The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: The Crime Show RPG
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 pm 
Freelancer

(Sorry I haven't poster sooner othewr stuff went on and I'm trying ot figure out where to go on this if Jimmy isn't involved. anyways..)

Jon and others arrived around the area and split up to cover more ground. Jimmy however feeling guilty as it is starts leaving quietly as the others don't watch.

The group continue looking around to no avail.

"These guys must be very well hidden." Jon notes talking to the others via walkie-talkies.

"They might be underground, hiding in any one of these houses. The posibilities are everywhere." Luke notes.

"Well let's try and continue further until we can get something or anything." Susan suggests as she continues searching.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:43 pm 
Freelancer

Austin tries to struggle more knowing he'll have to accept the fact that he's going to die.

Jimmy stays at the office where he'll be safe. Jimmy worried if Megan is involved couldn't fall asleep on that matter. He tried to sleep but just couldn't with the things that have been going around.

"Negative on the house in the corner," Susan said.

Jon walks among the houses looking for any suspicion.

Luke stealths near a one floor house but the house was confirmed normal after hearing people cheer, "Happy Birthday dear Angela! Happy Birthday to you!"

"The first four houses on the southeast corner are cleared," Susan said.

Luke looks into the fourth house on the northwest corner. All lights were off except for one. He looks through the window to see-

"Ah!" Luke freaked out looking away. "Better on internet than through the window!"

Luke walks away from the house after seeing two lesbians in bed together.

"Angel of God, my Guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here; ever this day, be at my side to light and guard to rule and guide," a little girl prays before going to bed.

"That's adorable," Susan murmured to herself. "Too bad angels are warriors and not guardians." She takes out her walkie-talkie and calls in. "The six houses starting from the southeast are all normal."

"We've got to find these people!" Jon groaned. "If they killed Austin, I swear of god I hope they suffer a death sentence."

Luke looks into another house where he saw people doing a ouija board session with white candles in their surroundings.

"Please Travis," the women called out hoping to find the spirit of her brother. "Knock twice if you are happy."

There was no knock. Suddenly Luke decided to knock twice on the outside and walks away holding in a laugh.

"They've got to be here somewhere guys," Jon said. "Keep looking."

Down below, Megan stands by after having to get knocked out by Austin. She tried to cover up that she never helped him escape. Although this one mistake could be a major trouble for her. All she knew is that she failed to protect Jimmy. And now, Austin's life will be taken by slowly dying in burning fire.

Meanwhile, Jimmy finally got a chance to sleep. He was worried but he needed to rest.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:20 am 
Freelancer

Jon was concerned, really concerned. after finally defeating his former partner. He then finds his own current partner in danger. Knowing he didn't want to feel guilty or hold the burden of failing. He searched determinedly for anything they could've missed. Eventually coming across an empty house behind the block that couldn't be seen unless someone walked through the park and through the multiple trees.

"Bingo!" Jon exclaimed as he called the others over.

"You think this is it?" Luke asked nervously.

"It has to be, after everything we found, like a little girl praying, a birthday, a knock the door prank on a séance and lesbians. Thanks for the detail there by the way." Jon snarked as he continued "This has to be it."

The group quietly enter the house in agreement and search for clues or anything that could get them in the right direction.

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:34 pm 
Freelancer

"It's time."

Austin with his wrist and ankles strapped down to the bed was being pushed by two guards down the hallway for Austin to be executed. Austin tried to relax and knew if he was going to die this hour, he wanted to make the best of it by insulting these criminals and thinking of happy thoughts of his childhood movies and video games. But how can he sarcastically be happy before death if he's going to be burned alive? Austin relaxes as he closes his eyes and thinks of happy thoughts.

"Ah!" one of the guard gave of a painful sound as he faints to the ground.

Austin opens his eyes to see the guard had a dart in the back of his neck. The other guard looks behind him taking out his gun just to be shot by a dart too. Austin sees who the person was once the second guard falls to the side.

"Really?" Austin inquired.

"I'm pretty sure you would rather have a bullet in the head than being in your pyre," Megan said.

Megan quickly unstraps the brown straps holding the four ends of Austin down. She looks down each hallway to make sure no guards were present. She was quick and she was panicking.

"I guess I don't have to ask which side your on," Austin said.

"We need to go now!" Megan said quickly pulling on Austin's hand.

Austin despite having a headache from being knocked out lets Megan pull him down the hallway and into a room.

"They know I have helped you, they just act like nothing has happened," Megan said locking the door.

"So what's the plan?" Austin inquired.

"We need to fight as much as we can off and not let them capture us," Megan replied.

"And what about escaping?" Austin asked.

"There is no escape plan," Megan replied. "You and I will fight these guys and make sure we don't get captured. Give them a reason to kill you instantly on spot."

"So there's no plan!?" Austin snapped in disappointment. "We're just going to go Hunger Games on them until they kill us?"

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:50 am 
Freelancer

Jon and the others explore the house fast and swiftly for any kind of hidden base or area where the Suicide Society could be hiding.

Eventually Jon came across a bookcase. "God I hope this is wrong. Or there will be so many complaints by me about how cliché this will get." Jon pulls out every book in the case as fast as he can but finds it doesn't work. As he quietly rests, he accidentally hits the statue nearby making the bookcase open.

"You've got to be kidding me.." Jon noted as he called the others in and explored through the door with their guns at the ready.

As they explored, they knock out several guards and take out any cameras they can see. Eventually they hear two guards going "ah!" and falling down and follow where they heard the sound.

"You think this has to do with Austin?" Susan asks nervously.

"It's the closest thing we've got." Luke notes as the group continue further with their guns aimed high. Eventually they see two shadows talking and approach them carefully.

Jon leads in with his gun to see...

Austin and Megan.

(Bam, I was hoping to get this done soon enough. Hope you don't mind.)

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:30 am 
Freelancer

"Austin!" Jon called out.

Megan jumped pointing the gun but Austin quickly pushes the gun away from pointing at Jon.

"Wait!" Austin commanded. "It's my team!"

"We're going to get you both out of here," Jon called out as a riot of gun fires occurred.

"Luke and I will help the others," Susan said. "You help them escape."

"Give me the gun Megan," Austin commanded. Megan tried to fight it, but Austin ripped it out of her hands. "Stay close to me and Jon."

Susan and Luke turn the corner and there were three guards around the corner shooting. Luke pokes his gun around the corner and shoots.

"This feels like Star Wars here," Luke admitted.

"What kind of people are they?" Susan wondered. "Why are they called the Suicide Society if they are homicidal?"

Jon and Austin shoot down a few guards attempting to shoot. Before Megan looked adjusted, but now she's frightened. They enter the main room where Austin saw the Suicide Society leader burning a man to death.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a guard knocks Jon out with the gun. Austin points and shoots at the guard.

"Mess with my friend, and I'll mess with you," Austin smirked.

"And this is what I mean!" the leader's voiced echoed behind Austin making Megan gasp.

"Oh crap," Austin murmured as he shifts his position pointing at the armless leader.

"Really?" the leader grinned. "You call us the monsters. But you and society are the reason why people are so violent. When are you political freaks ever going to learn."

"I think you have stuff to learn ass-hole," Austin snapped. "Murdering is not the answer to solve society issues."

The leader breaks out into laughter. "Murder? Are you serious? You and your government murder us every week! Bush caused 9/11! The US shot down an armless man just because he was a terrorist. You kill when you could just use some knock out darts! You use the death penalty to end a criminal's misery. If you think we're the murderers? Think again you moron! The Suicide Society will not fall if we fall! We will show the world who the real criminals are. The ones who control us to kill us!"

The leader takes the gun from his pocket. He slowly points it at Austin as Austin quickly pulls the trigger. But the gun has ran out of bullets.

"Oh Sh¡t!" Austin swore.

"See what I mean?" the leader grinned. "I take something out, and you try to kill me! Now it's my turn to kill the real villain of our story. You."

The leader pressed on the trigger and the gun went through Austin's shoulder.

"AH!" Austin screamed in agony as Megan gives out a scream as well.

"STOP IT!" Megan cried. "STOP IT!"

The leader points the gun to Megan.

"You're next sweetheart," the leader grinned.

Austin was in grieve pain as he tried to cover the blood coming out from his front shoulder. He tried to think quick knowing his gun won't work and Jon was unconscious. He quickly grabbed Jon's gun from his hand, rolled over and pulled the trigger.

The bullet pulled from Jon's gun by Austin went through the leader's heart.

Megan screamed again as she stood on spot.

The leader took a few seconds to fall over as he was hard to die. But he finally gives his grin as he falls dead to the ground.

Austin moans in pain as Megan is scared for life. Everything was over. She wished she was dead. She wished she couldn't feel a god damn thing.

"Austin!" Susan freaked out as she ran over to Austin and Jon. Luke comes along as well.

Austin was moaning and shrieking in pain trying to calm down. He has never felt this pain before and it hurts like a son of a b¡tch.

Luke takes off his tie that he tucked in and tightened it over Austin's shoulder on both sides that the bullet pierced him and came out of. Susan tries to wake Jon from his unconsciousness.

"Alright Megan!" Susan said. "We got to get going."

But Megan wasn't behind them. Instead, she was at the table where she fills a syringe up with something.

"Megan!" Luke yelled out. "What are you doing!?"

Megan took a deep breath knowing this is what she wants.

"Whatever you do guys," Megan cried. "Don't you ever explain what my former self did."

"Former self?" Susan inquired confused.

Megan sticks the syringe into her shoulder making Susan and Luke run over to her to stop. But it was too late. Once she placed the chemical inside of her, she falls down unconscious.

Austin tries to get up despite the fact he was in grieve pain but couldn't do it.

"Jon!" Austin called out in agony. "Jon, buddy, you got to wake up! Jon!"

Susan and Luke run over to Megan as Luke shoots down a guard who just entered the room. Susan quickly feels her pulse and she was still alive.

"She's alive and breathing!" Susan exclaimed in surprise.

Luke quickly checked what Megan dozed herself with.

"Oh my god!" Luke said in shock.

"What is it?" Susan asked.

"She gave herself amnesia!" Luke replied.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:48 am 
Freelancer

Shocked at this reveal, Luke, Olivia and Susan get Austin up and carry Jon and Megan running out of the base and house to safety.

They successfully but with difficulty get out and get out of the forest. Megan then wakes up.

"What? where am I?" Megan asked with no recollection of events.

"Something sort of happened. you were in danger and we saved you." Susan lied mildly hesitant and confused.

"Oh ok. Where's Jimmy?" she asked.

"He's safe at the office." Luke noted.

The group rest for a bit in the car as Jon finally gets up being revived by Olivia.

"I hate being knocked out but kiss of life is worth it anyway. So we made out safe?"

"Yeah but I need to tell you something." Austin replied as he whispered to Jon about Megan's amnesia.

"Ok, that's different. Let's make it back to the office and see Jimmy." Jon announced as they drove back with Jimmy seeing them all together somewhat happy.

Image Image

Last edited by JRPictures on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:30 am 
Freelancer

Megan was brought into the office. Despite the massive headache, she couldn't remember anything. But once she saw Jimmy, Jimmy and her run to each other and deeply hug one another and a cry.

"What happened?" Jimmy inquired as he refused to let go of Megan.

"I don't know," Megan replied. "I don't remember a thing. I seem to have lost my memory of the past five months."

Jimmy was shocked but he held on tight to her.

"What should we tell them?" Jon wondered as Susan, Luke, and Austin were far from their audible range.

"I think Austin should decide that," Luke suggested.

"We tell them nothing and just say what matters is that they are okay," Austin said. "We stopped the suicide society and that's all that matters."

Austin sits down hissing in his saliva as his shoulder still needed surgery.

"Megan obviously has experienced the worst moment of her life and it has scarred her for life," Austin said. "Either she remembers bits later, but let's just hope she remembers nothing."

"What about Jimmy?" Jon wondered.

"She was a prisoner," Austin suggested. "It's best if we lie to Jimmy. She wasn't the one who saved him in the hospital. She told me."

"Well maybe she did," Susan suggested. "It's just if she spoke it aloud, she would have been caught and killed."

Austin took that into consideration, but nothing about this society made sense. All that mattered is that it was over.

"I just don't understand who would kill themself rather than get the job done," Susan said referring to the man who was assigned to kill Jimmy.

"Maybe he didn't want to go through with it," Luke suggested.

"Or maybe he would rather have a bullet to the head than die slowly," Austin said as he knew that must of been the answer. Because that was the exact quote Megan told him in the cell.

*Austin's cell phone rings.*

"I guess that's it then," Jon said. "I guess Jimmy should not know about Megan working with the Suicide Society and that it's best if Megan forgets this ever happened."

"What sucks is that Jimmy won't forget what he's experienced," Susan said. "The drug, the unsettling sleep, his fall at the university, the suicide, the bomb, and it may still haunt him for a long while."

"And who knows if it was Megan or some other chick that saved him," Luke concluded. "I just hope she is not one of those terrorists."

"Alright," Austin concluded the phone call as he painfully gets up. "I'm going down for surgery to get this shoulder of mine fixed up."

"By the way," Luke wondered knowing he's going to be slapped in the face for it. "How's it like getting shot in the shoulder?"

It was a question they have been wondering since they've never had been in a situation like this. But Austin, he had suffered a car crash, getting knocked out, strained to a bed, and shot in the shoulder. He' suffered more pain than anybody else besides those who have died like the Suicide Society leader and Seph.

"It's a cold burning pain," Austin describes. But it was hard to describe. "I felt like losing my consciousness because the blood was leaving me. I'd rather face a near death experience than get shot in the shoulder again."

Luke was surprised he didn't get a slap in the face for it, as Austin heads downstairs for surgery.

END OF CASE - THE SUICIDE SOCIETY

Afterwards

Jimmy refused to talk to Megan on what happened. Jimmy was only glad that Megan was alive. He wonders if he should be glad that she had amnesia. After all, five months? That means she has forgotten that she broke up their relationship for no reason.

"We should hang out tomorrow," Jimmy suggested. "Spend a whole day together."

"Let me guess," Megan replied. "This is your terrible way of asking me out on a date?"

"Um..."

"I'll like that!" Megan smiled.

Luke, Susan, and Jon talk for a while well Austin is in surgery.

Megan goes over to Jimmy's house and they didn't talk. Instead, a they didn't noticed they were doing it until they started, they were dropping their clothes while kissing. Jimmy drops onto the bed shirtless as Megan crawls on top of him. Jimmy reaches for his drawer as he pulls out a condom pack.

Once Austin came out of surgery, he tried to adjust to it despite the fact he was being told to rest for recovery.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:00 am 
Freelancer

END OF CASE - BCI

AFTERWARDS

Jon is relaxed at Austin's recovery and took him, Luke, Olivia and Susan out for some lunch sitting in a circular table.

"God this is so good." Jon said as he ate some shawarma.

"Can't believe you thought of this from The Avengers." Luke joked as he ate in.

"Sounds like the best food after a big battle and confrontation." Austin noted, relaxing himself on the chair.

"So how do you think Megan and Jimmy are?" Susan asked still feeling a little bad about them.

"Look it may disregard some common sense. But it could all fall apart if Megan remembers everything and feels guilty for her actions, no matter how much of them weren't her fault. We have to let it be like this. Me or Austin can't bring a better solution. And besides judging by how we last saw them they'll be fine, who knows maybe they're making out." Jon explained as he ended with a joke.

"We're eating man. Don't put that image in our head." Luke noted as they all had a laugh.

"So what happens after this?" Austin asks.

"We're all gonna relax a bit especially Austin. He's been through enough." Jon explained as Olivia kissed him.

"Agreed" Austin said happily.

As the group talked, several agents of SPIES were watching them, aware of their previous actions.

"Sir what is our next move?" the agent asked his superior.

"Agent Fox, we have two options: Arrest them for several of their law breaking actions OR hire them to work for us. They clearly have the skill and ingenuity. It's a valuable asset to this agency." The Superior explained.

"Ok sir." Agent Fox replied as he with fellow agents Cahill, Miller and Bennett thought through their options.

Image Image

Last edited by JRPictures on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:31 am 
Freelancer

Austin comes into his apartment and almost forgets about his shoulder as he slowly lays down into bed. Sleep was something he was needing since he's been through too much today, especially with the pain. He was just glad his friends were alive after everything Seph and the Suicide Society has done to them. Hearing the report on the BCI case with Seph was great news to Austin. He hated the son of a b¡tch, but he hates the fact that lots of people have suffered or been killed today. Seph falling to his death, and the suicide society leader who's identity is still unknown getting killed by him after his belief on the government being the killers. He hates to admit that the guy wasn't wrong, but the guy was so insane, he knew the guy was doing more than the wrong thing. If he didn't kill him, Megan would have been dead with the last memories of horror, and she wouldn't be with Jimmy right now. Austin made sure he gave Jimmy and Megan some space by Jimmy's request.

It was a moment to remember. Jimmy and Megan have been close together before but not this close. This means both Jimmy and Megan will be losing their virginity to each other as of this night. Jimmy was enjoying it, that he had his mind was set off of everything that has happened. And with Megan having amnesia, she's probably only here because she's glad to be alive. They go on for about an hour until Jimmy released semen in the condom.

Jimmy has his first shower of not being a virgin. He always wondered what getting into the game was like, and he surprisingly enjoyed it, especially with Megan after all that has happened. Megan always wondered what it was liked and was glad they made the decision. She tried not to worry what she has forgotten over the past five months, so that way she can leave her worries for later.

Jimmy soon climbs back into his bed with Megan beside him. They fall asleep together with Jimmy in his boxers, and Megan with her bra and underwear on. They sleep the night feeling better than before.

But Jimmy knew that this case would haunt them for quite the while. Unlike whatever he doesn't know that Megan's been through, the suicide, the nightmares caused by the drug, and the bomb will forever haunt him until he's gotten over it.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:22 am 
Freelancer

Jon and Olivia disbanded to Jon's house as Luke and Susan left to Susan's apartment.

Jon and Olivia discussed what they had been through as Olivia agreed to stop her burglary occupation.

"I'm gonna miss it. That's no lie. But I'll do it for you." Olivia remarked as Jon replied "Good now where do we go from here?"

"Let's start with this.." Olivia said seductively as she began making out with Jon, who of course complied.

Meanwhile with Luke and Susan.

"Well it's been a very eventful last couple of days. Hasn't it?" Luke joked as drank some water.

"No kidding. *smiles* So what now?" Susan stated as she looked at Luke happily.

"Maybe we should explore where 'we' are going." Luke said rather ambiguously.

"We? Huh? I'd like to look at that too." Susan stated as she gave Luke a kiss.

"Well that was nice." Luke joked as Susan replied "We should sleep."

"Good idea" Luke stated as the two went to sleep together.

The same goes for Jon and Olivia who peacefully sleep, with a clear mind and conscience for once.

Image Image

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11