The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Crime Show RPG
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:56 am 
Freelancer

Austin breathed hardly. He had bruises all over his body and minor cuts on his face. He was in minor shcock when the long-haul truck came out of nowhere. He tried to look around in his surroundings but the pain was more sensible than his eyes. His ears were in pain from the loud hit and shattering windows.

Suddenly out of nowhere, somebody opened his door. It was a tall man in black clothing and a gun in his hand. Austin reached for his gun. He placed it across his belly pointing it at the man.

"Get down on your god damn knees, or I'll shoot you, you son of b¡tch!" Austin groaned.

"Try me cop," the man said coming a little closer.

Austin shoots his gun but it hits a bullet proof vest underneath the man's clothing.

"So arrogant you cops are," the man grinned as he points his gun at Austin and pulls the trigger.

Austin expected a bullet that would make his body expire for his soul to meet his maker, but it was dart. The dart gets shot into the side of Austin's neck. Austin tries to shoot the man but falls asleep.

Meanwhile in the office, Jimmy goes over to the tech guys to see the results on tracking Jimmy's saviour. But they had not luck except after Austin left, another message has popped up.

"What does it say?" Jimmy asked.

They showed him the recent text message.

SURRENDER TO DEATH JAMES FERGUSON. YOU SHALL BE THE REASON FOR EVERYONE'S MISFORTUNE.
- THE SUICIDE SOCIETY

This death threat just got more serious for Jimmy. He questioned on who is the Suicide Society. The tech guys didn't know. Jimmy went to a computer to research any recent cases involving the Suicide Society. While there were some criminal or cult groups involving suicide there was nothing Jimmy could find for the Suicide Society. Who are they?

Minutes later, Austin woke up stripped of his weapons, phones, and clothing. He did however have a white shirt on and grey pants. He looked around to see he was in a dungeon of some sort. He looked behind him to realize, he was in a cell.

Austin was still a little bloody and extremely sore from the car crash. But he got onto his feet and walks over to the bars. He barely heard voices, but they were present. He could see a locked metal door down a corridor with lights through its small window.

"HELLO!" Austin shouts. "IS ANYONE THERE! HELLO!"

There was no reply or any sign of movement.

"Where the hell am I?" Austin wondered as he realized he was kidnapped.

The door opened on the other side making Austin turn around quick trying to ignore his pain.

"Hello Austin Ruthven," a female in a black disguise said as she walked closer to the cell. Her face was covered and this made it more confusing for Austin on what the heck is going on around here. With no one to know where he is, Jon and the team will be waiting for him to come when he's in the middle of nowhere.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:11 pm 
Freelancer

(WOW, did not see that coming at all.)

Jon and Olivia waited and waited for Austin but after another 10 minutes, they decided to leave and make their way to BCI. Taking the longer route to avoid being seen, the duo meet with Luke and Susan and proceed to sneak into the building.

"Sir we can see Jon, Olivia, Luke and Susan coming their way here."

"Good let them pass, we have let them see this moment in a lifetime. *checks machine* Still another 4 hours. Keep them distracted so they don't arrive early. Make sure they pass when it's an hour to it. There won't be enough time to stop me then." Seph commands as the group enter the building.

"Do we know where the machine is?" Luke asks.

"I assume it's in a lab area or maybe on the top floor. But we can't split up. We can't afford to lose any of you guys." Jon says as he thinks of his strategy.

They are then confronted with several guards. They pull out their guns and begin shooting or punching or kicking the guards. Olivia shows off with a flip kick while Jon just punches one guy in the face.

Jon then grabs up one of the conscious guards and says to him "Where's the room with the machine?"

Seph watching the event orders the guard through the earpiece to tell him.

"It's on the lab in the top floor. You'll never reach it in time."

"Says you we still less than 4 hours." Luke snarks back.

The guard then says "Times flies by fast." Jon then knocks out the guy and runs to the elevator which Seph immediately deactivates.

"Goddammit it's not working."

"We're gonna have to run up the stairs aren't we?" Susan says annoyed.

"We'll have to be fast if we can make it in time. So come on let's go." Jon states with urgency as he kicks open the stairway and runs with his gun out and ready. The other then follow after him. All of them are determined.

As they run up each level they shoot and take down the guards blocking them. While locking all the doors where guards can get them.

Suddenly on the middle floor Luke gets shot in the leg, falling to the ground by a guard, who is immediately gunned down by Susan.

"I'm ok, it's on the kevla on my leg guard." Luke says trying to calm them down.

"Those exist?" Olivia notes with some surprise.

"Yeah it's not that special. Ok then get up." Jon says.

Luke then gets up with difficulty, limping a bit.

"We can carry you up." Susan notes as Luke replies "I'll be fine, i'm just limping a bit. We'll be more vigilant, that guard was just unexpected. So how much time do we have?"

Jon checks his watch "It's been an hour, we have less than 3 hours now. Let's move."

The group start running the stairs as Luke tries to keep up, Susan then waits on him and helps carry him up.

"Thanks"

"No problem."

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:26 am 
Freelancer

"Who are you!?" Austin asked rudely. "And how do you know my name?"

"Let's just say we've met before," the women replied. "I'm very sorry for what happened to you. If I could have it any other way, I wouldn't be following these guys."

"Then why are you?" Austin asked.

"It's a long story Austin," the women said which surprised Autin that she's calling him by his first name as a friend. Probably because it's easier saying his first name. "I can't believe what those bastards have done to you. I brought you something that should help."

She placed a jar of small white cloths soaked in rubbing alcohol.

"I wish I could help you Austin, but I can't," the women said. "It's all my fault this is happening, and honestly, I should be the one killed. I'm the reason you and Jimmy are in danger."

"Who are you?" Austin asked. "Really."

Jimmy tried multiple times calling Austin about the recent text message but no one answered.

"Hey Austin," Jimmy said leaving a message. "I know you're probably kicking Seph's ass right now, but if you got my previous message, there's something called the Suicide Society that is after me. I don't know what they want, but I'm in the middle of something."

"Who are you?" Austin asked again.

The women decided to show her face and this placed a shock on Austin's face when he saw her.

"Megan!" Austin exclaimed in shock.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:24 pm 
Freelancer

(Ahem... I'll say this as subtly as possible...CALLED IT WHOOO)

Jon and the others progressively got up to the top level as time passes thanks to guards creating distractions and making shoot ups.

"We still have less than 2 hours to go. We need to avoid these distractions. Clearly Seph is trying to slow us down so we don't make it in time." Jon claims making his strategy.

Seph watches and listens in as the machine continues to load itself for activation. "Hmm you're a smart cookie Jon. Let's see you handle this." Seph then presses a button causing all the doors in the sairway to lock.

Jon and the others hear the clicks "What just happened?"

Olivia quickly turns the knob on a door. "That happened."

"He's trying to slow us down. We need to make it to the top and once we do we need to bash the door down however way we can. *looks up at security camera* I know you're watching us Seph but I'll let you know one thing. Nothing is gonna break my break my stride, nobody's gonna slow me down, oh no. I've got to keep on movin'."

Luke exchanges a face palm and Seph replies on the speaker. "Very funny Jon but you'll never make it on time. I can guarantee it."

"Let's test that challenge." Jon says with determination as he begins to run up the stairs.

"Come on let's do this." Luke announces as the rest follow.

They eventually reach the top floor and see the locked door.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Jon remarks.

"We all do" Olivia replies.

"Now how do we open it."

"We need to do every possible combination. We still have just over an hour." Jon announces as they think through their options fast as the time passes slowly.

Suddenly the door opens to show Seph with guards by his side.

"Did you really think I'd let that happen. Now drop your guns and follow me. We're all about to witness history." Seph announces as the group comply and follow him without their weapons.

"I'll get you for this" Jon threatens to Seph.

"We'll see old chum" Seph replies smugly.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:00 am 
Freelancer

Megan nods.

"You're trying to get Jimmy killed?" Austin said accusing her.

"No!" Megan replied. "I never met for this to happen."

"Well I think you got some explaining to do, because as I see it, you're ass is going straight to the jail," Austin snapped rudely.

"Austin, please," Megan said. "This is not what you think this is."

"Then what is it?" Austin asked.

Jimmy decided to take a rest in the kitchen until the team returns back from fighting Seph, thinking that Austin is there with them.

"They call themselves the Suicide Society," Megan explains.

"Well that's quite soothing," Austin smirks in sarcasm.

"But really, they are nothing more than a group of people trying to recruit people to set rights to the wrongs," Megan continued. "A few months ago, they kidnapped me because they needed my computer skills to help them. I tried to decline but they said if I did, they would kill my family and anyone close to me."

"So why are they going after Jimmy?" Austin asked.

"I knew Jimmy would be in danger so I broke up with him to protect him," Megan explained. "But they went after him anyway."

"Why?" Austin asked confused. "You joined the criminals just to protect him, but why would they break their promise?"

"They don't," Megan replied. "The rule is that you can't have any lovers because it creates a strong emotional bound for members. I broke up with Jimmy to protect him, but they still went after him."

"So the girl who gave Jimmy the antidote at the hospital, that was you?" Austin asked.

Megan paused for a second and replied what was unexpected to hear from her. "No."

"Then who did?" Austin asked.

"Nobody knows," Megan said. "The drug was one thing and the bomb was a second option. Both failed and now they are pissed. They don't know what saved Jimmy from the poison."

"Well Megan, if you truly want to save Jimmy, you have to give my team the address to this place," Austin ordered. "A SWAT team can wipe them out."

"No," Megan replied. "It will be suicide. There's no escape from this. These people have more tricks up their sleeves than the Joker."

"So, you're just going to leave me here and wait for Jimmy to die?" Austin snapped.

"We have no choice," Megan said. "They will kill us."

"Then I'll kill them back!" Austin roared. "These people are terrorists, and need to be stopped."

"I'm sorry Austin," Megan said turning around. "There's nothing we can do."

Megan walks out as Austin screams her name. But she didn't turn around until she closed the door behind her.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:05 pm 
Freelancer

Jon and the others are sat down in front of Seph who eagerly awaits his machine's activation.

"Come on Mark, let this go. Deactivate the machine and free us. You can still solve crime with us. There's no need to play God" Jon attempts to plead as Seph replies "My name is Sephiroth and no it's too late and besides what I am doing is for the better of the world."

"What is with that name anyway?" Luke asks

"I liked Final Fantasy ok... A lot" Seph replies showing a bit of annoyance.

Seph inspects the machine with under an hour left for its activation.

"Leave us guards. We'll be fine from here." Seph orders as all guards exit the lab leaving only him, Jon and the group.

"Why did you do that?" Jon asks as he quietly pulls put a knife from behind and cuts his bonds.

"I feel we should be alone to witness this event, we don't need my guards ruining the fun."

"Well then I guess this should ruin it a bit" Jon states as he cuts his bonds and jumps out of the chair kicking Seph in the progress. He then quickly unites everyone's else's ropes, locks the door barricading it with the chairs and begins to fight Seph as the others attempt to deactivate the machine.

"Aww Jon always ruining my fun. Good things your friends won't know how to deactivate the machine without me." Seph announces as he dodges a punch.

"Well I hope to interrogate it out of you or maybe you'll just tell me when I finally beat you in this fight" Jon states as him and Seph take the fight outside to the balcony.

Olivia follows after them as Susan and Luke desperately run thought the machine attempting to deactivate it.

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:42 am 
Freelancer

Jimmy tossed the last cup of coffee into the garbage and washed his hands.

"Excuse me Mr. Ferguson" a man said entering the room. "May I please have a word with you?"

"Uh, sure. Yes," Jimmy replied.

The man went to the windows and made sure all of the blind folds were closed.

"What is it?" Jimmy asked.

Suddenly, the man took a gun out and pointed it at Jimmy. Jimmy gave off a scare as he raised his hands.

"You can run, but you can't hide from us," the man smirked. "It's quite the coincidence a bomb went off and it missed you."

"What do you want?" Jimmy asked in a stutter.

"You know what we want," the man replied.

"Right," Jimmy snapped. "And why does this society, want me dead?"

"I guess you deserve to know before you and I both die," the man said.

Jimmy was scared knowing he will be shot, and either this man will be killed for defence or the man will kill himself.

"There's no lovers when one joins the Suicide Society," the man explains. "Your lover cannot be a true member without the death of his lover."

"What!?" Jimmy said in shock since the only girlfriend he ever had was Megan.

"That's right Jimmy," the man said. "Now, may God have mercy on your soul."

The man loaded the gun and Jimmy closed his eyes for the fire.

BANG!

(To be continued)

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:51 pm 
Freelancer

Jon and Seph continuing fighting as Olivia helps out a bit.

"Come on Mark. Let this go and help deactivate the machine."

"For the last time my name is Seph and no. You will not ruin my chance to truly save the world."

"You can't play God. This entire complex is crazy. Let it go!!"

"I can try!! nothing can stop me now."

"Except me! *smiles*" Jon runs into Seph taclking him to the ground.

As this goes on Susan and Luke desperately look at the machine for the offswitch.

"It has now 30 minutes. Come on it has to be somewhere."

Outside Jon and Seph contnuing throwing punches as Jon gets thrown against the wall. As Jon gets up hurt and tired, Olivia joins in, using her acrobatic and athletic skill to fight off Seph. Jon then arrives and punches Seph before making a kick, causing Seph to get near the edge of the building.

"Come on I could let you fall now or you could let this go and help us."

"I'm not letting you ruin all my hard work. This will make the world a better place."

"No it won't. Don't you get it. This invades people's privacy. Rules were made to be broken. You going to arrest people for even the most pettiest of crimes. This goes against everything I stand for. This goes against anything that's common sense. So let this go, help us deactivate it and join us."

"You're little speech works nothing on me Jon. *checks watch* In 20 minutes the machine will be ready and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Well then I better do something." Jon notes as he punches Seph, causing him to fall off the building only holding on by the ledge.

"Come on Jon save me. We're partners." Seph demands showing a degree of remorse or sincerity.

"No, former partners." Jon states as he and Olivia stare at him.

"You won't kill me."

"I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you." Jon replies as he and Olivia walk off leaving Seph who hangs on for dear life.

After another minute Seph closes his eyes and lets go, accepting death with dignity.

Jon and Olivia run to the machine and scramble to deactivate it.

"Come on we have 10 minutes left now." Susan states as Jon rushes through the device.

"There has to be a failsafe somewhere." Jon notes as types and clicks through the machine. "Wait a minute.. here it is." Jon clicks on a logo as the entire machine deactivates itself. "For once the timer doesn't stop before 1. It's gets stopped far beforehand."

Glad for the disaster to be over, the four rush out of the building picking up their guns on the way, dodging and shooting all the guards that come at them. Eventually they make it out alive and drive back to thier office to check on jimmy and Austin.

"We're all gonna be ok?" Jon asked with sigh of relief.

"Yeah we'll be fine, besides this problem is over. What could possibly go wrong now?" Olivia notes as she passes Jon a kiss.

Image Image

Last edited by JRPictures on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:46 am 
Freelancer

(I still have posts to go to finish the case I'm on. Your's went by really quick.)

Jimmy thought the dreams and the bomb was worse but now he's officially scarred from life.

The mysterious person didn't kill Jimmy. Instead, he turned the gun to himself on the last moment and killed himself. The guards came running in to see if the man was dead and escort Jimmy out of the kitchen. The whole office was frightened now. Wherever Jimmy goes it seems bad things happen around people that he doesn't want to see get hurt. He probably scared the university students when he fell from the second floor, he probably scared lots of people in the hospital, and now he got to witness a suicide right in front of him while closing his eyes. The whole office is asking questions, as the guard questions Jimmy. But Jimmy stuttered because he'll never look at society the same way again.

But the one thing on Jimmy's mind is, what did the man mean by lover? But the main question that haunted Jimmy was, why did the man kill himself if he was set out to kill Jimmy? Is the Suicide Society a group that kills themselves rather than the actual criminal? Was it to scare Jimmy? Or was it all because the man didn't want to kill Jimmy? Either way, it was haunting him.

The guards stripped everything off the man. They had no idea how he got in, but he had a fake badge which must of got him past security. His fake name was Eddie Collins, but his real name is unknown at the moment. There was no cell phone, ear piece, or anything on the man's body, in the pockets, or in his clothing. Nothing made sense on why this man just entered in the building, assigned to kill Jimmy and just pulled the trigger on his own self. This man still remains a mystery until they get his face through facial recognition for his real identity.

After having the rubbing alcohol burn Austin's face, he placed the jar of rubbing alcohol wipes aside. After a few hours later, Megan came back again, this time with a small portion of food.

"What is this?" Austin asked in case the food was drugged or poison.

"Until they decide what to do to you, they need to make sure you're feed," Megan replied. "Steak cubes and mashed potatoes. I've tried to sneak into the kitchen a few times to make sure they didn't poison it. If it makes you feel better, I've already tasted the potatoes. They're too plain that I've had better ones."

Megan slid the plate through an opening where Austin grabs the plate and puts it aside. He decides to take a least one cube of stake since he's hungry.

"What are they going to do to me?" Austin asked.

"I don't know," Megan replied. "They could ask you to join them, but they believe you will betray them."

"Ha, well they got that right," Austin smirks.

"Chances are, this may be your last meal," Megan said sadly. "I'm sorry it had to come to this Austin. I never meant to have you or Jimmy harmed. But these guys, are bizarre with the tricks up their selves. They say if you die in a mission, at least you get seventy-two virgins to have a one-night stand with."

"Well doesn't that sound like a sexy Heaven," Austin says in disgust and sarcasm.

"But that's not the point," Megan said. "I don't know what their motive is. I've asked many people, but they say I will understand later."

"So that way, they can brainwash you in thinking that this is justice," Austin says. "Well I doubt killing, explosions, kidnapping drugging, and car crashes counts as justice."

"I know," Megan nodded. "But if I rebel against the orders now, they won't only kill me, but they will go after everyone I know. Trust me, I tired to avoid it, but they have me made responsible for hacking people. I try to make it look like that it is not an easy hack and that it would take decades to accomplish."

"Then why haven't you found your opportunity yet when you are out there?" Austin snapped a question.

"Because," Megan stuttered as she teared from fear. "They will kill us with a click of a button. There's a capsule in our body somewhere, and if it gets release it will kill us. They say it is worse than having a bullet go through your head. Two have tried to rebel since I've been chosen into this, and they were both killed before they could warn people. One committed suicide a few weeks ago just to avoid a slower death. It's a living hell in these wall and they never let us out, unless we're on a mission."

Austin nods and feels sorry for Megan. Who knows how many people are killed or broke because of her. She's not going to let Austin out, so eventually, he will screwed and killed.

Megan turns around a lets out a mild cry. Then suddenly, Austin stick his hand out and pulls Megan back. Megan screams but Austin covers her mouth and nose with one hand.

"I'm sorry Megan, but I'm not going to die without a fight!" Austin snapped. He chose the method of blocking her breathing until she faints, but to avoid the cruelty much longer, he hits the tops of her unstable helmet, knocking Megan unconscious. "Hopefully we make it for me to apologize."

Austin checks her pockets and coincidently finds a key for the bars. He tries it and to his surprise it worked. He then decided to take a moth full of steak and potatoes to satisfy his hunger which didn't help that the food was terrible but decent. He searches down Megan for any phone or weapons of any sort. There were none.

"Great!" Austin snapped. "I feel naked!"

Austin decides the take her helmet and he didn't really want to strip down a women, so he let it on her body as he walks over to the door.

"Well that was easy," Austin admitted, but whatever was further ahead remained a mystery.

Austin opens the door and to his surprise, no one was present. But he knew he had to sneak around this unknown place to disguise himself and get out of this place, or die trying.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:51 pm 
Freelancer

(Honestly it went by quick as I dealt with it as much as possible and the time I'm on when accessing the computer or iPod is scarce so I'm filling in as much as I can. Besides I have plenty of loose ends to tie like the fate of BCI and what involvement Jon and the others could have in finding Austin and stopping the suicide society. I still have plenty to work on.)

As they drive to their office, Jon and the others see Austin's wrecked car on the side of the road.

They quickly get off to investigate.

"Something crashed into it. That'ss all I can tell." Jon notes as he inspects the damage.

"This sort of explains why he couldn't meet with us. But where is he now?" Susan asks as Jon whips out his phone and tries to call austin.

"Godammit, It's off!" Jon says as he then tries to call Jimmy.

(I'll cut this scene off so you can handle what Jimmy might say.)

Meanwhile..

The guards at BCI inspect on the machine but realise they can't reactivate it. They then go to the reamins of Seph's body to give him a funeral. As they read through the will, they see the next man in line to be boss of BCI is Jon.

Meanwhile in another location.

The offices of S.P.I.E.S (Serve and Protection Incorporation of ESpionage [Note: See what I did there]) were busy checking through the wreckage of Jon's defeat of Seph and BCI.

The agency had been keeping track of any devlopment in their area. Much like SHIELD, they had the agents and the resources.

A female agent goes up to her boss with a large case file.

"Sir, Jon Rizko, with his girlfriend Olivia Bennet and fellow detectives Luke Peters (Note: I finally gave him a last name. :D ) and Susan Stokes were seen destroyiong BCI, killing it's boss and creator Sephiroth and deactivating the machine."

"They did the job for us. We should've convinced the higher ups to let us handle it but they thought there wasn't enough evidence. So what do we do with them?"

"They went on a special unsanctioned mission, caused a lot of damage and we have proof that Ms. Bennet is the bugular known as The Cat. We'll have to arrest them on those charges."

"Good. We'll go after them in a couple of days, we already have more important things to do." The agent left behind the case files on the group sans Austin and left her boss to read them.

(See told you I had plenty of ideas.)

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:13 am 
Freelancer

It surprised Austin how he was able to get around while still needing to stealth past a few people. He soon found what can presume to be a locker room of some sort. Austin sneaks in as he makes sure no one is inside. He heard water running and took a peek around the corner to see a naked man showering. He knew if he had to get in disguise, it would have to be as soon as possible. But there was no uniform hanging around that he saw the guards wearing.

The uniforms are black which almost made them look like a SWAT team. After realizing all of the lockers were locked, he had to think of something else.

Sigh, Austin said in his head. Doing this will not mean you're gay.

Jimmy who was still in shock gets a call from Jon. He answers the phone and tries to get himself together.

"James Ferguson here," Jimmy stuttered.

"Are you still shocked from the explosion?" Jon asked.

"Where's Austin?" Jimmy asked.

"That's the problem, we don't know," Jon replied.

"What do you mean?" Jimmy asked. "He went to help you guys!?"

"Well I hate to admit this but," Jon said. "Austin never showed up. His car was crashed into and he's missing."

"What!" Jimmy shouted in shock probably louder than he should have.

"Jimmy, what's wrong?" Jon asked.

Jimmy was murmuring what happened since the explosion. That something called the Suicide Society wants to kill him and a man was sent from that society to finish the job, only to kill himself.

"My god," Jon said as this was a lot of confusing information.

"You don't think they've killed Austin already, do you?" Jimmy asked for Jon's opinion worried that Austin is either experiencing torture or is already dead.

Neither. Once the man came out of the showers with his towel around him, he went to his locker just for Austin to knock him out with a pipe sitting on the side of the room.

"Sorry pal," Austin said. "It's not everyday I punch out naked terrorists. Just don't be playing that one Sonic Says episode because I'm not one of those kind of guys."

Austin left the man unconscious on the ground while he opened up his locker. The uniform, gun, and badge was all in there. Heck coincidentally, he had duck tape.

"You just make things better," Austin said sarcastically knowing he would have to drag a naked body into hiding somewhere.

A few minutes later, Austin tried to make sure no one entered the room as he puts on the uniform and gets the gun and badge. After that, he made sure the towel was tight on the man's hips incase it falls off. The man was a little heavy, but Austin managed to stuff him into the locker and use the duck tape on the man. Even though he ducked taped the mouth, he figured he should duck tape the whole body to the back of the locker to avoid too much sound for anyone to noticed he's been mugged. He duck tapes the arms, hands, fingers, feet, legs, torso, and chest to the back of the locker regretting having to do this. But the difference was life and death right now, so touching a naked man's body should be the least of his worries.

The man suddenly shows a sign of consciousness and Austin quickly knocks him out again with the gun.

"Sorry about this," Austin sarcastically said again.

Knowing that anybody could break into the locker room to realize one of their guards is mugged, he decided, why not make this guy humiliated? So Austin decided to take the towel off and duck tape the last bit of his thighs and the side between his hips and thighs so that way he couldn't sound off with his buttocks.

After Austin was done, he realized he didn't blink when looking at the man's pen¡s, so he slapped himself and groaned. "Boobies Austin! You love breasts!"

After that, awkward experience he hoped his team would never find out about, he locks the locker right when another guard came in already stripping down. Austin tries not to look at the guard as he puts the hat on. He walks out without looking at the guard and succeeds to get in and out with a disguise.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:56 am 
Freelancer

Jon and the others quickly rushed to their office to talk to Jimmy. Upon arriving Jimmy felt relieved to see his friends and then talked them through everything that has happened to him while they were away.

"Wow this is crazy, just wow. I mean we need to find Austin, we need to find out this Suicide Society's deal." Jon noted as he reviewed footage of the figure that stuck a syringe in Jimmy at the hospital and footage of the office to see Jimmy's experiences.

"I just don't know if. I can do this. Everything that's happened lately is because of me. I don't want to get you guys in trouble." Jimmy said anxious and scared.

"Look James, Jim, Jimmy we just took down Seph, surprisingly easier than I thought, mind you. We can handle this society." Luke notes as the group try to calm down Jimmy.

"A MAN COMMITTED SUICIDE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, I can't stay calm." Jimmy states as he breathes heavily almost freaking out.

"Jimmy I swear we're going to get through this, we'll find Austin, solve this mystery and help you get through it. We're here for you, we're your friends. Always remember that." Jon said as Jimmy gets calm and replies "Thanks guys, I couldn't get through this all without all of you."

They all have a group hug and sit down, thinking up their gameplan and next move.

As they think, a figure walks in.

"Mr. Jon Rizko?" The figure asks.

"Yes"

"I am Mr. Sephiroth's lawyer and I am here to handle his business in regards to his will."

"What does that mean?" Jon asks as the man passes him a paper containing the will.

"Sephiroth has left you his company after his death."

Jon skims through the will and looks up with a shocked expression. "He's right, I am going to inherit BCI."

The group all look at each other as the lawyer gives Jon all the paperwork and leaves.

"I don't like this, he clearly thought he would make me join him so much he would leave me the company." Jon quickly figures out as Luke replies "So what now?"

"Let's handle Austin and the Suicide Society first and then we'll do this"

The group look in agreement and get to work.

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:43 am 
Freelancer

Austin in disguise walks down the corridors while trying to figure out the map of this mazy place. Wherever he was is underground for sure. But underground where and where's the exit?

"No! Please!" a voice echoes pleading in agony. Austin goes closer to the sight where the voice cam from. It was a large room showing wherever he was is three floors and he's only on the second floor.

"Don't think I'm stupid Mr. Miller," the sound of the guy who sounded like he's in charge snapped as he held an iron fire poker with red hot metal on one end.

Austin tried to look at the scene without making too much attention to himself. He tried moving along hoping there was stairs somewhere for the first floor above him. By the looks of it, two guards were standing still in their posts behind a man tied up to a metallic cross shirtless. The man was in pain with bruises and burned marked on his chest and shoulders.

"Now, I'll ask one more time," the leader said who was wearing a mask so his face was unseen. "What is the passcode for the office?"

The leader burns the man again before even letting him answer.

"AHHHH!" the man cries in burning pain. "You son of a b¡tch! STOP IT! STOP IT!"

"We've been at this for half an hour already!" the leader spits into the man's face. "There's no break or death for you. We'll keep bruising and burning you until you give us the damn code!"

Austin just couldn't watch this torture. He goes down the corridor listening to the yelling and pain from below. He walks up the stairs to the first floor in hope to find the exit. As he goes back to that main torture, room but only a level above, the man finally gives in a tells them the passcode. The guard on the right wrote in down on paper as the leader drops the fire poker on the ground aside.

"Well, it's about time you spoke up," the leader said. "Now don't have your soul worry. If you had spoken up earlier, you would have been out of here without pain or release. But you really piss me off. You'll thank me for this."

The leader grabs a bottle of some sort of liquid or oil and lights fire at the end of the bottle.

"No! Please!" the man begged. "Just kill me with a gun to the head!"

"Now where would the fun in that be?" the leader asked.

"Please don't!" the man screamed.

"Enjoy hell assbutt," the leader said quoting a moment from a Supernatural finale episode as he throws the bottle at the man.

The bottle shatters on his chest as the oil and fire spread violently all over his body. The man screamed in agony as the fire burned him to a slow and very painful death. Austin just couldn't watch this. He wished he could have done something, but making a move would be too risky. He just cannot wait to put out that man for what he did. Austin walks away as the scream fades into silence. The man is burned to a crisp.

As Austin tries to find the exit, he wondered what the hell this society was for. Where they nothing but terrorists who think watching innocent people suffer is justice? If so, then these people are sick and need to be put down. Austin was so tempted to kill a person for whoever they were but kept to his main goal which was to escape and warn everybody else.

Finally, Austin finds what looks like an exist upstairs. He opens up a door to find an overweight guard who knocks Austin out unconscious.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:47 pm 
Freelancer

Jon and the others find that they still haven't found each other anywhere in regards to the Suicide Society and finding Austin.

Jon then ponders for a moment, sighs and suggests "Let's go to BCI, they have the bigger resources and power to help us locate this society and solve this mystery. This is the only idea I have and so far I feel it's the one that works"

The group look at each other nervous but hesitantly agree as they leave to see if this works.

They arrive at BCI with the guards looking at them uneasy, they quickly run to the tech room and investigate the Suicide Society.

"It says they are secret society that are out to right the wrongs in any way possible whether it is violent or not. *looks further in* and get this any member that joins must let go of all personal and emotional connections" Jon explains as he ponders through it.

"But what does this have to do with me?" Jimmy asks as Jon replies " That's what I'm trying to figure out, you don't know them or have heard of them. Wait what about Megan?"

"What do you mean?" Jimmy asks as he ponders what Jon means.

"What if she's involved?"

"Why? She's done nothing, in fact she broke up with me some time ago."

"Because she joined the Society, she didn't want you dead but for some reason they still want to kill you."

"That's crazy Megan would never do that."

"How do you know?" Jonasks rhetorically as Jimmy thinks through this eventually replying "Fine it works but how could she do this? Why would she join them?"

"Perhaps she was forced into it. That kind of tactic wouldn't be unheard of for this Society" Susan theories.

"Ok but what now?" Jimmy asks as Jin goes through all the files BCI has on the society.

"Hopefully there is something on here about their location. Man when Seph said he had resources, I never thought they would be this big." Jon notes as Luke replies "He built it up over the years it was bound to be big."

"Bingo!"

"What?"

Jon prints out a sheet with a map and says "This map shows the sightings of all people associated with the society. Somewhere in this area may be their base or HQ."

The group leave to the area as the BCI members ponder what to do with Jonas their possible new boss.

Meanwhile..

At the offices of SPIES.

"Sir, Jon Rizko was found with his friends visiting BCI to investigate their case. As it seems Seph left him the company in his will."

"He doesn't want to own the company I presume, he needed their resources to help solve this case. We'll keep watch but so far he seems clean for this thing."

"Ok sir"

The agent leaves as the boss gets back to business.

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:39 am 
Freelancer

[To be honest, I still have not figured out how I'm going to work this case out, but for the fact Seph had information on these guys does make sense due to his God roleplaying thing. I was thinking of Jimmy to be included but now I'm thinking he should be excluded from the location for a stronger depart bond between Megan and Jimmy. If you guys manage to find it, it won't be easy.]

Austin wakes up again with another cut across his forehead after his attempt to escape. He was back in the white shirt and grey pants again but instead, he was strapped down to the bed in the exact same cell he started from.

"Son of a b¡tch!" Austin groaned in a roar.

"Not wrong there," the leader replied who was outside of the bars. "My mother was b¡tch.

Austin tries to struggle but it was no use if his wrists and ankles were strapped down tight.

"Unless you can turn into the Hulk, there's no point Ruthven!" the leader snapped.

"What the hell kinds of sons of a b¡tches are you anyway?" Austin asked.

"People who serve justice," the leader replied.

"Oh right," Austin snapped. "Like that man that you had burned to death even after giving you the information you need!"

"You have no idea who he was do you?" the leader questioned. Austin didn't reply. "Because that man managed his own business. For home and insurance. But the son of a b¡tch is a lier. He had ripped off so many innocent people with the greed for money. He even fought to take down forests just to build expensive homes. Now tell me, what can you not see the injustice there?"

"Injustice?" Austin snapped. "It's injustice that you are trying to kill people!"

"The man got what he deserved," the leader replied. "Besides, you cops kill people everyday. So how can you say everything you people do is justification when all you do is make society worse? That's why we're here. To preserve what is right and the right for everybody's free will. You people do nothing but kill us and wipe forests off the map when they are needed by those innocent animals. You people and the government are the reason why our society is going to hell. You people need to suffer our suffering. But I guess losing everything is not enough. So dying slowly is the answer."

"Ugh, you sick of son of a BlTCH!" Austin roared. "You guys just don't see what you're doing here. I myself have complaints against some of the government but that doesn't mean I don't have faith that they will not screw us up. It's people like you! Not the society but terrorist and criminals like you who just misunderstand the system! You're threats and attacks only cause chaos and panic. And trust me when I say, you'll never be done of it! You'll just thirst on seeing a man burn everyday just for your amusement. Well guess what. Death is supposed to be the end of life not a tool to use against us for our amusement!"

"If anything agent, you're the one who fully misunderstands," the leader snapped back. "The government has brainwashed you. And pretty soon, they will be the ones to kill you."

"Then what about the attacks against James?" Austin groaned.

"James Ferguson?" the leader replied. "He needs to be put to an end. As long as he's alive, his girlfriend cannot become a true member. Because they are attach. As long as there are no connections to our members, there won't be any regrets or fear of emotions, or even dying. Once they die, they know their lovers will be waiting for them so they don't have to wait."

"You're a sick son of a b¡tch!" Austin groaned. "Once I get out of here, I swear to god I'll come after you!"

"The murder!" the leader exclaimed. "And you say we're the bad guys?"

Austin didn't reply anything as he couldn't take this guy's sick opinions anymore.

"Think of happy thoughts well you can Ruthven," the leader said heading towards the door. "Because in one hour, you shall be burned to hell."

The leader leaves as Austin tries to struggle out. But it was no use. He knew that he had to accept death by a guy who's twisted in the most bizarre way. Austin tries to relax but he was full of anger against the Suicide Society.

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next