The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: The Darkness Chapter 2: Chernabog's Return.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:15 am 
(Part 1 of 2)

Lycia: Well, let's head back. All of us could use some rest!

Mardor: Where? To the Inn?

Lycia: Duh, like you just said Char is very weak right now and she needs a rest.

Mardor: Well, fine lets go.

Mardor headed out of the castle doors and the rest followed (Except Char who was carried by Lycia.)

And now, the first part is done on a happy and triumph note, Chernabog had been beaten, the warriors Mardor the Old Sage, Mishi the Eranos, Rowen the Knight, Lycia the Friend, Flagg the New Warrior, Ateren, the Magic Wizard, Bethy, Max, and Larikai, the Might Soldiers, but most of all Char the Freed Victim, lived through the battle (with the exception of Lyianus and Nazada who were finally put to rest, because their real target (Chenrabog) was destroyed in the battle.), and now, all was at peace. And yet...none was at peace. For Mardor and Char felt it in their minds, that something about the final battle they had with Chernabog was maybe fixed or maybe there was something in their minds, that someone didn't want any of the warriors to see.

But whatever what really happened in the battle, is now gone, an unkown mark inside a great history. Yet, to some it might follish because if you see the true thing of anything, you might see a power you thought you never, or someone you thought you'd never see ever again, or even at all. But yet, the fact of what really happened now being gone, calmed Mardor and Char with maybe the help of the rising sun in the east, as they finally headed into the inn. Probably because that means everyone could rest for a wihle.

But then, all the peace and happiness Mardor and Char felt, vanished as soons as they went inside.

The Inn now looked as if it were a war shelter and the enemy had spotted the soldiers. Everything was tore up, the alcohol bottles were all broken, each one bleeding out either beer or wine. And the chairs were all knocked over, the curtains were ripped open with what looked like claws from a beast!

Mardor: What happened here?

Lycia (putting Char down softly): I don't know.

Bethy: The bartender was actually a beast, and he was trying to kill us!

Mardor: Oh. Well that explains the mess. But, you didn't mess up the rooms didn't you?

Bethy: Kinda, but there's still lots comfort in them.

Mardor then ran up into the rooms. And each one was either burnt, destroyed, or even gone, as the beast must've blown one room out.

Bethy and Max then saw all of the rooms too. So did the others, as Lycia almost gasped. (Char was srill seating on the the table.)

Mardor: So. (Turning to bethy and Max) You know what I see what you mean! (sarcasticily) And look at this one! (pulls Bethy and Max to the missing rooom.) Can you see the brilliancy?! Its all invisiable and look at the torn peices of wood! Its as if this room was blown off! Oh wait, IT WAS!

Bethy: You don't have to be mean about it!

Mardor: Ok, maybe I'm over reacting but still how are we gonna sleep?! Oh yeah, we got the tables. Well thanks for wasting my time yelling at you!

Mardor then walks downstair and sleeps uncomfortly on a table.

Mishi: Dude, whats with you?

Mardor: Nothing!

Mishi: Well, I got bad new already. I'm leaving.

Mardor: WHAT?! (falling over the table) Why are you leaving?!

Mishi: Well, I gotta go home. I have other buiseness to take of right now.

Mardor: (sigh) Ok. Go.

Mishi then heads out the Inn dors which fell over.

(what do you think?)

Last edited by Linkman444 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: The Darkness Chapter 2: Chernabog's Return.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:03 pm 
(Part 2 of 2)

Mardor: Well, we are screwed!

Rowen: How?

Mardor: Hmm, I don't know! (sarcasticly) Maybe because most of our good men are GONE?! I mean first Lyianus and Nazada! Now Mishi! If our troops keep leaving we'll lose for sure!

Rowen: Yeah.

Lycia: Well, at least we have lots of people still.

Mardor: Later. Now we must stay here, until everyone is healed and feeling completely fine.

Rowen: Agreed.

Lycia: Agreed.

All (except Char): Agreed.

Mardor then sets up some chairs.

Mardor: Ok, now thanks to Bethy and Max for making the Beast go and destroy the rooms, we have these tables as our beds. Its not really comfortable but it'll have to do! Now good night!

Mardor then lays on a table. The others do too, it was a good time to rest anyway, as the moon was already shinning through the holes and windows in the Inn. Now, 2 hours have passed and everyone was fast asleep. Until Mardor woke up. His face looked horrifed, and he was breathing very heavily as if something attacked him.

But then, just as Mardor was convinced it was just a dream, he heard something crawl in the shadows, near Char! Mardor then headed towards Char to see if she was ok, and she was thanfully, but he heard some whispers coming out from her.

And then, he realized something was talking to her in her dreams because she was talking too.

Char: H-how? (breathing heavily) Never! You'll never do it! No! I won't let you!

Mardor then began shaking Char, as she woke up! Her face was panicky. And she was breathing heavily!

Mardor: Its ok.

Char: Behind you!

Mardor then turned around, and lucky he had because something then jumped from the shadows but not before, Mardor got out his sword and slashed the thing.

Everyone then woke up and came to Mardor! They looked at thing that was slashed to death on the floor!

Mardor: It was of Chernabog's troops! They must've sworn to avenge him by killing us.

Rowen: How long do you think it Was lurking here?

Mardor: Not long. Char said behind me and I saw it try to jump on me.

Rowen: So how long can we fight off these creatures?

Mardor: I don't know. But I know two things, one, we can no longer sleep, and two, someone must guard Char. If we can't hold on much longer, then we'll have to leave here.

Lycia: I'll guard Char.

Mardor: Big surprise, now everyone, first, put these chairs infront of all the shadows and even the openings. We can't let them come through and destroy us!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:01 pm 
Role Player

Axel was sitting on his bed, tired and sad. They had won the battle but had lost more then half of the village, including his mother. Worst of all he was prevented from being in the battle because he was still being trained to be a hero as he was Half-God. A man walked into his room.

???: I'm sorry Axel, but you probally would have been killed.
Axel: Sorry? I watched my Mom die!!
???: .....
Axel: Just leave Robert.
Robert: No!! Suck it up, everyone's mother dies, your just died when you were younger, you can't stay in your room for another week. You need to continue your training!! Only two more weeks before you can go into the real world.
Axel: Fine, but I won't try.
Robert: That's okay.
Axel: *walking out* Oh yeah and thanks Robert.
Robert: My pleasure.

Axel then walked to the training halls and to his master, Master Kliko.

I am a king of something, I just haven't found out what it is yet...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:18 pm 
Now, Mardor is setting up all the chairs in a circle and so are the others, while Lycia is standing next to Char who's still passed out.

Mardor: Ok, that should do it.

He was saying this proudly at their new fort, it blocked nearly all of the possible entrances a troop might come in. Including, the windows, the big holes one could squeeze through, the stairsl eading to the rooms, and the barstand if anyone or thing should hop from behind.

Mardor: Alright, that should do it. Wait!

Mardor then grabs some pieces of string and some wood. Mardor then pulls out his sword and then carves the wood and makes it in the shape of a bow. Then Mardor sewed the strings onto the bow, and made it a complete wooden bow.

Then, Mardor, did the same thing, and then again, and then again, and he stopped until everyone had a wooden bow. Mardor then blasted some type of spell at each of the wodden bows.

Mardor: Now, we are well armed.

Rowen: Alright.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:30 pm 
Role Player

Rowen: I am pretty sure that spell will work.

Mardor: Are you being sarcastic?

Rowen: I am not... fully..

Mardor: Hardy har har!

Lycia laughs.

Rowen: I think I will stay with Lycia and help Guard Char. If anything comes our way, it will be better to have 2 warriors protecting her.

Mardor: Good idea. But what of the front end?

Rowen: I can't just leave Lycia to fend for herself like that. I've done that before and she was almost killed. I need to be near her just incase. i am not callign her defenseless, but If these troops of Chernabog keep coming like this, then we will need to cover each other.

Lycia: He's right.

Mardor: Fine.. But I hope you're right about this.

Rowen: Trust me! You do trust me, right Lycia?

Lycia: Of course I do.

Rowen: Well, let's try our best to stay awake. If any of you see one of us falling asleep, wake them up.. Did that even make sense?

Lycia and Mardor: We know what you meant.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:04 am 
Role Player

Ateren and Larikai walk in talking about random things.

Ateren: Ah, finally! I have been looking for you guys!

Larikai: Also... *Sees the troop on the floor.* what happened here?

Rowan gave them a recap.

Larikai: Ok, stay awake... gotcha!

Ateren: Just tell us what to do when you need help.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:16 am 
Now it was dawn quickly, as the sun was waking up from a deep rest, and the birds were flying to their nests, Mardor, Rowen, Char, Lycia, and the others were busy in their fort, looking out for Chernabog's Troops. Each one, had eitrher a sword, or a Bow and Arrow.

Mardor: Bow and Arrows are the ones that I recommend, they can catch enemies far away.

Now, 3 hours have passed and surprisen;y, nothing has entered, except this embarraseing moment, where Bethy and Max, went to get some food, quietly and when they cam back, the team had almost killed Bethy and Max, mistaking them for Chernabog's troops.

Rowen: Well, now what?

Mardor: We wait.

Lycia: but its morning-

Mardor: What do you think these are, Orcs? No, these can crawl in, anytime of the day. And I mean anytime, we just gotta stay up, not loose our guard. Those are things that'll help us right now.

Lycia: Ok.

Now it was nightime, quick as that, and the team, now was having trouble not to go to bed. But no one, not even Mardor could blame them, the team has been awake for at least 12 hours straight, and that was lone time.

And Mardor, didn't even mind, until, he heard some footsteps. And again, they were in the shadows. Mardor then picked up an Aroow, and aimed at the shadows,at first nothing, until, then one of Chernabog's troops jumped, but they weren't trying to jump on Mardor, they were heading to jump at Char!

Mardor: ROWEN! LYCIA! WAKE UP!

Lycia and Rowen woke just in time to slash the monster with their swords.

Mardor: They know, we are now tired!

Rowen: So that's when they attack!

Lycia: Whenever we're tired!

Mardor: It's brillaint! These Troops are more smarter than I thought. EVERYONE! WAKE UP, GET OUT YOUR WEAPON, AND AIM AT EITHER THE SHADOWS OR AT ANY PLACE SOMEONE OR SOMTHING COULD GET IN HERE!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:20 pm 
Role Player

Ateren and Larikai woke from Mardor's yelling.

Ateren: Wha... we're being attacked?

Mardor: Yes!

Larikai took out Sindikai and Ateren took out his short sword.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:19 pm 
Role Player

Kliko: This will be your final training session.

Axel had walked into the Training Halls and was greeting his master.

Axel: What? I thought I had more sessions!!??
Kliko: Well, I think you are ready.
Axel: ...really?
Kliko: Yes.
Axel: So what are you going to teach me?
Kliko: Nothing, your going to beat me in battle.
Axel: What!? No, I'm not good enough.
Kliko: Then your going to have another year of training.
Axel: Can I use my sword?
Kliko: The one you just got for helping save those Varden's daughter?
Axel: That is the only sword I have.
Kliko: What did you do to my training sword?
Axel: I broke it in half.
Kliko: Typical, come on get ready.

Axel pulled out his sword and walked towards his master.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:31 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN-UY4GAmxY

A man in his 30's was just finished training. The man was traveling through towns teaching young aspiring swordsman the ways of the sword. When he finished training, he decided to head to a village nearby that he heard was hosting a sword fight competition since he had nothing else to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2HaYQICDn0

???: I guess I've trained enough. I better head off so I can get ready for the competition! Maybe the competitors there will be a little more challenging then all of the other opponents I've faced.

The young man sets off for the nearby village. This man's name is, Raphores Luther! The Swordmaster!

His journey begins now...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:11 pm 
Storyteller

Mishielo had been walking a long way...he had alot on his mind

"This adventure has been quite something...i shall never forget my friends...but it's just not for me. I don;t know if i can do this."

He was on his way back to the Eranios homeland...when a thought struck him. He HAS been through an amazing adventure...with some AMAZING people! after all this he can't just go back home! Let them forget about him...Let him go down in the history books as the unknown "elf" that helped save the world...

So he decided to change his course! he decided to follow the road he was on until he came to the first nice city! there he could settle down and tell his story. His story of these wonderful heroes who saved the world! Then he would keep an eye on his friends to have new stories to tell...and to keep an eye on them as well.

After the long and winding road was coming to a close, he found himself in a fairly new city. It was very big and had a castle! Mishi walked around until he saw an opening in the castle for a blacksmithy job. Luckily the Eranios had their "special" way of making weapons swiftly and easily...with a little magical help...

Time went by and Mishielo was the City's blacksmith. He was also the Storyteller. Small children and even some adults loved to hear his tales of adventures. they knew he was different by his pointed ears, but they cared not. He was loved by those in this city. He was especially fond of the King's two daughters, he would tell them these stories before they went to sleep. They loved him as well...Mishi became excellent friends with the king and had wuarters of the higest standard.

Although his fame was never really spread outside of this kingdom, and he liked it that way. No one needed to know who he was. Just a friendly Blacksmithing Storyteller. Although his blades were said to be of the utmost quality...and even seemed to have magical capabilities...or so some thought.

One day while walking the castle courtyard, mishi thought to himself...

Mishi: i really like this place...what a wonderful life i have had. Chi-Bara is a blessed land.

years went by and Mishi remained friends with the inhabitants of Chi-Bara. They did not call him Mishi however...for he never told them his name. They called him Smith, for that is the name he took. No one knew that the Mishielo in his stories was the very same Smith telling them.

One day however Smith was alarmed by the smell of smoke and the eerie glow of flames...he ran to make sure the now-grown daughters of the king were alright, but we was caught by surprise and was killed with a dark pulse of energy...

So Slept Mishielo the Eranios his journey had come to an end...a tad too early. He never did reach those girls in time...and only time would tell what happened to them...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:09 pm 
Role Player

Rowen has some trouble staying awake. He closes his eyes, and jerks them back open every 30 seconds or so.

Rowen: Eventually *Yawn* they're going to have to let up. We gotta get some sleep somehow..

Lycia: The only thing I can think of is we sleep in shifts.

Mardor: You mean, we have 2 awake, and one sleep.. and repeat the cycle?

Rowen: I know it's not the best idea ever, but we do not have much to work with.. I say we give her idea a chance. I'm sure we all have the strength and agility to take down these dark warriors when they come. And if they get too bigin numbers, we will wake the one person up.

Lycia: What do you say, Mardor?

Ateren: I say go for it.

Larikai: It might be the only way of keeping us from all falling asleep and defenseless against these warriors.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:06 pm 
Role Player

Axel teleported behind Kliko and swung with his sword but was blocked by his master's blade.

Kliko: Don't think it will be that easy.
Axel: I didn't.

Axel teleported thirty feet away and summoned his Light. He then flashed the light and blinded Kliko. He then kicked Kliko down to the ground.

Axel: I win.
Kliko: Never underestimate your opponent.

Kliko summoned a wall of water and flung it at Axel. Axel teleported out of the way and bearly excaped the fire. Axel summoned his Dark and then flung a small slice of it at Kliko and kept doing this. A few hit Kliko but bearly bothered him.

Kliko: Don't hold back, I'm your enemy right now, your mother de-

Axel flung all of the shadow in the courtyard of the Training Halls and consumed Kliko. Axel then used all of the light he could find and destroyed the shadow.

Axel: That would have been game over.
Kliko: Maybe not but you have proved yourself. Congratulations, your an official Belvados Hero.
Axel: And son.
Kliko: You've will always be his son, remember that. Now how about victory lunch...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:07 pm 
(Part 1)

Mardor: Well......ok lets try it.

Then, the group decided that Mardor and Rowen stand guard first, while the others rest. Now, it has been 15 minutes, and Mardor, again is getting tired, he almost in fact, falls asleep until he hears something. Its voice was nothing but a broken whisper speaking the language of Gra.

???: Translated as: Yess...Let's ambush now, only Mardor is truly awake-

???: Translated as: No you fool! We must wait until he's alseep as well. Remember, Mardor may be alone, but he is still the most powerful of the group! I say we wait until they are all asleep, then we attack.

???: Translated as: SHH! Do you want to be heard! Mardor's still awake, and he knows our language!

And it was true, back in the days of the war, Mardor had learned almost every language known to man, so he could understand what an enemy would be saying. This was good if you were in the war, you could learn of secret plans, or hiding places where the enemy might be. Anyway, after that third trooper talked, Mardor heard nothing more.

Mardor then suddenly said-

Mardor: The night is upon us and so is the enemy, give me the power to see through bark, shadow, and everything else, so I can help my army!

Mardor then felt a burst of invisible light through his eyes. Now, he could see in the dark and through anything else by his will. First, Mardor looked at the shadows, he saw that there were a total of 23 troops hiding there.

Then, Mardor realized that they were Goblins. Mardor then looked upstairs through the wood. 5 Goblins stood there, waiting to attack. Mardor then looked through all wood outside, and all around the walls of the Inn, there stood a total of 450 Goblins! And under the bar stand was 2 Goblins hiding under.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:33 pm 
(Part 2)

Mardor then put the spell of, and woke Rowen up.

Rowen: What!

Mardor: We're doomed!

Rowen: Huh?

Mardor: I saw through the wood, shadows and outside! There are a larghe amount of Goblins ready to kill us!

Rowen: What are we going to do?

Mardor: I don't know! I mean how are we gonna destroy almost all of these Goblins without going out of our shield-

Mardor then chuckled to himself.

Rowen: What?

Mardor: Mardor you old fool!

Mardor then picked up some cloth, and found some explosives under the groups floorboards. After, getting the explosives, Mardor put some spells on the cloth and explosive, combined the two together and then made a homemade bomb.

Mardor: There!

Then, Mardor used a copy spell to make 29 copies of the bomb. After that, Mardor woke everyone up.

Mardor: Everyone! Hold on of these and point it at either the shadows, the upstairs room, the barstand, outside, or the windows and holes! I don't care which direction you aim at, just aim there!

4 minutes later everyone has a bomb aimed at each direction!

Mardor: Now on the count of three, we throw our bombs at the direction we aimed them there! One!

Mardor aimed his bomb, as did the others.

Mardor: Two!

The group just stood there, waiting for the order to release.

Mardor: THREE!

Mardor then threw his bomb at the shadows! Then in a few seconds, BOOM! There was an explosion and parts of the Goblins were now flying out in the open! Then Lycia, threw her bomb at the window! BOOM! More Goblin parts flying out of nowhere! Rowen, threw his at the entrance! BOOM! Lots of Goblin parts then fly out of nowhere! And yet, more Goblins were coming out of the shadows! But the others then threw their bombs! And also, there was the horrible Goblin screehes! It was like nails on a chalkboard! And then, there was that horrible smell that filled the room! The smell of a dead Goblin! But yet, the group was still fighting! Throwing their bombs every direction the Goblins were!

But then, soon enough, everyone had run out of their inventory! And there was still 200 Goblins left! But Mardor, picked up his bow and an arrow, then shoot! It hit a Goblin in the exact middle of its body!

Mardor: USE YOUR BOW AN ARROWS!

And everyone did! But after 30 Goblin were destroyed did they get smarter, as they too started to use the tables as a shieled. And now, the group was low on their arrows!

Max: I don't know how much longer we can hold them off!

Mardor: We got to try!