The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: the Darkness RPG Chapter one: The orb of Darkness
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:48 am 
(Look, Char didn't want Chernabog to be killed, and that's that, also Ashen, you ain't the only one who wants to kill him, other people do as well, and it wouldn't be fair to some people if you kill him, and no one else gets to. Even when a bunch of people kill him together, believe it or not, there are some people who wanted to kill Chernabog alone, not with people. So then, people will goomba, how "they" wanted to kill him by theirselves. It ain't you who's got the problem Ashen, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying the only way, most of these complaints would never if Chernabog gets defaeted by no one, and he trips or something.

Like, instead of someone killing him, people can say, he got on a rising platform, but the platform breaks, and he falls to his so called "doom". If he gets defeated that way, we won't get a whole lot of complaints from other players, and I know, people might still complain at "How can he die that easily? He cheated death from other more hurting deaths, how can he die, by falling 100ft from the gound?!" Well, I said, he got DEFEATED, not KILLED.

All, I'm trying to say is, some people like being the hero of the story, and killing the badguy would to them, make their character more heroic, although I'm sure, other people just want to play vthe game. I'm just saying, if one person kills a badguy, then the others would probably revive him like me, and have their character kill the badguy, its rare, but its possible.)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:49 am 
Middling

Flagg:(Walks up a hill with a temple on top) I smell some money to be made.(Walks inside and looks around) I think there might be something valuable in that hole.(Climbs inside and sees a pedestal with a gray orb atop) This could be worth some money.(picks up the orb and is transported to a white room with Rowen, Lycia, Mardor, Mishi, Bethy, Max, Char, Chernabog, Ateren, and Larikai inside then he drops the orb which shatters)What the?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:39 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
*Everybody looked at Flagg in surprise and confusing*

Char: Who are you?!
Flagg: My name is Flagg. Can anyone explain where I am?!
Char: You wouldn't believe the half of it. We will explain everything to you later, we are kinda busy right now.

*Flagg looks confused, as the group of heroes continued their fight with Chernabog*

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:35 pm 
Chernabog: Don't listen to them!!!! They are theives who do nothing by steal, cheat, and lie!

Meanwhile, cut to Mishi, and the others fighting.

Mishi: Good god, is he REALLY that despereate.

Mardor: Yeah, he'll take advantage of any good luck. WATCH OUT!

One of Ogres just pounded its fist at the ground, though all of the people fighting the Ogres dodged this attack.

Mardor: Man, why don't you just do what you did last time Mishi?!

Mishi then looks at the Ogres, each one having a big block of armour on their chests.

Mishi: Uh, I think that's kind of diffuclt now Mardor.

Mardor: Good Point! LOOK OUT!

Another beam of fire from the Ogre came the good guys, but they dodged.

Mardor: Well, we must FIND a way! We can't dodge these big attacks forever!

Mishi: Hmm. We could probably shoot the arrows at the corner sides where the armor is.

Mardor: Why? It ain't like theres rope holding that big metallic thing.

Meanwhile

Back to Flagg, Chernabog and Char.

Chernabog: Well? Don't just stand there! Help me!

Flagg: How do I know your not lying?

Chernabog: Because, you can trust me!

Char: Don't listen to him!

Chernabog: See! Even she denies it! she knows I'm telling the truth!

Char: TELL THE TRUTH?!?!?! YOU?!?! YEAH RIGHT!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:02 am 
Middling

Flagg:(pulls out sword and charges at Chernabog)
Chernabog:You fool! (Grabs Flagg by the neck and throws him at Char)Now it's time for you to die!(slashes his sword at Flagg)
Flagg:(kicks Chernabog backward and gets up)
Chernabog:(Stabs the ogres fighting Mishi and Mardor)
Mushi:Wow that was a stroke of good luck.
Mardor:Agreed.
Mushi:Lets go help the others.(Starts fighting other ogres).
Mardor:(starts fighting other ogres)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:44 am 
Chernabog then standing there, shocked at what happend, facepalms, as Char and Flagg flee. But Chernabog see this, as he grabs a bow an arrow, and shoots the arrow at Char, getting her by her shoulder.

Chernabog: Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Then we finally see him, his face is quite different then when we saw him in Mardor's dream, the hair color is now white, his eyes are still bloodshot red, but his skin color is more interesting, it has changed from light green, to dark grey. Yet his clothes, while some parts being a little torn, bear no other difference, everything was the same when it came to Chernabog's armour, it was still black, with the same cloth that hung over his arms, and his legs, which were covered in completely black cloth and clothing. And the very same big belt that held all the cloth and clothing together. And then there's the hood, on Chernabog's back, and the cloth that he covered his face with, they also were not different.

Now, Chernabog , then, was walking towards them, with an evil smile on his face, but Flagg tried to kill Chernabog with his weapon, yet he failed, as Chernabog, simply pushed him aside, and sprinted to Char.

Chernabog: How is it Char?

Char: What?

Chernabog: The pain Char, how is the-

Char: It hurts that's how the pain is!!!!

Chernabog: That's how it should be!

Chernabog then grabbed the arrow, but then, instead of pulling it out, he was pushing it in more!

Char: Stop!

Chernabog: Never! You never stopped trying to hurt me, you never stopped trying to bring me down, and you never stopped trying to decline my offers! So why should I should stop pushing this weak arrow into your back!

Char: Because-

Chernabog: It hurts! Isn't that the answer?! It hurts?! Why don't you grow a backbone for once, you weakling!

Chernabog then pushes the arrow in more!

Lycia: NO!

Lycia then sprints towards Chernabog, with her sword in hand, but Chernabog then makes the ground under him and Char, rise into a platform, and then, it reaches so high enough, that she can't reach.

Mardor sees this, and then he calls Mishi.

Mardor: MISHI! Try to lower down the platform!

Mishi then conentrates, while blocking the ogres attacks, and almost makes it lower, but then, he losses control.

Mishi: I can't! Chernabog's blocking it!

Last edited by Linkman444 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:49 pm 
Veteran

LOL dude, I'm Lycia not Ashen in this RPG

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:39 pm 
Middling

Char:(falls down to her knees)I..I..I will defeat you! (arrow flies out of Char and the wound is healed)
Chernabog:Wha...
Char:(Teleports Chernabog's sword to her and points it at Chernabog)Goodbye, Chernabog. (Thrusts sword at Chernabog)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:45 pm 
Chernabog catches it.

Chernabog: Not quite!

Chernabog then jumps into and plummets down, his sword aiming for Char, but Char dodges, A Chernabog plummets his sword into the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:38 pm 
Middling

Char:(starts glowing and jumps off platform) Bad move, Chernabog. (Thrusts hand through Chernabog)
Chernabog:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!(Falls down in pain)
Char:(Removes hand)
Chernabog:Ahhhhhhhhahahahahahaha.
Char:What are you laughing about?
Chernabog:(Starts disappearing)It's just so funny.
Char:What, Death?
Chernabog:No.
Char:Then what?
Chernabog:Just remember, you...can't...kill...a...sage...(Vanishes along with ogres)
Char:(Stops glowing)
Flagg:Is...is it over?
Char:Yes...for now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:57 am 
Role Player

*Chernabog appears again, behind Char and slashes her. She falls in pain*

Chernabog: SURPRISE!
Char: ARGH!!! CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE UP?!
Chernabog: You didn't and kept hurting me... so why would I stop hurting you?!

*Chernabog slashes Char again*

Char: YOU WERE THE ONE WHO HURTED ME!!! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH IT HURTS TO BE CONSUMED BY DARKNESS?! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH IT HURTS TO SEE YOUR FRIENDS DYING IN FRONT OF YOU AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?!
Chernabog: But still you didn't give up! You could have been in a place without any pain! But you HAD to fight it! ONLY HURTING BOTH OF US! WHY?!
Char: BECOUSE I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO HURT MY FRIENDS! I KNEW THEY WOULD SAVE ME! IF I JUST GAVE UP, I WOULD HAVE LET DOWN MY FRIENDS!!! ALL THEIR EFFORT WOULD HAVE BEEN WASTED!!!
Chernabog: YOU WERE DOOMED FROM THE START!
Flagg: OH COME ON!!! CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE UP AND LEAVE?!
Chernabog: NO!

*Chernabog throws Flagg of the platform, and it goes higher and higher. Chernabog walks toward Char*

Chernabog: You see?! You were doomed! YOU ALL WERE DOOMED!
Char: No... we aren't...

*Chernabog slashes again, Char blocks it but Chernabog quickly slashes again and Char got hit. Char is covered in blood and lays in front of Chernabog, not moving. The platform goes even higher*

Chernabog: PREPARE TO MEET YOUR END!!!
Char: Not... yet...

*Char uses her last bit of energy to push Chernabog of the platform with her magic. She then passes out. When Chernabog hit's the ground, a bright flash, and they were in the room they were before... Char was laying unconcious on the ground when everybody else woke up*

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:05 am 
Mardor: Where are we?

Mishi: *Ugh* (looks at the place) Whoa. Its the castle!

Mardor: This is the castle? It can't be!

Lycia: LOOK!

Lycia's points at Char, who, susprisingly managed to make a huge recory, and I mean huge, none of her clothes were torn, no blood escaped her body was dropping down, nothing was wrong with her.

Mardor: That's something you don't see everyday.

(End it Char!)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:04 am 
Role Player

( Yesterday the internet failed and I wasn't able to go on the internet for the whole evening. I wrote the part though. I will post it when my internet is fixed. )

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:10 am 
(Kay. We'll wait, just tell us when your done.)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:03 am 
Role Player

*Lycia runs toward Char, who is still unconcious*

Lycia: Char?
Char: *Slowly wakes up* Ugh...
Lycia: Char! *Crying becouse she is so glad and happy*
Char: Lycia?...
Lycia: I am SO glad your back! *Holds Char close*
Char: So am I...
Mardor: *Runs toward Char and Lycia* Char! How are you feeling?
Char: Weak... but it's good to be back.
Mishi: *Runs to Char as well* I can understand THAT! Your heart was endarkened for a very long time, and then the last light in your heart got almost destroyed! I am still surprised that you kept that last bit of light safe and sound...
Char: I knew you guys would make it... And I couldn't just give up on Lycia and Max, right?

*Ateren, Larikai and Flagg come too*

Flagg: So... everything is going to be okay?
Mardor: Yes. Char will feel weak for a while, but she will recover.
Ateren: Glad to hear that!
Larikai: Indeed!
Char: I promise I will be more carefull on my next adventures! I will always listen to my feeling from now on! I learned my lesson! Sorry for all the trouble I caused... and sorry for the pain I caused you Lycia...
Lycia: Don't worry Char, it wasn't your fault!

*Auddenly, a bright light appears. Everybody is wearing a different armor then they first had, and their swords changed*

Char: What the- what is this?!
Loud voice: All of you fought really hard, just to keep the world safe. You all are granted with that armor and an upgrade for your swords. You will find out their powers soon enough.
Char: It was all my fault that all of this happened! Why do I get a reward?!
Loud voice: It wasn't your fault. We tried to ensure Chernabog would never return, we failed though. he was too powerfull. It just had to happen one time. You now all are chosen to defend the world! And Larikai, you weild the Sindikai! That means your destined to become a powerfull hero! We will give you a new kind of magic! Use it wise.

*A bright light shines on Larikai*

Larikai: Thanks!
Lycia: Well, let's head back. All of us could use some rest!

*They head back to the inn. Back at the castle, a dark shadow appears*

Chernabog: The fool's... Thought I was gone! HA! I will return even more powerfull then ever before! Soon, this world will be covered in PURE DARKNESS!!! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

( TO BE CONTINUED!!! )

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next