Ambellavi. Anton held out the folded piece of paper for Ambellavi to see.

Anton: The translation to this.

Not to be outdone, Ambellavi did not show surprise at Anton's obtaining of that paper. His counter was subtle, yet effective.

AB: I see. And this relies on the word of an elf I do not know who plays a flute made from the wood of an Ahgren tree?
Anton: Not bad, I didn't realize many people could recognize the Ahgren tree wood on sight.
AB: Clearly, I'm not most people.

Ambellavi snatched the paper back and returned to his room.

Anton: So you'll do it?
AB: I'll think about it.
-----------------------------
Ambellavi seriously pondered over the offer, and eventually decided to take it up. After all, it would be a good way to keep his skills sharp, and he would get some information that had actually been nagging at his side for a while. After a few minutes, he saw Ateren look through the open window, the only one of the group who truly seemed to know what was going on with this whole Varin'Don. Well, he and Landon, perhaps.

Ateren: Hey, we are leaving to head back to the gorge for a short while, are you coming?
AB: No, sorry, I've got something I need to do here at the moment. But if you could, could you try to find a translation for these?

Ambellavi hands Ateren the slip of paper, who puts it...somewhere.

Ateren: If I get the time, I will do so.
AB: Thanks

(Please DON'T get a translation for the symbols on the paper, MDA, I will get them on my own)

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:21 am 
Role Player

(Pet book)
•Name-Species-Area-Description notes.•
•Valldron-Boggert-Deep in the Gorge on the face of the mountain.-Looks like a T-rex or even a Drago from Mother3, it really likes rocky terrain.•

(Spell book)
Electric: Spell(1) Spark: (Creates electric shocks around the foes body.)
Spell(2) Jolt: (Everyone in a 30 yard radius is hit by a Bolt of lightning *doesn't hit party members though.*)
Barrier: Spell(1) Defense Barrier: (Creates an invisible barrier that nulls 25% of most physical attacks.)
Spell(2) Magic Barrier: (Creates an invisible barrier that nulls 20% of most magical attacks.)

|_______________________Space Cube_________________________________|
Weapons: Laser Gun(Lv1)*No added affect.*, M-Boomerang(Lv1)*Spews fire*, Property Sword*No name*, ???, ???
Movement(Changed from Vehicles): Hoverboard(Lv1)*No added affect only goes 15 mph*, Jetpack(Not made), ???
Inventions: Target Dummy.(Raises all of his skills and magic to Level 2.)
Collectibles: Ancient Scroll (1 out of 5)
Magic: Spell Book, Defense Orb, Electric Orb, Magic Seashell+Book recorder.
Supplies Needed: Crystal Scales(Jetpack), the only mirror that can handle plasma heat. Leather(Jetpack), Cylinder Tubes(Jetpack), and an Energy Core (Jetpack.) Wings. (For a Level 2 Jetpack and Hoverboard. Needs Metal and a weight stabilizer. *So it won't make it too heavy.*)
Other: Ulapa Tree Bark. Orange Gemstone (Energy Core for Jetpack.). AB's Paper.
|__________________________________________________________________|
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Yr3lto ... re=related

Ateren: Hmm, I can't make anything out of it, I might try but I won't have it as top priority. *AB's Paper has been added to the Space Cube's Other section.* Alright, Kent, come on out.

A small robot with 4 blue wings aiming up and down at each of it's corners pop up. Kent beeps at Ateren.

Ateren: Alright time to test out our Dummy of ours. *Target Dummy has been added to the Space Cube's Invention section.* This little piece of work will increase our skills up a level, but even then I didn't have enough time to make it react.

After some training Ateren had increased his skills. Ateren had learned two new spells *See spell section.*

Flagg then runs up to Ateren.

Flagg: How are you doing?

Ateren: Oh hey, just sprucing up on what skills I have.

Flagg: Can I have a go?

Ateren: Sure.

Flagg then does some incredible ice moves.

Ateren: ...*Thinks*No Ice orb? I wonder how that's done. Ah well you probably don't need one if you mastered that element. Well done.

Flagg: Thanks, say when will you be ready to leave.

Ateren: Probably in 3 hours, I still gotta check around town to see if I find any materials.

Flagg: Alright.

Ateren, Flagg, and Kent the robot goes out around town.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:47 pm 
Role Player

http://www.endlessyoutube.com/watch?v=0 ... re=related

Landon began to look around the woods for any signs of Silver Scales. For a while he couldn't find anything close to a scale...

Landon: *Thinks* I guess there aren't any scales hidden anywhere in these woods. I guess I'll look around one last time to make sure I didn't miss anything and head back to the others...

Landon continues looking and began to wander a bit further into the forest unknowingly and began to hear what sounded like water roaring in the distance.

Landon: *Thinks* That's odd...It sounds like a waterfall or a rivers close by. I'll take a look...

Landon headed towards the sound and eventually ended up in a clearing. There was a fairly large waterfall running into a cesspool of water in the clearing he wandered into.

Landon was amazed at the sight of it, but he didn't focus on it but for a moment and decided to check and see if a scale might be anywhere underneath the water of the cesspool. After looking through the water for some time, he noticed a small shiny scale shaped object at the very bottom of it.

Landon: *Thinks* Looks like I'll have to dive under to get it.

Landon was about to climb into the cesspool when he suddenly felt a presence close behind him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_z_UQw7rvI

Landon turned around just at the right time to see Ray attack him with his own sword.

Landon: What are you doing here?

Ray: I'm currently on my mission to acquire ultimate power. In order for me to get it though, I have to get those silver scales you have first!

Landon: Why do you want ultimate power?

Ray: I want to be stronger than Varin'don. I want to show him that I can be even stronger than him. I'm tired of him being then strongest one out there and I want to prove to him that I can out power him!

Landon: I'm not sure why you want to be the stronger than Varin'don, but I will not allow you to take my Silver Scales! Nor will I allow you to try and face Varin'don on your own. Strength alone will not gain you the victory over an enemy far more powerful and cunning than you might think you are. If you won't listen to reason then I guess I have no choice but to fight you!

Ray: You'll see Landon...that strength really is the only way to beat someone who is stronger than you! Come on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3F99IM6 ... re=related

Ray and Landon began to charge for each other...the fight begins!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:10 pm 
Intermediate

Ambellavi arranged the lockpicks, his dagger, and other tools he might need for the job. He took a glance at his longsword sitting abeam the bed he used, but decided against bringing it. Not only was it cumbersome and un-stealthy, Ambellavi's arm still ached from the axe wound he received some time ago. He didn't plan on getting in any fights.

Before leaving the cottage-esque building, Ambellavi searched for what he was missing...it wasn't any tools...location? No, Anton would give him that. What he was missing was...

Eyesight.

Such a simple thing, yet he had almost missed it. Most elves had better eyesight than a human, even someone as observant as Ambellavi. Or would they? Ambellavi still didn't know what the eyepatch really could do, apart from Arcane immunity. After all, he could see through it as if it were not there.

Finishing his preparations, he stepped outside only to find Anton looking right at him.

Anton: I knew you'd take it.
AB: I haven't yet, technically...
Anton: But you will! I can see it in your...eye...that eyepatch is quite ugly. It does not match your face at all!
AB: Blah, blah, blah. What and where am I looking?
Anton: Follow me.

Anton started off down the quiet streets in a northerly direction, not waiting to see if Ambellavi would follow.

AB: So why won't you do this yourself?
Anton: Because I dislike the guild hierarchy just as much as I dislike the Vizier. Did you know he was nominated to 'High Vizier'? Disgusting.
AB: I see...

Ambellavi strode off after Anton in the dying light

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:07 am 
Commentator

Meanwhile, somewhere in the town of Negoron, the people were in a panic. Chaos was ensuing, and one woman was behind it all. Dark lightning arced all around her, and a strong wind whipped up her cloak and her long, slightly wavy blood-red hair. She intended not to harm anyone, just scare them, but every so often a stray bolt of lightning would hit something -- or someone -- and it would leave a mark.

The people begged her to stop, but she did not listen. Instead a burst of lightning surged through the entire town singeing many buildings and knocking many people down. That sudden burst of magical energy drained most of her strength, and she collapsed to the floor, panting. Only one person went over to her and helped her up. For several moments her desire to cause chaos subsided and only a rather pleasant young woman was left.

The person who helped her asked her name.

"It doesn't really matter does it?" she countered.

"I think it does. What is your name?"

"My name is Rufina. Rufina Ira." But since she was so tired from the magical outburst, just seconds after Rufina introduced herself, she collapsed into the other person's arms.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:22 pm 
Role Player

Ateren: Now Flagg, I have a small mission, see if you can gather up everyone, I'm just about ready to leave for the Gorge.

Flagg: Alright, I'll be back in a flash!

Ateren nodded and Flagg ran off.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:57 pm 
Freelancer

Rozark let out a big yawn outside the woods, and decided to fly off towards the Gorge on his own. He was aware of the risks that the Lazarians would pose him, but if he stuck high in the air, like he was equipped for, he would have no issues. Being back high in the skies was a sensation he had not felt in a while. He decided on a detour to the Gorge. He tried to so some acrobatics in the air like he had done a year ago, but was a little rusty, and almost crashed into a high tree trying to do a corkscrew.

Rozark: *To self* I better check back up on Deragoon...

Rozark marks his next location be memory, and eventually gets there by warping, since he almost got lost.

Rozark: Hmm. I wonder where everyone is...

He probes the city to find is empty.

Rozark: What on earth happened here?

One dragon approaches Rozark.

Dorgeon: What up dude!?
Rozark: Where is everyone?
Dorgeon: It was terrible man. A weird cloud came over the city, and we had to leave for a few days.
Rozark: Then why aren't you all back yet? The smog is gone.
Dorgeon: Ya know dude, the rugrats and all. They can't take the smallest of this stuff dude.
Rozark: Oh. I though Ferals ravaged the place.
Dorgeon: Naw dude. With me and Mandarin on guard of it, nothing got past us...
Rozark: lemme guess. Something got past you?
Dorgeon: Only an insect.
Rozark: So, you got out of jail early?

Elder walks up.

Elder: Dorgeon! get back to the group. You are still under arrest.
Dorgeon: Who do old people always have to ruin my ganrly fun?

He heads back.

Elder: What brings you here Rozark?
Rozark: I decided to check in on things.
Elder: I see.
Rozark: How did that smog cloud get to Deragoon?
Elder: Dang Lazarians.
Rozark: Seems like they hate us, huh?
Elder: Yup.
Rozark: I better get back with my group of companions.
Elder: What companions?
Rozark: Zasuki. -.-
Elder: Oh.

Rozark warps to the Gorge.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:53 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
*Grace is walking around the elf capitol, when she sees Flagg*

Grace: Hi Flagg...
Flagg: Hey Grace. We're leaving for the gorge soon. I had to gather up everyone. Let's go look for the others.

*Grace nods and they start looking for the others*

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

Last edited by StupidMarioFanChar on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:55 am 
Role Player

(xD Char, we are still in the elf capitol, we are about to leave FOR the gorge.)

Ateren was doing some last check ups when Grace arrives.

Ateren: Hey!

Grace: Flagg told me you all are going to the gorge so I came by.

Ateren: Alright, that just leaves Landon,Weiler, Flagg himself... um... I think that might be it... Ambellavi is off doing some mission, Rozark left early, not sure about Zasuki, Prewitt left back at the mountains... am I missing anyone?

Grace shrugs.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:22 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3F99IM6 ... re=related

The fight begins!

Ray quickly rushes up to Landon and attempts to land a few blows on him, however, Landon quickly clashed his sword against all of his attacks. Ray continue to swing his sword wildly hoping he would land a hit on Landon, but Landon continued to easily clash against his attacks.

Ray: Stop blocking my attacks and fight like a real warrior!

Landon: Your beliefs in what a true warrior is..is not correct. Strength alone will not help you achieve victory over your opponent, no matter how strong you think you are.

Ray: Shut up! You don't know what true power is! And I will become the worlds strongest being in existence!

Ray attempted to punch Landon in his gut out of frustration, but Landon quickly ducked and sweep kicked Ray down onto the ground and quickly placed his sword up against his throat. Landon quickly won the battle.

Ray: Ugh...I give up...for now!

Landon quickly lifted his sword away from Ray's throat and let him get away. As Ray ran off he said one last thing..

Ray: Someday...I will show you true power! When that day comes...you will know that strength is all that matters! *Runs off into the woods*

Landon: I hope he will one day figure it out...

Landon then dived into the cesspool and retrieved the silver scale and then returned back to where his friends await him...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:18 pm 
Freelancer

Rozark walks around and outside the perimeter of the gorge. It has been some time since he looked at the Gorge end of the Dragon's land. He looked around, and took in some of the natural views. Rozark hears some bustling, and decides to go to the noisy area. That would prove a big mistake to Rozark. He looked, and felt an eerie presence.

Rozark: Huh?
???: Why hello there.
Rozark: Who are you?
???: You're worst enemy.

The mysterious man stops Rozark from moving.

Rozark: Who are you?
???: I am the man you took that ice dragon away from.
Rozark: No...
???: Yes. I am the very same puppeteer. Say goodbye to your own control.

Rozark, out of desperation, tries to send Landon and Elder a distress signal, but before he can create anything, he becomes possessed, and has his eyes turn red. The puppeteer laughs, and takes his newfound body off towards the group of people that the dragon followed.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next