The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 6:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: the Darkness RPG Chapter one: The orb of Darkness
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:30 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
"There are 2 kinds of magic: Light magic; the pure magic, and dark magic; the evil magic." Everybody in the world of Encantadorra knew that. Some can use magic spells. Char, was one of those who could. She was a young woman, mastering the sword as well. She already loved adventure when she was just a little girl. So... when she completely mastered the sword, she did go on adventure, trying to get know the secrets of her world. One day, she found an ancient temple. Something was telling her not to enter, but she waited to long for this. She'd go inside. She found a wall, with an ancient language on it. "Good thing I can read that language" she thought. So, she readed it outloud. Then, the wall dissapeared. She'd go in, and saw a black orb was laying at an altar. Wanting to know what it was, she'd come closer, and grabbed it. Big mistake. The orb started to glow. A weird feeling crept over her. As if something was going inside her hearth. She felt that the orb dissappeared.
She fell to her knees. Dark clouds surrounded her. She struggles against the power that was overwelming her. But without succeeding. She'd became uncouncius, her hair slowly turned black, her skin slowly turned grey, and her eyes became red. Then, the altar dissapeared
A hole was below where the altar was standing. A dark energy flew out of it, into the world
Char released an evil power that was locked up thousends of years ago. Within that day the energy spread around the whole world affecting those with small amounds of darkness already in their hearth, consuming those with a hearth that was already completely filled with darkness. After quite some time, Char started to woke up. However, it wasn't Char anymore. Darkness consumed her hearth. another wall dissapeared. The wall behind where the altar standed. A new path opened. Dark Char walked that path, founding an really old book. Within that book, the secret's of the dark magic were written, and how to control the dark energy... and the ones who are consumed by it... The world looked doomed, however... Those with a pure hearth weren't affected by the dark energy... The fate of the whole world, rests on their shoulders.

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

Last edited by StupidMarioFanChar on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: the Darkness RPG
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:50 pm 
Middling

Max Was a well known swordman, and Char had met him on her journey.
Outside the Tempel.

Max: I have a bad feeling about this, we should go back now.
Char: We can't now, im going in.
Max: Well do as you please, but im staying outside.

After some time a Strong dark aura came, It flew out of the tempel and the tree's became dark, the clouds and sky became dark.

Max: I knew we should never have come here

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:31 pm 
Role Player

*Not a very long time after the dark energy escaped, Char came out. But she looked different*

Max: "Oh, thank goddes. Char your alri- Char, you... look different..."
Char: "Cause I changed..."
Max: "... I dont get it..."
Char: *evil smile* "I changed there."
Max: "What do you mean? How did you changed?"
Char: "I got more power. I can feel it... It is flowing through me!"
Max: "Char?..."
Char: "What?!"
Max: "I-Is that you...?"
Char: "Of course! Who else!?"
Max: *thinks: Something isn't right... What happened there?* "Can you tell me... what exactly happened?"
Char: "With pleasure. There was a wall, with an ancient language on it. I readed it outloud. The wall dissapeared.-"
Max thinks: 'Dark magic...!'
Char: "Behind that, there was a black orb... I grapped it. A weird feeling overwelmed me... At first, it hurted, and I tried to fight it. But now, I realise that it was something good. It fused with me I think, and becouse of that I passed out for awhile, but when I awoke, I was feeling better than ever before, and another path had opened. There I found a book. I readed it. It was full of spells. Now, I am much more powerfull than ever BEFORE!!! *evil laugh*"
Max: *thinks: 'That isn't Char! The flow of dark energy... did it came from that orb? Or from something else? Doesn't matter I guess... But that orb... it changed Char in a bad way... is it possession?'* "And... what are you gonna do now?"
Char: *evil smile* "You may have felt it Max. An energy... I freed a powerfull energy from the tower. I readed in this book how to control it... and those who are consumed by it... And with that power, I will rule the world!!! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
Max: *thinks: 'She really IS possessed... Char would never do that! I will free her... But how? First I gotta make sure she isn't going to hurt anyone... I... have no choice...'* "Char! I WONT LET YOU DO THAT!!!"
Char: "Sooo... We're feeling brave today I see? DIDN'T I TELL YOU I GREW MORE POWERFULL!!!??? Just give up already. You can't beat me."
Max: "We will see..."

*Max grabs his 2 handed sword, and runs toward Char. But Char stays calm...*

Char: ( with weird fused sounding voice ) "FOOLISH BOY, DO YOU REALLY THINK, I CAN BE DEFEATED THAT EASILY!?"

*Char flys up in the sky, charges her energy and use a powerbeam at Max. The powerbeam hitted him, he fly 10 feet away and is knocked out*

Char: "That will teach him."

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:04 pm 
Commentator

*Cobreus was walking through the forest. He was a good archer, but he wanted to be better. He was willing to do anything to become the strongest. He sensed a strong dark aura and walked towards the source. He found it to be a young woman. This aura piqued his curiousity, and he followed the woman, making sure not to let her know he was following her.*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:34 pm 
Role Player

*Ateren (Ate-er-ren) has a sword and shield, he was carving some wood with a knife when he felt the presence of some dark power emitting nearby. With that he went toward it curious.*

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:16 pm 
Freelancer

Zesat: Well, time to set off for the big city. Wish me luck.
Elder: Take this with you.

*Zesat recieves 1000 currencey and 10 mana potions*

Zesat: Thanks. I hope to be able to come back a stronger fighter.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:31 pm 
Middling

After some time, Max woke up. When he looked for his sword he saw it shatterd in quite som pieces.

Max:Dang.. Now i need to get a new sword. i shall make do her normal again..

Max just stood there, and looked at the entrance, that still emmited some dark aura.
Max: Maybe i should go in, but first ill rest here for some time.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:23 pm 
Veteran

Lycia heard from her magic trees the news of Char. She couldn't believe her best friend and sister in spirit had gone evil...Lycia had the purest of hearts, the purest magic ever...

Lycia: I have to go help Max...help him restore Char...*she closed her eyes to figure out Max's location, she saw his broken sword* Don't worry Max, i can fix it for you! I'll be there in a second! *she put her hands together and teleported to his location*

In a few minutes later Max saw her

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:56 pm 
Freelancer

Zesat: Eh? Why do I feel that the city over there is somehow possed? I think i'll go and invesitgate.

*Zesat walks into the city, and walks past all the shops, only to see particles of a broken sword*

Zesat: Poor felow. I think i'll take a rest at the inn.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:03 am 
Middling

Max: Lycia! I need your help!

Lycia: I know all that troubles you...

Max: Hmm, I see, well my sword is broken. so there is not much to do about that. I need to get a new one, before traveling again.

Lycia: That is the least of our worries, i can fix it right up.

Some wierd light started oming out of the sword, as all the pieces started flying toward the hilt. The sword that was once lost, was now one again.

Lycia: There you go. But we still need to think of a way to get Char back.

Max: Thank you! Finally my beloved sword! should we enter the Tempel to have a look inside?

Lycia: That may be dangerous, but as far as we know, ther is no other choice

Max and Lycia started waslking towards the entrance and enterd it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:28 am 
Role Player

*when they enter the temple, they feel the dark energy becomes stronger when they go deeper. When they reach a room, with a hole in the ground, they feel the energy is flowing out of it. They walk around it and they did go to another room, with an empty, dark looking altar in it. Then they notice that, on a wall, there is an inscription. It is an ancient language, but Max can read it.*

Max: "If you read this, that will mean you, or someone else had taken the orb of darkness. If it was someone else, and your heard is pure enough, you will be able to go through. ontgrendel"

*Suddenly, the wall dissapears. There is an altar of light, with a book lying on it. Lycia gets the book, and starts to read it. After awhile she is done*

Lycia: "Max... That wall, with the ancient language on it... It said something aboud an orb of Darkness... It is written here what it is... The orb of Darkness is a powerfull concentration of Darkness. It was once made by an evil wizard. It maked him almost invincible. Also, he led a dark energy free in the world. It affected those with darkness in their hearths, and consumed those with a hearth filled with darkness. The evil wizard had full control over the consumed, and could affect the way of thinking of those only affected by it. The world as we knew it, would have bin destroyed. But, a group of young hero's stood up against the evil wizard, and destroyed him. The goddess locked the dark energy inside this temple, including the orb of Darkness. However, they couldn't make it impossible to reach the orb of Darkness, doesn't matter how hard they tried. The orb of darkness consumes it's host completely. The wizard left it behind, becouse one day, someone will enter and take the orb. And then, his goal will be reached at all: cover the world in complete darkness."

Max: "No... Poor Char... How can we save her?"
Lycia: "I dont know, and I still can't believe she is consumed... Her hearth is, or was, so pure..."
Max: "I know... We've got to save her... but how..."

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:31 pm 
Freelancer

Inn Keeper: Have you heard? Something amiss is going on here, and I can feel it.
Zesat: Me too.
Inn Keeper: How about if you head to the temple, your next few nights are free. I'm just so curoius.
Zesat: Ok.

*Zesat heads to the temple*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:40 pm 
Role Player

Lyianus was sitting alone observing his surroundings when he suddenly felt a powerful darkness emanating from the temple. The darkness was so powerful that it could almost get into his own heart.

Lyianus: Alas! Tis thee darkness thast thou spreadeth upon thy lands. I must explore the temple before the darkness becomes to much for citizens with even the purest of hearts. I shall go and see just what has happened in there.

Lyianus began to head towards the temple...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:39 pm 
Storyteller

The Air has an electric feeling to it this day. The young man noticed that as he walked along a road. He had not slept in days, and hadn't eaten even longer, he had forced himself to travel onward, ignoring his pain. The city up ahead held something dear to him, apparently. Talking to himself to keep sane, he broke into a run as he saw the city get closer.

Mishielo: Almost there...Almost there...Just a little bit longer...you can do this mishi...

And onward he pressed...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:34 pm 
Role Player

Bethy: Hmm...why did everything get so dark? and its not cause of the shade from the trees. *looks up*

(Bethy sees a wave of darkness go through-out the land making everything a shade of black or grey.)

Bethy: I hope thats not that evil thing that was seeled away for thousand of years being released...if it is i hope that I can help seal it away....OMG Mom..I hope shes okay.

(Bethy rushes back to her village only to see that her dog isn't changed...everybody including her mom have changed into darker hearth people)

Bethy: *thinking* i gotta sneak my way into the house to get my things without being spotted by those things. *end thinking* i hope this goes well.

(She takes a step only to step on a dead stick...making everybody turn to her and charge)

Bethy: OH CRAP!!!

(as she starts to run she becomes cornered by her once friends)

Bethy: Hey guys do you see the sky?

Crowd: Get her

Bethy: -_-"

(...with no chance of escaping she does a spell)

Bethy: FIRAGA!!!!

(a huge fireball engulfs everybody ,but not harming her, and burning her house in the process)

Bethy: Dang....now i need to get help....if there is anybody...*trudges on with her dog Lady*

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next