The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 6:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: The Legend of Varin'don •Chat&Sign•
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:24 pm 
Role Player

The Legend of Varin'don

"What do you look for in a story? Action? Drama? Comedy? Some other Genre you like? What about plot twists? If you like all of those this story is for you, but what if I said you are in it? Now what if I also say, You are living it? What would you do then? Well, before I tell you the background of the story, let's go over a some geography. There are six races among the world of Ageroth, Humans, like us, we live in a two places, around this valley. Ferion, and its brother Derion. Then there is the nearby Dragons that take the north part of our world. They fly in the local plains north called the Dragon Plains and their city called Deragoon. To the East of us is a large forest full of Night Elves. They live in a city called Zarin. Just south of us is a mountain, and running along the mountains are stone paved by us over a large river and waterfall. That place is called Ageroth Gorge. This Gorge connects to three places. North which would be us, Inside the mountains of the Blackened Deeps. Then south is the Korrane Swamps and their city Korron. People go to the Gorge mainly for just trade. Inside the Blackened Deeps is the rock beings called the Elemental. They are tough, they can either be regular rock, lava rock, or Ice rock. The regular rock type elemental is found not far into the Deeps. Go forward and there is a spiral mountain cliff swirling along the walls of an abyss inside the mountain that leads down that leads to a deep lava chamber of their city Saviticus, or up that leads to the top of the mountain full of ice and their city Icarius. Now south into the swamp are sorta fish like creatures, they look like us only with web feet, more fishy characteristic and have about blue-green skin. They are the Trydans. Go through the swamp south enough and you hit a mountain like forest, the forest is cut off a lot by cliffs. There are some floating rocks at the end that house some nomads on top of the rocks called the Lazerians and their city Palkian below those rocks. They are lizard man like creatures. They look like us by with lizard looks. There is about 12 elements. Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Electricity, Light, Dark, Ice, Sound, Barrier, Arcane (Anything dealing with your mind, like teleport and what not.), Death (Only used by Varin'don). Now that you know the base of our world, I will tell you the Legend of Varin'don."

Long ago, there was a strange titan that had appeared as if from no where. He had a deep dark voice and was a cyclops, he looked like a human who had tentacles out of his back, and his mouth is four flaps that open and close when he speaks. He had control of magic as if it was just a toy. He had started from the bottom terrorizing the Lazerians, they stood their grounds but tossed like a tooth pick. they fled for help to the Trydans. They stood their ground but no good. The Trydans were territorial so they hated to leave. In the Gorge everyone then begin to hear, and they formed an army against him, with futile efforts. Although one of each of the five races stood tall. Zorak the Trydan, Blake the Human, Korantail the Lazerian,Casona the Night Elf. M'gok, the Elemental. Then Veroth the Dragon. Those six had gone to the deeps trained and faced him on their own and defeated him in the deepest of the deeps, deeper then the lava pits. A place deep that was said that there was a city there. His power was felt long and wide, and the heroes had died and remembered by statues. Little did everyone know, Varin'don is back with vengeance today, growing stronger each day. He is still weakened so he is sending others and minions and monsters such as beasts till he feeds on the worlds magic long enough to destroy our world.

"So I ask you... Come on? don't you guys want adventure? I mean think about it, going through mountains, grassy plains, swamps, fly above mountains, forests, escape lava, endure the harsh cold, and have a good thrill of battle from the millions of beasts terrorizing your town and fighting against a large threat that could very wipe you off the face of the earth? Master up to 3 elements! join friends and take down those in numbers! you can go alone or have friends, it's your choice! Have you no stomach for battle? or the scenery of a River flowing in front of you in the middle of a Gorge. You guys will be missing out for what is in stored for this! Think about it, even for a moment! Picking up your weapon, smell that fresh air, bash in some heads, and explore! use your imagination! make it your dream! You can join the fight against Varin'don or go on your own... on your own adventure! Sign up now and you won't be sorry you did!"

Character Sheet Instructions!

Name: (The name you shall RP as.)
Race: (Are you, Human, Dragon, Lazerian, Trydan, Night Elf, or Elemental*Normal, Ice, or Lava*?)
Abilities: (Do you use magic? Do you use regular weapons? *Max usage of 3 magic properties. Reminder=Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Electricity, Light, Dark, Ice, Sound, Barrier(Kinda like using magic shields that hold off magic and normal attacks), Arcane (Anything dealing with your mind, like teleport and what not.), Death (Only used by Varin'don).
Weapon: (Do you use staffs? how about swords? or any other weapon really.)
Personality: (Who are you?)
Appearance: (Written description or Picture.)
Background*: (Not needed, but a written background would be nice.)
Equipment*: (You can start with nothing, in fact you might not ever need any, but this is for those that have other things like a book or something.)
Extras*: (Such as pets, or any other information you have.)

Name: Ateren

Race: Human

Abilities: Inventing, Electricity, and Barrier.

Weapon: A laser gun that can be used well for defense use mainly to help weld his inventions.

Personality: As you can tell hes smart. Very fast learner. Can adapt to any possible problem or way of life. Very calm, never angered except for when his inventions are tampered with. He can pretty much talk his way out of anything.

Appearance:Image

Background: Ateren loved to invent, he even started inventing at a VERY young age. He loved learning from the Lazerians in the Gorge, and the stories of the Trydans. He knew some hand to hand combat from the Elves, but payed little attention when he was inventing.

Equipment: Space Cube that has all my equipment *It holds around 50 items maby a bit more.*

Extras: I have a little bot that follows me, his name is Kent. He is in the pic of me.

•Rules!•

• NO AND I MEAN NO CHOSEN ONES! IT IS HAS GOTTEN OLDER THEN TIME ITSELF!

• No possessed or evil characters without my permission. (And honestly I guarantee 99.9999999999....9! percent Char will attempt to be possessed or have a dark side.*and honestly char, that also is getting old, even though it is your thing, it just gets old to see most of the RPGs you are in has this done*)

• Nothing against forum expectations.

• No killing other players! unless given permission.

• Cursing must be low.

• Keep the content PG13.

• Your post must have at LEAST 2 lines.

• Literacy must be at a rather decent level. (Type out your words!)

Accepted People are listed below! *Points down*:

Using the format of Username/Name/Race.

StupidMarioFanChar/Grace/Human
Pepsi1max/Weiler/Lava Elemental
Linkman444/Mardor/Human
NethaEmerald/Rozark/Dragon
Cap/Ka'ton/Night Elf
Snertz/Kento/Human
MCS/Prewitt Varden/Human
plasticmanticor/Ambellavi Centencid/19/Human
Brandon/Landon/25/Human&Dragon (Yet to discover his dragon form)
Darklink/Flagg/18/Ice Elemental

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

Last edited by mdaccountant on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:08 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Post subject: Re: The Legend of Varin'don
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:08 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
( Okay MDA, I already knew that it was getting annoying that I was possessed in every RPG. I am going to try not to be possessed in every RPG. I ll make my character sheet later, becouse I don't have the time to do it now. )

( EDIT: here is my character sheet )

Name: Grace
Abilities: Arcane, light, electricity
Weapon: Longsword, shield attached to my left arm
Personality: A bit of a lone wolf.
Appearance: Blond hair, deep, blue eyes, several scar's on her face.
Background*: When she was around the age of 8, her parents got killed. She'd go to a foster family, and they hitted and abused her. She fled into the woods, and survives using her magic abilities. Becouse she was hitted and abused, and becouse
Equipment*: A photo from her parents.
Extras*: None.

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:29 am 
Storyteller

O_e...MDA...how long have you had THIS story up your sleeve? i will join but...WOW! very elaborate dude i'll get my char sheet in later

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:57 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
I know this might sound impatient, but when is the RPG going to start? ( And btw... CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!! YOU CAN'T MAKE YOUR OWN ME!!!! j/k )

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:02 pm 
Role Player

Cap wrote:
O_e...MDA...how long have you had THIS story up your sleeve? i will join but...WOW! very elaborate dude i'll get my char sheet in later

Actually just about a couple of days ago. I had a story about as epic as this in another forum that is like x10 more serious then this forum (Their RPGs have no jump in RPGs *All sign ins and those sign in forms are in a separate thread all together* and you have to be very ELABORATE in fact I put this story in their RPG and they considered it and I have yet to have more then one join it *meaning none seem to like it how I know they look at it is all the views I get*) all in all both stories had only gotten like 1-2 people to join and they were my friends x_x, I didn't want my ideas to die in such a way, so I put them in this forum, if you want I'll post the other story. *Slightly less epic then this.*

*It'll be more interesting if everyone isn't human, some become a dragon and some of the others if you can*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:04 pm 
Middling

Name: Weiler

Race: Lava Elemental (If it is possible i would like him to look human, but able to change to a lava rock creature thing)

Abilities: Fire, earth, and Smithing.

Weapon: His very own Fists.

Personality: He is best when under command. he is quite the big shot, and likes to brag about his adventures. He gets angry very fast, if someone get hurt.

Background: He had been outside the mountain once, and there he had learned the way of Human, elfish, Dragon and Trydan life. the only race he never met was the Lazerian. he trained every day till he got 15, thats when he left for the adventure. He has a un human strenght, and can mach the strongest fighters.

Equipment: some money, and a bread.

Yepp this is my entry =)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:14 pm 
Heres my entry. Tell me what you think.

Name: Mardor.

Race: Human, kind of.

Abilities: Uses mostly regular weapons, mostly because he isn't used to all of his powers and magic.

Weapon: Has the Light Sword.

Personality: A teenager who tries to be serious and sometimes gets to the point, but usually slacks off. He's someone who really likes to hang out, read, fight, chat, and mostly explore different parts of places, he hasn't been before.

Appearance: Tall, young. Has black hair. Has an average strength. Can run fast.

Background*: Mardor is a young Sage of Light, that while having amazing, and incredible powers, he can only preform the little stuff. Only when he reaches the age 21, will he be able to contain ALL of his powers.

Equipment*: Has, The Magical Book of........Magic, and some metal armour.

Extras*: A Journal recording his adventures.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:40 pm 
Freelancer

Name: Rozark
Race: Dragon
Abilities: Fire, Earth, Arcane
Weapon: Claws and Breath
Personality: Carefree, daring, gutsy, long-tempered
Appearance: Image
Background*: A free dragon, he did whatever pleased him. This led to him being daring, for he got into much trouble. Rather than that, not much.
Equipment*: Nothing
Extras*: None

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:48 pm 
Role Player

nice, all accepted! (Sure Pepsi you can do that.)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:39 am 
Storyteller

Name: Ka'ton
Race: Night Elf
Abilities: Light, Sound, Arcane
Weapon: (i tried to get away but i just can't...) Katana
Personality: A Night Elf who was always curious about what else was out there, and is a curious being indeed, he tends to be happy most of the time and is deeply loyal to those he trusts
Appearance: Wears black Leather Armour, has blue eyes, red hair, pointed ears, 5'10", beaming smile, lightly tanned skin, well-toned
Background*: Ka'ton is a happy elf, and one who was a major odd ball in his community. He was always curious, especially about what was out there beyond Zarin and the forest. He heard of this legend of Varin'don, and had strange and terrible dreams at night. He was taught the art of the Arcane, for most elves learn it, and later on in his early teens, he figured out how to manipulate light and sound.
Equipment*: clothes on his back, katana in its sheathe
Extras*: he has a special whistle that allows him to communicate with animals

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:30 am 
Role Player

If its not too late, i would love to join this one, but due to lack of time, and finally feeling liek I'm gonna fall asleep, I'll fill in the character sheet later. Let me know if I am able to join. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:12 am 
Role Player

Sure Snertz! there is no limit.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:30 pm 
Role Player

Name: Kento
Abilities: Melee.
Weapon: Battle Staff
Personality: Seperated from his parents when he was 7. He is pretty egotistic. His best friend was the only person who acted like a father figure to him.
Appearance: Image About 5'8". He is a strong warrior, but pretty weak when he let's his ambition take control.
Equipment*: N/A
Extras*: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:24 pm 
So, when is this possible masterpiece coming. (I say possible because, I only read the premise, so I don't really know if it will be a success. Even though, theres an 80% chance it will be.)

Post subject: Re: The Legend of Varin'don •Chat&Sign•
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:53 pm 
Freelancer

Cmon, not even a page in, and you expect me to want to merge with everbody? We should get some time AWAY from merging to build up our characters. @_@