The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: The Halloween Sabotage RPG
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:36 pm 
Commentator

"Wh-what just happened?!" the girl asked in shock.

"Seems someone finally stood against those annoying b*stards..." Sephiroth mused. He looked at the melted sign and felt slightly pleased. He then caught sight of Katie nearby and he headed towards her, with the girl following behind.

"So what's going on?" Katie asked as Sephiroth approached.

"Not completely sure," the man in the Black Cape replied, "but I think someone really hates annoying advertisements."

"Don't blame 'em."

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:05 pm 
Intermediate

Plasticmanticor started out his day going over his checklist for his Kefka costume. The little kids at his door wouldn't know how scary the person they saw really was! Heh, prince of clowns.

PMan: Lesse here...red cape...although I don't think I can get the yellow inside...red cape it is.

He scratched the first item off his list.

PMan: Then I need shoes. One black, and one white, huh. I guess I could duct tape my regular shoes. Yea, that'll work. After that, I need blue pants, although cannot be jeans, because those wouldn't work. And I hate jeans. As a shirt...the picture shows yellow shirt and the sleeve being purple with polka dots. I don't think that will be too difficult to find. Not at a costume shop. Lastly, I need some facepaint, which I think I have leftover from last year, and a feather for my hair. Kinda a shame that my hair is dark brown. Well, I'll use gel to slick it back, and put a feather there. I doubt anyone will really care. Oh yes, of course, I need a striped scarf.

Stifling an early morning yawn, he grabbed the keys to the car and drove off to the costume store. When he got there, however, the man behind the desk seemed a bit timid, and unwilling to help the customer.

Manager: I so bet I'm next!
PMan: What do you mean by that?
Manager: You don't know?
PMan: Not really
Manager: Well, basically.........

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:10 pm 
Commentator

Theresa and Thomas both watched silently as the sign fell to the ground. Theresas premonition had done it again. Somehow they always ended up in these situations. As Theresa continued to stare at the sign three other figures appeared out of the darkness.

Thomas knowing that they would get no where just standing about quickly got out of the car closing the door behind him. To his surprise Theresa followed behind him and she looked...excited almost. "Oh no.." he knew where this excitement was coming from and he could already tell this wasnt going to end well. Sighing to himself he strode over next to the fallen sign and the three figures standing in the dark.

Theresa felt the addrenaline rising within her as she stared at the fallen sign. So many strange occurences in one day what was she to do with it all? She practically skipped to the area where the three figures were standing. Two of them were lost in thought about what they had just witnessed while the others mind was so blurry it was hard to read anything. Still as she came up to the three figures she instantly recognized one of them. "Katie? What are you doing out here in the middle of nowhere?" she asked though she pretty much already knew the answer.

Katie paused before answering still awestruck by what she had just witnessed. Shaking her head she broke her own thoughts and spoke. "Theresa? Is that you? Oh man its been ages! How ya been?"

Theresa shook her head. "Nows not the time for that. Want to explain what just happened here?"

Katie blinked she wasnt sure how to explain what she saw after all she had only just got here. "Well I donno...I was just in the neighborhood and actually I was on my way to meet you guys...it really is great seeing you again! Seems like forever since we last worked on a case together."

Theresa smiled she could tell Katie was very distracted at the moment and who wouldnt be? This wasnt something that just happened every day this was a serious event.

Thomas decided to intercept. "Hello Katie. You may not remember me I am Theresas number one assistant Thomas. Its nice to meet you again and you are right it has been quite a while since we have worked together. But Theresas right we shouldnt discuss this here. Come well have some coffee and food back at base. Im sure your exhausted that was quite a dramatic sight you just witnessed."

Katie slowly nodded "Yeah come to think of it it was. I mean that sign just kinda FELL outta no where! I thought I saw someone up there but by the time the sign fell they were long gone."

Theresa suddenly grew serious. "What you saw somebody? Who were they? What did they look like? Can you give a good description of them? Who what when where why how?"

Thomas broke in. "Calm down Tessa give the girl some time to breathe. Like I said we can talk about this later. Why dont we all head back to the office for now. Its getting really late and already far past time to be at home."

Theresa sighed and then nodded. "Of course youre right Thomas. Sorry about that Katie. Come on well take you back to base...wait werent there two more people here?"

Out of the shadows appeared the two others Sephiroth and the girl. "Hello. I am Sephiroth and you are?"

Thomas felt a sense of confusion and distrust coming from both the girl and the one called Sephiroth. Still they didnt seem to be enemies he decided it was okay to trust them. "I am Thomas Harte Detectives Assistant for the local police departmant.And that... Thomas pointed to Theresa. "Is Theresa Hope Allen head of investigation for the same branch. I can see you two were obviously not directly involved in the incident still I would ask that you would come with us back to the station for a minute just to talk about what you saw here.

The young girl next to Sephiroth seemed to tremble violently. Thomas suddenly felt a burst of energy that caused him to panic jumping aside he pushed Theresa and Katie out of harms way as the tire shop began to slowly explode!

Sephiroth had ducked and covered as soon as he heard the first explosion although for some reason he realized HE wasnt getting hurt. Looking up he saw the girl standing up straight just staring at the fire. He could see the confusion on her face as well as a slight hint of horror. This day just seemed to continue getting weirder...

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:30 am 
Commentator

Sephiroth stood up after the dust had settled and stared at the blazing inferno.

"What the..." he began, but he couldn't continue. The girl was still staring at it in horror.

"What just happened?!" Thomas asked. Sephiroth shrugged and shook his head.

"This is going to cause a whole load of trouble..." mused Theresa. She then went back to the car and Thomas followed.

"Well come on Sephiroth and... what's the girl's name?" Thomas said, also heading back to the car. Sephiroth took hold of the girl's arm and led her to the car.

"She never told me." the man in the Black Cape replied.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:16 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
( MM edited his last post on page 1, please check it out. PS: Char is writing everything I'm saying on the phone. Wich leaves me with some interesting possibilities. Never going to give you up! Never going to let you down! Never going to run around and DO A BARREL ROLL! I'm mariomesser, and I'm going to bed..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... After this short message: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL )

As Char was walking outside, she grabbed her cell phone from her pocket, and called Theresa.

Theresa, Thomas, Katie and Sephiroth got in the car, and Thomas started driving away, as Theresa heared her cell phone ringing. She searched her pockets for her cell phone, found it eventually and anwsered the call. "Hello, this is Theresa." Theresa said.

"Hey Theresa! This is Char speaking." Char replied.

"Oh, hey Char!" Theresa replied.

"I got your message. Where are you at right now?" Char asked.

"Right now I'm heading towards the office. You want to meet there?" Theresa anwsered.

"Sure. I'll see you there!" Char replied.

"Okay, bye!" Theresa said.

"Bye!" Char said, and then she ended the call. She then went to her car, and started heading towards the office.

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:24 am 
Commentator

Thomas drove the car all the way back to the office in silence. Not a single word was spoken from the five passengers and he himself didnt make any attempt to start a conversation. As they pulled in he could feel the confusion in the air once again he felt choked with the overwhelming sense of emotions that were all around him. Closing his eyes he stopped the car and focused on removing the feelings from his head.

Such was the drawback of Thomas power Theresa thought to herself as she carefully got out of the car and opened the other doors for people to step out. Sephiroth stepped out first slightly towering over Theresa as he stood at his full height. Next came the girl who Theresa realized could be little more than 13 years of age still she had powers well beyond her age.

On the other side the two members of the investigation agency Char and Katie got out. Char seemed to breathe a little easier here although she still seemed distrurbed about something. Unable to hold back Theresa read her mind "I wonder if Messer is okay...he looked so strange earlier."

"Another mystery." Theresa thought to herself and smiled a bit. Still she frowned because she knew that MM was also an important part of the investigation team and for him not to be here could be troublesome. Theresa shook her head that didnt matter now.

As Theresa watched Katie move towards the office she could also sense her wandering thoughts. "What is going on here?" was her first thought. "First the random attack on that halloween store that seemed to be directly targeted for some reason and now this..explosions and falling signs at a tire shop! What could it all mean?" Katie shook her head as she tried to focus. This is what they were here for after all.

Theresa turned her mind off Katies thoughts and turned to Thomas who was the absolute last to get out of the car. She didnt have to concentrate to read his thoughts. She knew him all too well. As he stepped up to the doorway to the office and turned the lock the first thing that came from his mind is "Please stop reading my mind Tessa. I have enough pressure as it is."

Theresa was surprised at the request but smiling she decided to oblige her friend. After all it wasnt as if NORMAL people could do these kind of things to eachother. Then again this group was far from normal. As she turned to the little girl who was still clinging steadily to Sephiroth she could sense a great deal of psychic energy coming off her. She hadnt been able to sense this energy at first. Yet after the girl had used her powers (Theresas explanation for the explosions) it had become alot more apparent.

This girl concerned her slightly. With untamed destructive power like that she could cause some serious problems in the world. And if someone else discovered her ability and the source of it then there would be real trouble. As Theresa stared at her she concentrated hard on trying to pry into the girls mind. The barrier there was so strong however that she couldnt get anything other than one word. A name: Alina.

The group slowly filed into the office which for being so well used was actually rather neat looking. Here and there were scattered case files and at each desk personal items such as family photographs were kept. Still the office seemed almost eery at this time of night.

Finally reaching the edge of the office Theresa reached out and opened the door to her personal meeting room. Inside was a large round table where a group of six to eight could sit and discuss things mostly case related stuff.The table was clean of anything other then a green plant centerpiece provided by one of the more artistic agents Diana.

Thomas slowly went about the table showing people to their seats. He had to grab a couple of phonebooks for Alina to sit on. Theresa had insisted that despite the young age it was important that she be present for this meeting. Next to her sat Sephiroth and clockwise from him were Char, Katie, and finally Thomas himself. At the "head" of the table sat Theresa. She looked incredibly tired as did the rest of the faces around the table with the exception of Alina who still seemed to be staring off into nowhere.

Thomas cleared his throat. "So lets begin. I suppose you all know why we are here today."

Sephiroth broke in "Actually I have no idea other than you wanted to speak with us about what we saw at the tire station."

Thomas could feel the annoyance coming from Sephiroths tone. It was obvious that he had been dragged into something that he had no want to be a part of. "Yes. Well as investigators we need to speak to any witnesses of a crime that has been commited. Especially a crime of this..." Thomas paused. "A crime of this magnitude."

Katie interupted. "But you were there too couldnt you just go on what you saw?"

Thomas took this thought into consideration but he quickly shook his head. "We need to have a look at this from all angles. While Theresa and I were on one side of the sign Sephiroth and this girl..." Thomas pointed to Alina but quickly withdrew his hand as he saw a sort of coldness in her eyes. "...were on the other side. They may have had a better view point of what happened and also as witnesses if they were to leave the scene without allowance for questioning they would be considered prime suspects."

Char nodded she knew the way things worked around here although Katie stated the fact that was on everyones mind.

"But shes just a girl what could she do?" Sephiroth asked suddenly causing everyone to turn to him.

Theresa shook her head and smiled. "That would be true...if she was just like any other kid."

Everyone in the room including Thomas and Alina turned to Theresa in a surprise.

"What exactly do you mean?" Thomas said immediatly. He knew that Theresa was always jumping into things without thinking. He quickly sent her a look "Theresa please dont...we dont know these people what if they let your secret out."

Theresa sent him a look that said "Relax I got this..." she turned directly to Alina who stared back at her in fear and confusion. "This girl is the witness to a crime. And even at such a young age she seems to be rather intelligent. Look at how she clings to Sephiroth. I can tell that she is afraid of something..."

(BTW Psychic powers are concentrated in this room and therefore wont work...therefore Alinas powers are useless in this particular room)

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:16 pm 
Commentator

Sephiroth gently patted Alina's shoulder. "Everything will be alright." he whispered to her.

"What do these people want?" she asked cautiously.

"We only want to find out your viewpoint of what happened at the tire station." Theresa explained with a smile. Alina's eyes flashed bright violet but nothing happened. Theresa turned to Thomas.

"Did you see that?" she whispered.

"What?" Thomas whispered back.

"Her eyes... they just... flashed."

"I saw it, but what of it?"

"Hang on." Theresa turned to Sephiroth. "I noticed her eyes flashed a purple colour... does this mean anything to you?" Sephiroth thought back to when he had almost collided with that lamppost earlier.

"Well, I noticed it seems to happen during a time when she's using her powers." he said.

"Why do they want to know about it?" Alina asked, clinging more tightly to Sephiroth.

"We want to help you." Theresa said to her.

"We still need to hear their story of what happened at the tire station." Thomas said.

"We'll work on things one at a time."

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:59 pm 
Middling

Location: Rocking back and forth on the floor, quickly going insane.
Katie suddenly got an idea. She looked at Theresa to see if she was thinking along the same lines, and she could tell she was because her eyes kept flickering back and forth from Katie to Alina.
"Hey Alina, I'm 13. How old are you?" asked Katie
"I'm 13 too."
"Cool. So does that mean you're in Grade 8 like me?"
"I- I don't know"
" You don't go to school?"
"I'm not sure."
"Oh. Ok. Do you want to come to the cafeteria with me to get some food? I'm starving!"
Alina looked up at Seph, fear flashing in her eyes.
"Seph can come too, Alina" said Katie
"Ok"

The three set off down the hallway while Katie and Alina ask each other questions. Seph stays quiet. Katie looks back at Theresa and points to the cellphone in her pocket. They have each other's numbers.

Report this post