The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: The Halloween Sabotage RPG
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:39 am 
Freelancer

MM overlooked his plan for the last time, smiling to himself

"Yes! If all goes to plan, halloween will be ruined. Just as I like it!"

He had rented a storage box to hold the inventions that he had stolen from THO a while earlier, including a jetpack, a hand lazer, a strange bland mask, and some other stuff.

"This year, I won't be staying home when everybody is partying! No one will be partying on halloween, not any more! MM overlooked his plan for the last time, smiling to himself

"This year, I won't be staying home when everybody is partying! No one will be partying on halloween, not any more!"

MM put on the jetpack, grabbed hte handlazer, and put on the bland-looking mask.

"Insert idendity to replicate" a metallic voice said out of nowhere

MM looked at himself, and joked

"Phe. This mask looks so gay on me that I could be cloud. Cloud! Ha ha ha!"

MM stopped laughing as he saw that his face and hair were changing. His eyes grew in size and changed coulour, while his hair somehow raised and formed spikes

"...what? ..." 'Cloud' touched his face, and felt his hear "Oh yeah...this is awesome. I can feel everything, just as if it's my own face!"

With that, 'Cloud' put on the jetpack, and grabbed the hand lazer, and took off.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next morning

“Welcome to the eight o clock forum news. A brutal attack has happened on two costume shops this night. Nobody has seen the attacker, but both shops were destroyed and are unable to be reopened for at least two months. The best team of forum investigators are on the care”

Ok guys, here are the rules

1. make sense in your posts
2. no one knows who ‘Cloud’ really is, untill the end or untill you catch him
3. Posts must be at least 3 sentences long
4. MM will (of course) not help you with the investigation, unless you force him to do so.
5. ‘Cloud’ will attack something related to halloween at random times. . We'll need to see how this works out, as I can't go attack something in the middle of a conversation. DEFINITE RULE WILL BE DETERMINED LATER

6 When you write a post directly involving 'Cloud' know this. It's still MM. He's a bit hatefull, a bit angry, and wants to cause some small mayhem and stop Halloween from happening. He's not evil, and won't kill anybody
7. any more rules will be added if they are required later

Last edited by MarioMesser on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: The Halloween Sabotage RPG
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:51 am 
Commentator

*In a shaded setting somewhere in the middle of the large city*

Thomas: Theresa you better come look at this...

Theresa: What is it?

Thomas: The news just came on and check it out...

Theresa: Oh? *watches and suddenly her smile grows* So seems all fools day has returned to our fair city.

Thomas: It would look that way although its not that surprising Halloween has always been a time for crime.

Theresa: I love it though. I mean what other day of the year can you go out dressed as the character of your choice and have no one else know whos under the mask?

Thomas: *looks at Theresa seriously* Umm do I even have to answer that?

Theresa: *laughs* I never wear a mask silly thats too much like being a super hero and lord knows we arent like that.

Thomas: More like criminals ourselves at times.

Theresa: Exactly and as such getting into the minds of other criminals is our duty. So what do you say we find our little store trasher?

Thomas: *sighs* You know Im always with you Tessa.

Theresa: *smiles and hugs Thomas* And thats what I love about you *laughs* So lets get on it!

Thomas: First things first.

Theresa: What?

Thomas: Dont you think we should let the others know about this case?

Theresa: Oh yeah...

(this is an opening for anyone who wishes to join in with SHADOW on their search for the villain)

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:40 am 
Commentator

"Not enough time, must go!" Sephiroth quickly ended the PHS call to Vincent Valentine and stamped on the accelerator pedal, making the rev counter on the dashboard clock up 7000 rpm. The speedometer needle hit 75mph. The rear view mirror was filled with the lights of the pursuing cars.

"Wait... hold on... where are we going?" asked the young girl in the back seat.

"Got to concentrate... just keep it down." Sephiroth said sharply, turning the steering wheel violently to the left and swerving to avoid a lorry that was in his way. He quickly got the steering wheel back to neutral position and flipped the button on the gearstick. Flames spurted from the exhaust pipes and the car sped up to 90mph. The pursuers were still chasing.

"They're gaining on us!!!" Sephiroth snapped in agitation. The speedometer hit 100mph.

"I'm scared..." the young girl whimpered, but both she and Sephiroth were thrown forward as the man in the Black Cape quickly stamped on the brake. The car swerved and skidded off the road, and Sephiroth tried violently to get it back udner control. But it wasn't working. The pusuing cars quickly moved to surround Sephiroth's car as it slowed to a halt.

"Now get out the car!!!" shouted a crackly voice. Sephiroth gripped the steering wheel and did not move.

"OUT!!!" the voice shouted again.

"Just go..." the girl said quietly. Sephiroth grumbled under his breath and got out the car. He held up his hands as the barrels of guns pointed at him and the clicks of them being armed sounded.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:03 pm 
Middling

Location: Rocking back and forth on the floor, quickly going insane.
Katieo: Hmmm... what should I be for Halloween? I know! I'll be a shoebox.

*Katieo proceeds to find a headband, some duct tape and a shoebox. She then ducttapes the shoebox to the headband and puts it on.

Katieo: Hmm... maybe I should be a road instead. Nah, too much work.

*She starts up her computer to go on the forums and sees Theresa's post.

Katieo: Guess I should go help Theresa.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:05 pm 
Middling

Nick: What should I be for Halloween? I know! I'll be Cloud from FF7! *Goes to the store* I'll just get the mask for now. *Grabes a blank mask andturns it around* Made by THO. Directions: put it on and say who you would like to be. Warning: do not apply with s...*Walks to the counter*

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:38 pm 
Commentator

"Down on the ground!!!" yelled the same voice that had ordered Sephiroth out the car. He hesitated.

"I said DOWN ON THE GROUND!!!" Sephiroth was shoved to the ground by a burly young man, but as he pinned the man in the Black Cape down, he was lifted from his feet and flung into another man carrying a missile launcher. The missile exploded violently, and that explosion caused the ring of cars to also explode. Sephiroth was forced to duck down under his car whilst metal shrapnel flew everywhere.

Once the dust had settled, he emerged, stood up and looked around. The burning metal carcasses of cars and torched men surrounded him, and then his eyes focused on the girl. She was visibly shaken with fright.

"What just happened?" she asked.

"I don't know. One minute I was held at gunpoint, the next, everyone got blown up!" Sephiroth replied. He looked around again.

"I'm not sure if I should go trick or treating now..." she whispered quietly. Sephiroth opened the car door and gave her a hug.

"We can still have fun. Let's go." He climbed back into the driver's side of the car, started up the engine and sped off. How did that stroke of luck happen? He thought about it, but he was so distracted he nearly crashed into a lamppost. However the car came near then bounced off. Now Sephiroth was very confused. Then he remembered seeing the girl's eyes flash a bright violet just before the car collided with the lamppost. He breathed a sigh of relief but was still dumbfounded.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:45 pm 
Intermediate

PMan: Well, it looks like its going to be another year of handing out candy at the door. Although I would like to do it in costume this year.

Plasticmanticor carried a large bag of candy to his car. Or more accurately, his dad's car. It was a awesome black BMW M3, and he had trouble driving it. The transmission was so horribly different to his somewhat worn-down ACURA TSX. The clutch was so dang oversized in the Beamer...but it was totally worth it if when was to drive it. Some 400 horsepower...it was fun.

PMan: Lessee.. I have Snickers, Milky way, Reese's, Twix, and Skih-ohs...I probably should have gotten something for the trick-o-treaters, though... :P

He unlocked the car, placed the goodies inside, and climbed into the front seat. Carefully, he navigated the vehicle out of the parking lot, and into the street.

PMan: Of course, I still need to decide how to answer the door...Of course! I'll do a little tap dance and give out only 1 piece in the guise of Kefka! True evil wears ruffles!

As his turn came up, he noticed further down the street a group of police officers threatening some others at gunpoint. As Plasticmanticor attempted to downshift to second to make the turn, he couldn't take his eyes off the spectacle. Suddenly, the car lurched forwards and stopped.

PMan: Aw, crud, I stalled out. Stupid clutch.

He pressed the button to restart the car, and as it hummed to live with a satisfying roar, a chain of explosions shook the ground through his sport-tuned suspension.

PMan: WHAT THE-I'd better get home! The costume can wait until tomorrow!

He quickly drove off, being careful not to stall out again.

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:18 pm 
Commentator

Theresa and Thomas had just recieved word of the explosions that had shook the night. With Thomas driving the old black ford they set off towards the scene of the "accident" with a rush Theresa what outside of the car and glancing around. Theresa turned to one of the police officers showing her detective badge in the blinking blue and red of the police top lights.

"What goes on here?" Theresa asjed the officer as he stood around assesing the damage. "Ah detective I was wondering when you would show up. Well there seems to have been a major explosives accident here. We were just writing up a damage report and cleaning up the debri. Why did you have something for us?"

Theresa shook her head. "That depends on what you mean by something. Honestly we havent been given any other information other then a seemingly random set of explosives went off at half past the hour of 7:00 DST. Other then that we have been told that this has no connection to the recent string of crime that has hit our fair city"

Thomas had begun exploring the wreckage alongside the confused police officers but as he gazed at the damage he realized they were getting no where fast. He couldnt make out anything amung all the fallen debri and wreckage that USED to be the road. Still what could of caused all this?

Carefully Thomas tred back over to Theresa and the chief.

"Well did you find anything?" asked the chief. He had known Theresa and Thomas for some time now and was always ready for their assistance on cases because in his experience they knew how to get the job done.

Thomas shook his head sadly his face already covered in the dirt from the rubble. "There seems to be alot of wreckage here. Sorting through it is no easy task...I did find this though..." Thomas held out a small and somewhat busted piece of metal.

The police chief took it carefully in his gloved hand. "Whats this a piece of the wreckage?"

Theresa recognized what it was instantly and her eyes widened in the horror of it. "Chief I am afraid we have good news and bad news..."

The chief turned to Theresa. "Yes?"

Theresa half smiled "the good news is that no one was hurt...and that these explosions were so well contained that they should be easy to clean up in no time."

The police chief nodded. "and the bad news?"

Theresa frowned and slowly race for the piece of metal in the chiefs hand. "The bad news is that this evidence here makes us have reason to believe that this was no accident."

The chiefs eyes widened and he raised an eyebrow "you mean to tell me that someone PLANNED to do this?"

Theresa nodded. "It would seem so. Though the real question is WHY?"

The police chief paused before taking the evidence back. "So what do we do now?"

Theresa also paused and then turned to Thomas grinning. "I think its time we called in an expert."

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:57 am 
Commentator

Sephiroth drove on, knowing full well that the girl in the back seat of his car had some special powers. He turned a corner and found that a barricade of cars stopped him from progressing. What was he to do now? This time the driver's door was wrenched open and he was thrown to the ground. He felt the cold metal of a gun barrel on the back of his neck.

"We got you this time!" yelled a voice.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:03 am 
Freelancer

MM smiled all the way back to his appartement. He had ditched everything in the storage box.

"I shoud remember only to attack at night. I might be Cloud, but it's better if nobody sees me at all."

He jumped on his couch, and turned the TV on. As he suspected, nobody had yet to figure out that this was an attack on halloween.

"Figures. This was just one attack. Nobody could link me yet." MM smiled, when he noticed that he was still wearing the mask. His face transformed into that of Link, the hero of time.

"Whoa....i'll never get used to this. Ok, let's take this thing off." 'Link' pulled at his nose, to see his facial features transform once again, into the short haired guy that was named mariomesser. He put the mask on the table, and watched some tv. He was watching NCIS, but it was violently interrupted by an ad for Bobs Big Annoying Advertisement Tire Station.

"Bobs Big Annoying Advertisement Tire Station! Where the ads are so annoying that you will want to buy our tires to get rid of us!
Bobs Big Annoying Advertisement Tire Station! Where the ads are so annoying that you will want to buy our tires to get rid of us!
Bobs Big Annoying Advertisement Tire Station! Where the ads are so annoying that you will want to buy our tires to get rid of us!"

"ARGH!" MM let out a yell "I hate this ad! I hate that tire station!" Determined MM put the mask in his backpack, and made his way back to the storage box

And so 'Cloud' made his way over to the Tire station, moving from roof to roof, using his jetpack as he didn't want to be seen...yet.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:56 am 
Commentator

Theresa and Thomas drove away from the scene feeling slightly disturbed. There was no further need for them to be there as the bomb squad and their connection Aaron had just arrived and were now checking over the scene trying to find the source of the bomb.

Thomas glanced at Theresa who seemed to be lost in thought. Her hand was resting underneathe her chin as she stared out the window at the slowly disappearing scene although it was clear that this scene would reamin plastered in her mind for some time. Thomas knew that it wasnt good to push but he decided to speak anyway. "Whats on your mind Tessa?"he paused waiting for an answer.

Theresa remained silent for a moment. Before waving him off as if to say she didnt want to talk about it.

Thomas sighed and decided to focus on driving still out of the corner of her eye he watched her until they hit a blining yellow traffic light where he had to stop to look for oncoming cars. Thomas decided to push again because he could see a level of worry in Theresas expression and her aura was also showing her distress.(Thomas has the ability to read other peoples auras. This comes in handy to tell if people are lying or not also to tell if they are unwanted) "Come on Tessa you know you can tell me..whats wrong?"

Theresa shook her head and sighed. "I guess I cant hide it from you huh...you know sometimes I hate the fact that you can read my aura." Theresa frowned.

Thomas shook his head as well. "You dont need an aura reader to tell that you are worried about something...you can see it all over your face. Come on Tessa tell me what has you so worried?" Thomas coninued driving though keeping an eye on Theresas expressions and feelings.

Theresa sighed. "Its just...I donno. I cant escape this shaky feeling that this was...not an accident."

Thomas eyes widened "Is it your psychic powers telling you this or is it just a hunch."

Theresa shook her head. "I dont know. Something just isnt sitting right with me..."

Thomas "could it be because of that peice of metal we found in the wreckage?" Thomas had to swerve a bit to avoid colliding with a slow car in front of them.

Theresa nodded "Thats part of it...but you see the reason for that upsetting me is different then you think."

Thomas unable to concentrate pulled over to the side of the road to a place called "Bobs Big Annoying Avertisement Station" He turned to face Theresa directly only to find her staring back at him. "What is it. Please Theresa you know I cant read minds like you can...just tell me what you are thinking!

Theresa turned away for a second and sighed. "Fine...that piece of metal you found...you told the chief that it was evidence...but I know.." Theresa turned back to face Thomas. "That was a flat out lie!"

Thomas was surprised at how direct Theresa was and could feel her frustration growing burning off her and hitting him like a wave of pain. "Im sorry..." suddenly Theresas feelings switched back to calm and the heat died down causing Thomas to be able to breathe again.

"No I should be the one apologizing...still I need to explain what I meant. That piece of evidence you gave him was just from some scrapped car am I right?" Theresa stared hard into Thomas eyes.

Thomas paused a moment in shock and then looked down and chuckled. "You got me...but what is so bad about that?"

Theresa surprised him by answering immediatly this time. "Because...this "accident" or whatever was UNNATURAL! Theres just something not right about it!"

Thomas blinked and realized that Theresa had been reading his mind once more for he had just been thinking that exact thing.

Little did they both know that they had just walked head on...into the center of this mystery...

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:34 am 
Commentator

The pressure was released on Sephiroth's neck. He got up quickly and saw the owner of the gun being flung into the wall. Quickly he got back into the car, did a U-turn and drove back along the road.

"What's happening to me?" the girl asked quietly.

"I don't know." Sephiroth replied. He passed by a place called Bobs Big Annoying Advertisement Tire Station and pulled in for a moment. He needed to rest a moment from driving. He told the girl to come out of the car and the two of them walked around to stretch their legs.

"This was the only place I could find that we could rest." he said quietly.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:55 pm 
Freelancer

"Cloud" overlooked the the last part before he got to Bobs Big Annoying Advertisement Tire Station.He would have to make himself known, but their advertisements were just too mutch.

Then he cleared his throat "AND THIS IS FOR YOUR ADS!" 'Cloud' took off, and aimed his lazer at the support beams for the giant advertisement frame. He fired, and started melting.

Thomas and Theresa stared in suprise at what was happening. On the other side of the statin, so did Sephiroth and his girl. Before anyone could react, the bilboard fell down, and Cloud laughed, very loudly. Then, he took to the skies, and waited untill he was out of sight and far away to carefully land again.

"Ok. That went smooth. Let's go home." "Cloud" landed in one of the alleyways and changed his idendity to MM, folded his jetpack up into a backpack and put the lazer in his pocket. He'd dump them at the storage locker later. Right now, he was tired, and he needed to be awake at night. MM headed home, but couldn't go to bed directly.

"Hi Char." MM smiled at his roommate Char, seeing that she was about to leave. "Where are you going?"

"Where were you? See, it's not nice to ask people questions."

"Yeah but you're my roommate."

"Whatever. There have been attacks on random buildings lately, i herd that BIg Bobs Annoying Advertisement Tire Station was the latest. I'm going over the to investigate. I'm an investigator you know."

'Oh. Well...ok. See you later Char." MM smiled, hiding everything behind his smile. When she had left, MM walked to his room and fell asleep on his bed.

Last edited by MarioMesser on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:15 pm 
Middling

Nick: *Buys the mask and some super glue and walks outside* Time to put this on. *Put's super glue on the edges of the mask and puts it on his face*

Voice: Insert identity to replicate

Nick: Cloud.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:41 pm 
Middling

Location: Rocking back and forth on the floor, quickly going insane.
At the same moment that "Cloud" is blasting the sign, Katie is running towards Bobs Big Annoying Advertisement Tire Station. She saw the sign melt, and she saw Sephiroth and the girl on one side, and Theresa and Thomas on the other. She looked to both sides with indecision. She trusted Theresa and Seph, but she didn't know the other two. She decided quickly that she'd go with whoever spotted her first. Maybe they could explain things.

Report this post