The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 6:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Darkness Chapter 2: Chernabog's Return.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:17 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1vlyog8 ... re=related

Raphores continued to walk through the fields towards the nearby village...

Raphores: *Thinks* Everything seems quite peaceful right now. That's definantly a good thing. It wasn't that long ago when I had to fight off the forces of darkness. Hopefully things will stay like this for a long time to come.

Raphores looked around the field as he was walking. Everything seemed calm and the scenery looked nice as well.

Raphores: *Thinks* Looks like i'm here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtz-qGWKNOw

Raphores had arrived in the village. It seemed like a pretty busy town and people were going about their buisness. The swordmaster decided to look for where the sword fighting competition was located at.

Eventually he came across an area where a crowd was forming at. In the middle was a small fighting ring for the competitors to fight in. A man with a two handed sword was standing inside the ring waiting for his next opponent. Raphores stepped into the ring.

???: Do you wish to challenge me? Ive managed to beat every opponent that has challenged me so far. Do you still wish to fight me?

Raphores: I do. Let's get started shall we?

???: Ok, before we begin. I shall introduce myself...I am Turba Huffington. Let's the fight commence!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hDHkfWL ... re=related

The battle has begun...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:19 pm 
(Part 3)

Mardor then thought of a risky idea.

Mardor: We got to send out bait.

Everyone: Huh?

Mardor: What if someone went out to fight the Goblins, they would come out and before they touched the person, we shower them with arrows!

Max: It sounds like a good plan, but who would do it?

Mardor: That's a good point. Who would do it? I know, how bout we sleep and think about it?

Rowen: Are you nuts?

Mardor: Just get some sleep!

So the group unwillingly went to sleep on the fllor, little did they know, this was Mardor's real plan. As soon, as they all slept, 5 Goblins gots up from the tables and went towards the groups.
But what they didn't see was that, Mardor was making another bomb, then he thought for a moment, why he didn't make more when they ran out. But, then he got over it, and then, after making the bomb, did the copy spell. Now there were 6 bombs near Mardor, and away from the Goblins sight.

Mardor then heard some talking.

Goblin #1: Translated as: Are they really asleep?

Goblin #2: Translated as: Who knows? Who cares? Lets just kill them right now-

Goblin#3: Translated as: WAIT! Look!

One of the Goblins was pointing at a grey spot, which was almost tucked undewr Mardor's cloak!

Goblin#2: Translated as: A Bomb! It was a sneaky trick!

But before the Goblins could do anything else, Mardor jumpred up and threw a bomb at the Goblins! Then, he threw another at a table, and the other 4 at the other tables!

Mardor: That was close!

Rowen: We got them!

Mardor: It would sweem so!

And yes it would, as the Goblins that survived, like scared rabbits, ran up the stairs and into the upstairs room! That battle was now over! The group had won! And as everyone was cheering, Max, Bethy, Ateren, Lycia and Larikai pulled out their swords!

Bethy: We'll take care of those others!

And they headed upsatairs and shut the door behind them! The happiness, Mardor felt returned at last again! As everyone else was cheering, that was Rowen. (Char was alseep.) Everything was perfect, but then Mardor heard more talking and it was a Goblin!

Goblin#1: Translated as: Yess! We fooled them! We fooled them! Now let's do our sneak attack!

Rowen: Do you hear that muttering?

Goblin#2: Translated as: Quick! Now!

And before Mardor or anyone could do anything, a Goblin jumped on Mardor and started Strangeling him! Rowen then pulledo ut his sword!

Rowen: Hold on Mardor-

2 Goblins had then made a circle around Char! Then, 2 other Goblins blocked the upstairs door! Finally, a Goblin walked to Rowen.

Goblin: Well well well! It looks as if your in a fix Rowen!

It seemed as though, this one could speak english.

Rowen: Leave them alone!

Goblin: Hold on! Hold on! Don't bew rude! I just want to play a game!

Rowen: What do you do in this game?

Goblin: You make a choice! On your left, you have Mardor, your friend, your partner, my fellow Goblin is seen to be choking him, and apparently the Goblins using his nails which have a strong poision! On your right you have Char! She's being guarded by more friends of mine but, oh my! One seems to have pulled out his sword. Which do you choose Rosen? Brave, dieng Mardor, or Char?

Ah yes, I forgot about thisa, you see, most Goblins like to do this event where one has to choose which partner to save, and which partner have killed. I won't go into too much detail here, but I assure you it is a most horrid hobby Goblins have.

Last edited by Linkman444 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:22 pm 
Role Player

*Several hours later*

After eating lunch with Kliko, Axel went into the local shop.

Axel: Hello Gary.
Gary: What can I get you?
Axel: A backpack.
Gary: Ah so Master Kliko finaly passed you? Thats good.

Gary handed Axel the backpack and Axel handed Gary some money.

Gary: Listen Axel, where your going, you should always be prepared and don't be too afraid to run away some times.
Axel: Thanks Gary.

Axel walked out of the shop and went to sleep in his house.

I am a king of something, I just haven't found out what it is yet...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:27 pm 
Role Player

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... Battle.mid

Raphores and Turba charged at each other with their swords. They clashed, blocked, and dodged their attacks for quite a good bit of the battle. Eventually Turba tried to unleash one of his quick sword combos while Raphores was unable to block it for a split second. Raphores quickly parried the move with a kick and it knocked Turba back. Raphores waited for him to attack and Turba then charged for him again preparing another sword combo. Raphores and Turba clashed some more with their swords. Turba then tried to leg sweep Raphores, but Raphores quickly jumped over him and then used a flip kick on his back, knocking him down.

Turba: Darn it! Why can't I hit you!?

Raphores: You must not know who I am young man.

Turba: I don't care. I still have some fight left in me!

Turba tried to hit Raphores with a powerful sword combo, but it caused Turba to move a little slowly and Raphores then parried the move and rolled behind his back and hit him on the back with the dull part of his sword. Turba fell down face first and tried to get up, but Raphores held his sword up to his neck.

Turba: ....You win...

Raphores removed his sword from Turbas neck and helped him up.

Turba: Your now this towns new sword fighting champion! Congratulations! What's your name?

Raphroes: My name is Raphores Luther.

Turba: The sword master? I didn't know you were Raphores. It was nice to actually fight you. Now I know just how truly skilled you are with the sword. Could you teach me all that you know about the sword?

Raphores: Sure, that's the reason i'm here. Let's train then shall we?

Raphores then begins to teach Turba the ways of the sword...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:48 pm 
Role Player

(sorry from my hiatus guys I'm back!)
As Max, Bethy, Ateren, Lycia and Larikai finished fighting off the Goblins one got a cheap shot and grabbed Bethy

Bethy: Let me go!

Goblin #1: I would think not young miss, our lord needs your blood.

Bethy: What?!?!?!?!? Who are you working for?!

Goblin #1: all in good ti-AAAAAUG!!

Max and Ateren had double teamed on the goblin that was holding Bethy.

Max: what was he saying to you Bethy?

Bethy: something about his lord needing my blood.

Ateren: This doesn't seem good.

Max: I don't think you will be the only person they will be trying to kill.

Lycia: should we go warn the others?

Max: yeah we should.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:28 pm 
Middling

Flagg:(Flagg quickly grabs his sword and does a spin attack killing all the goblins surrounding Char and stabs the two goblins guarding the upstairs but one quickly stabs him before it died)
Rowen:(Following Flagg's lead he cuts the head off of the goblin strangling Mardor)
Goblin:You think you can defeat me this easily?
Flagg:(Runs at the Goblin)It's time for you to shut up!
Goblin:(Punches Flagg backward knocking Flagg out)
Rowen:(Runs at the goblin stabbing it in the heart)

Last edited by darklink on Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:39 pm 
Role Player

Axel woke up and began to pack. He then went to the flower shop, bought some roses, and went to the graveyard.He went to a tombstone that had been hastingly put in the ground recently and clapsed his hands.

Axel: Lord Belvados...father...please give me strength on my journey and give my mother safe passage in Oblivion.

Axel placed the roses on the grave and walked away, beginning his adventure.

I am a king of something, I just haven't found out what it is yet...

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:14 am 
(Part 1)

Mardor: Hey Flagg thanks........FOR GETTING US ALL KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!

Flagg: WHAT?!?! Uh I JUST SAVED YOU GUYS!!!!!

Mardor: Yeah! And you thrusted and slashed the Goblins too! Rowen just followed you! But you started the slash attacks which you weren't supposed to do!

Flagg: what do you mean?!

Mardor: A Goblin can only be killed by arrows, explosives or a straight stab! Anything else they'll-

And then a scarcely wounded Goblin painfully gets up and makes a horrendus yell! The very loud roar broke all of the glasses, and knocked some tables over!

Flagg: What was that?

Mardor: Their distress call!

Then, the Goblin finallly stopped when Mardor shot an arrow in his back. The Goblin then fell down.

Mardor: Everyone get in the corners! Quick!

And then Mardor went to one corner Flagg following and Rowen, carrying Char went to another.

And when everything was almost alright BAM! Loads and loads and loads of Goblins went everywhere, looking for Mardor and the others! But then, a loud painful horn made the Goblins stop!

Then the Goblins then stopped what they were doing and went to the door. Incame a tall strong rider walking in the shadows. Mardor swore he knew that posture and clothing from somewhere, but it didn't come tim quite enough until the Rider pulled the hood from his or her head.

The rider then showed himself.

It was Cobreus!

But Mardor now knew who that really was, for it had Cobreusses body, but it was really Lukeriah! And he was sure, because Cobreus had now grown 5 feet taller, his eyes have turned lizard like and had the colors of red, orange and yellow! Hos teeth were gone and were replaced with nothing but fangs! His skin had turned dark brown! And he was more muscualr, these new body features did not belong to Cobreus but the creature inside of Cobreus!

Cobreus just growled a bit, and then turned his head everywhere!

Cobreus: Where are you, runts! I can feel your precense from here! So hiding won't do any good! Come on! Just come out!

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:21 pm 
(Part 2)

Cobreus then turns his head upstairs, he then smiles as he orders the Gobliins to block that opening.

Cobreus: The target will most likely try and head up there. Block that opening!

The Goblins then do what they're told as they quickly put 3 tables next to the upstairs entry.

Cobreus: Now where are they?

Cobreus points his long bent sword at 2 Goblins.

Cobreus: (Translated as) You and you!!! Go into those corners in the shadows! They're bound to be there!

Goblin#1: (Translated as) Why there? You said you could see in the dark!

Cobreus: (Translated as) I can! But Mardor knows my kind! He knows that Chernabog never perfected that power!

Rowen ten secretly crawls to Mardor.

Rowen: What are they saying?

Mardor: Cobreus wants them to check in the corners where the shadows are which is where we are.

Rowen: Why can't he do it?

Mardor: He actually could, but his power isn't 100% perfect.

Rowen: What?

Mardor: He isn't from an actual race, he and another group of people were mixed with creatures by Chernabog. Chernabog made them unstoppable, but thneh e realized that some of the powers were screwed up, so he vowed to make them more powerful, but never did.

Rowen: So, what is Cobreus mixed with?

Mardor: Tha guy ain't Cobreus. He's Cobreus's body, but not Cobreus. That thing is called Lukeriah. You've met before.

Rowen: Oh yeah. He was possessing Lycia.

Mardor: Yep. If only I remembered what creature he was mixed with!

Rowen: Huh?

Mardor: Welll, when they were created the people creature would have a very dangerous weakpoint which if one were the slash it, the person creature would be killed. But I can't remember hwta creature, Lukeriah was mixed with!

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:25 pm 
Role Player

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... opolis.mid

Raphores had finished teaching Turba some of the ways of the sword..

Turba: Your truly are skilled. You live up to your reputation. Thank you for teaching me all of this!

Raphores: Your welcome, remember what I taught you and keep training. I must set off again...farewell!

Turba: See you another time Raphores.

Raphores left the village and headed out into another field and began to travel again...

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... rfield.mid

Raphores began to walk through the fields and began to plan where to head to next.

Raphores: *Thinks* I think the next place I should stop by at is the village that's some ways away from where I just came from. I think i'll go to their Inn and stay there for the night. I guess I'll head that way then.

Raphores began to travel in the next villages direction, however, he began to feel a somewhat dark presence the closer he got to it.

Raphores: Somethings not right...There might be something bad going on there. I better hurry...

Raphores began to move quickly to the village...

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:52 pm 
Role Player

Everyone had stayed quiet and Cobreus kept on trying to convince them all that there was no sense in hiding. Rowen had wanted to say something, but he didn't wanna risk his friends, and Lycia getting hurt. Now Rowen had remembered from a long time ago what his father told him.. about this.... heart to heart.... Rowen then tried with all his might to tell Mardor what he was going to do.

Rowen: *First H2H Attempt* I'm going to..... face Lukeriah.... myself...... Protect Char..... protect Lycia.... to be done!

What rowen had really tried to say was.. "I'm going to go distract all the other Goblins and run up behind Lukeraih myself. While he is following me, I want you to face Lukeriah. Have Ateren Protect Char, and have Max protect Lycia. This is risky I know! But something has to be done!"

Mardor had been trying to figure out what Rowen had really said, but before he had a chance to make it out, Rowen had started to get on his feet/ But before rowen could get anywhere, Mardor quickly grabbed him and brought him back down.

Rowen: What are you doing?

Mardor: Just wait!! I must know....

Last edited by Snertz on Fri May 07, 2010 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:09 pm 
Mardor: You sure you wanna do that?

Rowen: Positive!

Mardor: Ok, on the count of 3-

Then a goblin comes running towards Cobreus.

Goblin: (Tranlated as) Cobreus! Cobreus! Theres an intruder coming this way!

Cobreus: (Translated as) What?!

Cobreus then looks out from a window. There, running fastly was a man, Raphores.

Cobreus: (Translated as) Don't worry. i'll take care of him. Just pretend like your picking stuff and cleaning.

The Goblins do so as Cobreus comes outside to meet Raphores.

Cobreus: Hello there!

Raphores stops in front of Cobreus.

Raphores: Hi.

Cobreus: What brings you here?

Raphores: I felt a strange fell to come here. Sir, whats with your eyes?

Cobreus: Oh, ha ha ha ha! I just had a couple of drinks last night! Ha ha! Still feeling a little drowsy!

Raphores: Can I come in?

Cobreus: I wouldn't. I had a fight with some friends. We're just now picking the place up. Come back later.

Raphores: But-

Cobreus: Come on! Off you go now! (nudging Raphores) Come back later.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:32 pm 
Middling

Flagg:I have to protect Char!(Grabs his sword and rushes out at the goblins and stabs 2 but they stab him and he falls to the ground bleeding)
Cobreus:You worthless human. Where are your friends.
Flagg:I...I'll...never...tell...you.
Cobreus:(Grabs the dagger in Flagg and pushes it in) Where are they!
Flagg:I...I...I...I have...to...pro...pr...protect...Ch...
Cobreus:(Removes dagger) Get out of my sight you worthless human.
Flagg:(Grabs his sword and lunges it at Cobreus)
Cobreus:(Throws him at the wall towards Rowen)

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:29 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
*Char had woken up becouse of all the commotion*

Char: *Softly* What's going on?...
Mardor: *Explains what happened and tells their plan softly*
Char: I wished I could help... I feel so useless...

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:42 pm 
Mardor: Its ok Char. You'll get through this I promise!

Flagg then gets and tries to run towards the Goblins but Mardor grabs him.

Mardor: D****t Flagg!

Mardor then knocks Flagg out!

Rowen: Dude!

Mardor: Hey, its the only way he'd NOT get us into any more trouble!

Rowen: True.

Cobreus then heads back to Raphores.

Raphores: What was that?!

Cobreus: The vermin!

Raphores: What?

Cobreus: The theives who tried to kill us all! But don't worry, me and my men got them.

Raphores: Ok.

Cobreus: Now leave! Before they try to kill you!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next