The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 7:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Darkness Chapter 2: Chernabog's Return.
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:17 pm 
Role Player

Raphores: *Thinks* Hmm..I don't think this man is telling the truth. His men don't even look like humans and they have a dark feeling coming from them. Especially the man leading them. *Looks at the "Traitors"* I don't feel any dark energy coming from them...This man is lying to me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWQnvrz6 ... re=related

Raphores quickly attacked the leader of the men and attacked with a swift, well aimed attack. However, the man quickly blocked the attack and tried to counter Raphores attack. Raphores nearly got caught by surprise, but managed to dodge his attack.

Cobreus: What are you doing? Your putting yourself in grave danger! Leave at once!

Raphores: No, I know the truth. They aren't thief's or traitors, they are the ones trying to stop you!

Cobreus: What!? How do you know? You must be mistaken...

Raphores: I think not, prepare yourself..

Cobreus: *Laughs* Fine then! I'll just kill you too!

Raphores: You don't know who I am do you? I am Raphores Luther! The swordmaster!

Cobreus tries to attack Raphores but he dodges the moves and joins the others fighting against him.

Raphores: I can see your all in a tight situation. I'm here to help you out.

Mardor: Good, we need all the help you can get. Be prepared for anything...

Raphores and the rest of the group continue to face against Cobreus..

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:57 pm 
But then, Mardor notices something. He looks at Cobreus's hands. Instead of fingers, he saw two pinching fingers, forming a claw. And Cobreus's nose was now missing.

Mardor: I know how to be him!

Rowen: What?

Mardor: I know how to beat him!

Rowen: How?!?!?!

Mardor: We keep letting him stay in that body!

Rowen: Why?!

Mardor: If we do, he'll keep evovling until the body he's in, turns into his real body!

Rowen: Ok, I guess.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:23 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
( Okay... I admit... I should have made this post somewhat earlier... )

*A dark Shadow leaves the castle the heroes fought Chernabog in*

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:10 pm 
Role Player

Bethy: well guys I think i should take my exit.

Max and Ateren: What?

Ateren: what about what the goblin said to you? how you gonna get out of danger?

Bethy: I'll do what i do best...kill the evil ones....besides I need to check on my old man.

Max: I thought he was dead?

Bethy: he was in a coma.

Max: oh...but you still sure you should leave?

Bethy: I think we are going to meet again soon...well gotta go.

Lycia and Larikai: We'll miss you!

As Bethy is walking away she feels a pair of eyes watching her like a lion about to pounce on its prey.

Bethy: (thinking) I gotta get whoever this is away from them...Even if it costs my life.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:13 pm 
Role Player

Ateren: What should we do now?

Larikai shrugs

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 pm 
Mardor then does a 3-hit combo on Cobreus' head. Then Mardor falls to the ground.

Mardor: There! That should do it!

Rowen then runs towards Cobreus but Mardor grabs his shirt.

Mardor: I wouldn't be near him if I were you.

Rowen then agreed and went back to Mardor. The next thing that happened was very quick like a sped-up version of a growing tree. Pretty soon his hands turned into Pinchers. Cobreus' skin was now scaley. He also grew a Stinger on the backside of him.

Rowen: Wha-wha-wha-what is that?!?!?!?!

Mardor: A scorpian man. Half man, half Scorpian.

Rowen: So, I guess this proves once and for all that the good guys lose this battle.

Mardor: No, theres a chance we can win!

Rowen: How?!

Mardor: He has a weakness you see. If one of us can tear that stinger apart from him, he'll be easy to kill!

Rowen: Sounds like a plan!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:06 pm 
Role Player

Rowen: Let me be the one to try first!

Mardor tries to stop him from going any further, but Rowen had evaded his attempts at holding him back. Rowen takes his blade and tries to slash the stinger, but as he tries to swing, the scorpion quickly slashes his stinger at Rowen causing him to be thrown back weakened

Mardor: Rowen!! Why try that?!!

Rowen: didn't... you say.. to do that..?!

Mardor: Yeah, but I didn't actually think you were going to try a solo hero thing! We can't fool around here. We have to work together!

Mardor helps Rowen back to his feet. Rowen is still weakened fromt he sting.

Mardor: Together now!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:28 pm 
Role Player

(Plum confused on where everyone is at -_-...)

Ateren: I wonder how Bethy is doing.

Lycia: Bethy shouldn't have any trouble.

Larikai: If anyone has any ideas on what to do next, please speak up.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:38 pm 
Role Player

(I have decided that I will drop out of this RPG. I think that in both the Darkness RPG and this RPG, I have been very limited to what I can and can't post about and what my characters can and can't know, which makes it very difficult to make posts about anything without it causing problems for a specific person I will not mention. This will be my last post in this RPG, but I will continue to make posts regularly in the rest of the Miashonan RPGs. I am not upset about this if anyone thinks I am.)

(Edit: I have decided I will return to this RPG and post regularly. Everything has been settled, but if a problem like this arises again, I will drop out permanently...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5re_YfjDJgE (Vs Raphores)

Raphores: I should be able to easily find a way to cut off his stinger.

Mardor: Be careful..if you make one wrong move, you could end up being killed.

Raphores: I will. I have been in many situations like this one so I know what to do.

Raphores began to carefully attempt to slip behind Corbreus's back. For a moment, it seemed like he was about to successfully cut of Corbreus's stinger...however, an invisible force suddenly caused him to fly out of the window of the hotel and hit his head on a nearby tree.

Mardor: What just happened? How did Raphores suddenly fly out the window from a force none of us can see?

Shortly after Raphores had hit his head on the tree, he soon awoke unable to remember what just happened moments ago. He could only remember what he was doing before fighting the monster, which was traveling to the next town.

Raphores: Hmmm...That's unusual, I don't recall falling asleep underneath this tree. I suppose I shouldn't worry too much about it and head on to the next town.

With that, Raphores heads out of the town he is currently in and continues his journey to train people into becoming master swordsmen...he was now completely gone and was never seen again...

Last edited by BrandonCDi on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:38 pm 
Role Player

(I am faced with the same problem, and I'm scared I'll ruin something for anyone's planning. [This has been inactive for so long idk if they can remember their plans xD] That's why I'm always doing a "What now!?" to set a goal to go after afraid to make my own... This is my last ditch effort to set the motion of explaining in better detail of Ateren's evil past.)

Ateren: Brother, I think it's high time we get going.

Larikai: What? and be alone out 'there'?

Ateren: We can handle ourselves, with both of our swordsmanship we can achieve a lot. Not to mention you have the Sindikai.

Larikai: ...Right.

Ateren and Larikai bow and bid farewell to their group.

Ateren: May you all live long and meet again.

They then set off west.

Larikai: Judging by our map, we should be running into a large castle overlooking a canyon.

Ateren: Wouldn't that be the old White Knight's castle?

Larikai: Yes, but it has been abandoned for quite some time.

Ateren: Hm... what's past the canyon?

Larikai: A large forest...

Ateren: Just great... any towns?

Larikai: South West is a small town in a weird purple area that looks like part of a moon.

Ateren: ...Alright let's head there.

(Yo Brandon, if you happen to read this, I have a proposition. I like reading your posts, you can actually come with Ateren and Larikai. Nothing you do will mess up my plans, trust me, we can also talk in Miashona chat about this as well. If you don't want to and never post in this RPG I'm fine with that. I don't want you feeling obligated to do so.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:22 am 
Commentator

( I've signed up but idk where my character can jump in XD )

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:19 pm 
Storyteller

(hint: use a forest! XD don't worry i'll get rid of this post soon enough...)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:10 am 
Commentator

Far away from where the current fight was occurring, a group of men were in a very important meeting. One of these men was a master named Laertes, who was currently being disappointed by the numerous events that were occurring. The meeting was occurring privately in a courtyard near a large castle, between what looked like a group of warriors, and a king. After a few minutes of silence, Laertes spoke.

"So, seems like we've let this conflict go on for too long, huh?"

The king sighed.

"Yes, we believed that the heroes could easily handle the Chernabog threat, but it seems that the entire threat has not been eliminated. This problem is growing larger and larger every day. Now is the time for us to intervene and help these heroes. We must not allow this matter to get worse. It is the duty of the talons to handle threats like these."

The king looked towards Laertes, who sighed and shook his head.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..."
"What was that Laertes?"
"... Nothing my lord."

The king approached Laertes and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Laertes, I understand your feelings. Surely, you must know that the decision to not give you that job was not taken lightly. We know well of your years of service, and your many accomplishments. And that is why I am asking you to go on this mission, because your experience alone can be a great help to them."

"But why must I go alone, my lord? A threat this serious has always required multiple..."

"Laertes, I'm well aware of the seriousness of this threat. But the sacred ceremony must be performed, and we need most of the talons to perform it. Surely you must know if he doesn't have the sacred ceremony what the consequences of..."
"No, I don't need to be reminded my lord."
"Besides, Laertes, you won't be going alone."

Laertes pondered this for a moment, but then his eyes widened.

"My lord, this is madness..."
"No, Laertes. This is your duty. He must be trained." The king replied.
"But Adalwin is too young to go on a mission as dangerous as this. And as I've said time and time again, he is too young to be trained."
"Laertes, we were lucky to get Memphis when he died. And with the sacred ceremony about to be performed, we'll have another spot vacant. Adalwin must follow his father's footsteps. It's what he would have wanted."

Laertes shut his eyes and did not speak. The king took his silence as an agreement to the plan and walked towards the other warriors. Suddenly, a young girl's voice was heard.

"Daddy! Daddy, daddy, daddy!"

The king turned and saw a young girl, around 10 years old, in a dress, wearing a small tiara.

"What is it Nadia?" Asked the king.
"Daddy, mommy says you're making Adalwin leave. Please tell me it isn't true, daddy! Please!"
"Honey... you must understand..."
"But daddy... Adalwin is my friend... and he's too scared to leave home... please don't make him leave daddy..."

Laertes sighed.

"This is why I can't train the boy..." he muttered to himself.

The king sighed and bent down to talk to his daughter at eye level.

"Honey, I know you're worried about your friend, but I promise you, he'll be fine. Laertes is going to take care of him, and he'll be back soon enough... ok?"

Nadia sighed.

"Ok. But you promise he'll be back soon daddy?"
"I promise."

Lydia smiled and kissed her father on the cheek, she then walked away, but as she did, she whispered something to herself.

"I promise Adalwin, I'll find a way to keep you safe from the monsters. I promise..."

The king stood up and looked at Laertes.

"How soon can you leave?"
"Within 2 hours my lord. Adalwin and I should make it to where the heroes are in a short amount of time."
"Good. See that this threat is eliminated."
"My lord, it shall be done."

As Laertes started to walk away, the king spoke one more time to him.

"And Laertes... see that all promises are kept."

Laertes nodded.

"Don't worry my lord, I made a promise to keep the boy safe long before she made you promise..."

(To be continued whenever the RP starts back up again)

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

Last edited by TheHiddenOne on Sun May 27, 2012 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:49 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkH2zETK ... =1&index=9 (Overworld Theme Raphores Version)

Raphores began to walk on another path leading to another town...

Raphores: I don't believe I have been to the town that is in this direction before. I do however, know that I will have to go past a large castle overlooking a canyon, then through a forest, and then I should arrive there. Once I get there, I'll train anyone who wants to learn the ways of the sword.

Raphores continued to walk along the path that would soon lead to the castle overlooking the canyon, however, he felt as if he had forgotten something...

Raphores: *Thinks* I'm not sure why...but I feel as if I'm forgetting something...Oh well...Maybe I'll remember when whatever it is I forgot pops back into my mind. For now, I will focus on getting to the next town.

Raphores continued onward and began to see two men walking in the same direction as him not too far of a distance away from where he was traversing now.

Raphores: Hmm...I wonder if those two young men are heading to the same destination I am? I guess I will ask them then.

Raphores approached the two young men and began to ask them a question.

Raphores: Hello! Do you two happen to be heading to a town that leads in this direction.

Larikai: Yes we are Raphores.

Raphroes: How do you know my name?

Ateren: That's strange...don't you remember who we are? Back at the hotel just moments earlier?

Raphores tried to remember back to that point, but could only remember as far back as when he awoke under a tree.

Raphores: No, it seems I can't remember any of those events.

Larikai: You must of lost your memory somehow...I suppose I'll reintroduce myself. I am Larikai.

Ateren: My name is Ateren. If you had not lost your memory, then you would remember who we are.

Raphores: You do seem vaguely familiar, but otherwise, I can't remember that far back.

Larikai: That's fine, if your heading to the same place as we are, then it would be nice if you could join up with us.

Raphores: Sure, the more there is, the stronger a group can take up for themselves. Let's proceed then shall we?

The two nodded and they continued onward towards their destination...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:28 pm 
Meanwhile a the Inn.

Mardor: Ok, heres what we do!

Rowen Listens.

Mardor: First, you distract him by calling him bad names and trying to attack him, then I'll strike him in the head with my sword-

Rowen: I thought you were supposed to attack his stinger?

Mardor: Just listen! Anyway, after I hit him in the head with my sword which will not affect him at all, you sneak up in the back, and slice the stinger!

Rowen: Oh. Got it! But wait!

Mardor: What?

Rowen: Who's gonna watch Char?

Mardor: Flagg! Hold on! Listen!

Mardor then hears Cobreus chatting to some Goblins. Except he was speaking English, not in the normal Goblin Language.

Cobreus: Listen up! First, you attack Mardor and Rowen, then you guys take Char! Remember, Chernabog said we needed her for the you-know-what!

Mardor then whispers to rowen.

Mardor: There's something odd about this. I know it!

Rowen: Well, I hope she's well protected, where is she again?

Mardor points to where Char is.

Rowen: Oh. Ok, lets try it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next